Marital Lust 01: Seduction in Vegas

Story Info
A wife takes her husband on a wild night in Vegas.
4k words
4.56
29.4k
43

Part 1 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When you're parents, it can be tough to really indulge, especially when it comes to sex. My wife and I can both attest to feeling healthy when it comes to our own sex life, even though we know that we both want more out of it but know there's only so much you can indulge in when you're trying to be as quiet as possible so your teenager doesn't figure out what's up.

We used to take trips together when the kid was little, but their getting older combined with our jobs becoming more demanding meant that what time we could get away from home was purely spent on family vacations. I don't mind them; in fact, I enjoy them. But when our friends suggested an adults-only trip back to Las Vegas, we didn't hesitate to say yes. The four of us had gone before and had as much fun as a group of people in their forties pretending to be in their twenties can have without it becoming embarrassing. And that's exactly how things were going by the last night of the trip when both couples had separate "date night" plans. Our friends had tickets to a show; I wasn't sure what we were supposed to be doing because my wife said that she'd taken care of it. I will tell you straight out that I was excited. Yes, I know it's not the best idea to assume that whatever she had in mind was going to be really hot, but considering the sex we'd already been having on this trip, I knew that I could trust her.

Dinner with our friends was delightful and uneventful, and we got into separate rides afterward. She kept our destination a secret from me by showing our driver the address on her phone, but based on the way we were dressed, I knew we weren't simply going to sit in a theater and watch a show. I'd been told to put on a dress shirt and pants--no jacket or tie, though--and she'd put on a haltered jumpsuit that was one of those pieces that showed just enough cleavage and hugged just enough of her curves to make you wonder what was really underneath. All of that and high heels? I knew I was in for something.

We spent the first couple of hours of the night at a club we'd been to before, meeting their overpriced drink minimum and finding a spot to stand around between long stretches on the dance floor. I'm a terrible dancer, but that wasn't the point of going with her because by the time midnight approached and she called for another ride, I'd had her ass grinding against my crotch and my hands sneaking their way around her breasts and between her legs enough times to know that we were both pretty warmed up.

Once again, she flashed her phone at our driver, keeping our destination a mystery. The ride was a good 15 minutes, so when the driver wasn't looking, she'd kiss my neck while rubbing my dick through my pants while I teased her inner thigh with my own hand. It was exactly what we needed to be ready for our destination.

I wish I could remember the name of the club, but I guess it doesn't matter considering I barely caught a glimpse of the sign as she led me up to the bouncer, found her name on his list, and slipped him some money after he gestured us inside. I figured that she'd greased the wheels to get us ahead of the line so we had more time to dance, but once I got inside, I realized that we weren't going to be the ones dancing.

Now, we'd actually been to a gentleman's club before (I don't want to use the words "strip club" here because this place was not seedy at all) on one of our prior trips to Vegas. It had been a very awkward experience. The girls on stage at the time looked way too young (sorry, but younger women are not in my fantasies), the music was way too slow, and one of our friends looked incredibly uncomfortable even though it had been her idea. My wife and I had always joked that if we were going to try that again, we'd do it by ourselves and at a time when the club wasn't completely dead. But I never took that seriously; after all, it had been a few years.

But she'd kept it in mind because here we were, skipping the line and with our own table.

To say I was excited was an understatement. This was not the work of a woman who was reluctantly indulging her husband; she had something planned and I couldn't wait to find out what it was. She sensed it and flagged down a waitress. After ordering a couple of drinks, she slid her hand up my thigh and then over my hard dick.

"Relax, babe. We're going to be here for a while."

And who knows how long we actually were there except to say that those were the exact instructions I needed. A place like that, with its pulsing music, display of gorgeous bodies, and exotic smell of sex can overstimulate you really quick. I sat back and took everything in; after our drinks came, we spent some time chatting and I pretty much ignored every other woman in the place. Of course, I knew that's not why we were there, but I was feeling a lot less overwhelmed than when I'd walked in the door.

