Mark & Rachel: Oil on Canvas

Story Info
Selling more than pictures.
5.6k words
4.41
3.5k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story depicts mature anal sex, if this is not to your liking, please visit some of my other submissions, otherwise, I hope you enjoy it.

----------

The young blonde stepped up beside the distinguished-looking gentleman and gently said "If you need any assistance with details on any of the pictures just give me a shout."

The gentleman stood a good 6 inches taller than her. His salt and pepper hair gave him a mature distinguished look capped off by his well-groomed white goatee beard as his smile broadened. He looked at her chest but his gaze was directed at her name badge rather than her boobs, "Thank you... Rachel... I like this artist's work, I like it a lot, but this picture is not quite right for the space I had in mind; do you have any other works by her/him?"

Little did the gentleman realise but he was addressing one of Rachel's own works; she worked part-time at the gallery to supplement her income plus they let her display her work for free. "Yes, we have two others on display but a number of others in the back. Is there anything, in particular, you are looking for, a certain size maybe, subject or even colour tone?"

The gentleman stepped back and beckoned with his hand saying, "I'll know when I see it, although I appreciate that doesn't exactly answer your question. As long as you are free then lead the way."

They turned a corner to a matching-sized canvas as Rachel turned and said, "This is another of her works, Mr?"

"Mark, please. I leave that Mr stuff to salespeople who are trying to sell me stuff I don't need; this is not one of those occasions. Unlike snivelling salesmen, I like your company." Assessing the picture, he rubbed his chin in contemplation "I prefer this of the two but it's still not quite right. The size is just right but maybe the other you have might be more of what I had in mind." Rachel led the way to a far corner where he nodded and said "Now that is more like it. What do you know about the artist, by that I mean do they take commissions, and is there any chance I could arrange to see what others you have in the back? Sadly, I'm only in town a few days and don't know precisely when I'm back."

Rachel paused while she debated how much to say "Well she's a local artist, a single mum whose work has been progressing since she left college. She likes to think her style is fairly unique..."

Mark interjected briefly as he contemplated the picture before him and he mumbled "Mmmm, I can see why. Sorry, please continue."

"Well, I think you can see a definite progression in her work but she takes her inspiration from a variety of sources. Quite often she will sketch an idea when inspiration strikes and sometimes not return to the idea until years later" Rachel concluded.

Mark smiled casually as he replied, "You seem to be very well-versed in the lady concerned. Does she do commissions; I don't normally commission work but there is something very special in her work that makes me want to enquire further."

Rachel blushed and smiled nervously down at her feet "Yes, you could say that, although she hasn't had a commission before she would be willing to take one on. How much of a brief can you provide her?"

"Would I have to go through the gallery..." he asked but paused to lower his voice "... or could you personally arrange a direct commission with the lady concerned? I'd naturally happily pay you a percentage 'arrangement fee'. Do you think that would be possible?"

"I'd need to know your specific requirements" Rachel blurted out before covering "So that I can pass them on of course."

"Naturally" he responded, suspecting that Rachel was the artist "Now let's see what else you have on-site shall we."

"Erm" Rachel began hesitating "The storerooms aren't set up for visitors to the gallery." She cast her gaze up to his deep blue eyes and her heart nearly missed a few beats; she could just swim in them all day. He was smiling with his eyes but he wore a questioning look until she eventually caved "I think we can arrange that as long as you promise not to sue us if you trip anywhere. Do you have time now or do you want to arrange a private viewing sometime?"

"Scouts honour" Mark responded, neglecting to mention he had never been in the Scouts, "Now is fine. I don't have any further plans until this evening so lead the way." He quite liked the way her crooked smile spread across her face. They had a good half hour looking over the dozen other canvases on site and both found the other engaging company "Yes, I'll buy this one through the gallery so that you get your sales fee."

Rachel's delight let the persona slip "I'm so pleased you like the pictures; it's very gratifying to hear that kind of feedback. It will be a lot of fun to do a commission - assuming you can be very specific on what you have in mind."

"You're very attractive" he gently prompted.

Rachel blushed a deep shade of red "Errr, well thank you... errr that's very... nice of you to say."

