Mark & Louise Misunderstood

Story Info
Getting the wrong end of the stick.
3.8k words
4.27
2.6k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story contains characters from other stories but is intended as stand alone.

All comments and feedback are gratefully received as I'm hoping the feedback will encourage improvements in my work. This is a work of fiction from the deep dank recesses of my mind and any resemblance to real people is purely accidental.

This story depicts sex between consenting adults, if this not to your liking, please visit some of my other submissions, otherwise I hope you enjoy.

----------

Mark would always chuckle to himself about the projects he was required to work on. He was pitched in to a group of strangers and expected to get them up to speed as soon as possible. He would always approach the first meeting with the view to categorising the customers team into three pots.

There was 'the grown ups' as he called them, and these had words like Director or Head of in their title. They would be the ones posturing and using big words they didn't really understand to make themselves look and feel important. The next group were 'the doers' who he would interact with frequently when on site and would be the ones he took extra care to look after. The final group were 'the worriers' who got scared that their comfortable little lives were going to be turned upside down by the project. He couldn't do a lot for these as it was 'the grown ups' in the customer who had made the decision to change how they did things although Mark would do his best to soften the blow as best he could.

There was a young girl at the customer that Mark hoped would be one of 'the doers' but turned out to be in 'the worrier' group'. Her name was Louise and Mark had observed her interaction with her colleagues. What captured his attention was her broad cheeky smile that she always seemed to wear until Mark went talking to her. As nice and friendly as he tried to be with her, she always seemed to be quiet and withdrawn with him, basically the opposite of her interactions he had observed.

It was a nice sunny day and Mark had stepped outside the customers office so he could make a call to a colleague who needed his assistance. He slowly paced around the perimeter of the building while the conversation continued and as he rounded the corner of the building, he came to an outside seating area that the staff used to take their breaks. Only one table was occupied at this time, and it was a single figure hunched over with their head in her arms; he guessed 'her' as it was in a floral dress. Mark turned back to the other side of the building to finish his phone call and when he stowed his phone away, he went back to the rear of the building and the individual was still there.

Mark was tempted to leave them alone but he guessed from the pattern of the dress that it was Louise and so he felt it best to enquire how she was. He went and sat on the seat opposite her and waited for her to lift her head. As she did and caught sight of Mark sat there, she jumped slightly and started to wipe her face and apologise "Sorry. I didn't mean you to see me like this."

Mark reached his hand over too hers to comfort her as she said "It's okay. Really. Tell me to butt out if needs be but I would like to offer my friendly ear if you need someone to talk to without casting judgement. You'd be surprised what conversations I've had with various customers over the years."

Louise gave a pained smiled and replied, "I would love to but... "after a moments pause said "... you're the problem."

Now this really floored Mark. He was here to help the customers with their problems, not add to them and so he asked "I certainly don't want to cause anyone to cry. What on earth have I done to upset you?" This time he reached his other hand to take both of hers.

After a few more sniffs and a blow of her nose in the handkerchief Louise replied "No, no. It's not you personally that's upset me. It's more the reason you are here and me being turfed out of the company on the back of it."

Mark looked concerned as he asked, "Who on earth would be foolish enough to say they were getting rid of you?"

Louise looked confused "Surely the reason you're here is to install new software that will make me redundant. Isn't that how it works?"

Mark smiled as the realisation that she had put herself in 'the worrier' camp. "Not at all. My job is indeed to get the company up and running on the new software but I'm here to HELP you rather than replace you. You are central to this whole operation. Without you staff don't get paid and unpaid staff become unhappy and unhappy staff get ugly."

After a short pause to let his words sink in Louise's expression started to change and so Mark pressed on "I'd go as far as to say that various people will be shown little bits of the process that will make their lot easier whereas you will see it all which means the new way of working will actually cement your position here. You are actually central to my plans; in fact, I'd go as far as to say after this is up and running you'll have grounds to be bashing the 'the grown ups' doors in demanding a pay raise. Without you this project is going nowhere."

