Mark & Max

Story Info
Redistribution of Wealth.
4.5k words
3.72
13.8k
10
16
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story contains characters from other stories but is intended as stand alone.

This is perhaps the first fantasy I ever wrote down. I've tried re-working it a number of times but can never seem to nail it and in the end I have moved on to other stories and so, enough procrastination, here it is. Sadly the lady that inspired this is no longer with us.

All comments and feedback are gratefully received as I'm hoping the feedback will encourage improvements in my work. This is a work of fiction from the deep dank recesses of my mind and any resemblance to real people is purely accidental.

This story depicts infidelity between colleagues, if this not to your liking, please visit some of my other submissions, otherwise I hope you enjoy.

----------

Mark viewed beautiful women as someone might consider a great painting, he didn't want to put them on a pedestal or anything like that, but he could sit and watch them for hours and liked all facets whether it was the way they walked around or watching their facial expressions as they talked.

Maxine was a particularly fine 'subject' that he enjoyed watching. She was in her early thirties and had long strawberry blonde hair framing a very pretty face. It was obvious she worked out from her very shapely body. Although a self-confessed breast man, Mark admired her smaller chest as it seemed in proportion with her long shapely legs that tapered down to her nicely shaped ankles. As most of the team based at the office were out on site most of the time, it was a rarity for Mark to enjoy his 'bird watching'. This particular day there was only the two of them on the upper floor which was in itself a rarity and the few that were in on the lower floors almost never ventured into their lofty sanctity.

It was very easy to get along with Max, she had a warm and friendly smile that lulled you into her web and soon mundane work was forgotten as they chatted about various things. It seems that things were not going well between Maxine and her husband, he was taking some extended leave from work due to illness and things were not helped by money worries which meant that they were arguing virtually every time they were together.

"You could do with some of my luck" Mark said, "My numbers came up on the lottery last week, a cool half a million is sat in the bank right now".

"You're joking." she replied, "I could certainly do with some of that, but what are you doing here for crying out loud, I'd be out of here in a flash" she replied.

"I don't like sitting around, I need something to do. I'll invest most but I still can't decide what I'm going to spend the rest of it on" He shrugged.

"Well, a holiday has to be top of the list surely, with that kind of money you should be able to go anywhere or do anything you want," replied Max, an incredulous look still on her face.

Her last comment got his brain working, 'I know what I like doing but buying a hundred whores wouldn't find me a body like Max's' he thought to himself. Ding, an imaginary light bulb went off above his head. He was nervous of propositioning her so openly, but he doubted he'd ever have a better chance than now, so he cautiously said, "Maybe we can help each other."

"How do you mean", Max looked puzzled.

"Well, I've got a surplus of funds I want to spend, and you need some immediate funds. I've just been to the bank and have a thousand here if you want it". True to his word, Mark extracted 20 crisp notes from his wallet.

Maxine's eyes lit up, she wasn't a fool though and that kind of money didn't come easy. Each time she considered what she might have to do, her eyes were drawn back to the small bundle of cash. The bills were mounting up at home and much as she tried to budget, Dick would go and blow more on endless pathetic treats in an attempt to cheer himself up.

Mark tried to read the changing expression on the woman's face. He had nothing to lose, so he pressed on, "All you'd have to do is remove your dress and the moneys yours" he said decisively almost not believing he was openly propositioning her so casually.

Max's face showed shock and puzzlement, "You're joking, right? All that, just for taking my dress off. Surely you could go into town and pick up a woman for quarter of that?"

"True, very true" he conceded, "It's a lot of money but they wouldn't be as beautiful as you or have a body as good as yours, and I'd be willing to pay good money to see that. You said I should spend the money on something I really wanted, and this is what I REALLY want. What have you got to lose, there's only the two of us and I'm certainly not going to be shooting my mouth of to anyone?"

Her emotions were battling against each other. One part of her was appalled that Mark would think he could buy her like this, it didn't seem like the Mark she knew. Another side of her was pleased that he thought she had a body worth paying that sort of money to see. Part of her was nervous where it might lead and above all money was in very short supply with this the only immediate way of rectifying a very bad situation.