That's when she started pointing at the dancers who were on stage and walking around the club, commenting and asking what I thought. I played along, making a few witty observations, but when I pointed out Ashley, my wife left the table to go talk to her. And with that, whatever she had planned was about to be set in motion.

The two women came back to the table and sat on either side of me and I immediately realized why she had "approved" of my choice of dancer. Ashley was just as tall as her and had a similar figure, although she had larger breasts and her blonde hair was much longer. In fact, I had a hard time at first taking my eyes off of Ashley's tits, which were piled into a tight electric blue bra that matched her G-string. I imagined them pressed against me and in my face and felt my cock harden some more as Ashley sat to my right and my wife sat to my left.

Another round of drinks came and as the conversation flowed, Ashley got more and more comfortable with me. Her left hand was draped behind my neck and right one resting on my thigh. I can't tell you what we talked about because it really didn't matter, especially when I caught her glancing at my wife, who nodded. Ashley responded by standing up and took our hands in hers then led us to a private room. We were directed to two seats in the center of the room that faced one another.

The music began with a throbbing beat. Ashley slinked her way over to the space between us and smiled at her before she straddled me. I tried my best not to seem completely shocked as she ground her hips into my crotch and felt her way up my chest--I was getting a private dance from a gorgeous woman while my wife watched. Moreover, when I caught a glimpse of her over Ashley's shoulder, she looked as into it as I was.

Ashley sat back and removed her top, then playfully took my head and placed it between her tits. She smelled like a mixture of sweat and spice and I did everything I could to play by the rules even though my cock got even harder. She must have noticed this because she giggled and playfully brushed my crotch with her hand before she stood up, turned around, and rolled her G-string down. Her luscious round ass framed her pussy and I gripped the hands of my chair as hard as I could to prevent myself from grabbing her and going to town with my tongue. She stood up and smiled at me for a moment before she sat down facing me and got to work.

Now I'd gotten a lap dance or two back in the day at friends' bachelor parties, but this felt significantly different. Those were a lot of griding and the dancer obviously hoping the song would end quickly. This was slow and deliberate. Ashley began by sliding her hands up my chest and over my shoulders then leaned forward to press her tits into my chest. I took a deep breath and felt the tension melt away, luxuriating in her touch and smell as the music worked its way through the room and her body. My gaze softened and I felt myself go into a trance for a moment as I watched her tits move with the beat, her large pink nipples getting close enough to my mouth to tease me with their forbidden fruit.

While my eyes were transfixed and my mind was blissed out, my cock was raging, wanting every bit of her that I couldn't have, especially when Ashley turned herself around and sat in my lap, rotating until she knew it was right between her ass cheeks. Then, she leaned back and started slowly slinking up and down. Could I get any harder? I didn't think so, but as I felt that juicy ass melt into my dick, I glanced at my wife, who was staring hungrily at both of us. She had her right hand between her legs and when she noticed that I was staring, she slid her left hand under her halter and pinched her nipple. I felt my balls tighten and my cock screaming for some sort of release as Ashely's ass continued to milk it while she leaned back against me and bathed me in her scent again. Then, the song began to fade and she lingered for one last moment before she stood up and left the room.

I took a moment to catch my breath and was about to leave when my wife got out of her seat and then dropped to her knees. She crawled the few feet toward me and without saying a word, slid her hands up my thighs and undid my zipper. I started to say something, but all I could let out was a quiet moan when she slid them down and wrapped her fist around my cock. I sat back again as she stroked me and then moaned a little louder when I felt her tongue go up my shaft before she took it all deep into her mouth. I had already been pretty close to orgasm toward the end of Ashley's lap dance and this was getting me right to the edge. She slowly slid her mouth up my shaft and then down again and began to pick up the pace. My hips pulsed with her rhythm and I felt my balls get heavy and then tense. This wasn't going to take long; then again, it didn't need to and she knew it. She began moving her head even faster as my cock got even harder and my entire body stiffened. I bit my lip so I wouldn't let out the scream that was boiling up as I shot huge spurts of cum into her mouth. She took all of it down her throat without once skipping a beat, and once she'd swallowed it all and I was done, stood up and left the room.

