Mark and "OCD" Cheating Illusions

Story Info
How Mark got cuckolded by his illusions.
8.7k words
1.86
23.5k
15
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Characters.

Mark: The protagonist.

Alexa: Mark's Girlfriend.

Finn: Mark's Best Friend.

Mandingo: Promiscuous Black Guy.

Stella: The Girl That Has A Crush On Finn.

===========================

In Las Vegas, Nevada, where Mark lives, Mark is 26 years old.

He graduated from The University of Nevada, business school, he is the most friendly, kindest guy you have ever seen, he is handsome, thin, with blue eyes and light-skinned.

He lives with his girlfriend Alexa, 23 years, short girl with black hair, black eyes fit body, flat-chested, and med breasts 34C.

The relationship between them is pretty good. They love each other from the bottom of their hearts. Alexa loves the trips and to travel all around the US states. She always moves with her lover Mark.

So the life between this couple is great, but there is one thing is not good, and it's their sexual relationship. Mark has a cock with 4.5 inches, and that is acceptable, but he isn't talented, in details, he couldn't pull it in and out or use different positions, he is unsure in himself. Alexa wasn't feeling right about that, she deserves more than that, but she kept that in her mind, and she accepted that just because of Mark, the guy she adores

On the other side, Mark, he was feeling depressed about that, he knows that Alexa isn't feeling satisfied, but she wouldn't want to sabotage their relationships, he knows everything, he tries to compensate her with many things, the trips she loves, gifts and the romantic treatment.

In 525 Fremont St, Las Vegas, in Commonwealth Bar, where is Mark spends his free time with his close buddy Finn.

Finn is 24 years; A guy with tan skin, he lives near with Mark, he graduated from the same university, law school, they were friends 11 years ago.

Finn has some hobbies such as riding, watching movies, keeping old stuff, and going to the gym. He is fit with chest muscles and six packs.

In the bar Mark was distracted and sad, Finn noticed that, so he tried to ask him.

" what is wrong with you bro. " Finn said.

Mark tried to hide his deep sadness, " I'm a little tired. " Mark said.

" No, there is something makes you upset. " Finn said.

" No No, I'm great. " Mark said.

" I think you have drunk too much alcohol; I'm gonna order a little fresh juice for you bro. " Finn said.

Mark drank the juice, " Look, there is on one you can give your secrets with satisfaction than me, I'm your close friend. " Finn said.

" I know, I know that very well bro, you are my closest friend thx. " Mark said.

They kept silent for a few mins; then Mark started to talk. " Why are you keeping single till now Finn? "

" This my lifestyle, I wouldn't restrict my freedom, nobody could ask me what to do. " Finn said.

" But, Stella loves you seriously, try to get close to her " Mark said.

" I wouldn't hurt her feeling, so I have to get away. " Finn said.

" Ummm; You are right, it is unjust. " Mark said.

" Never mind me, how about you and Alexa? " Finn said.

" Everything is great; she is my angel. " Mark said.

" You are a nice couple bro; I have to go home, my mom is ill, and I should take care of her. " Finn said.

" Thx bro, loving soul, thanks. " Mark said.

At the end of the night, where Mark was on his way home, he met Stella,

Stella is 23 years, blonde girl with big things. " breasts and ass. "

They talked a lot, and they asked about one another about their lives and how it is going. She asked him, where he was, he answered that he was in the bar with his buddy Finn, Stella looked sad when she heard Finn's name, she asked Mark in a tragic tone. " Were you only in the bar. " Mark knows very well that she can't stand to see or hear that Finn was with another girl.

" No; Me and Finn only, " Mark said, and the conversation ended.

Mark arrived home, Alexa, as usual, received Mark with hugs and kisses, they had the dinner, and they started to talk, she asked him, how was the day.

" I'm unfortunate for Stella, she adores Finn, but he would be a single. " Mark said.

" She must finish that, or she has to be suffered along. " Alexa said.

They talked a lot of time then they went to sleep. In the bed; Alexa slept, but Mark was distracted by his thoughts trying to find a solution to his problem that maybe puts his life at risk. He got an idea; he remembered a friend called " Mandingo " as whores would like to call him. Mandingo is not a close friend of Mark. He is into sex all the time; Once he fucked 15 chicks in just two days. Mark decided to talk to Mandingo to give him some advice about his problem.

The next day Mark called Mandingo who is always in strip clubs. Mandingo was waiting for Mark.

In a strip club, there are dozens of guys and girls fuck in public. Mark was not feeling good in that place, but he was compelling. Mandingo received him, and they sit on an away table of the noise.