Mark's warm smile radiated at her "I'm sorry if that's a little strong so soon after first meeting but I thought it best said out loud. I hope you appreciate how very unique you are."

She was looking up into those blue eyes, hanging on his every word, meanwhile, her knees seemed to be made of jelly, the way they seemed to shake. Mark could tell she was hanging on his every word; a sceptic might have said she was going to profit handsomely from his business and yet she seemed genuine in her persona and he didn't care, the cost of both was the equivalent of a couple of weeks work for him. "It's very gratifying to hear, thank you" Once again she found herself staring into those blue eyes and she forgot how to form words to speak. She should be asking him about timescales and where the installation would be but all she could do was stare up at his radiant smile.

The smile was still there but it was getting closer and still, she remained frozen. The smile finally descended to her lips and then he was kissing her -- more importantly, in an instant, she was kissing him back. The kiss was gentle, the lips were soft on hers and his aftershave smelled of flowers; she found herself reaching up and wrapping her arms around his neck. The kiss continued as he similarly wrapped her in his arms, it was then that Rachel felt a significant lump pressing against her stomach.

The kiss lasted some time and Rachel found herself slightly disappointed as the man stood back up straight and even rose to her tiptoes, she had to look at him with a questioning expression. The smile returned to his face as he asked "That was especially nice but I just wanted to check that I'm not intruding on someone else's ground. Do you have a significant other be it male or female?"

Rachel let out a mirthless bark of laughter "You are joking, aren't you? My daughter's father couldn't be seen for dust the minute we found she had a learning disability. His precious ego couldn't comprehend a child who was less than perfect; I'm afraid I haven't had much luck on the men's front ever since if I'm honest." She was immediately silenced as Mark leant down for another gentle yet intense kiss, although it surprised her it made a pleasant change for a man not to run for the hills when she mentioned her daughter's circumstances. That kiss was followed by another only this time his hands went to her hips to hold her firmly and yet gently. The more they kissed the more Rachel found herself melting into his grip. The world could have stopped revolving for all she cared at that moment; yes, he was obviously older than her. Yes, she had only met him a short time ago and yet he exuded a perfect mix of manliness while promoting her importance rather than riding roughshod over her opinions or achievements.

There was a risk that they would be disturbed, but in Rachel's mind it was only a slight risk, she still stepped out of the embrace and reached for his hand. She then led them to a small area which looked like it had been a workshop of some description in the past, although now devoid of any items apart from an old work desk and chair but at least it had a door that could be shut if not locked. Mark pulled her into a hold once again and gently placed his lips on hers only this time, instead of putting both arms around his neck, Rachel put her left arm there but her right hand worked lower until she could cup the bulge in front of his trousers. He let out an approving "Mmmmmm" mid-kiss and Rachel guessed he approved as he didn't pull away. In reality, she had been curious about it since first registering it there but the more she explored the more she liked. She had never been with a really big lover but the bulge sat in front of her felt thick; she never considered that it could just be his choice of clothing.

Mark reached up an exploratory hand to the topmost button of her crisp white blouse, it popped easily with little resistance. As she didn't protest, he popped a second and held still waiting for some sign of resistance or agreement, it came in the form of Rachel reaching up and popping the rest herself. She guided his hand to cup her perfectly proportioned breast before she returned her hand to the front of his trousers. She had always wanted larger tits and yet Mark still pulled back from the kiss to deliver his appreciation, "You have perfect breasts. My hand is the perfect size."

She smiled at his compliment and said "I could say the same back at you" giving his lump an extra squeeze just before she used her left hand on the back of his neck to guide him back to kissing her again. He liked the way she smiled. He liked the way she smelt. He especially liked the way that she wasn't afraid to take the lead; that's not to say he didn't take the lead but on a first encounter he was always conscious not to push a lady too far down a wrong path. That could come later he considered as he reached his hands done to grasp her buttocks, 'Yes, I would like to explore these -- but later on perhaps' he debated in his head.