He was beginning to regret saying anything; the pangs of guilt about forcing Max into something she obviously didn't want to do was hurting him. As he scooped up the money to put it back in his pocket, he saw the look on her face change to sheer desperation. With one last roll of the dice he concluded, "I'm not going to keep pestering you. I want to give you the money, but I know you, you wouldn't accept charity. If I lent it to you, you'd feel like you had to pay it back quicker than you could manage, and I'd still be stuck with what to spend it on. Do this one thing for me and then we can move on and forget about it", he emphasised by waving the wad in the air.

The final look on her face was one of defeat, which Mark couldn't read as being good or bad. As she stood up, her feet felt like lead, but her legs shook like jelly at the same time. Her heart was beating rapidly, and she slowly walked towards his desk she said, "This will be our little secret, right", he nodded once, "All that money just to take the dress off right?" Max pressed on. He nodded once again.

Mark tried to hide the look of relief and delight on his face "Straight up. Our secret and no one will know". This was the point of no return. As much as she tried to tell herself she shouldn't do it, the money and above all Marks very obvious admiration pushed her bravely on.

Max turned, facing away from Mark and lifted her long blonde hair aside; "You'd better get the ball rolling and unzip my dress then". The adrenaline was careering through her veins making her heart pound faster. How on earth could she be going ahead with this?

Mark's heart wasn't any calmer; his hands were shaking as he reached up and drew the zipper slowly down to the stopper. Whether she realised it or not, Max now had the controlling hand. Mark was right, charity was not an option but being in debt was worse and if he wanted to pay good money, she was going to make a real show of it. Men had shown their appreciation of her body before, even her husband in the early days, but no-one had put such a high monetary value on it as Mark was, particularly at such desperate times as these.

Stepping into the middle of the room, she slowly exposed one shoulder, then the other. From the anticipation of what was to come, Mark already had a tent pole in his trousers, and she'd only exposed her shoulders, the top of the black dress was still clutched to her chest with one hand.

Max slowly turned before letting the front of her dress fall to her waist in time to jiggle her hips, letting the thin fabric fall to the floor. If he thought she looked hot clothed, the sight of her in just her underwear nearly had him creaming himself. Her long blond hair hung over her shoulders, just to where the lacey bra bulged out for her pert breasts. The waist tapered down to her slim hips holding up the matching panties, they in turn gave way to a pair of long slender legs.

Clearing his throat, and failing in his attempt to sound composed, Mark asked, "Would you mind walking to the printer and back a couple of times". Now was the moment that she realised she was in control, slowly walking around the office in just her underwear, Mark's eyes never leaving her curves as his face reddened. At the end, she came back and stood in front of Mark with her hands on her hips. Once again, he tried to clear his throat and managed a croaky "You look... magnificent. I've never seen anything so stunning in all my life. Do you have any idea how hot you look right now?"

His eye's kept working their way from her tits down to her feet and back, this afforded her the opportunity to look down at his crotch, and at the very obvious lump that she herself had generated. She liked Mark, even in the current circumstance, he was very friendly and was always eager to help her. This was a once in life a time opportunity and would probably never present itself again. She looked over at the bundle of notes lying on the desk and considered how it would make things a lot easier and what a little more might do. She had already gone further than she ever thought imaginable, now was the time to take decisive action.

"I can't believe I'm saying this but I might be willing to go a little further if we can agree a price" Max smiled back at Mark.

This time it was his turn to look shocked, staring back open mouthed. "This has got to be dream. You really have no idea how gorgeous you look at the moment" he replied, "Name your price and I'll happily pay it".

"Another thousand and you can keep the panties when I take them off. Another two and you decide how much further we go" she was calling his bluff and he knew it. It was so unlike her to enjoy all this attention quite so brazenly. It had been so very long and if her husband wouldn't fuck her, it seemed obvious that Mark was more than willing to.

