Mark's Gifts Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He looked down at her again as he slowly started to increase his pace. She looked back at him and nodded eagerly as she grunted with each thrust, biting her lower lip at she did so to stop herself from calling out.

As Mark's pace increased though, she couldn't help herself and Mark delighted as her vocalizations increased in volume and pitch as he felt her getting closer and closer to another orgasm.

He moved his hands a little higher, gripping her torso now, as he began to really pummel himself into her, and leaned forward so their heads were a little closer together, and their eyes locked on each other. Mark was nearly overwhelmed by the pleasure he was experiencing, not only from fucking this gorgeous woman he had fantasized about for so long, but from how much pleasure she was getting and in particular, from the incredible sexual euphoria he could sense in her mind.

It was like she couldn't believe it was really happening. Everything, every touch, every thrust was exactly as she had dreamed it many times - sex this good had only ever previously happened in her fantasies.

Mark fucked her faster and harder and she shouted and screamed her wordless assent until one final wail heralded another powerful orgasm. Mark felt her body shudder and spasm as her pussy nearly forced him out. He pushed hard against her and kept himself all the way inside and gripped her body tightly as she rode it out.

He leaned down and kissed her and there was hunger in her kiss back. Gratitude too. He could sense in her mind that she was focused not only on how good she was feeling, but on how happy she felt towards Mark, how glad she was that she had decided to go through with this.

Mark could tell that she felt complete trust in him, the kind of trust she'd only rarely experienced with a lover before. He was taking her exactly the way she wanted to be taken, pleasuring her body like it had ever been pleasured before, but she never felt an instant of fear or trepidation - his hands on her felt firm but also gentle.

She wasn't worried that he wasn't wearing a condom. She knew she should be but she also somehow knew there was no need to be. And she wasn't worried that he was going to finish inside her. And she knew he was going to finish inside her, she would make sure of that.

In the original fantasy, Mark had seen her being fucked in various parts of the bar, in various positions but he could see in her mind now that she didn't want to move, that she was happy where they were, that she felt especially connected to him in this position.

Armed with this knowledge therefore, he slowly started moving again as they continued their long, deep, hungry kiss, picking up the pace more quickly this time until his was pounding her as fast as he could once more.

He could feel her approaching another, even more powerful orgasm and knew that he would cum with her this time. The prospect had a strange and somewhat unexpected effect. Like last night in Eleni's, he became aware of sound and movement beyond them and the table they were fucking on. He heard glasses clanging together behind the bar, saw the slight shift in the light as the chandeliers overhead swayed and rocked. He dismissed concerns about making a mess and only smiled inwardly at this clear example that his gifts were real.

In Candy's mind, he could see that although she was aware of the things he could hear and see, she was too intently focused on her coming orgasm to consider that they were anything other than extraneous background noise.

"Fuck... Mark...," she whimpered, as if she could sense that he was as close to finishing as she was, "don't... fucking... stop... cum with me..."

Finally, with a few final powerful stokes, Mark let himself explode inside her. At the first release from his cock, Candy's own overwhelming fourth orgasm of their encounter burst open and Mark held her tightly as her whole body bucked and trembled beneath him.

As they came down, he leaned close to her and kissed her breathless lips again.

"Thank you," he said and she chuckled.

"Are you... fucking... kidding me?" she said and laughed a little louder, "Mark... that was the most... oh my god...! I can't even... Fuck!" Although the surface of the table was definitely not the most comfortable place in the world, Mark could tell from her mind that she wasn't ready to move yet, actually that she did feel comfortable with his upper body pressing down on her so he just kissed her again.

At length, as her heavy breathing started to normalize, he felt her desire to sit up and he lifted himself off her, bringing her with him. She touched her hand to his face and kissed him softly again.

"Come on," she said, "let's go get cleaned up."

She led him to the back of the bar and through the 'staff only' door where there was a little shower room. They took off their remaining clothes and let the water cascade over them, reveling in this opportunity for a more thorough exploration of each other's bodies. Before long, she was on her knees and took Mark in her mouth and soon after, he was fucking her again, slow and deep from behind as she braced herself against the shower wall.

They came together again, and although it wasn't nearly as earth-shattering as the previous time, Mark was pleased that this was something new, something beyond the fantasy that had started their encounter.

Sometime later, they sat together companionably at the bar, a glass of the most expensive whiskey available in front of them.

"Well," Candy said, raising her glass, "here's to the most unexpected, most mind-blowing sex I've ever had." They laughed together as they clinked glasses.

Mark could see in her mind that, despite her ongoing euphoria relating to their encounter, she was also a little worried about how this situation, which although unexpected had so far been one of the most enjoyable sexual experience of her life, would end. She was desperate to avoid any of the usual awkwardness, the exchange of phone numbers, the talk of a date or dinner or some other inane thing.

"Candy," he said, "you're a really incredible women, you're beautiful and sexy and..." he went on, and he noticed she was blushing and about to interrupt him, so he carried on, "and that was an incredible experience. I'd really love to experience something like that with you again some time, I mean, if you'd like. I'm... I'm... not really in the market for a relationship or anything like that at the moment, but, well..."

"Oh Mark!" she said and he felt that gush of relief and gratitude in her mind again, "I'm so glad you said that, I feel exactly the same way. I mean, I'm not looking for a relationship either, but it would just be stupid to ignore the possibility of sex that good, right?!"

"Exactly!" Mark agreed happily and they clinked glasses again as they laughed together.

They did exchange numbers, but there was no awkwardness and they shared a warm hug and a gentle kiss as she let him out of the bar.

As he walked down the street, he worried for a moment that people might think he was some kind of oddball, such was the broad smile that covered his face.

If only they knew, he thought.

12