Mark's Genie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mark was amused. Before today, he would have bet ten bucks Jo didn't even know those words, and a hundred bucks she'd never strung them into a sentence.

Jo returned to jamming his cock down her throat.

While thrusting, he took an inventory. Her chest was reddened and blotchy, and her nipples were hard and, in his modest experience, unusually long, like slightly extended #2 pencil erasers. He reached and tweaked. Amazing. Rubbery, yet soft. He pulled harder, and a growl emerged from her core being. Thin and strong, her abdomen heaved, and a taut six pack was defined with every flex.

She impaled her mouth on his cock and her pussy on her fingers. Back and forth. She again pulled away from Mark, rubbing his cock up and down her cheek. Her eyes were unfocused. "Would you like me to put on my old school uniform? Guys like that in porn, don't they? You could hitch up my green plaid skirt and fuck me from behind." She lined up her teeth on the head of his cock and made as if to bit off an inch or two." She smiled. "Or maybe I'd wear only my white blouse. No bra, no buttons, no green plaid skirt, no panties. And just let you fuck my virginal face. Is that a good visual for you?"

She slurped his cock into his mouth but continued with eye contact. He watched her pulsating carotid artery and her reddened skin. Her eyes, which were usually a strong blue surrounded by alabaster white, had become reddish. The phrase, "injected sclera" came to mind, but that's because his older brother was in medical school and liked to toss around medicalese. She looked tired.

"God, Mark, I wasn't being rhetorical. Do you want me to look young and sweet? I went to the most formal girls school in the state--I can play that. Or slutty? I'd fuck anyone for you and let you watch. Or I can be your slave. Do you want to spank me? Hurt me? Anything." She sounded hoarse. "It doesn't matter--this big, hard cock is all I want." She paused, seeming to search for words. "Do you want me to suck your balls? Get rough? Bite you? Do you want me to lick your asshole? Ream you? Do you want to fuck my throat like a whore? Anything, lover." Her breath was short and heaving and she returned to licking his wet cock, alternating with trying to deep throat him. Her skills were improving by the minute, and half his cock disappeared with every head bob.

Mark felt torn. This was, he thought, easily the best experience of his entire life. He should probably just cum. On the other hand, he didn't really like the idea that she was still in a trance. He also wondered where the genie went when he disappeared. Does he watch? Yuck. He didn't want to be watched by some old man. They were going to need a serious talk when this episode ended.

"Genie," he whispered, as he slowly fucked Jo's cute face. "She's kinda awake, but she seems wasted. I wish for her to be able to really see me. I wish her to be incredibly aroused and attracted to me, cum when I say so, be willing to do anything to please me. She should pay no attention to her boyfriend over there. Change that. She can notice him, but the guilt about cheating will just intensify her passion. Oh, and enough of the middleman. I want the power to directly control her, to get her to do anything I say. I don't want her to get pregnant. And most important, you stick to your word that she'll forget everything that is happening while she's in this altered state. If anybody asks her about this period of time, she'll insist that nothing happened."

"One problem," said the genie's voice.

Mark tried to concentrate, which was complicated by the delirious gagging noises emanating from the mouth around the head of his cock. "One problem? What the fuck, genie? What problem?"

"She's not on the pill, and I can't prevent pregnancy."

"Seriously? You can do all this other shit, and you can't manage birth control?" Mark's concentration was broken by a finger sliding up his ass. He tried to swat away her hand, but she was intent, crazed, sinewy, not to be denied. This was new. At least she had small hands. He watched Jo's head bob up and down. He tried to adjust to the finger massage.

"Genie, you can't stop a pregnancy? What kind of genie are you?"

"Two things. Turns out pregnancy prevention is more difficult than it sounds."

"That's ridiculous. More difficult than adding inches to my dick, and then taking them away? More difficult than controlling minds and performing magic?"

"I didn't write the rules. Also, I'm not a genie."

"Okay, whatever. Get me a box of condoms."

"Do you have a brand preference?"

"Huh?" Mark was having trouble focusing. Jo was now actively fucking his ass with two fingers while huskily whispering about how much she needed his sperm. Turning his attention momentarily to her pussy, he saw that she was thrusting her fingers just as hard into herself as she was into him. Somehow, Jo's mouth was also able to expertly blow him while her hands were fucking his semi-unwilling ass and her own very-willing cunt? He had the quick thought that Jo had excellent fine motor control.

