Marital Lust 07: Doing Her Homework

Story Info
After their threesome, Samantha joins in her friends' fun.
4.1k words
4.78
12.7k
5

Part 7 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I thought about it a lot.

Then again, who wouldn't? Not everyone's friend conspires with you to have sex with her husband while she watches then allows you to turn it into a lot more than just that. When they left that night, my head was swimming: did what happen really happen? And did I really instigate all of it? Well, of course, the answer to both questions is yes. I'd proposed that I be the one she watched with him and I presented myself to her after he'd finished on my breasts. What happened from there happened because of both of us, all three of us, and then mostly her.

Her licking his cum off of me and getting pounded on my living room rug were the lasting images in my mind after they left that night as I tried to find the energy to finish cleaning. Of course, I decided to put cleaning off for the morning, walked right up to my bedroom and masturbated. You'd think that after a night like that, I wouldn't have anything left, and neither did I, but I ended my night going further and further until I was completely exhausted and the sheets were a soaked mess.

That's what kept me going for the next two months, because we barely saw one another. It wasn't by choice, though. My daughter came home from college, the holidays happened, and then all three of us returned to our hectic jobs: me and my long hours, he and his mountains of paperwork, and her and her frequent business trips. When she and I finally had a chance to hang out again, it was February, and even that was mundane because we were sneaking in glasses of wine in my dining room while my younger daughter and her friends hung out and watched movies in the living room. So with enough alcohol to broach the topic of another night together, I made sure I was coy and said, "So we should get together again like we did around Christmas."

She got the hint and replied, "Yeah, I keep thinking about how fun that was."

Unfortunately, that's about as far as we got that evening because between my kid and her friends and her kid and his need for a ride home from something, we had to prematurely end our happy hour. So we said our goodbyes and I did my best to keep myself occupied, which was not easy, especially after she sent me a text.

"Sooner rather than later. I have some things in mind."

"Like what?" I replied.

"I'll let you know."

I know that had me flushed because I could feel it in my face, so I did my best to calm down and turned my attention to refilling the girls' snack bowls and ordering pizzas. Then, when all the extra teens were out of my house and I discreetly excused myself to my bedroom while my daughter watched TV.

"So will you tell me what you have in mind?" I texted her.

All she replied with was a link to a Dropbox folder.

"What's this?"

"Open it," she said.

I clicked the link and saw three files--two audio files and a video clip. "What's this?"

"Homework."

"Homework?"

When she didn't reply for a while, I decided to figure it out for myself. I swiped back over to the files. The mp3s and videos had clever titles and I was pretty sure that they were some of the clips she'd been talking about for the last few months, maybe even some of the ones she and her husband had shared with one another. I closed everything out and went downstairs, making a note to check them out later.

Later was sometime after 12:30, when my daughter--who'd zonked out on the couch in front of a reality show--finally got herself to bed. With everything turned off and locked up and my nightly routine done, I turned the bedroom lights off and put my earbuds in so I could check out what she'd sent me.

I decided to start with the video, mainly because I had never listened to any audio porn. In fact, I'd only really watched porn since the divorce and even then I had to be in the mood. My husband watched (and probably still watches) way too much of it, and even though from time to time, I indulged his requests to have sex while we watched some scene on PornHub, it was always about what he wanted to see anyway. At least in the last few years I'd been allow to indulge myself.

So I started the video, trusting my friend to not send me something that was going to make me uncomfortable. The video was a straightforward scene of a well-endowed man and similarly endowed woman in a bedroom. She started in a corset, garter, black fishnets and heels (which I admit were pretty sexy), and by the end, she'd discarded the corset, they used several positions, and he came all over her breasts and mouth. I watched it kind of like a film student at first--it was homework, after all--and then after it was over rewound and watched again, this time with my hand down my pajama pants.

I did the same with the audio files over the next few days and one evening, when I felt I was ready, I texted her.

"I think I know what ideas you have, but I have some stipulations."

"Stipulations?"

"Yeah. Requests, actually."

"Oh really?" she asked.

"Well, I think I'm entitled to something myself. Especially if you want me to do... everything described."

She hesitated for a few moments before texting me back and said, "Interested."

