Mark finds a Big Dick Has Drawbacks Pt. 02

Story Info
Nice guy put on display by gf starts to turn the game around.
4.2k words
4.46
17.1k
12

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/02/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are 18+ years old. As I have said before, your comments and votes are appreciated. Enjoy!

The first in this series is about Mark, who is very well hung, getting put on display and shared by Melissa, his girlfriend. Other characters include Alice, whose cherry is taken by Mark, and Jed, a bi guy who gets to suck off Mark as part of a bet.

I was getting more than a little tired of Melissa's constant showing me and my cock off and having me fuck all the attractive and legal girls in school. I was feeling used to promote her social status and decided we needed to talk. When I brought the subject up to Melissa, she said I seemed to be enjoying myself and that I would enjoy even more what she had in mind. She said she had a special party planned this Saturday and. If I didn't like it, we could talk more.

I decided that I would give Melissa a little surprise, so I asked two of my friends (James and Randy) to come to the party. They were pretty eager as they had heard some rumors about Melissa's parties. I warned them that they would probably be getting naked in front of a bunch of girls but would also likely have the chance to fuck and get a bj. I also warned them they would have to promise to keep names secret. They agreed and were excited.

Both James and Randy were experienced and confident. They played on the football team with me, and I knew they were both above average in cock size and toned bodies. James was about six foot two with brown hair and eyes and carried himself with a swagger that screamed his sexuality. Randy was about six foot three with dirty blonde hair and blue eyes, and the girls often talked about what a hunk he was.

Saturday arrived, and James, Randy, and I rolled up to Melissa's house. Melissa answered the door, and I told her I had brought James and Randy with me, and they knew to keep their mouths shut. She was not very happy but realized there was not much she could do but invite us all to the party.

As soon as we were inside, I kissed Melissa, then turned to the guys and asked if they had ever seen Melissa's tits and pulled the tee-shirt she had on over her head and off. Then I asked them if they wanted to feel her luscious globes, saying that I was sure she wouldn't mind. She was so shocked she didn't say or do anything. I bent down and sucked on her nipple, which immediately hardened to a diamond tip.

James was first to come out of the shock that my actions had caused. He moved and began caressing her other tit, so I stepped away and offered Randy the tit I had been sucking. He immediately popped her nipple into his mouth and began working it over. Melissa started to protest, so I stuck my hand down her pants and rubbed her moistening pussy, and told her that her body liked what was happening, so she should just enjoy herself. I also told her that she had three holes, and we would be filling them all at the same time tonight.

Some of the girls at the party came wandering out and were surprised at the action. Melissa seemed to gather herself, pull her tits out of the guys' mouths with a loud slurping sound, and pull my hand out of her pants. She asked us all to come to the living room, and we followed. When we got there, I was surprised to see that I did not recognize any of the girls. Melissa said to James, Randy, and myself, "Meet the hottest girls from Wickersham High."

She introduced the girls to us and told them that I had surprised her by bringing my two cute friends, and she thought it could make the party even more fun. She then went over to James and quickly undid his pants and pulled his jeans and underpants down, and announced that this was James.

He was at half-mast, and she asked if anyone could think of a way to get him up. A couple of girls approached, one of them began to massage his dick which had the desired results, and soon he was sporting a decent seven and a half inches of ready meat.

Melissa pulled his shirt off to reveal his four-pack. The girl not playing with his cock pulled his pants down and helped him step out, so he was now naked. Several girls murmured about how hot James was and were rubbing their legs together, obviously getting excited. She said that if anybody wanted to get a taste of James, he wouldn't mind. The girl that had been jacking him immediately went down to her knees and kissed his cockhead.

Melissa then went to Randy and took off his shirt, revealing his six-pack, which drew some appreciative "oohs" and "aahs." She then told Randy to "drop 'em," which he did, allowing his eight thick inches of man-meat to be displayed. She said, "That's not a snacker. That's a meal!"

I spoke up and said, "Why don't you make sure it is completely hard by sucking it, Melissa?"

She seemed to understand that I was switching things around on her and challenging her, so with a "drop dead look" at me, she went to her knees and wrapped her lips around his shaft, and after a few bobs, deepthroated him and did her swallowing technique that I knew from experience made it feel like her throat was milking your dick. Randy was getting weak-kneed, and the girls were very impressed.