Mandingo: What's up man; we haven't seen each other for a long time.

Mark: Yeah; I'm a little busy bro, in addition to, I have got engaged.

Mandingo: Oh My Goodness, congratulations man.

Mark thanked him and started to tell him about his problem and how he suffers.

Mandingo: Oh man! I have hoped to meet you in a better situation, but how can I help you.

Mark: I know that your lifestyle is all about sex and chicks, maybe you could give some advice.

Mandingo: OK; let me tell you something man, before anything, you have to eat so well and to organise your meals, " good health .. good sex. " In a case like yours, you have to be more connected with chicks, try to be a manslut to get back your confidence.

Suddenly; Mandingo shouted " Nikki .. Nikki .. Come on here babe. "

Nikki is a stripper, who was fully naked, she came to him, she bowed her back, Mandingo got his huge cock out, it was like 10 inches, and he began to fuck her in the pussy.

" Look Maaaaan; it is effortless. " Mandingo roared.

Mark dismayed of what he saw. Sex for Mandingo is a natural thing; it is like he breathes or drinks.

Mandingo backed to his seat and asked Mark to take the matter easy, and offered him many chicks, but Mark refused.

" Tell me man, who is your gf. " Mandingo said.

" She is Alexa. " Mark said.

" That's great; she is a beautiful girl, she deserves the better man. " Mandingo said.

Mark came home, he was a little depressed about what he saw, but he encouraged himself to have sex tonight.

At home; where were Alexa and Mark on the bed sharing kisses and love feeling, they began to have sex, Alexa started to suck him, Mark thought that he must get his 4.5 inches cock in her. " Let's fuck babe. " Mark said.

Alexa felt much confidence of him, like never before, suddenly before he does anything, Mark told her, that he has to sleep. Alexa felt terrible, not because of her, but because of her bf that isn't unsure in himself.

By the days; Mark afflicted with a mental illness is called " Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder. " Let's call it O.C.D.

OCD is a mental illness, the patient always does things, such as washing his face many times, such as he still thinks that he didn't do anything, he actually has done, so he always disordered.

In particular; Mark began to suspect on his girl Alexa, for no reason, he was suspected all the time that she cheats him, so he stayed all the time at home, sometimes he entered their room fastly to catch her cheating!

The thoughts of being cheated controlled on Mark's mind, once Mandingo called Mark to go to a party where there were four whores, Mark refused because his mind always tells him that he should be at home to watch Alexa. The illness developed that he thought that Alexa had fucked by Mandingo, so he began to watch Mandingo significantly.

Mark's life went horribly, Mark called his best buddy Finn to hang out, Finn noticed that Mark's behaviours weren't unusual, Mark was looking all over the bar suspiciously, Finn tried to get his attention.

Finn said with a smiley face " I saw Mandingo fucking a girl we both know. "

Mark shocked even though he doesn't know who she was.

Mark: Oh; who was she? Tell me, please!

Finn: She was Stella, the girl you asked me to get close, she fucked by that asshole Mandingo.

Mark: How did you find out that?

Finn: I was at a rock concert, and I saw them sitting alone, they were making love, his hands were all over her body, then they went out of the party, I followed them to see them enter a strip club, I waited for 20 mins, I entered that place trying to watch them carefully, and I saw them from afar, he destroyed her by his machine.

Mark: WTF! I never ever thought of this, Stella looks like a cute girl.

Finn: She is a liar, in this world; you couldn't trust anyone.

Mark shivered when he listened to these words. It made an echo.

You couldn't trust anyone.

You couldn't trust anyone.

You couldn't trust anyone.

Mark thought that is a clear message that Alexa is cheating him, and he was distracted for a few seconds.

Finn: Hey; Mark, are you there bro.

Mark: yeah; I'm there, tell what you had seen in details.

Finn: I saw him fucking her by standing position, while she was bending on her hands, he was sticking his cock in and out, and he was poured down the wine on his cock, she screamed. " Get Your Mandingo Deeply inside Me. "

In addition to; he fucked her big breasts and poured down the wine all over her breasts.

Mark imagined that Mandingo did the same thing with Alexa. Suddenly; Mark asked Finn to drive him home by his car, Finn did.

Mark kept getting worse and worse, Alexa noticed that, and she tried to see what was wrong with him, but she failed.

Once; Mark saw Mandingo driving around home, while Alexa came home, Mark thought that Mandingo was his girl.

The next day Mark called Mandingo to hang out at any nightclub, Mark was going to get revenge on Mandingo that Mark thought that he fucks his girl100%.

