Mark and Eileen Share a Fetish

Story Info
Mark and Eileen Discover Having Sex in Hipwaders.
2k words
4.62
5k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
doctorwes
doctorwes
126 Followers

In an earlier story, Does Mark Have a Fetish?, Eileen had accused Mark of having a rubber boot fetish, which he did but was loathe to admit it. It would have been safe to say that Eileen was hardly enthusiastic about wearing wellies herself, but on that same rainy day had gone to the mall and found a stylish pair and bought them. In a naughty frame of mind she decided to model them for Mark when he got home that evening. She not only modeled them, but wore just a sexy bra, garter belt, and stockings. She certainly turned on Mark and they had sex, which of course was with Eileen wearing her new wellies all the while.

Some months later winter had passed and Mark had been offered the free use of a fishing camp in Ontario. Having not fished in many years he thought it was a great opportunity to get away and unwind. Surprisingly, when he mentioned it to Eileen, she was equally enthusiastic.

As the weeks went by and they started gathering the things that they'd need for the trip, Mark realized that they still needed to buy a few important items.

"I've been putting everything in the spare bedroom until we're ready to pack," Eileen told Mark.

"That's a good idea. I don't have a written list, but sort of a mental idea of everything that we'll need to bring," he said walking to the back of the house to take inventory.

"We are going to be sort of off the grid. Like no TV, no internet, and no indoor plumbing," Eileen observed.

"It's going to be roughing it. There will be enough to do just to get through the day. The hot water is made with a kettle on the woodstove."

"I never thought about that. Actually, I am sort of looking forward to learning a little about fishing. There's all sorts of pictures of women doing both deep sea and flyfishing. It looks like fun."

"I completely forgot about you going fishing. I've got to order you some hipwaders."

"Is that your kinky rubber boot fetish speaking again?"

"No, it's just that if you want to go fishing you need the right gear. Besides, I think you'll really look sexy in hipwaders."

"Do they come in any sexy colors? How well will they let me coordinate my wardrobe?"

"I think I have a catalog here, but you can get brown, green, black, or camo. What do you think will work the best?"

Eileen came over to Mark and glanced at the page that he had open in catalog. She carefully read the description for each of the hipwader offerings before concluding, "I think I like the black ones. That color will coordinate better and give me wardrobe options."

Mark just rolled his eyes at his wife's last comment. "Only Eileen could think that way!" he thought to himself.

"OK, I'll order a pair in size 7 for you. You'll no doubt look really sexy in these," he replied as he dogeared the page for future reference before returning to all the gear that had been laid out on the bed.

The night before they were to set out on our trip, Mark loaded the car and even marveled that they hadn't totally overdone the quantity of items that they were taking with them. They had their fishing tackle, both of them had their waders, there was a cooler containing food, and, of course, a case of beer. It was going to be a 10 hour drive, but because of the remoteness of the camp meant that other forms of transportation were out of the question.

The next day Mark and Eileen set out early—really early because the sun hadn't even come up. Yet. While they were anxious to get there, the length of the trip demanded that they pace themselves and not try to set any speed records.

Finally, they arrived at the remote camp. It was even more austere than either had imagined—the word "rustic" would have been a real overstatement for what they found. It was only two rooms: a kitchen/dining space and a bedroom that doubled as a sitting room because it had a huge stone fireplace. Mark supposed that for most of the year people sat out on the screened-in porch to socialize. The kitchen consisted of a cast iron woodstove and if you wanted water, there was a hand pump just outside the door. Illumination was with kerosene lamps and the toilet was an outhouse about 50 feet up a stone path—in other words you had to plan your visits.

They made a fire in the stove and cooked a simple meal before turning in, both of them dog tired from the long drive. However, they did sleep exceptionally well. The next morning they got up and realized that they would have to forgo their regular morning shower, primarily because there wasn't one.

"I'm anxious to go fishing," Mark announced to Eileen.

"So am I. Besides I never tried on these new waders," she replied holding up the shiny black rubber boots before sitting on the bed to pull one on and then the other.

"It looks like they fit just fine," he observed.

"They do. I like them although I'm not sure that I'll get to wear them back home unless we get a hurricane and flooding," she mused as she extended each boot.

"Sweet. You're a real fashion plate."

"Oh, now do we have to have that discussion about your rubber boot fetish again?"

"No, let's just get our things together and go fishing. It's a beautiful day."

They got the rest of their gear and only had to trek about 200 feet to the bucolic stream running nearby. Mark gave Eileen some pointers for how to read the stream and how it suggests where fish might be found. It wasn't a deep stream being only two feet at the most, but still the waders were a necessity. After three hours, neither of them had caught a thing. Not even a nibble.