I had gotten turned on by all the sexy activity and was now hard as a rock. Melissa came over and kissed me. I remembered too late that she had just been sucking Randy so I could taste him. She pulled off my shirt and dropped my pants and underwear, and as my dick went on display, there were several comments from the girls about size. Three girls came up and started pawing my chest, massaging my balls, and stroking my dick. A blonde girl with big tits came up and pushed the girl stroking me away so she could wrap her mouth around my pulsing member.

She was trying to impress her friends as she struggled to swallow my sword. She got about seven inches in and began gagging and pulled off, saying it just wasn't possible. That started a line of girls who wanted to see if they could make all nine and a half inches disappear. After several had failed, a hot brunette, who seemed a little shy, got on her knees and gave several bobs and finally grabbed my asscheeks and forced me into her throat.

As I felt her throat spasming around me, she started going a little crazy, clawing at my ass, squealing, and jerking around. It was clear she was having an orgasm from sucking me! The girls around were amazed at the sight, and one of them wondered out loud if my cock had passed through her throat to her pussy to make her cum. The brunette finally started coming down from her orgasm and pulled off me.

She was drooling and telling me that that was amazing and that she had never cum by sucking someone off and how she would do anything to suck or fuck me regularly. She started begging for me to cum in her mouth. I looked up and saw there were four or five girls in line, clearly waiting for a turn at my cock. I told her I would be glad to cum for her, but maybe her friends wanted a turn first, and perhaps she should see if Randy or James could help her for now.

I then said that it was not fair that the guys were all naked and the girls were dressed. I announced that they needed to get naked to get cock. It was surprising how quickly they stripped. I also suggested to James and Randy that we should sit on the couch and let the girls come to us there. I thought it might be exciting to watch each other getting blown.

The girls were happy with that, and soon Randy, James, and myself were sitting on the couch. They tended to start with James, then move to Randy, then move to me as if they were working their way up in size. It was exciting to watch my friends get blowjobs. After some time, all the girls had taken a turn, and Melissa said it was time for the three virgins to get their V cards punched.

She said since there were three guys, the girls could choose which guy they wanted. They all chose me. Randy and James had no problem finding girls that wanted to fuck, so everyone was happy. One girl said she had never had anal and wanted James to be her first "assman," and another wanted to have an MFF with Randy. I was surprised the first girl wanting her cherry popped was the cute brunette.

Her name was Elise, and she was on the small side at five feet five or six. She had straight hair down to her shoulder blades, medium-sized tits with sexy areolas topped by very enticing nipples. She was toned and trim with a flat tummy. Her bush was neatly trimmed, framing a smallish pussy. She turned me on, but I was a little concerned that she would have trouble taking me.

I laid her down on the cushions on the floor, spread her legs, and began kissing up and down her body and legs. Then I nibbled and kissed around her little pussy. She was already squirming a bit. I spread her labia with my fingers and licked up and down her slit before licking back and forth over her hooded clitoris. She started flapping her legs on my head and saying, "Yes, it's so good."

I drove my tongue into her warm moist tunnel, which seemed to drive her wild, then licked up to her clit and gently pulled back the hood and gently licked in circles. Elise started moaning and thrashing about with an orgasm, and her juices were flowing more freely. After she had recovered, I asked if she was ready to get her pussy filled, and she said, "Oh, yes, please!"

I let her guide my dick to her opening and pushed to get the head inside. She was very tight, but I did get the head in and moved just enough to get her moisture coating my dick. I pushed a little further and stopped as she was gasping and saying how big my cock was but how it felt so good. I began moving in small slow strokes, getting a little deeper with each stroke until I felt the resistance of her hymen. I stopped to let her get used to me being in her.

Elise began rocking her hips and wrapped her legs around me. I asked if she wanted me to go deeper, and she said yes, so I pulled out a little, then pushed past her cherry and went an inch or two further and stopped moving. When I broke through, she gave a little "Yow" and was glad I stopped moving for a minute.

After I felt her relax, I began moving again. I could feel that her vagina was stretching, and her muscles were clenching and unclenching, so I tried to match her rhythm.