When Mark arrived at the nightclub, he saw Mandingo sitting between two whores sucking his cock, Mark assaulted him forcibly, Mandingo surprised, Mark started to scream. " Get Off Of Her .. Get Off My Girl .. You Fucked My Girl. "

All the people at the club noticed the fight, the security men came quickly to get Mark out, and Mark still screamed " Why.. Why Did You Fuck Her .. Alexa Isn't Yours, Motherfucker. "

Mandingo was laughing while the security men were holding Mark then they got him out.

Mark returned home, and he went to sleep directly, Alexa was anxious for him, he was apparently in a big deal.

She has nothing do, and she went to bed with all sadness about her ill bf. Suddenly, Mark waked up, and he held her hands." Don't go with him .. Don't go with Mandingo. " he was sleep talking. The idea of cheating blew his mind, Alexa took his body down quietly to sleep again, then she cried for him.

The next day; Alexa called Finn as he is Mark's best friend to know what is wrong with her bf, she asked him to hang out, but Finn refused that maybe Mark gets angry about that, but Alexa insisted.

In 2101 Texas Star Ln, North Las Vegas, where is Grand Cafe; Alexa met Finn to know what is the problem with Mark, they ordered two coffees, Finn told her that Mark seems to hide something, and he is clearly troubled, and he tried many times to know what is wrong with him but he failed.

Alexa: Mark acts weird, he always opens our door room violently and fastly, as he wants to catch something, sometimes he keeps looking to me for a long, I tried to talk him, but he always says that he is good, but yesterday, he came home and went to bed without a word, and he was sleep talking " Don't go with him .. Don't go with Mandingo. "

I never ever see him talking dirty before.

Finn: Oh; let me tell you something, Mandingo is a person.

Alexa: What! Who is Mandingo?

Finn: An asshole guy, he lives in strip clubs with whores.

Alexa: What is his relationship with Mark?

Finn: I don't know, I think there is nothing, we were talking about him and how he had sex with Stella

Alexa: Oh, Does Stella works as a stripper?

Finn: Maybe she does, she has sex with him in public, so maybe Mark affected with what we were talking about, then he sleeps talking.

Alexa: Ummm; please Finn look after Mark, I will be in connect with you.

Finn: For sure; don't worry about him.

Finn has known that there is something mystery between Mandingo and Mark.

Alexa left the cafe, Finn still thinking about that, he decided to call Mandingo.

Mandingo told him that he at a near cafe, Finn asked him to wait till he comes.

In the cafe; they asked another about their lives, Finn tried to lure him and to know what he wants to know without asking him.

Finn: I'm a little dull, I used to hang out with Mark, but he disappeared these days.

When was the last time you saw him?

Mandingo: I saw him yesterday.

Finn: Where was he?

Mandingo: I don't remember, don't pay an attention man.

Finn: I think that Mark is in trouble these days.

Mandingo: to be honest, he is in a big deal with me.

Finn: Have you cheated on him.

Mandingo: No NO; Don't trust him, he is an idiot.

Finn: OK; Tell me what is the big deal

Mandingo: Yesterday; I was at a nightclub, he called me that he would like to hang out, he came there, suddenly, out of the blue, he assaulted me with words like, " Get Off of Alexa .. Don't fuck her again. " Then the security got him out.

Finn: Ummm; So, You didn't even get close to her?

Mandingo: For sure, No, you know, I don't fool around any chick, the chicks fool around me.

Finn: But why did he do that, in particular with you!

Mandingo: I was surprised like you, I don't know?

Finn: Was there any dealing with you? How is the relationship between you and Mark?

Mandingo: Look man; I have to tell you something, I didn't want to tell you about, but we have to find out a solution. Once; Mark asked me to give some advice about sex, because he isn't talented, and he couldn't carry his gf the pleasure.

Finn: What was your reaction?

Mandingo: I told him that he should look after himself healthy, eat so well, and to try to connect with chicks sexually to get back his confidence.

Suddenly; Stella came, when she saw Finn, she shocked.

Mandingo: let me interduce to you, Stella, my new friend, she is great in bed.

Stella started to cry, " Please No, " but Finn left.

The next day; Finn called Alexa for an important thing. In Grand Cafe; Alexa and Finn met each other.

Finn: I have to ask you something I didn't want to ask you, but let's try to find out a solution. How good is he at sex?

Alexa: He is very high. " She wouldn't expose their secrets. "

Finn: What would you do if your bf has 4.5 inches penis.

Alexa: Sex is the last thing I care about, I'm looking for love.

Finn: Even if you dated a guy who couldn't please you?

Alexa felt that Finn had known something, he was talking as if he knows what is happening between her and Mark.

