Mark & Annie Ch. 01 - Public Face

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It suddenly occurred to Mark that this was the first kiss they had shared, and it had come AFTER her oral demonstration and not before. He felt like he needed to say something "Wow, that is some talent you have. You really are a marvel, but you mentioned two favours?"

She smirked and went over to the bedside table extracting a tube from her bag and tossing it over to him. She walked back to the foot of the bed and leant forward at the waist so that her butt was facing straight at Mark while she looked over her shoulder waiting for his reaction at the same time as she wiggled her butt at him. Mark turned the tube over in his hands so that he could read the label 'ANAL LUBRICANT' and then his head shot straight up to stare wide eyed at her. She smiled back at him and said "That's right. I want you to fuck my ass. I've been using my toys at home to try and stretch me out at the back, but laughing boy still refuses to do it. Would you mind? Would you do that for me? I'm so desperate to try it and see if it's as good as people say it is."

"Would I mind taking your anal cherry? Would I mind sinking my dick into a snug warm butt -- your beautiful round, mesmerising butt -- Of course I will if it helps a lady out especially after what she has just done for me" Mark replied incredulously as though this was the most natural activity to perform with a colleague. He stood up and quickly stripped off his top as he kicked his legs out from his trousers. He leant over and started to kiss Annie's lower back as his thumbs worked into the elastic of her panties and then gradually kissed his way down as he pulled her panties down to her thighs, then her knees and left them pooled around her ankles. He had seen her butt in panties before but seeing it naked now was just a joy to behold. He kissed all around her fleshy cheeks before testing her pussy by running a finger along her labia, it soon became damp, so he added a second finger to get it equally damp.

Annie tensed slightly when she felt the first finger start to explore it's way against her backdoor. Mark calmed her with whispered soothing words "Shhh, just relax as much as you can. We'll both enjoy it more if you relax." With a determined push from Mark her rear quickly accepted his first finger, confirming that she had indeed pathed his way by using some toys which gave Mark the encouragement to push a second, pussy lubed finger alongside the other. This latest step made her groan and again he whispered over "Good girl, you're doing great. Does it feel okay so far?" Annie held her lips together tightly but did nod vigorously to confirm her assent.

Mark applied a little lube from the tube onto his fingers and then started to progressively push them in further a little at a time. Once he was content that she was accepting this new dimension, Mark then started to flex his fingers apart so that her rectum was stretched ready to accept him. Annie did the best thing she could possibly do by groaning and starting to push her hips back against the intruding digits making Mark's mind up that she indeed ready for the next stage. While continuing to work his fingers in her butt he used his other hand to squeeze another bead of lube onto his cock and worked it around, the excess he applied around his fingers still inside her.

Annie felt his fingers being removed to be replaced by the spongy head of his dick and she held her breath in anticipation. Mark guessed what was happening and he leant forward and kissed her back whispering "Relax, you might have some initial discomfort but just remember I'm not going to hurt you and the minute you don't like anything, all you have to do is say so." All he got in reply was a vigorous nod of the head. Mark slowly pressed his hips forward and the head of his cock started to prise her sphincter open as she took a sharp intake of breath, so he stopped still.

After a moment he tried again, and the tip progressed further still until he held still once more. After a couple of attempts the head slotted wholly inside her and her hips wriggled in conjunction with another gasp from her and her hands scrunching the bed covering up. This time Mark held still for longer and used his hands to massage her back. To take her mind off the discomfort he reached up and unclasped her bra strap so that he could reach around and gently caress her nipples.

Mark held still for the longest time but gradually felt her sphincter muscles relax slightly and so he tested it out by pulling back slightly and pushing forward just that little bit more. Annie's reaction this time was to groan rather than gasp which made him ask "Are you okay?"

She was still grasping the bedding but had maintained her stance leant over the bed. Annie turned her head to the side, smiled and groaned "I'm getting there, just be patient with me". Mark was a little surprised to see her forehead beaded with sweat and her hair plastered to her scalp, the strain was obvious, but she seemed determined to continue and so he held still. Ever so gently Annie started to push back against his dick, but then withdraw only to repeat the slow steady progression. Mark continued to hold still while she fucked herself against his intruding dick. It certainly felt good to him, and he dearly hoped the same could be said for her, judging from her slowly increasing pace, it certainly seemed so.

Mark moved his right hand and reached around her hip searching down he soon found her pussy and began to massage her clit between his fingers. This seemed to be the final point for Annie who started to push her hips back determinedly until she had his entire dick buried in her butt. Even though he hadn't long come, Mark was struggling to hold back because her sphincter was so snug and inviting, but first and foremost he was in this for the lady's pleasure and so with gritted teeth he held on until the dual effects of his fingers and his cock tipped her over the edge. Her butt started to gently grip his cock firmer as his fingertips felt her clit pulse and jump on his fingertips while she came.