I didn't lay it all out right then and there, but I simply let her know that for everything she wanted to do, I got to do something I wanted. Yes, I wasn't sure when or even if we were going to find the time, but I still figured that fair is fair.

"Agreed," she said after thinking about it, "But I go first."

"Sounds good," I replied.

We set a date and then about two weeks after that, she was off to Chicago for business. I'd thought nothing of it--in fact, that Friday night, I actually went out on a boring date with a boring guy that my co-workers thought I'd like. I had just shut the front door and was taking off my shoes while mentally congratulating myself on not letting him kiss me when I got a text from her telling me to check the Dropbox folder.

The timing was good because I needed something to get that date out of my head, but I had my daughter that weekend. I suppose I could have waited until the next time she was going to be at her dad's, but I didn't have that much patience.

So I decided to wait until she went to bed and joined on the couch where she was watching a movie. When it was over, she decided to head up to her room and read. I waited half an hour and watched the news before I grabbed my phone and AirPods and headed up to my bedroom. I locked the door, turned out the lights, undressed, and laid down on the bed. In the folder was an audio file called "From Me For You".

My hand shook as I went to press it. Did she really record something all for me just like I had asked? When it started to play and her voice came on, I put my phone on the nightstand and sank back into the pillow with a huge smile on my face.

"Hi. I ... uh, well, you know I have only done one of these a couple of times for my husband, so I'm a little nervous here," she began. "Then again, I suppose you are, too?"

"Yeah," I whispered. I was still shaking a little, from nerves, from adrenaline, and from already being turned on.

"I know we haven't talked a lot about ... well, you know ... that night. But I think about it a lot and so when you agreed to what we talked about, I was so happy."

"Me too," I said.

"And I ... well, I'm a little nervous about this right now. I mean, I don't know how to start," she said with an awkward laugh. "But I guess I'll try by ... well, telling you about my favorite parts."

I took a deep breath and rubbed my thighs. "Oh, I guess you'll want to get undressed?" she asked, "Ah, who am I kidding? I know you're already naked. I would be. In fact, if I got this file during the day, it would be so hard to wait until I was alone at night and in my bed. Where I could just be naked and run my hands all over my body, between my legs, maybe get out a toy ..."

She sighed and then regained her composure. "Sorry. This is tough for me, too, because I'm picturing you on your bed and naked. I bet you're even touching yourself already."

She was right. I had moved my right hand between my legs and was softly rubbing my pussy.

"I'm going to need you to stop," she ordered. I put my hands at my side. "Because the fun of doing these is that I get to tell you when you get to touch yourself, how you get to touch yourself, and when you get to come.

You like that idea? You like me telling you when to come?"

I nodded.

"I thought so. Anyway, where was I? Oh, my favorite parts. Well, thinking about you naked has me thinking about those gorgeous tits of yours. He really was surprised when you took your shirt off, wasn't he? And then, when he just covered them in his load? God, that just ... well, you were there, so you know.

And then ... mmmm ... did you like it when I cleaned his cum off your tits?"

"Yes," I whispered.

"Of course. I bet you're so turned on that those big nipples are all aroused. Play with your tits, baby. Squeeze them and pinch your nipples for me."

I slid my hands up to my chest and softly squeezed my breasts together. It felt a little bit weird at first; I mean, it's not like I didn't ever touch them. In fact, I did play with them sometimes when I was doing stuff like this. So maybe it was being ordered to do it by my friend over this audio file that made me nervous. But I was also headed for pleasure, so I put that trepidation aside and squeezed them a little harder, then pinched my nipples. A charge ran up my spine and I took a deep breath.

"That feels good, doesn't it? I bet it looks so hot. I know it did when he was sucking on them. And when I was.

Do you think about that part, too? My mouth on those big, brown nipples of yours?"

I nodded and squeezed and pinched myself tighter, breathing deep again and squirming on the bed. She was being such a tease.

"You know what I also liked having my mouth on?" she asked.

I nodded and she continued, "Well? What is it?"

My pussy, I thought.

"Don't just think it. Say it."

"My pussy," I whispered.

"Say it again. Tell me what you want, baby."

"I want your mouth on my pussy," I said while gripping my breasts again. I arched my back and swirled my hips around, barely able to contain myself.