Alexa: I think you have something to say, speak frankly; Finn.

Finn: I'm looking for a solution; you have to be honest, if you would, maybe we can find a solution but, if you wouldn't, we will not move forward an inch.

Alexa: Who told you that Mark's penis is 4.5 inches.

Finn: I just guessed.

Alexa: Don't be evasive Finn.

Finn: I promise you; I'm gonna be honest, but you have to sincere

Alexa: Look, Finn, Mark is my everything, he is not good in bed, that is right.

Finn: Have you ever tried to cheat on him?

Alexa: Never!

Finn: You have to go on a trip with Mark to clear his mind, I think you love the trips?

Alexa: Yeah; For sure; I love it, we would travel to California, Los Angeles next weak.

Finn: Have a good time; I'm gonna miss Mark so much.

After a week; Mark and Alexa moved to Los Angeles, they booked a room in " Shutters On The Beach Hotel. " for two weeks.

The first four days were so beautiful, they both were too happy, Mark felt that the most excellent opportunity to have sex.

In the end, he failed as usual. Mark felt upset more than any time before. His behaviours got too bad, Alexa was worried too much for him. So; She called Finn to come. The distance between Las Vegas and Los Angeles is near; it takes 4 hours by car. Finn drove to Los Angeles; he booked a single room.

In the morning; The three had the breakfast, Alexa went to the beach to sunbathe. Finn asked Mark to go to the coast cafe because he needs to talk to him. Finn told him that he has known everything about him and what happened between him and Mandingo, Finn asked him to be sober because his behaviours aggrieve Alexa.

Mark: I'm not feeling sad for me; I'm feeling sorry for her. I'm trying to give her my best.

Finn: You oppressed her by assaulting Mandingo. So; The people think that there is a relationship between Alexa and that faggot. If you couldn't do the right thing, don't do the wrong.

Mark: You are right; Excuse me; I need to be alone.

Finn: Alone! Are you here to be alone! You are dealing selfishly.

Mark stood up and said: I'm sorry; this more than I can handle.

Mark went to sleep. Finn called Alexa and told her what happened between him and Mark, and she cried hard.

Finn: I'm not here to make you cry, you are here to be happy.

Alexa: Sorry Finn to bug you with my problems.

Finn: Please Alexa; Don't say that again; I'm gonna solve that sooner or later. Anyway; be ready for the nightclub where there will be an electronic music concert.

Alexa: really! I can't wait, Finn; You are a loving soul.

Mark had all meals in the room to be alone, and he refused to hang out with them all the time.

Finn and Alexa spent a good day with each other, sitting on the beach, drinking and went to the nightclub.

The Next day, the three had the breakfast; they drank tea, Mark was keeping silent, Finn tried to make fun with him till he got him in the mood, Finn was so gently.

" You have a beautiful girl, but you don't deserve her, you deserve a girl like Stella, " Finn said sarcastically.

They all laughed, Alexa went to the beach to sunbathe, Finn and Mark went to the room window, they got some drink.

Mark: I'm sorry bro, but I was upset yesterday.

Finn: Not at all.

Mark: I have lost the confidence till now I suspect than Mandingo is around.

Finn: Because you saw him fuck, he is talented as fuck, so your mind told you that guy has sex with your girl. The idea expanded in your mind until you believed your ill thoughts.

Mark: I Don't care about my life or anything about me, I only care about Alexa, I give her everything except sex.

Finn: Today; You have to have sex. I see you are in a good mood.

The next day; Finn was waiting for Alexa and Finn for breakfast. After they came; Mark's face doesn't look well

Alexa tried to hide that, but it was obvious, they all kept silent after they finished, Mark went away.

Finn: Don't be upset.

Alexa has nothing to say.

Finn: Excuse me; I'm gonna follow Mark, I want to talk him.

Alexa: OK; Take your time.

In Mark's room; Finn entered the room; they kept silent for five mins.

Finn: Let me ask you Mark; What would you do if you see someone like Mandingo have sex with Alexa.

Mark: I'm gonna kill him.

Finn: Is that because he is a bad guy.

Mark: Are you stupid! That is a belief.

Finn: What will you do if she asks you to have sex to get her pleasure.

Mark said " With angry to": So; You have fucked her alright? Have you fucked my girl?

Finn: Oh bro; I'm your best buddy, how can you thought of that!

Mark: So; What's up now, what do you want to know.

Finn: What will you do if I tell you that I would fuck her!.

Mark: WTF; Are You Crazy! What Is The Hell Are You Saying?.

Finn: It just a solution to your suffering. I would love each other in the bed, and you are going to love her all the time.