Still completely stunned by all that happened, I took a few seconds before putting myself back together and heading back into the club. I made a point to give the guy who'd been standing in front of the entrance to our private room an extra tip while I looked for my wife. She was standing near our table talking to Ashley, who'd put her bra and G-string back on, and I took a deep breath and went over.

"You're a very lucky guy," Ashley told me before kissing me on the cheek and walking away to talk to other men, a fistful of money in her hand.

My wife told me that our ride was going to be here soon and still too stunned to say anything, I nodded and followed her outside. I know I was still technically spent from earlier, but I couldn't help feel something still stir inside me as I stared at her ass. I think she'd tell you that she was simply walking toward the front of the club, but I was getting the signal that she wasn't finished with me, something reinforced by the way she flirted with me in the car on the way back to the hotel. It was still discreet enough to not get a reprimand from our driver, but the way her fingers played with my balls and tongue flicked at my neck, I knew exactly how turned on she was. How she kept her cool through the elevator ride full of people, I'll never know.

When we got back to our room, she slid one of the armchairs close to the bed and told me to sit down. Then, she placed her phone in the dock of the alarm clock and began playing the same sort of sultry music with a throbbing beat that we'd heard back at the club. Yeah, I guess it was a little cheesy, but trust me when I say that such thoughts left my mind pretty quickly when she began walking toward me with a look that said she would completely devour me if she could. I took a deep breath to catch myself as she straddled me in the chair and started grinding her crotch into mine. I put my hands on her back and was about to slide them down to her ass when she sat back and placed them on the arms of the chair. She wanted me to play by the rules, too.

Now, I knew that I was only going to be able to do that for so long, but I followed directions.

She smiled and began unbuttoning my shirt, opening it all the way up before rubbing my chest. I felt her tease one nipple then the other with her fingers and took a deep breath. As she leaned in and rubbed her face in my chest and then neck, I felt my cock begin to stir. She leaned back and rubbed it through my pants and smiled again, then placed her hands on top of mine so she could have the balance she needed to lean farther back and grind some more. All this with her clothes still on, too. I couldn't wait to see what she had planned once she was naked; at the same time, this slow teasing was such a turn-on. I started to get hard again as I let my mind wander with all of the possibilities while she continued to gyrate in my lap for a few more moments before she reached up and undid her halter leaned forward, taking my head in her hand and putting it between her generous tits. I licked between them and even though I knew this was making her hot, she stopped and stood up. Getting the message, I quietly apologized for bending the rules. She smiled and undid the zipper of the jumpsuit, then let it fall to the floor before stepping out of it and standing in front of me, letting me admire her.

Good God, she was stunning. Her lips were plump; her nipples stood hard on top of her big, round tits; her waist curved in before her hips curved out reminding me of her luscious round ass; and I wanted my cock deep in her waxed pussy, which I knew had to be soaking wet by now.

Her heels clicked softly against the floor as she took a step toward me and sat in my lap again. This time, she was slinking against me more aggressively and I could feel her restraint. She wanted to be fucked, but was having too much fun teasing me, especially when my cock was now harder than it had been all night and I was breathing louder and heavier than in any moment of my few minutes with Ashley. I wanted every inch of her and it was killing me to play by the rules even though I knew I'd be rewarded if I did. She kept up her pace for a few more moments before sliding down to the floor and undoing my pants. She took them off and I thought she was going to start going down on me again, especially when she had her hands on my thighs and was right in front of my dick, panting with want.

