Marjorie at the Pink Pusscat Club

Story Info
Marjorie gets an urge at the Club.
2.1k words
4.08
5.5k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the show started, the fabulous Veronica sashayed on in her Egyptian gear and Andrew looked astounded at this exotic dancer. Giovanni told Andrew that the band leader Charlie, was her grown up son. He just nodded as if it was completely normal. The girls went through their acts, casting off their clothes, their feathers and their lingerie and the PPC was under their spell and cheering wildly. After a brief internal, Giovanni went to the microphone and announced that the final act would be the Divine Sisters. Andrew said, "Isn't Mum on today?" Giovanni said that Auntie Doris Blossom and Little Marjorie Iris WERE the Divine Sisters.

With a crash of cymbals, two figures appeared in military uniform. Andrew looked disappointed. He asked Giovanni why they weren't wearing the pretty dresses of the others. "Just watch, Andrew." We did all our stuff. Some days were better than others and today was one of our good days and the audience screamed with delight every time we took something off until Doris and I were just in our knickers and tassels and shouts of "get 'em off" echoed through to audience. So we did, and together tossed our knickers, one blue pair, one white into the crowd. We were completely naked apart from our G-Strings and we got a standing round of applause from the crowd.

The spotlights went out and the house lights rose as we retreated into the dressing room. The other girls were in various stages of undress too and Giovanni brought Andrew back in and he looked at us all in amazement. I asked him if he had enjoyed the show and he said, "You've got a good job, Mum." The other girls laughed and said, "so have we, Andrew."

I said to Andrew it was time to go home. I said "see you later girls and well done." I said thank you to Giovanni and told him it was his lucky day. He looked at me enquiringly and I said, "When I get back this afternoon, my friend, I need the biggest fuck you've ever managed!" He smiled and clicked his heels and bowed. He understood. Who wouldn't? Giovanni with the help of my sister had taken my virginity during the war.

Andrew was pleased to get back to Auntie Anne's and I think she was going to enjoy his story of today! I drove back to the PPC and parked outside, looking at Doris' and my investment. It was definitely classier than when we had come back to it. The paint was gleaming and the signposts discreet. "The Pink Pussycat Club," "Pussie's Restaurant," "The Pussy Bar." I don't know what had made me so horny today. In later life, Andrew described it as my "Randy As A Rat Mode." Yes I do, it was Veronica. God, I'd love to fuck her. I'd already had her son, so why not the bigger prize?

I went up to my office/room and phoned Giovanni that his lover had returned and make it up here in about half an hour. I stripped back to my G-String and poured myself a glass of wine. And poured another for Giovanni. Soon after, there was a knock on the door and I opened it holding his glass of wine in just my G-String. His eyes widened. I smiled at him and wiggled over to my own glass on the table. His erection was immediately apparent and I indicated he should take his clothes off ready to take Little Marjorie. Giovanni was very nicely made and he was excited because although Doris and I had enjoyed him before, he's never had Little Marjorie "solo." As it were.

We stood there together stark naked except for my G-String. I wanted Giovanni to take that off. I knew he liked it. We sipped our wine and I admired his hard on which was absolutely marvellous. I could almost feel it in me now. I walked up to him and leaned down and took his cock into my mouth. "Three holes please Giovanni and take your time." We finished our wine (for the time being) and as he lay back on the bed it was with the greatest of pleasure, desire, relief whatever, I took him one hundred percent into my cunt. He sighed, "I love the way you do that Little Marjorie. Look what you've done, Big Giovanni." I told him I hoped he could maintain his virility as it was only twelve and I wasn't due on stage until six. He did well, he had me cumming at a quarter past and on the half hour before with a gasp, I took the first of his loads. It was a good start.

I'll say he recovered quickly and he rolled me off him and onto my stomach. By twelve forty five he was sliding deliciously in and out of my ass and he asked me if I wanted him to cum there or in my pussy. "Both please," I said as another orgasm shook me and I felt his hot cum jetting into my ass before he collapsed onto my back. He told me that my ass always brought out the worst in him. I corrected him. "The best, Giovanni." By a quarter past one I was on my back with my legs around his waist and he was exploding into my pussy and I felt his copious cum load splashing off my cunt walls.

Without letting him pull out of me, I put my arms around him, and I told him his own ass was rather nice and his cum would taste very nice. The food in the restaurant was obviously improving. By a quarter to two we were away again and by five thirty, Giovanni had done the round trip twice and must have filled me with a gallon of cum He was most impressive as I got up, poured another two glasses of wine and said to him, "By Christ Giovanni, I needed that."