"I want that too. Oh, I bet you are so fucking wet right now. Spread your legs and slide your hands down your body," she ordered.

I did as told, running my hands over my stomach and toward my thighs. They brushed over my pubic hair and I immediately felt my wet sex, which tingled when I touched it.

"ah, ah, ah, keep away. Hands on your thighs."

I sighed in frustration and began rubbing my thighs.

"Good girl. Don't worry, I'm going to let you make yourself come, I just want to make you wait a little bit longer, maybe think about how I licked your pussy. God, you were so wet. I get turned on thinking about it. I wish you were here so I could just eat you until you came all over my face."

"Me too," I whispered.

"Lick your hand," she ordered.

I paused for a moment. Did she just ask me to lick my hand?

"That's right. Get your hand and fingers wet."

I brought my hand up to my mouth and licked it up and down, then put a few fingers into my mouth and sucked on them until they were very wet.

"Now put your hand between your legs and begin rubbing your clit."

I smiled and began slowly rubbing my clit. After so much time without touching myself, it felt more amazing than usual and I had to make sure I restrained myself a little bit.

"Slide it down and rub all of your pussy," she said, "All around, just like my tongue."

I began rubbing myself and could hear how wet I was. It made me feel even hotter.

"Mmm ... such a juicy wet pussy. I loved licking it. I want to lick it and suck it and fuck it with my tongue."

I felt myself get close to an orgasm and hoped she wouldn't make me stop.

"Yes. Fuck you with my tongue and then play with your clit and then find that spot ... oh that fucking spot that drives you crazy.

Rub faster."

Did I need to be asked? I went faster and listened some more to how wet I was, then clenched to hold myself back.

"Oh God that must feel so good and look so sexy. You rubbing that gorgeous wet pussy, sitting right on that edge, waiting for me to let you go.

Faster."

I went even faster and felt every inch of my body squirm because I was desperately holding myself back. If I could take my hand away I might have; then again, I also loved this challenge.

"You there, baby? You ready?" she asked.

"Yessssss" I seethed.

"Come for me. Come for me. Come."

I threw my head back and my entire body stiffened while I rubbed faster and faster. Then, my hips tensed and I came, holding my breath and rubbing myself until I was sure I was done. When I was, I took my hand away and tried to catch my breath. Whereas every inch of my body had been squirming a moment ago, I now felt warm.

"Wow. That was so hot. I'm ... I'm so turned on right now. Just ... naked ... here, in bed ... thinking about you ..."

She breathed out loudly and said, "I just slide a finger in my cunt and ... oh God, I can't stop thinking about how you fucked me." Then, she moaned and moved the microphone down to where I could hear her pussy, which sounded as wet as I had been a few minutes before. I thought she was going to bring herself to orgasm, but she suddenly stopped and took a deep breath.

"So. I'll, uh ... well, I guess it's only fair that I make myself wait the way I made you wait. Besides, I've got better things planned. And bigger.

I need you to grab your biggest toy and some lube. When you have them, make it nice and slick. The whole thing, too. You can pause the recording if you need to."

I reached over to the nightstand where I kept the two toys that I owned and grabbed an eight-inch dildo that I'd purchased a couple of years ago. Prior to that, all I had ever bought for myself was a vibrator at a sex toy party my friend was throwing for her bachelorette. That was ... fifteen years ago?

For a while I barely used it or sometimes my ex-husband and I played with it, but I really didn't start to enjoy it until after he left. But the problem was that it made a little too much noise for me to be discreet when the kids were home and it was too smooth for me to really feel it when it wasn't buzzing. So I went shopping and there it was: realistic and big. Maybe a little too big, actually? I mean, it was fun to use but when I first used it, I was surprised by how I had misjudged eight inches.

Anyway, I paused the recording, grabbed the dildo and a bottle of lube. I squirted some in my hand and stroked it so that its entire length was slippery and after wiping my hand on the sheets, pressed play again.

"You ready? Good. So am I.

And you know I'm so wet. Just thinking about how you just had your way with my husband and how we had our way with you ..."

She paused and took a deep breath and I noticed that I'd been holding my breath, so I breathed in while she continued. "Sorry. I just don't think I'll get that picture out of my head. But you know that's the way I like it.