After maybe four minutes, she began to say how good it felt and was rocking her hips and moving her pelvis to offer more of herself to me. I slid another few inches and was buried in her as I felt the wall of her cervix. Her beautiful face got blotches of red, and her body seemed to have a mind of its own. She was screaming, "Fuck me!" So I moved quicker as her orgasm took over.

I held her tight as she flailed and jerked. After she started coming down, I rolled off her and held her, kissed her, and told her she was an amazing woman. She was gasping for breath but managed to say to me how it was better than anything she had ever imagined. Eventually, Elise seemed to come down from her high and told me she hoped she would get to have me again soon.

Next to lay herself down on the cushions seeking my attention was a girl named Faye. She was a striking redhead, probably five feet eight inches tall, with medium-sized tits topped by bumpy areolae featuring some half-inch long nipples. Her skin was milky white, which highlighted her hair, green eyes, and nipples. She was a natural redhead, so her bush, trimmed in the shape of an elongated heart, was also red.

Sarah, a girl with dirty blonde hair with James in tow, came and laid herself down beside Faye. She said she couldn't wait any longer for "the big gun," and so she wanted the cutest guy and thought it would be fun to do it with her friend at the same time. James was happy to oblige this scorching hot girl.

Faye was fascinated by my penis. She stroked and examined it in close detail. Her scrutiny went on for some time. I asked her if she liked what she saw, and Faye told me she was checking to see if it was real as she had never seen such a huge, perfectly shaped, and uncircumcised penis, even in porn pictures.

Sarah took her cue from watching Faye and was stroking James' cock and licking his balls, and running her lips up and down the sides of his shaft. She started telling James that he was an amazing hunk with the perfect dick for her.

I began to kiss and nibble Faye's ear lobes, worked my way down her neck to her lips, and enjoyed a deep kiss with some sexy tongue wrestling. I went on to suckle her tits and kissed down her soft body and shapely legs. I told her that her heart-shaped trim was very sexy and that I would enjoy massaging that heart from the inside out. I could see droplets of moisture on her pussy hair and could smell her delicate aroma.

James was kissing and sucking on Sarah with wild abandon, almost in a frenzy, it seemed. She was responding with a great deal of passion. They were all over each other it was sexy as hell to catch glimpses of them devouring each other. James went down on Sarah with the same lusty fervor after telling her she had the cutest pussy ever and letting her know he was going to enjoy plunging deep into her womanhood.

I laid down between Faye's parted legs, so I was looking directly at her red-trimmed tunnel and asked her to play with herself for me. So reached down and massaged the outside of her mound over her clitoris, and I parted her labia and started licking up and down her slit. When I finally stuck my tongue in her twat she jumped as if she had gotten an electric shock. Faye was still playing with herself, so I began kissing her inner thighs, which caused her to moan and twitch.

I finally gently moved her fingers to reach her clit and lightly flicked my tongue from side to side on her clit before easing her hood back and enveloping her pulsing little man in a boat. While continuing the passionate tongue lashing, my fingers found her wet hole and began a slow search for her g-spot. As I massaged her g-spot and flicked her clit Faye started moaning and groaning and flapping her legs.

When her orgasm hit, she clenched her legs around my head and let out a long moaning sound, "Oooooohhhhh!" Without letting her come entirely down off the high, I moved up and put my dick a few inches in her. After pausing to let her get used to me, I started moving slowly, inching deeper into her velvet glove. When I felt the tightness of her hymen, I stopped until I felt her vaginal wall relax then start pulsing.

Meanwhile, James had moved up and inserted himself into Sarah. He was taking it slow, and she was enjoying every second. When I noticed James had stopped moving, I figured he had reached her hymen, and an idea struck. I told James we should pop both cherries at the same time. The girls held hands and said, "Oh, hell yeah!"

I told James to count us down, and we would go on three. He started, "One, two, THREE!" and we both drove into their willing cunts. Both girls exclaimed as they got their V cards punched. I held still as did James, allowing time for their vaginas to relax a bit. Soon they were both squirming and starting to rock their hips. I started moving in time with Faye's gyrations.