Rachel appreciated the attention but reached back and steered his right hand back to her breast, she would enjoy that attention more. While her hands were free, she tugged her blouse off and then reached behind her back to undo the clasps of her bra. As soon as Mark sensed the elastic relax, he pulled the bra down and away from her; he could now reapply his hand but this time he was feeling her warm flesh unhindered as her penny-sized nipple pressed into his palm.

This next phase prompted Rachel to reach down and tug his trousers zip down. Her slender hand slipped inside the opening and once again grasped the column of flesh inside, this was when she realised that it wasn't clothing accentuating the ridge, it was a nice thick slab of meat which made her knees feel even more like jelly than they had previously. Rachel felt even more lightheaded when Mark pulled back so he could duck his head down to take a nipple between his lips. He sucked, licked, and nipped at each nub in turn. All she could do was hold on tightly to his shoulders while she allowed him free reign to work his mouth any way he wanted.

Mark was pleased he had been allowed to explore but he wanted something more now. Standing up straight, he took hold of her hips, spun her around 180 degrees and gently guided her backwards until her butt bumped into the bench behind her. He lifted her up but while doing that, hooked her legs apart and in an instant, he not only knelt on the floor between her legs, but he also reached up and tugged her panties down to her ankles to be discarded behind him.

Rachel guessed what he intended but was pleased that his first thought was to please her even though she was debating in her head when would be a good point to sink to her knees before him. Little did she know but Mark had a penchant for licking pussy and it was a diverse skill he demonstrated for the next twenty minutes, determinedly working his tongue and lips over every fold and crease of her labia and delicious pussy; the way he burrowed his long tongue deep inside her especially had her using both hands to grip the back of his head while wriggling her butt and legs about was the perfect feedback for him.

She tasted delicious and he would have happily continued to feast on her but after her second orgasm, Rachel became hypersensitive and had to push hard against his forehead to get him to disengage as she gasped "No more, please. I beg you." Mark rocked back on his heels as he surveyed the sight before him; she looked amazing. Wearily Rachel slipped from the bench and steered him to assume her previous position stating "My turn now. I should warn you I'm a little out of practice." Mark wasn't bothered about that, he just appreciated her wanting to reciprocate and stared into her upcast eyes as she lovingly took him into her mouth. He still had the sight in his mind of her expression when she freed his dick from the confines of his trousers, it was obvious that she had rarely come across such a girth but that didn't prevent her from doing a very admirable job of taking him as deep in her mouth as she could manage.

Mark however didn't let her feast too long before he stepped clear clarifying "Sorry but I don't want to come yet. I want to be inside you." Rachel's expression showed a mixture of shock and excitement as she quickly stood back up. Mark patted the bench where she had sat before and she guessed what he intended as she sat back and then wriggled her skirt so that it was bunched around her hips. This allowed her to spread her legs as wide as they would go and on seeing this Mark shuffled forward, aiming the head of his dick at her moist pussy and muttered "Good girl. I'm going to enjoy this." As he slowly sunk his length inside her he was amazed by how tightly she gripped him, going as far as to say, "God that's a tight grip you have there."

She looked into his blue eyes once more -- those deep blue eyes she was almost swimming in earlier -- and with a deadpan face replied "I did say it had been some time and you have quite a girth. It does feel so very nice though from my end."

His smile back at her was genuine when he replied "Oh, you can say that again. I've had the pleasure of sampling some very talented ladies in the past but I have to say this has to be the most fun." This earned him a reward; Rachel placed her hand behind his neck and drew his head towards her so she could plant her lips against hers. Once again, despite their urgency and his beard, the kiss she received was gentle and yet intense at the same time.

Mark had assumed with two quick climaxes under her belt Rachel's next would take some time in generating and so he set out a slow rate of hip thrusts to feed her the entire length of his dick, enjoying the way each muscle gripped him so effectively. A few minutes in Rachel was shaking and groaning when she suddenly gripped his dick even tighter. It was almost a death grip but it left nothing to the imagination that she had come once more. He held still as she worked through her orgasm and he left it until her vision had come back to focus when he whispered, "You did need that didn't you?"

She had a look of utter relief as she replied "You have no idea. Now get to fucking me and make it good." The next fifteen minutes found her wriggling and shaking her way through another two climaxes as he worked her body with a combination of his dick, his lips and his hands.

