Marjorie - One thing Leads to Another

Story Info
Marjorie finds not everything is as she expected.
1.9k words
3.25
15.1k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well I'd signed on at the NRG in Lewisham and changed into my new Spandex gear. My God, this would be hard to get off in one of my shows. I wondered what it would be like seeing Susan in it. I really must try and have her soon, before I go mad. But there were all sorts of spunks around and some of these chicks looked good enough to eat, not to mention the bulging shorts and rippling muscles of the guys. This isn't a health emporium, it's a sex club. And what do you know, I'm starting to leak as usual!

It hadn't taken me long to cast aside my old NZ knickers, though men were still turned on by them. Sure the spandex showed my ass off better than The Blue's, but until now I had resisted any "advances" any of the guys had tried on me. But unless I wanted to leak for the rest of my life, I needed a good plug to fill the void and that sounded suspiciously like Desmond. He was in today as usual so I went and wiggled my ass in front of him, whispered in his ear that I needed some "Schwartzberg" cock and would be interested? He said that I always made him horny and it must be like fucking his Mother, (thanks Des), and his flat was just round the corner. I said I'd meet him in the pub after his workout and we'd discuss how he could cure my problem.

I had a very shaky couple of gin and tonics while I was waiting (God, my hands are shaking....) and I was relieved when he arrived otherwise I'd have had to go tarting. Gee he was a nice guy and I think he must have fancied me a bit. Oddly enough he had a Campari and Soda. How on earth can a guy with a twelve inch long cock as wide as a Pepsi can, drink Campari and Soda? (Don't think about it, Marjorie, my bar stool is getting distinctly damp.)

"Marjorie, I can't wait to get into your glorious ass!"

Well I suppose he had declared his intentions but I wasn't sure about the mechanics. (That's the trouble with me, I always want to know what's happening)

He said, "Marjorie, do you want to leave it all to me?" "You look as if you need a bit of a massage too."

I wasn't going to argue with him and half an hour later, he'd peeled me like a grape and had me spread out on a towel and he was working this delicious oil all over me. I could feel his big hands whistling over my curves and my juices were pouring out of my pussy. I think a tarpaulin would have been more effective than his soft, but oh-so-porous towel. He moved his tongue to me now. Maybe Mother's Day had arrived and in a short time he'd ensured I wouldn't drown in my own orgasms. Considering he was causing them in the first place, I was reminded of the film the "Dam Busters" when the dam wall collapsed and cars and factories were suddenly underwater. I even started to hum the Dam Buster's theme as Desmond's tongue worked his magic on me.

He was losing the fight for dry sheets so I soon found myself in his shower being soaped in the most intimate manner. I felt his balls in return.

"Ooh Desmond. So tightly packed with cum and wriggles."

I started to take his huge cock into my mouth and there was a heap of precum that came with it. He was obviously as turned on by Little Marjorie as I was to him. Suddenly (the bastard) I felt Desmond's balls tense and a massive load of cum surged up his cock into my face. I spluttered as the thick creamy load covered my mouth and nose, and he kept pumping load after load, coating my face, throat, shoulders, and tits. He kept shooting for over a minute before his shots lessened in volume, and he finally stopped cumming. Unlike me.

"Wow, that was a lot of cum...Mummy."

I don't know who said it, but it was an appropriate comment. Talk about leaking! We were in the shower and the stuff was gushing out of me. Thank God we hadn't done this in the Jag; it would have cost thousands to clean the upholstery! He dried me very tenderly and holding my hand led me to his bed.

"Remember I said, leave it to me?" I nodded.

He laid me face down on the bed. "Goody," I thought, "Doggie."

He gave me a lovely sexy massage again and I was leaking almost immediately. He had a lovely touch. and before I knew it, he was sliding that gorgeous cock into my ass. What amazed me was that it didn't hurt as I thought it might. Imagine if somebody stuck a coke can up your ass, wouldn't you scream? As he was sliding his full length in and out of me, he was softly telling me that he always wanted to do this to his mother! Jeezus! Between multiple orgasms on my part (who else?) I thought this was a surprising development in our relationship! Do they have inches or millimeters in the West Indies? I wondered.