In a few minutes, Faye started saying, "Fuck me, fuck me good, I want it all. I'm going to explode soon!." So I started pulling nearly out of her and driving deeper with each stroke. She wrapped her legs around me and urged me to "plow her pussy," which I began doing with vigor. I could hear Sarah urging James to fuck her "in high gear," which he seemed to be doing.

Sarah yelled that she was going to cum, and James said he was going to cum. Faye, who was still holding Sarah's hand, said they should hold on so we could all cum together. I picked up my pace and soon was banging on Faye's cervix. She started yelling that she was going to cum. I said that I would fill her pussy with hot juice and kept going deep.

The orgasms did not all hit simultaneously, but very close. Sarah was probably the first to explode with some very loud verbalizations. I think I came next, then James, and finally Faye said I was drowning her pussy with red hot jism, and she came as she clawed at my back and pounded her heels on my ass.

As we all started to recover a bit, Sarah asked James if she could try fucking me, just to see what it was like. Faye seemed okay with the idea, and while James didn't seem thrilled, he said he wasn't going to turn down more pussy, so we switched.

I suggested that the girls be on top this time, and they both seemed to like the idea. James and I laid down beside each other, and the girls straddled us.

As Sarah started to lower herself on my cock, I noticed she was very tight and that her vagina was slightly different.

I wormed my hand down to her pussy and started stroking her clit, which drove her crazy. She started saying how dirty this was and how turned on she was by everything that was happening. She looked down and saw that she still had a few inches to go and said she didn't know if she could.

She put her hands on my chest and started rocking and moving up and down. I felt her vag pulsing around my cock as her pace picked up. Her hands slipped on my chest while she was driving down, and suddenly, she was completely impaled on my sword, and I smacked into her cervix. She stopped moving and looked like she was going to pass out. I reached to steady her, and her body was coated in sweat.

She began wailing and saying she didn't think she would cum again so soon. She started bouncing up and down and rocking her hips so that her clit was making lots of contact with my pelvic arch. Her movements became spastic as her orgasm hit her. She collapsed on me and just stayed still for a few minutes.

Meanwhile, Faye seemed to be enjoying herself, bouncing and rocking her hips as James was playing with her tits, tweaking her nipples, and thrusting up into her hungry pussy. She started saying, "I'm fucking him, fucking him good, his hot cock is touching the right spots. I'm going to cum." She got a little frantic in her movements, and her orgasm finally hit her.

The girls rolled off of us, and we just relaxed, enjoying the afterglow. Sarah had snuggled up to James, and Faye was lying by my side. James said, "That was the most amazing thing I have ever experienced." I agreed, and we all just continued to relax. After some time, I felt a warm wet cloth moving over my cock, balls, and thighs, followed by a towel drying me off. At first, I thought it was Faye, then realized she was still beside me.

It was Elise tenderly caring for me and cleaning me. I noticed again what a stunning girl she was. Everything about her was exciting. Her sexy free-flowing hair, her dark eyebrows, and long lashes, her deep brown eyes all were just perfect on her. She had the cutest little nose and cupid's bow lips. Her voice had a drop-dead sexiness to it with a kind of deep liquid sound. She also seemed to be sweet and kind.

I pulled Elise on top of me and kissed her. I loved the feeling of her hair caressing my face while her tongue played a sexy game of tag with my tongue. She smelled like a fresh ocean breeze, and as her hands gently played over my chest, it felt like the touch of feathers dancing over my body. I asked her what she had been doing, cleaning me up as she had.

Elise told me that I had "kind of" promised her she could taste my cum, and she was just "preparing the feast for consumption." I know she felt my dick twitch at her words. She asked if she could feel me inside her once more before she "sucked me dry." I told her she could do anything she wanted, but I would like to taste her delicious pussy for just a minute first. I asked her to move up and sit on my face.

She knelt over my face, and I spread her lips and ran my tongue up and down her delicious pussy. She had the best-tasting pussy ever! It wasn't a strong flavor, but it was sort of sweet and tangy. I grabbed her sexy hips and pulled her onto my eager mouth, lapping up her juices and thoroughly enjoying myself. After a few minutes, she moved down to my now throbbing cock and lowered herself.

12