Louise looked shocked as the penny dropped and wiped her eyes once more "You mean I've made all this up in my tiny mind and worried about it for weeks for no reason?"

Mark nodded and replied "I'm afraid so. As I said you are pivotal to my work here and so without you the whole thing grinds to a halt and let me assure you if you need any topic reiterating after any of the training sessions, I'll happily take you through them on a one to one basis. Any concerns you have at any point can be thrashed out and if you prefer to talk them through away from your colleagues I'll happily hold back after they've gone, and we can go through them then. Now have I said enough to you to underline how much I need you bought into the project?"

Louise jumped up and came around to Mark's side of the table where she leant down and threw her arms around his neck and buried her face into his collar bone. He could just make out a muffled "Oh yes thank you. I can't say thank you enough. You've made me feel so much better."

Mark stood up expecting Louise to disengage from the hug once the height disparity came to light as Louise was a good five inches shorter than him. As it was all she did was relax her arms so that he could stand up straight which meant her face was now buried in his chest. Trying to break the ice Mark commented "Part of me is glad you got upset seeing as it got me a hug" while he still held her in his arms.

Louise gave a small chuckle and wiped her eye as she replied "Life would be better if people gave more hugs. I'm sorry about all this. Your words came as such a relief, thank you so much. You've made me so happy." She then proceeded to put her arm back around his neck.

Mark came to the conclusion that she wasn't about to let go of him anytime soon. Not that he minded as she was very attractive if a little young for his tastes. He had admired her beauty from afar and she had one of those smiles that accentuated her full cheeks while disarming him, effectively making sure you ended up doing exactly as she required. She had a nice curvy figure too although she rarely wore flattering clothing, it was hard for her to hide her curves. Unfortunately, as he was processing all of these qualities while holding her, the front of his trousers started to tent, and he ever so slightly pulled his hips back so it didn't freak her out.

As it turned out, she did feel the movement against her lower stomach and her mind's eye presented a mental picture of it just as he stepped back, and she quite liked the image presented. Nothing more was said about their conversation and the rest of the day progressed normally until the office emptied as everyone went home. The only two remaining were Mark, who was still tussling with a configuration option, and Louise who was looking busy doing something or other until Mark sat back in his chair and fist pumped at having resolved his issue. As he stood up to stretch his back Louise made her way over to him and said "I know you said we'd move on, but I just wanted to say thank you again for your words earlier. I've been walking on cloud 9 all day today and it's all down to you."

Mark had just started to say "Think nothing of... "when Louise stepped towards him, went up on her tiptoes and pulled herself up against him as she puckered her lips and gave him a quick kiss on the cheek. Now this took him by surprise, but he did have the presence of mind to add "I could get used to that as a reward each time I say something nice to you." Unfortunately for Mark having Louise beaming up him with her most dazzling smile was making his trousers tent once again and the lady didn't miss the lump as it started to swell. He could tell Louise wanted to say something but she was hesitant and so he prompted "Look if you have something you need to say, blurt it out. You will eventually come to the realisation that I'll be the perfect confidant and greatest support to you. Now spit it out whatever it is you've got rattling around that pretty head."

Louise drew in a deep breath and the replied "Well I want to say how thankful I am for what you said earlier. I can't believe I was worrying over nothing for so long." Mark was about to say that it was all in a day's work for him but at that point Louise reached her hand down to the tented front of his trousers and added "I think this will say thank you in more ways than any words could. I felt this lump earlier today and would very much like to explore it further if you don't mind." Her words were accompanied by a determined series of squeezes and Mark realised he was powerless to resist her. Hell, who was he kidding, he didn't want to resist her. He wouldn't make an advance as she was a good few years younger than him but if the lady was comfortable enough to make the first move then who was he to look the proverbial gift horse in the mouth.