It didn't take long until he pumped a massive load into me and I reckon I felt it fill my stomach! Where does he get the stuff from? It was my ass that inflamed him, he told me softly. (Does that mean his Mother had a sexy ass or he just wanted to fuck his Mother?) I don't know how things work in Jamaica or wherever, but it was OK with me so far. He was still as hard as a rock (Is that what Gyms do for you?) and I closely inspected the number that was to inflict more damage to Little Marjorie's cunt.

Christ he was as hard as a rock and he obviously liked the attention I was giving him. He was starting to groan as I figured out his geography and I watched him as he got his rocks off and slid the whole thing, length and width, very, very, very, slowly into me. I started cumming almost immediately and by the time he'd arrived at his ultimate destination, (I could tell this because he balls were hard up against Little Me. Remember this trick girls) I must have gone off three times. I looked Desmond in the face, we were very close together now and he smiled at me as he pulled almost all the way out of me and then back in to the hilt. Obviously I came again immediately. For about a delirious half an hour, we kept this up and he admitted he could go on no further and emptied a wonderful load, filling my willing cunt and squirting out of me like a waterfall. During the day and into the evening, his beautiful cock invaded me another three times with the inevitable conclusion; both of us screaming as we came against each other. When it was over, we just lay against each other. He smelled sweaty and gorgeous and there was a strong odour of cum in the room. He needed to open some windows.

"Marjorie, how do you do that?" he asked.

Good question Desmond. It must be something to do with you, I thought. Even though I was full to bursting and would probably dribble cum for days, I confess, I was a pretty satisfied lady and I'd emptied Desmond into the husk he was now. I kissed this very nice, virile man goodnight and hoped to God I had enough fresh towels in the car. (I had!) When I got home, I went into the shower and with the aid of a sink plunger (yes!) managed to get myself into a situation where I could go to sleep without drowning in the gallons of cum Desmond had pumped into me at about a thousand miles per hour each load, (or whatever the metric equivalent was).

It was time to take stock of things again. I love the feeling when a man empties himself into me. I am totally in control of the situation and I can cum as many times as I like but he only has one go. You can feel how much sperm he has in him by feeling his balls. If they're tight and swollen you know that, like Desmond, he's going to fire his only shot into you at a million miles an hour and totally be out of control. It needs a woman's expertise to get him 'up and at'em' again. Pondering this I selected a particularly nice Sauvignon Blanc and sipped the nectar and felt good about the world. Good day at work, good fuck with George, excellent fuck with Desmond and a cold glass of wine in my own house. With a lot of women I've spoken to, they feel great after a fuck. I'm only happy if I've had a few and preferably with different partners. At the moment, I need Veronica to complete my day.

I phoned up Veronica and she said "You're late Marj."

"Vron, can I come and stay the night with you?"

She replied, "What's the trouble Marjorie, are you OK."

I said, "No I'm not, Vron, I need a massive fuck and I need you to do it!"

She laughed, "I know, you've had a couple of men and now you need Auntie Veronica to complete your day?" She went on, "Come on round Marjorie, you got me at a good time, I'm as horny as hell myself."

Veronica only lived in Shooters Hill up the road so it was only five minutes to get there, (and three more clean towels) If you've ever seen Veronica, she's heart stoppingly beautiful and also one of the loveliest people I've ever met. We go back a long way to when she was the new showgirl at the PPC all those years ago. I've seen men promise to die if she takes her bra off and those eyes, with about four inches of mascara, look at you wisely and lovingly. One aspect of Veronica that had always puzzled me was that she never took her knickers off at the end of her show. As we stripped, she astonished (and delighted me) by displaying a cock almost as big as Desmond's. Of course it was white as opposed to Des' black one, but the similarity was remarkable. Vron had always been dominant and she fucked me several times on the rug in her front room, knowing what a mess I make when I leak. Veronica is a big, sexy lady with a big hard cock, so you can imagine how many times I came throughout the night.

We had an absolute ball and when we woke up together in the morning, tangled together in her bed, it was a lovely time in our lives. Together. Of course I loved her, but I love a lot of people. "Have" loved a lot of people, should I say. There are a few special ones like Luke, blown apart in 1944 when his tank was caught by a Tiger and it's 88 and Robert, shot down over Korea in 1952. They both knew beforehand with me that it would happen and I hope they thought of Little Marjorie in their last moments. I think they did. But for the time being, Little Marjorie was for once most satisfactorily fucked. By a girl with a big cock.