Finally, Mark could release his come inside her bowels which he did with one final almighty thrust and then grunted his release. The two stood where they were panting. Annie moved her hips forward as she extracted herself from Mark's cock although to him, her sphincter was reluctant to let him go but eventually she managed it and then slumped down on the floor and for his part Mark staggered back to sit on the chair behind him. After a few moments he stood up and helped her to stand too. He turned her around so that they stood facing each other and then wrapped her within his arms, leaning forward to kiss her splayed lips which she returned with gusto. Breaking off the kiss Mark asked, "Was that everything you wanted it to be?"

Annie beamed the broadest grin Mark had seen in a long time and replied "Oh yes, and so much more. I'm still quaking back there but I think I need a freshen up. Care to join me in the shower?"

"Of course," was the reply as he steadied her while she walked around the bed, picking their way around the various discarded clothing. Their joint shower proved more difficult than Mark thought possible, mainly because of the narrow bath that the shower hung over, but both seemed to enjoy proceedings. Mark took the longest time in soaping up Annie's ample rear end. She in turn showed great delight in soaping up his crotch.

Annie was knelt down in front of him while she administered to his cock and Mark shuffled forward, nestled his dick between her boobs and then used his hands to bunch them together while thrusting his hips "See, didn't I say these beauties were perfectly proportioned." Annie chuckled and leant her head forward so that she could kiss the head of his cock each time it cleared her tits. After their shower, the two dressed and went to dine, both finding they were suitably famished.

As each course was completed Mark chivvied the staff along which made Annie wonder until he leant forward and whispered, "I don't want to rush you but there is something I need to do to you." Annie looked confused and so he added "They used to call me Gecko at college -- you know the little critter that can lick his own eyeballs." She caught on straight away and gave a little impish squeak. They did their best not to look too rushed until the lift reached their floor and then the two rather comically did a quick walk to Annie's room all the while tickling and playing with each other.

Before the door lock had fully engaged with them inside, Mark pushed Annie backwards onto the bed with flailing arms and legs while he knelt down at the foot of the bed. He tugged slightly on her ankles to bring her lower down the bed and then reached up her skirt to find the elasticated waistband of her panties and tugged them down saying "Much as I like this style -- and I have fond memories of these panties -- they get in the way sometimes." He held them to his nose and inhaled deeply adding "Nice." Discarding them over his shoulder he then focused on her legs and prised them apart so he could kiss and lick his way up her inner thigh until he reached the apex of her legs.

He paused briefly to enjoy the view but then Annie adopted a pleading expression and put her right hand at the back of his head saying "Please, don't make me wait" and pulled his face into her pussy. Mark didn't disappoint flicking his tongue over her clit a couple of times before working his tongue slowly down her labia and then driving the tip repeatedly in and out of her to taste her juices which seemed to have an endless supply. Each time he would repeat this he gradually searched inside her longer and deeper until he couldn't get his tongue any deeper. Annie didn't seem to mind as she gripped the back of his head while pumping her pelvis up and down, effectively riding his face. He could sense that she was close to coming and so tightened his grip on her hips taking her clit between his lips at the same time as his tongue battered the tip. When she gave a combined grunt and groan Mark held his tongue flat to her clit so that he could feel it flex and jump underneath it.

He could have left her there and she would have been perfectly happy, but he wanted to perform one last act with her that evening and again pulled on her ankles so that her butt was perched on the edge of the bed giving him free reign to aim the head of his cock at her pussy and pushed inside in one smooth movement. Her earlier grunting was nothing compared to her noises now as he started to thrust forward and back. Although he was enjoying the sight of her boobs jiggling around, Mark wanted something else. He withdrew from her snug pussy, pulled on her hips so that she rolled over and knelt on the edge of the bed. He then drove his cock back into her pussy but this time he had the added joy of seeing her fleshy butt cheeks wobble and quiver as each thrust was met with the slapping sound of his crotch coming into contact with her butt. It turned out she enjoyed this position just as much as their earlier efforts but this time it gave Mark the option of sucking on his thumb and pushing it inside her anus and that really rocked her world as she came very quickly.

As Mark had found earlier, when Annie came all the muscles in the immediate vicinity contracted and so he once again felt like she was trying to squeeze the life out of his dick. Mark decided that he had tortured Annie enough for one evening and so once she calmed down, he rolled her over again so that she was on her back and deposited his load over her face once more. Of course a further image was captured for the ladies later pleasure.

That one evening would go on to form a regular pattern. On average, about once a month when Mark was stopping overnight at a client, Annie would conveniently stop in the area as well. The first thing they would do was paint her face and at some point in their stay he would be buried in her anus providing the essential service her husband just wouldn't do for her but which Mark was truly happy to provide.

12