Mark simply smiled back and said, "Explore as much as you like but might we be interrupted part way through?"

Louise had a thoughtful expression as she stated "Good point. Stay exactly where you are while I go and lock the door downstairs. The cleaners will need to get in here, but they are used to meeting a locked door and cycle back to clean us at the end of their shift." Louise had quite a spritely stride when the circumstance required and within a minute was back stroking Mark's trousers saying, "Now where was I?"

She was pleased to find Mark had stood precisely where she had left him. She stood directly in front of him, stood up on tiptoe to give him a quick kiss on the lips before she slipped down to her knees and start to pull his zipper down. His cock was fully invigorated which required her to wrestle his appendage out of the confines of his zip but she was glad once she had. Her previous mind's eye had painted a picture of thick sturdy cock and it seemed the reality was not far off the mark. It was slightly longer than she had been used to, but it was the girth that made her pulse run quicker. She circled the base between thumb and forefinger and, although she had dainty little hands, she was still pleased to see that her finger wouldn't meet her thumb.

A few experimental tugs on his length generated a groan from Mark and, just before dipping her head forward to take him in the mouth, she looked into his eyes and said, "This is how much I really, really appreciate what you're going to be doing for me" and then engulfed the spongey head between her lips.

From Mark's perspective he was still marvelling that someone so young and pretty was willingly doing this to him. The way her bright blue eyes held his gaze was like some forcefield that he couldn't look away from. As she kept dipping her mouth along his length, he could detect a rise in her cheek bones that made him think she was smiling while making little contented humming sounds from deep inside her. Mark had received many blowjobs but Louise was showing a skill he had rarely encountered elsewhere. Time and again she dipped her face forward and taking his cock as deeply as she could, regularly bashing the head against her throat.

Just as his balls started to boil the little minx would then pull his cock from her mouth so that she could swirl her tongue around the head and run the tip along his length but then she would take him back into her mouth where he considered his cock belonged. Louise was a little disappointed when Mark reached down after ten minutes and got her to stand in front of him. She wore a curious expression that Mark guessed was questioning his actions until he said, "You have a rare talent there but right now I really need to return the favour."

Without waiting for his words to register, he steered her back to the desk behind her, encouraged her to sit up on the desk while pushing the hem of her skirt upwards. In one swift movement he had pulled down her white lace panties and threw them over his shoulder in a seamless movement where he slipped to his knees and pushed his head forward at the apex of her legs. The next sensation was his tongue running along the length of her labia up towards her clit, it circled around the tip a couple of times and the worked its way down her lips until he could dip the tip inside the entrance to her pussy and swirl it around.

"Oh god" she groaned while grasping the back of his head in hand mashing his face in further if it were possible. Mark responded to this encouragement by capturing her large fleshy clitoris between his lips, suck on it strongly while repeatedly bash it with the tip of his tongue. Louise started to hump her butt up and down on the desk until she gave one final thrust, a rather anguished groan and then her clit started to jump against his tongue as her climax hit. Mark was pleased to have generated such a strong response so easily and stayed knelt before her so he could lap up the juices he had just generated.

Louise leant up in her elbows and pushed his face away from her pussy as she asked between deep breaths "Time to lose the trousers. I need that nice thick cock of yours inside me." Louise opened her legs wide as an invitation and Mark instantly stepped forward and engaged the head of his cock just inside the juiced up deep pink pussy.

Mark held his cock there for the longest time frustrating Louise in the process. She squirmed and wriggled around trying to get him deeper inside, but he soon relented and slowly pushed himself in deeper. Louise threw her head back and groaned as he continued his forward trajectory until he was fully embedded as deeply inside her as he could. It had been some time since he had felt such a tight grip on his cock and for her part, it had similarly been some time since Louise had been filled so completely, especially his girth which she luxuriated in as he slowly pulled back so that her pussy gripped every bump and muscles of his cock.