She pulled away, whispering that she wanted him to cum, needed him to cum. She needed, needed it. "Please, Mark."

Mark was having trouble focusing.

"Any brand of condom." Knowing that he could soon fuck her without risk of complication, he got harder, which didn't even seem possible.

He slid firmly against the back of her throat. She appeared to be trying to gag herself with such intensity that Mark began to worry for her safety. He pulled her hair upward, trying to reduce the depth--he didn't want her to break her esophagus or something.

She broke free to ram his dick back down her throat. Tears slid wildly down her face, smearing her mascara. Maybe the tears were from gagging, maybe from desperation. Mark had always been a little confused by women.

Jo was covered by a thin layer of sweat. Her breathing was rapid, chaotic. If she were older, Mark would have worried she was having some sort of heart attack. She'd been growling deeply, but her noises were growing higher pitched, more squeaky, punctuated by coughing and gagging, and then--every minute or two--more whispered dirty words. Mark wanted to cum, but he was really enjoying this new ability to delay cumming indefinitely. Maybe it was a little mean for her to think that she'd literally die if he didn't cum.

"Mark, is that what you want?"

Mark tried to think. Maybe he'd change up the command a little, and let her cum over and over. It would be even more perfect if she could be more awake. He did like her motivation, but she was going so crazy that he worried about her throat, and the crying, and her crazy desperation. Plus, he'd like her to get her fingers out of his butt. He needed to gain control of the situation. He needed to get on with fucking her.

"Yes, I want all of it. Oh, and genie, I can handle this for a while. Give me half an hour of privacy. No peaking!"

"Are you sure."

"Yes."

Mark felt the absence of the genie and watched Jo intently. No immediate changes. Jo's head continued to bob up and down. She could get maybe a third of the way down before she started gagging, and then she'd push further.

A few more seconds, however, and he noticed the change. Jo looked up at him, mouth filled with cock, eyes wide open. The gagging and desperation had forced more tears onto her cheeks, and her mascara-blurred raccoon eyes had grown even more erotic. Her attack on his cock slowed. Mark quit worrying he was going to puncture her throat. More importantly, her eyes were gradually getting less dull. "Awesome," Mark thought.

Mark ripped open the condom that had magically appeared next to his hip. This was going to be great.

He pulled his cock from her mouth. She looked more alert but was still clearing cobwebs. He pressed the condom onto the head of his dick. The condom looked absurd, like someone had taken a tiny beret and put it on the top of an adult's head. It would never fit. He began to summon genie for some jumbo-sized condoms. He also wanted to add a wish that would ensure that Jo wanted to get fucked. Maybe that'd be the only way she can cum? Through fucking? And he should definitely get rid of the rule that she'd die if he didn't cum; the desperation was a little much. Or had he asked for that to be changed? He suddenly couldn't remember exactly what he'd wished for. Something about her having to do anything he asked? What else? He couldn't remember.

He did recall, however, that he'd told the genie to leave them alone for half an hour. Uh oh.

She pulled away and looked at him. Eyes clear, she looked like her normal self.

"God, Mark, what is going on?" She pulled fingers from her left hand out of her pussy and fingers from her right hand out of his asshole. She looked at her hands as if they didn't belong to her. She looked down at Mark's huge, hard dick. She looked puzzled. She gulped. All at once she began to cry, scream, and get off the bed.

Mark pulled his hand out of her hair. "Jo, I command you not to get off the bed or make any loud noises. You still have all the other commands from before."

Tears streamed down her face.

Looking confused, she clutched his dick with one hand. It was too thick for her to get a good grip. "Do you like my being mesmerized by your cock?" She was hoarse and hesitant, as if words were being forced out of her. "Do you like having me blow this hard wonderful cock? Do you like seeing me rub myself, " she said, returning a hand to her pussy. "I'd do anything to get you to cum." She licked his head. She showed her teeth. "Do you wonder if I might bite your dick in half?"

Mark was getting a bad feeling about this, but his cock remained stubbornly hard.

"Genie," he said, "I wish Jo to go to sleep."

No response, except that she pulled her mouth away, and asked, "who's Jeannie?"

At that moment, her fingernails clawed his face. He felt sharp pain. He tried to grab her hand, but she was crazed. She scratched again. "Jo," he said, "I command you not to scratch me."

He watched her clawed hand stop in midair. Amazing, he thought. He should have gotten a clearer sense of the rules. She followed his commands directly, or some of them? Ugh, he thought to himself, where's the damn genie?