After returning to the camp for lunch, Mark decided to go back out on the stream and see if he could improve on their luck. Eileen had had enough fishing for the day and wanted to go pick some wild blueberries from one of the bushes nearby.

Mark had lost all perspective on time and when he got back to the camp he sat down on the wooden chair on the porch to remove his waders. He had been on his feet almost all day and just wanted to kick back and have a beer. Well, that was his plan, but Eileen had other ideas.

"What do you think of this for a coordinated wardrobe?" she asked from the doorway.

Mark had not heard her approach and when he turned around there stood his wife in just the black hipwaders and lacy black bra—but nothing else. His jaw dropped at the sight of her.

"Some months ago we concluded that you also had a rubber boot fetish and we were right, weren't we?"

"Well, do you like it or not?" Eileen said with a little pouty face.

Mark looked his wife over from head to toe. Yes, the waders were an interesting touch with the lacy bra and no panties. He had no sooner finished surveying her sexy body when she came over to the chair, sat on his lap, wrapped her arms around his neck, and planted a passionate wet kiss on his lips.

Mark felt his erection start as he reached for Eileen's right breast. Not content to feel her thru the bra, he lifted the cup to liberate it so he could suckle her.

"Keep that up, mister, and no telling what might happen!"

"That's what I'm hoping for," he said as he moved his hand to Eileen's thigh. "Hmmm, now that's a drawback for wearing waders," he observed.

"Oh, here!" said and exasperated Eileen as she turned down the top of the wader closest to Mark to provide access.

Mark wasted no time in feeling the inside of her thigh and worked his hand further up until he found her pussy. It was no surprise to him that she had already started to get wet and Mark wondered if she hadn't really started to get horny when first putting the waders on. It didn't matter because here he was with a sexy, horny wife who only in his fondest dreams was wearing rubber hipwaders.

"So you didn't tell me that you like my outfit."

"Oh, I do, I do!" he exclaimed as he inserted his middle finger into her vagina.

"I don't care if we catch a single fish on this trip. I just had to jump at the chance of getting you away for a few days," Eileen said wiggling her butt a little at the feel of Mark's finger hitting her G-spot.

"If we spend a few days doing a lot more of this, I don't care if we catch any fish either."

At that Eileen got off of Mark's lap and laid down on the narrow wooden bench, her feet touching the floor on either side, her legs spread open revealing her pink girl parts. "So now what are you thinking about doing?"

Fortunately, Mark had earlier shed his waders so only had to peel off his jeans and briefs to be ready for the next step. Gosh, but she looked so inviting laying there like that.

Just as he was ready to straddle the bench and enter her, Eileen had to make a request. "I know what would make this even more kinky and that is if you were to put your waders back on," she asked.

"You are one kinky broad, aren't you," replied Mark as he picked up the waders that he had taken off only a few minutes before. "So, who has the fetish? Me or you?"

"Definitely both of us, but if you ever knew how sexy you looked wearing just your camo hipwaders and holding your stiff member ready for action," she said with a giggle.

Now hipwaders do restrict a certain amount of motion, so Mark didn't have the easiest time straddling his wife on that bench. Still, after a few moments he very carefully, as to not lose his balance, introduced his stiff member into her waiting vagina.

Eileen thought it felt wonderful and attempted to wrap her legs around Mark, but the boots were both heavy as well as awkward and maintaining balance was even a bigger issue. It was a comical scene and she started to laugh.

"Am I tickling your fancy or are you worried that we'll both roll off the bench and onto the floor?"

"Actually both, but I was also thinking how when we first dated the rubbers were on your penis and your legs were bare. Now, years later the rubbers are on your legs and your penis is bare."

"I never thought of it that way," Mark said as he carefully gyrated his hips as he took pleasure in screwing his wife.

Eileen was getting more excited by the minute. "Oh, please cum. Fill me! Fill me!" she begged.

Immediately thereafter Eileen got her wish and as luck would have it Mark lost his balance and the two wound up on the floor amazingly still carnally coupled, but now with Eileen on top of Mark. That's when the laughter began and the two were in hysterics just wondering what this bizarre scene must really look like.

Finally, Mark regained his composure and said, "Are you OK? You didn't get hurt did you?"

"No, I'm fine, but this has to be the most unusual lovemaking that anyone could ever imagine."

"So you like wearing hipwaders? You're glad we went on this fishing trip?"

"I do like them, but I don't care if I wear them in the stream or not. We might have found a new use. What do you say?"

"This is a story we can never tell anyone. For one, nobody would believe us. Second, we would be known as the kinkiest couple ever."

"Kinky is good. So long as we both have the same fetish."

"I guess so. Want to do it again?"


doctorwes
doctorwes
126 Followers