Mark's slow progression allowed Louise to consider their situation. If they had met in a bar or something similar, she would have probably not have engaged with him given his age and he wasn't the sort she was normally attracted to, but then feeling his nice thick cock probing deep inside made her realise that she would have missed out on this. As it was, she was gripping him as tightly with her pussy muscles as she could muster. He had said a few kind words to encourage her and she felt like she was floating on a cloud all day and so this was her time to reward him as best she could. She wouldn't have done anything like this with any other of her external contacts or colleagues for that matter, but Mark had demonstrated how much he trusted her, how much she featured in his plans plus there was that impressive bulge she felt this morning and so if it was the last thing she did, he would be left with the knowledge that she had fucked him like no-one else could.

Mark was gradually increasing the rate of his thrusts while gripped her hips tightly but then he moved his hands and taking hold of her neckline of her dress he worked it down over her shoulders until her bra came into view. He pulled the straps down and exposed her nice pert breasts to his gaze; more over it exposed her nipples to his tweaking, playful fingers. Her nipples had always been sensitive and it didn't take too long for her pussy to grip his cock as she groaned, and he sensed a rush of fluids increase around his cock as she came a second time.

A gentleman would have allowed the lady a little recovery time, but all this did was encourage him to speed up his hip thrusts as he abandoned her breasts to grip her hips once more. His forehead was beading with sweat but his face took on a determined expression as he focused on the way her breasts jumped and jiggled around with each thrust. Louise guessed that he wasn't far from coming and that balloon was swelling inside once more. The only unknown was who would peak first, him or her (again).

As it was, the lady crashed over the precipice first but as with a domino run her reaction and her pussy gripping his cock once more tipped him over the edge and if she didn't know him better, she might have been frightened by his final lunge, his firm grip on her hips and his animal like bellow. The two stayed locked together for the longest time as neither had either the energy to move or the inclination to part from the other. Louise could feel his cock deflate slightly but was still loving the feeling it had inside her.

Mark leant forward and rested his head between her breasts, but it was the sound of the cleaners trying the door below that encouraged both to disengage and make themselves presentable. Mark deliberately held on to Louise for some time once they had dressed and her pulse speeded up when he mumbled "Lady you sure delivered on the reward. I said you had a rare talent with your mouth but that young lady, well, I don't have enough words to express how spectacular that was."

She ran her hand down his cheek and replied, "It was pretty sensational for me too."

"Good" Mark replied, "that was the intended outcome."

She playfully prodded him in the chest as she looked into his eyes and said "No, the intended outcome was to reward you for making me feel so spectacular."

Mark chuckled and said, "Oh that was undoubtedly the best reward I've ever received."

"Good" was her final response before kissing him. The next few visits saw the two of them maintain a certain professional distance which Mark could accept -- he would have preferred to bury his cock in the snuggest pussy he had ever come across -- but he certainly wasn't about to push himself on the lady. The change came a couple of visits later after the team had announced achieving their first major milestone. Louise had asked him to hang back as she wanted to discuss something with him. It was par for the course on such projects and so he readily agreed.

The office had cleared very quickly at the end of the day and Louise and Mark found themselves alone. The first indication Mark got that he might be in for an interesting time was when Louise went down and locked the office door. She returned to where he sat and proceeded to remove her dress saying "Because we hit out major milestone on time, I've been awarded a pay rise. This has everything to do with your assistance and guidance and so I'd like to give you a similar reward to last time." She then removed her bra and panties and stood in front of him for inspection.

She was amazingly pretty but also possessed a fabulous body. Mark was treated to an extended session worshipping her boobs which proceeded with sampling her gripping pussy. The exception this time was Louise was bent forward over the desk and this time Mark had the fabulous view of her butt quivering with each thrust. Mark didn't want this project to end as each time they hit a milestone Louise offered herself for him to enjoy. He did have the good grace to ask, "I'm only going to carry on doing this if you continue to get a kick out of it."

12