She looked at her hand, briefly, brought it next to her ear, and punched him as hard as she could in the face. His nose felt broken. "Don't hit me," he shouted again. She moved to crush his balls with her knee. "Jo, I command you to stop hurting me in any way. You must rest quietly."

Looking enraged but guided by invisible forces, Jo sat next to Mark, her hand in his crotch. With a sob, she leaned again towards his still-hard cock, ready to continue a blowjob that was, by now, torture for both of them.

He thought back to his last command. His nose hurt. How much time until the genie returned? Shit.

Her mouth wetly caressed him, and she moaned, perhaps in pleasure, perhaps in pain.

"Stop," he said. "I command you to just stop. Don't blow me. Let go of my dick. Just stay still, and quietly sit next to me. I will explain everything, but for now, you need to feel relaxed. Go to sleep."

"Are you out of your goddamned mind? Go to sleep?"

She glared at him.

She did stop blowing him, however, which was a relief all around. But she couldn't seem to let go of his dick, and her other hand returned to stroking her pussy that was, to Mark's eye, looking red and sore. Her desperation seemed to have eased up a bit. She seemed a little less panicky. These rules, he thought, were way too complicated.

Apparently having no alternative, Jo bent down and rubbed Mark's cock on her face. "Mmm. You taste great." She looked at the twin bed a feet away. "See this cock, Joe? I love it. I love being Mark's slut, and I love blowing him in front of you. Do you see the size of this?" She held Mark's cock aloft. Joe lay with his eyes closed, unmoving. "Joe, this totally gets me off. I love your knowing I'm having the best sex of my life with a roommate you don't even like. You know you'd been the only one, and I loved you. But now all I want to do is be Mark's slut." She seemed to be fighting an enormous demon. Thin words squeaked from her throat. "Joe, I'm so sorry."

She returned to the blowjob.

Mark felt sick. This was supposed to be victimless. What did she say, Joe didn't like him? That fucking genie. Through mascara-stained eyes, she looked at him with fatigue and humiliation. This was a disaster.

He had an idea. "I'm sorry you feel hurt, Jo, but this will all go away. It's a dream. I promise. It will be fine."

She looked at him, again, like he was insane. She continued to stroke her own pussy, desperate to cum.

"Now listen carefully, Jo. I command you to forget what you've just seen, forget that I'm here. You'll feel like you're safely in your own bed. You'll be masturbating. I command you to step up the pace and focus only on yourself. In one minute, you will cum with such intensity that you pass out until i wake you."

Jo let go of Mark's cock and lay back on the bed. She relaxed. One hand pulled gently at her nipples, the other rotated steadily around the top part of her vagina, where, Mark had heard, lay the clitoris.

A minute later, she convulsed. Doubled over, her whole body spasmed. She gasped for air, mouthing nonsense words. She fell beside him, unconscious. Relief. They both slept.

Mark was roused by the genie, who was clearing his throat a few feet away.

"Where the fuck have you been?" Mark began. "I thought she had to do what I said, and that she'd forget everything."

Jo's eyes flickered open. She was waking up.

"Mark," said the genie, "to make changes, I need specifics. You're too garbled with what you want."

"Okay," he said, looking at Jo. Her eyes were clear. She was quiet and unmoving, but she appeared to be returning to panic.

"Don't let her wake up."

"Ever? Mark, that seems a little harsh."

"No. I mean, I wish that Jo go back to the frozen sleep. Get her clothes back on, and put all her clothes on appropriately, no weirdness, okay? And have her sit next to Joe, the way they were before. Then, at my command, she'll wake up, vaguely remembering she had a nice dream. She'll remember nothing traumatic. Can you handle all that?

"No problem. Are you sure?"

"Yes!"

And so it was. Mark looked at the cozy scene in Joe's bed. Domestic bliss, except for the ravaged makeup and the wet splotches on her face and arms.

"Clean her up, please. And get rid of the sex smell."

"Done," said the genie.

Mark stood, and put on his clothes. His looked in the mirror. He was bleeding from his nose and the facial scratches. "Genie, I wish you to fix my face."

The genie looked Mark over. "Those cuts do look nasty. You should wash them out."

"Why don't you just fix me up like you just fixed Jo?" Nothing happened. "You're not going to help?"

The genie shrugged.

"Can we go over the rules?" Mark asked.

"Certainly."