We had a hot shower again and the naughty boy managed to make another deposit in my body while I leaned against the shower wall. Naughty boy indeed, but a delicious dessert! I went down to the dressing room to change and Veronica said "I can smell the cum on you Marjorie, I'd love to try you myself." As you can imagine I was in heaven. Apparently Charlie had told me all about us and she was keen to see if he was a truthful son! I was exhausted after the show and I went to bed early and as I drifted off to sleep, the scent of Veronica filled my nose as she slipped into the bed next to me.

I woke up the following morning feeling extremely refreshed and ready to get on with the world. Veronica had made it very easy for me. I just lay on my back and she fucked me on multiple occasions with her own cunt and sensationally with her tongue. She was no mean artist with a strap on either! We seemed to cum together all night and she confessed she often fucked Charlie too. That makes two of us I said. She laughed and kissed my pussy before she sashayed out of the door. God she had an ass, that girl. No wonder the punters all loved he act. I was amused at how she'd stimulated me by wearing her tassels and twirling them while she was fucking me!

There was a tap on the door. What next. I slipped out of bed and noted that I was soaking were with sweat and cum, thanks to the expertise of Giovanni and Veronica. It was Charlie. For those of you who know me, is that when Marjorie gets horny, Marjorie is horny! Even after my last two lovers I was more than ready for another. I pulled Charlie in the room and he observed I was covered in cum and even all over my face! I told him to get his clothes off as I needed some furious exercise for my wellbeing. He was nicely made, about seven inches (I'm terrific with measurements). He said maybe we should have a shower to get all those nasty splatters off me. I was tempted to let him add to them, but the prospect of him soaping me under hot water was irresistible.

I told Charlie that this wasn't a "Wham Bang, Thank you Mam," kind of fuck I was after, it was a long intense one I and as he was a lovely fresh, virile boy, I expected a lot from him. I was soon warm and soapy and Charlie was finding all the nice bits on me that made me wiggle. It must have excited him as he soon had my leg around his waist and his cock was exploring the intricacies of my cunt. It was lovely and he was extremely hard, driving me up against the wall. I told him not to cum and I would have him when we were dry.

I got onto my knees and took him in my mouth and he shuddered. I pulled out and asked him if this is what he wanted. He said yes but he wanted to doggy fuck me. I said everything's possible and took him back into my mouth. I worked him over for about fifteen minutes and he was trying hard to come but I wouldn't let him. I kept a couple of fingers in me while I was sucking him off and I kept cumming myself. It was delicious. I nodded at him and he just let nature take its course.

I could feel his balls tighten and I knew they were full of thick, juicy sperm, soon to be transferred to Little Marjorie, Queen of the Divine Sisters. As he started to gasp, I thought how nice it would be if Doris was around to fuck today. I had never felt hornier. With a cry, Charlie let the biggest load I could ever remember tasting, far too much to swallow. He just kept jetting into my mouth and cum was spurting out of my mouth and even out of my nose! It was a remarkable display. I pulled off him after a few minutes as he ejected his final spurts into me. We didn't want to waste any did we? He slumped down on the bed in exhaustion. What had he done? I'd done all the work! He was starting to harden again and I took him into my mouth again to motivate him. He was soon as hard as a rock and it was time for his doggy fuck. The hostess with the mostest I thought.

A doggy was really my favourite as the curve of my voluptuous ass drove most men crazy. If George was here, he would have banged me this way all night. But he wasn't much good to me in Korea, was he? So I assumed the position and heard his intake of breath. Such a sweet boy! I felt his hands around my waist and the head of his cock began to rub my pussy lips and he was changing his posture to get the angle right. I wiggled my ass and he slid very, very slowly into my waiting body. Just a little bit at the time. I came immediately and hollered out for more. A kept pushing into me, lovely and slowly and I could feel all of him against the wall of my vagina, caressing me and destroying me. He arrived at his destination and his balls were tight against me.

The he started to move in and out of me. I immediately screamed out as another orgasm ripped through me. This seemed to get him worked up and he started to hammer me hard and deep with long, panting strokes. I knew from experience that he was out of control and his cock was controlling things and not his brain. I was about to be filled by another gout of Charlie cum. He let go with a shout and I could literally feel each jet of the thick white liquid as it smashed against my walls, squirted past his cock and out over my thighs. Gallons of it.

After he'd pulled out of me (to my immense regret), he said that it was Veronica's fault as when she was fucking him the other day, she suggested I might enjoy a session with me as she intended to herself. Talk about keeping it in the family! Charlie and I had another shower. I had so much cum in me I really needed a plumber, not a loofa! We managed to get through the process without Charlie adding any more of his seed into me. He went off home with a big smile on his face, doubtlessly to compare notes with his mother, Veronica. I grabbed a couple of thick towels to sit on so I didn't wreck the Jag's upholstery. A young man making his mark. I'd have him again soon.