The trouble was that, try as he might, a combination of her grip, her groaning and her encouragement had done for him. With perspiration beading his forehead he gasped "I need to come now."

By way of a reply, she tried her best to wrap her legs around his midsection, her arms around his neck so she could whisper in his ear "Do it. Come in me, it's been so long." Mark gave one final thrust and while buried balls deep inside her gave an animalistic grunt as he fired his come inside her. The two lovers stayed in each other's grasp while they collectively returned to Terrafirma. Rachel gave Mark one of her intense kisses before announcing "I can't thank you enough. You have no idea how much I needed that."

Mark leant back briefly to take in the sight of the delicious beauty in front of him before he replied "It's me who should be thanking you. You are simply amazing." As much as he had enjoyed their coupling, he felt compelled to ask, "What time does the gallery close?"

Rachel quickly consulted her watch and gasped "Oh god, we've only got three-quarters of an hour."

Mark felt guilty for fucking and running and so asked "I appreciate you have your daughter to take off but I don't suppose you'd like to join me for dinner this evening."

Rachel looked into his face and saw a genuine look of pleading and after pondering her options replied "Yeah, that would be nice. My parents are always pushing me to go on dates so that they can look after Becky, let me see if they are free." The two shared their numbers with the other and Mark gave details of the hotel he was stopping in that evening so they arranged to meet there. Even though he had already been balls deep inside her earlier, Mark was as charming a host as she had first encountered and he was keen to hear more of her story.

Mark made sure to keep things respectful even though he had got to 'know' her in the biblical sense and so Rachel felt it necessary to cut through the crap as she would later refer to the fact that he had been pussy footing around the topic. She reached over the table to take his hand and said, "I've enjoyed this evening."

Mark inclined his head in thanks and replied "Yes, I have too. It's such a rarity for me to have a dinner companion, but especially one so intelligent and delightful. I haven't even had time to ask you about your artwork."

Rachel waved her other hand dismissively as she replied "There's time for that. What I meant is I've enjoyed this evening but especially this afternoon."

"Oh," Mark responded with a chuckle "I get what you mean now. Yes, this afternoon was extremely enjoyable." Rachel sat there with a single brow raised in an unspoken question and so Mark ventured further "I'd very much like it if we could have a repeat performance." Her expression showed a mixture of pleasure and gratitude but as she had not replied he decided to add "I didn't want to assume, especially as I fully appreciate your daughter must come first."

As polite and proper as he was Rachel was getting frustrated in the conversation and so launched straight in saying "Becky's at my parents tonight."

She left her comment hanging and watched as a broad smile spread across his face "Ahhh I see. Would I be too forward in asking if I can dine on a particularly fine dessert I sampled earlier?"

She stood up and held her hand out for him to take replying "I thought you'd never ask." They remained holding hands as they made their way through the maze of tables, along the foyer to the lift and still as they set foot in there. Thankfully they had the lift to themselves so Rachel turned to him and after reaching up on tiptoe, wrapped her arms around his neck to pull him into another of their intense kisses. Even after the lift pinged at the correct floor, the two stayed entwined and this time it was Mark who led the way to his room retaining the hand holding and being the gentleman, stood back to allow her access once he had flourished the door key. As soon as he had closed the door behind him Mark found he was faced by Rachel who once more flung her arms around his neck. On this occasion, he kept the kiss brief as he leant forward and lifted her into his arms strode towards the bed and threw her on the bed with Rachel squealing excitedly and flinging her legs about until her shoes were kicked into the air.

Mark crawled up the bed towards where she had wriggled around until she was in the very centre. He reached up her skirt but was pleasantly surprised that she had decided not to wear panties. Without any further pause, he crouched down and buried his face between her legs, setting about her with his tongue to lick his way along her splayed labia. He twirled the tip of his tongue around her clitoris but then worked down to Rachel's favourite bit; when he burrowed his tongue as deeply inside her as he could reach. He would alternate between using his tongue and his fingers as he expertly worked her. She had come easily earlier because of her enforced absence but she was doing so again from the man's expertise at working her body.

12