"But I guess I need to wish for it"

"Yes," the old man smiled. "You need to wish for it."

"I wish you to tell me why you can clean up Jo but won't fix my face where she scratched and punched me."

"Ah, the answer to that would take some time, and I think we should move ahead."

Mark looked as if to argue but instead ripped open a couple of towlettes from his dresser and washed most of the blood off his face. He considered running down the hall to the bathroom, or just fleeing, but he also wanted to see what happened when they woke up. He looked in the mirror. The scratch marks on his cheek were obvious, and his nose was swelling. "Can you at least make the pain go away?"

Genie handed him two Tylenol.

Mark rolled his eyes and took his medicine. "When Jo wakes up, her jaw and pussy are going to be sore, aren't they?"

"Yes."

"Will you get rid of the soreness?"

"No."

"Can you make her believe that her soreness is no big deal?"

"Child's play."

"And she won't remember a thing?"

"Nope."

"Promise?"

"Mark, I don't think we need to get into promises. I have a code that I live by, but it's a complicated code, and i don't feel like getting into it. We also don't have endless time to keep things frozen if we're to avoid complications."

"Wait, complications? You didn't freeze the world, did you?"

The genie laughed. "Ha. First off, you only asked to freeze those two people. Second, I wouldn't freeze the whole world for you--even if I could. As I said, I do have a code."

Mark paused as if to ask more questions, but reflection on Large Questions was not his strong suit.

"Okay, then, genie, or whoever you are, I wish to wake them up. Uhm, maybe one at a time, Jo first. that's J-O."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes."

Mark sat down at his desk, appearing to read a textbook while actually watching Jo. Her eyes opened, and the genie disappeared.

Jo looked dizzy for a few seconds. She sat up and looked at the unmoving Joe and then at Mark. "Wow," she said, "I was conked out. How long did we sleep?"

"Oh, an hour or two."

"Shoot." She looked at her watch. "I slept through Poli Sci. I hadn't missed a class all semester. Mark, my God, what happened to your face?"

Mark smiled with relief. She didn't remember. "Oh, you know, industrial mining accident."

She began to pursue it further and turned to Joe. She shook him, "honey, you're going to be late for class. Wake up." He didn't move.

Mark whispered, "I wish for Joe to unfreeze, now."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes."

Jo was still shaking Joe when her boyfriend blinked. He looked at her, closed his eyes momentarily, and then ran straight to Mark, knocking him to the floor. Joe pinned Mark's shoulders to the ground. Mark was reminded that Joe worked out a lot.

"I don't know how you poisoned us, motherfucker," Joe began.

Mark tried to interrupt, but Joe persisted, "and I couldn't even open my eyes," but then Joe hit Mark hard, and each blow to the face was punctuated by one word, "but--I--could--hear--every--fucking--sound."

Eventually, Joe allowed Jo to pull him off. His voice shifted to quiet concern. "Jo, honey, I need to call 911."

Mark's mouth was filling with blood. He'd never felt such pain. His face was crushed. "I withsh them to feeze agin."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeth."

The two of them stood, hugging, unmoving. Jo looked confused and concerned. Joe held her close. He held his cell phone with one frozen finger on the 9.

Mark looked at the genie. "Help."

"I need to hear a wish, Mark."

"I withsh you to explain the rules, and I withsh you to get me out of thisth."

Mark's face was a misshapen lump, and it obviously hurt to talk.

"One question at a time."

"I thought you frothze them?"

The old man looked at Mark and said, "freezing doesn't necessarily mean they can't perceive or remember, and so Joe listened to you and Jo, and he was also aware that he was frozen. I'm sure he guessed that you'd drugged both of them. Currently, both of them are awake, watching, listening, and getting increasingly frustrated. And I've made it so that they can't see or hear me, so they'll just be seeing you talk to yourself, so they'll think you're insane."

"What? You can make exthecutive decisions abouth what they can hear fum you but not about thingths that would have thsaved me?"

"Mark, I do hope you've figured out that I can do almost anything I want."

"Make them forget."

"I can't go around erasing memories."

"What?" Mark said. He looked pitiful. "You just said you can do almost anything. You said you'd do it with Jo. You promised."

"I didn't promise. Those memories are imprinted. It's not like memory is a white board that I can erase. I've got some limitations and some scruples. There are needs and wants, shouldas, couldas, and shouldnts. I have a code."

"What the fuck? I don't understand what you're talking about. You said you could and would."