Now, lay back and spread your legs again. Get comfortable. And make sure your toy is ready. And turn it on if you need to."

I heard a buzzing sound of a vibrator on the recording and closed my eyes for a moment so I could picture her in bed laying in the same position as I was holding a vibrator. I gripped the slick dildo in my hand even tighter, waiting for the moment where she would guide me to start using it.

"Okay, now slide it over your clit."

The buzzing got a little more faint, then she moaned. I followed her lead and tensed as the slick dildo, cold and wet with lube, tickled my clit. I gently rubbed it back and forth, getting used to it.

"Now, slide it over your pussy. Make yourself even wetter, baby."

I honestly didn't know how that was possible, but I slid the dildo down and rubbed the tip of it around my lips and teased my hole. It wasn't much different than the wet fingers I'd used a little while ago, but the anticipation that came from knowing I was going to be sliding it inside me soon turned me on even more. She was breathing heavy into her microphone, and I can imagine cursing herself for waiting this long because while I definitely had the stamina, she was clearly on the edge.

"Fuck, I have to take a break," she said. "But I want you to keep going. Slide it inside you. Just a little, though."

The feeling of just the tip and a little more of the dildo sliding inside me felt better than expected. I quivered a little. "Now move slide it in a little more and then move it in and out. Go as slow or fast as you want."

Slowly, I pumped the dildo in and out of my pussy, going what I think was maybe halfway down its thick shaft. It felt so good and I relaxed into the bed.

"That's it. Work up that rhythm," she said.

I kept pumping myself and she started talking dirty again. "I bet this reminds you of his thick cock. Mmm ... I love it, too. Especially when he fucks me from behind.

Maybe next time you can get him to do that. Have him bend you over and pump that big dick while his hips smack against that juicy ass of yours. And he likes to smack my ass while doing it sometimes.

You want that? You want my husband to fuck you from behind with his fat dick while he slaps your ass?"

"Yesssss," I seethed, pumping faster as I thought of how that would feel. I heard her vibrator start up again and she breathed heavily as she began fucking herself. We both kept it up for a little while and I could feel myself getting close. She was getting closer, too, practically panting as the vibrator buzzed inside her.

"Okay," she said between breaths, "Slide it in deep. As deep as it can go. All the way."

I took a deep breath and slid the dildo almost all the way out of my pussy and spread my legs wider before sliding it in until it stopped. "Fuck," I said as it filled me completely. On the recording, she did the same with her vibrator and I heard her squeak.

"God that feels good. Oh, that must look amazing right now, that big toy buried deep in your pussy," she continued. "Now, keep it in there and pump it or twirl it or ... well, whatever you need to to fuck yourself deep."

I held onto the bottom of the dildo and moved it up and down so it massaged me from inside, making me so wet that I could hear it over the sounds of her vibrator and her breathing.

"You know what I also loved about that night? How hard he made me come. Have you ever come like that?"

I shook my head and kept up my pace.

"I want to make you come like that tonight, baby. I want you to come all over that cock and keep going until you're totally spent."

My orgasm started to build. I worked on holding it back while I continued to fuck myself deep. Her heavy breathing returned and I could tell she was also very close.

"You almost ready, baby?" she asked.

I nodded as I kept up my pace while holding myself back.

"Okay, now keep it deep inside you but fuck yourself harder."

I took another deep breath and shoved the dildo further inside me, then bit my lip so I wouldn't scream.

"Come on baby, fuck that cunt. Pound it. Wreck that fucking hole."

I kept going, slamming the dildo into me, trying to get it even deeper while I bit my lip. I felt tears well in my eyes while I did my best to hold off my orgasm.

"You ready to come?"

"Yessss," I managed.

"Okay, baby. Go ahead. Come. Come. COME! FUUUCK!" she screamed into the mic as her orgasm overtook her. I grabbed the pillow next to me, threw it over my face and screamed as I came, my hips bucking and my pussy crashing around the dildo.

"Now don't stop. Don't stop," she was breathing as she continued to fuck herself with the vibrator. I kept fucking myself hard even as I felt myself get ticklish, which was usually the point where I knew I was done. But if I was going to feel what she felt that night, I had to keep going.

12