He didn't need any time to consider, this is the moment he had wet dreams about, and he pulled out his chequebook and quickly signed a blank cheque "I haven't got any more cash on me. If you're willing to trust me, I'll similarly trust you". This was a lot of money; he wouldn't really miss it and it would be money well spent in his opinion to see this beauty in the raw. In this case, beauty was more than skin deep; Max was someone you wanted to spend a great deal of time with.

As she reached behind her for the bra clasps, her breasts were thrust outwards. The side elastic went limp, and she drew the shoulder straps down with one hand while holding the cups in place with another. Mark's straining crotch was beginning to hurt, as he feared that the stitching might give way under the pressure his cock was exerting to free itself. The anticipation was making his heartbeat faster, almost deafening in his ears, and formed a lump in his throat with the realisation that he was finally going to see her naked.

Releasing her hand, Max wiped the bra off her and after throwing the garment aside, stood there with her hands on her hips, letting Mark take in sight before him. Shaking his head, he let out a barely audible whisper "Magnificent".

This was just the encouragement she needed to press on. Her nerves had returned now she was at the point of no return, her hands were shaking as she pressed both thumbs into the top of her panties. This was the moment that would certainly change things between the two of them. Although she'd had her share of other men before getting married, she'd never cheated on her husband, but strangely she wanted something to happen and just lately Dick seemed more interested in his own world to care about what she needed. The look of anticipation on Mark's face showed his appreciation for what she was about to do.

Decisively she pushed her panties down to her ankles, stepping out of one leg; she used the other to kick them over to Mark as her gift. His eyes had earlier glazed over at the sight of her flawless, pale skin. Now he sat mesmerised as he saw the complete package with the added bonus of her neatly trimmed blond bush and tiny erect nipples topping off her firm rounded breasts. Feeling a little awkward about standing still, completely naked, Max decided she needed to do something while she waited for Mark to decide what she was to do next, so she repeated her earlier catwalk.

Mark knew all his birthdays had come at once as he watched this beauty walk around for him to admire. He reached over and held the discarded panties to his nose, inhaling the musky scent deeply, he also realised how much Max had obviously wanted this, judging from the slight damp patch she had left on the material. As she approached him once more, he said, "Why don't you sit up here", patting the desk next to where he was seated. When she was perched on the edge, he wheeled the chair in front of and started stroking the soft flesh of her thigh "You have lovely smooth skin".

Her sensitive nipples had become erect even before she had stepped out of her dress; they were now screaming for attention and Mark's gentle touch was only making matters worse. Someone had to make the first move and seeing as she seemed to be the most composed, Max decided she should take control. By squirming around from the excitement, she had splayed her long legs providing Mark with a completely unhindered view. Mark was desperate to eat her out but was unsure how to ask until she splayed her legs open. He quickly leant forward, breathing in the musky scent of her crotch, and started kissing around the top of her thighs.

This was the signal she needed as Maxine opened her long legs as wide as they would go, catching her right breast in her hand and gently squeezing the erect nipple with her fingers. His tongue was drawn like a magnet to her bright pink clitoris, as it stood proud of its hood. A few flicks of his tongue and Max was steadily thundering towards a climax. This was until he took the whole clit into his mouth, sucking the soft flesh in while slamming it with his tongue, now her climax hit like an electric shock as her body seemed to convulse and her breathing became erratic.

By the time Max was coming, Mark could feel her clit pulsing in his mouth, and he had only just started. He pulled his head back to give her a breather. He soon changed his mind when he saw her cum covered pussy, straight away plunging his tongue as deeply inside her as he could manage. Mark always enjoyed oral sex, whether it was giving or receiving, but Maxine tasted like no one he had tasted before, it was so much sweeter, as he buried his tongue in her time and again, sucking at her pussy to encourage more juice.

Eventually he let her rest, having rung two further orgasms out of her. She lay on her back lifelessly panting with her legs still wide open. The pretty face that had aroused him in the first place was now flushed, covered with her bedraggled hair and staring into space with glazed eyes. Mark quickly removed his clothes and stood between her spread thighs. Holding his dick in his hand, he slowly fed the meat into her well-lubed pussy. Sensing the head enter her, Maxine perked up, lifting her head up and letting out a satisfied sigh.