Instead, she stood up and turned around. She spread her legs and I watched her big round ass as she sat down, then felt her grab my cock with her right hand and guide it into her cunt. It was so fucking wet and I leaned my head back and moaned while she grabbed the arms of the chair, her hands on top of mine, steadying herself while reminding me that I was supposed to keep playing by the rules. She gyrated around and back and forth, losing herself in the rhythm of the music. I took a deep breath and found myself in the same trance I was in back at the club. Her perfume mixed with her sweat and her wet sex took me away as the beat pulsed and her soft skin slid across mine. I let out another moan and she started going more quickly as her orgasm built. I felt her restrain herself and stay on the edge for a few moments, grinding my cock deeper into her pussy. I could tell she'd been wanting this all night and was going to take every second she could.

Finally, when she couldn't take it anymore, she leaned back against me and let go of the chair. I stayed where I was as she slid her left hand around my head and breathed and moaned into my face while she rubbed her clit with her right hand and pumped my cock with her pussy. Her breaths got shorter and her movements got tighter and she shrieked as she came, smashing her head into mine.

The music was still going as her orgasm subsided, and she resumed her gyrations, a little more slowly at first but then back to her original pace. A few moments later, though, she stopped, then took a breath, stood up and bent over, spreading her legs so that I could see the swollen lips of the cunt that had just fucked me.

I didn't know what to do at first--after all, I'd been playing by the rules--but with her elbows propping her up on the edge of the bed, she shook her ass and looked back at me. I couldn't help but smile and sat up, fully taking off my shirt and brushing all my clothes aside. My eyes scanned her: standing in high heels and bent over the bed with her ass in the air, it was so fucking sexy. She wigged again and I dropped to my knees, then buried my face between her cheeks.

My hands slid up the backs of her thighs before gripping each side of her ass and I felt her tilt back as my tongue found her clit. It was slick and hard, and as I flicked it, her breath shortened. I then slid my tongue toward her hole and swirled it around before putting it right in. She ground her ass against my face some more, and I went back to her clit, establishing a rhythm between the two spots. She was loving every moment of it, telling me how good it felt, and all the while, I savored the smell of her pussy--musky, sweaty, the smell of someone who craves sex and wants as much as she can have. Her cunt responded to my tongue by getting wetter and wetter and I swirled my it around as I went back and forth. I don't know how long I was there: a few minutes? Several? To be honest, it didn't really matter. The more my tongue lapped up all of the juiciness of her sloppy pussy, the more she ground her luscious ass into my face. I could tell she was getting closer to another orgasm, so I picked up my pace and was ready to make her come again when she leaned forward.

"Fuck me again," she demanded.

I stood up. She reached behind her, grabbed my cock, and helped me slide it into that dripping cunt. I slowly thrust all the way in and pulled back out before going in again, and she responded by tilting her ass so that I could go even deeper the next time. I kept up the slow pace and breathed steadily--she might have been close to orgasm, but I was in the mood for a nice, long, hard fuck from behind. And I knew she knew it too.

I listened to the music again, another sultry beat that matched the first song she'd put on, and began to thrust in time. She gyrated her ass, circling her cunt around my cock as I went deep with each thrust. The smell of our sex and lust filled the room and I kept myself in that other place, lost in her moans, the music, and the sound of my hips slapping against her.

She began to tighten around me, once again close to coming, but I decided to be the tease this time and slowed down, going very gently until the song ended a minute or so later. Then, as another came on, this one with a bass line that was a little more intense, I resumed my earlier pace. She moaned and her breaths shortened as the pleasure built in her again. I slid my right hand off her hip and placed it on the small of her back, directing her ass even higher. I slid my hands around her ass cheeks, gripping them while my thumbs rubbed between them, teasing her asshole a little. Her moans got louder and louder and she began to move her ass up and down. I grasped her hips, took my cock out, and slapped her ass before I thrust my dick all the way in hard, over and over and over and over. My own orgasm began to build and in that moment, I fucking growled because her moans had turned into screams and I was taking all of that cunt for myself.

She went over the edge, her body tightening and her pussy gripping my cock as hard as it could. She screamed louder than she had all night and I responded by letting out a yell of my own as I came, keeping my cock deep inside her. I grabbed her hips tight while she milked every last drop of my cum, and after I was done, I sat back in the chair and watched her pussy drip with my milky load.

12