Although no John Holmes, Mark was proud of his dick, which was nice and thick to compensate for its average length. With each thrust Max could feel her lips spread further apart to accommodate the extra width only for him to slowly pull back, ready for the next push. Soon his entire length was in her; he held still letting her get used to his girth. Her pussy sporadically contracted around his cock, enjoying the feeling of being full up like never before.

Mark hadn't felt such a tight pussy in a long time. As he pulled back, her muscles squeezed his retreating cock at the same time as she moaned a disapproving "No, don't go". Just as he was about to pull out, he slowly fed the length back into her, feeling the muscles firstly give way to his invading cock, then squeezing it tightly to keep it in place. Her previous disappointment had been replaced by a satisfied "Oh yes. That feels so good". Mark certainly was in no hurry and continued his slow thrusting motion. Max didn't mind the pace either as she lay back allowing him total access to her body. He was rightly proud of his staying power, lasting close on to an hour, but much as he tried with all his strength, eventually nature took its course, Mark knew he was about to blow his load, big time. A few quick thrusts and Maxine cottoned on to Mark's predicament. In a clearer mind she would have asked him not to come inside her. As it was, she didn't care what he did after the slow and very satisfying fuck that he had so loving given her. With a final thrust his balls let go and the cock inside her swelled larger as his come blasted the back of her pussy, so much so, that she thought she could feel the ejaculation.

They held still panting for some time, his cock deflating in her, both were sweating. Finally, he staggered back and slumped in the chair behind him. Breathlessly he said, "Max that has to be the best fuck I've ever had, you were fantastic".

Smiling back, she sleepily replied, "You weren't so bad yourself. I've never come so much or felt so sore in all my life. Thank you". As she lay there, legs spread wide, her pussy refused to contract, leaving Mark looking at her open pussy as it leaked his sperm on the desk.

Max had never known anything like it. When he was inside her, Mark seemed to fill her beyond comprehension. It wasn't the wham-bam panting and groaning she had become used to, he had been so gentle and slow and seemed to be able to last forever. Max had lost count of the number of orgasms she had. This event had made her past experiences pale into comparison and would certainly change things between her and her husband.

The broad smile on his face seemed to match her own contented light-headedness. How could she ever repay him for making her feel this way? Somehow, she managed to summon the strength to haul her body up into a seated position. His sperm continued to run from her pussy, she couldn't believe his nut sack could hold so much. A quizzical look came across his face as she slipped from the desk into a kneeling position. Max forced his legs apart and settled her head on his thigh. Men seemed fascinated about have their cocks sucked and although she had never particularly enjoyed performing oral sex, she wanted to do this for Mark as she could think of no better way of thanking him for what he had done for her.

Max extended her tongue and took the head of his cock inside her warm mouth. Almost immediate she was rewarded as the muscles filled out to full erection. The musky taste was her own pussy juice, but she didn't care, she wanted to pleasure Mark like nothing ever before. As Maxine slowly worked her mouth up and down his member, Mark started to moan while gently stroking her hair. He'd been sucked off before but never like this, the intense suction and the way Max trailed her tongue along the underside of his cock soon had him leaking pre-cum. She quickly increased her nodding, occasionally trailing her teeth along the meat.

Mark patted Maxine's shoulder and told her, "Stand up and bend over the desk", he wanted to fuck her again. Max guessed what would happen next as she leant over the desk on her elbows, splaying her legs ready for her next fucking. Mark wasted no time feeding his hard-on into her warm and welcoming pussy. Something was wrong though. She had initially wiggled her backside invitingly at him, suddenly she stopped and started to twist against his grip and instead of whimpering her satisfaction it seemed a strain for her.

Max was as sore as hell and although she had enjoyed the earlier fuck, the length of the fuck and Mark's size had really taken its toll on her delicate pussy. She wouldn't stop him though; she thought that if she could bear it a little longer the feeling would soon subside. Somehow Mark sensed her discomfort. "Are you okay?" he asked stopping his thrusting.

12