Mark's Gifts Pt. 04

Story Info
Mark brings his gifts to work.
5.5k words
4.79
12.6k
11

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jtb_
Jtb_
453 Followers

After discovering his otherworldly gifts thanks to the immortal Eleni in part 1, Mark conducted his first experiment in putting them to use to bring pleasure to the women on the world with Candy, a local bartender he'd often fantasized about himself, in part 2. And after the exceptional success of this first experiment, Mark's second encounter using his gifts, with the gorgeous Ashley at the gym went just as well. Now, as we rejoin Mark, he is feeling emboldened enough to bring his gifts to the office.

*

Before he went home from the gym after his encounter with Ashley, Mark decided to pay Eleni a visit, to update her on how his practice with his new gifts was going. He understood they still shared a connection, he could feel it sitting comfortably in his mind, but it didn't bother him. He didn't feel encumbered by it or that she was keeping tabs on him through it. Or maybe, it was that he didn't care if she was.

She'd given him a key to her apartment and he let himself in when he arrived, knowing instinctively this is what she would want him to do. For a moment, when he didn't see her inside, he moved in his mind to their connection and immediately felt that she was very aroused. In the real world, the sound coming from her bedroom told him why.

He smiled to himself and approached the open door. She lay naked on her bed, propped up slightly against the plush red headboard, pleasuring herself.

"Mmm, Mark," she cooed, looking up at him as he entered her room, no hint of surprise or shock on her face, "I was hoping you would come."

He sat on the bed beside her and leaned over to kiss her while moving his hand to join hers on her pussy. She let out a long and contented sigh at his touch and before long, Mark found himself fully on the bed, his head between her legs, slowly but eagerly eating her pussy exactly the way she liked.

When she'd cum, they lay together contentedly for a while before Eleni finally broke the silence.

"I see you have been practicing with your gifts," she said and he took it as kind of a question.

"I wasn't sure how much you could... I mean, the connection..."

"Yes, it will take you some time to develop your understanding of it, but suffice to say that I can... keep an eye on you," she said and smiled mischievously up at him. He smiled and kissed her.

"I thought so. Is that why you decided to have some fun by yourself?"

"Hmm, yes," she murmured, sliding her hand down her body again, "your encounter with the girl at the gym was just so... intoxicating Mark. I couldn't help myself."

She leaned over and, with Mark's help, pulled his sweatpants and boxers down a little, enough to free his cock, before she casually straddled him. She rubbed herself slowly along his length a few times before he effortlessly slipped into her and she breathed deeply.

As Mark lay propped up against the headboard, he looked up at her contented, smiling face and he was a little awe struck. He ran his hands gently along her soft, smooth thighs and up to her hips, moving up along her body to her voluptuous breasts. He felt incredibly at ease and comfortable, lying on her bed, fully inside her as she moved slowly and gently on top of him.

"So tell me Mark, how are you finding your new gifts?"

They talked then, as she slowly fucked him, about his encounters with Candy and Ashley, and his little experiment with Jennifer. He told her how good it made him feel to be able to bring so much pleasure to these women, how wonderful it was to know exactly what to do to make them feel better than they ever had before.

"Hmm, yes Mark, I knew you were special," she cooed, grinding into him just a little harder, "you are learning how to use your gifts to bring pleasure to these women so quickly, faster than I thought possible. After all this time... it is so... exciting to have something so new... so wonderful to be a part of." She took his head in her hands and kissed him softly, long and slow.

Mark moved his hands to her hips and helped her increase the speed and force of her grinding until they finally came together.

Afterwards, they shared a cup of coffee and Eleni asked him about his future plans. It had not yet been two full days since his gifts were revealed to him and already he was well on his way to honing his skills. He was a little worried she would warn him to take things slowly at first, but she instead gave him the opposite advice and he was smiling broadly as he left.

He had shared with her some of his ideas for developing his use of his gifts and she had been fully supportive of all of them. The first he had the opportunity to put into practice was the next day when he returned to work.

To people who asked, Mark would have described his job as 'nondescript office work, type 4 - reasonable pay.' He wouldn't have said that he disliked his job exactly, but neither would he have said that it brought him much fulfilment.

One thing he was sure of was that his favorite thing about going to work was Megan. She wasn't exactly on the same team as him at work, but they worked on the same floor and their teams often had to work together. It was a fairly typical open plan office, on the 27th floor of a building around 30 minutes from Mark's apartment. Typical as in a large open bullpen with maybe 30 or 40 cubicles in the center of the floor with various offices and conference rooms around the periphery and some common work spaces in the center. Megan's cubicle was on the opposite end to his and he often found that he made excuses to walk by her desk.

They were casually acquainted, happy to chat in the break room or when some people from the office went for drinks after work, certainly on first name terms but he wouldn't have said they were friends.

He thought it was probably her long red hair that struck him most about her, often worn tied up along with the bright red lipstick she was almost never without. Her skin was a little darker than one might have thought for someone with her hair color and she dressed well, though not overly conservatively at work, simple cotton tops or shirts and knee length skirts, though sometimes shorter.

This morning as he made his way from the elevator to his desk, he happened to pass her on his way.

"Morning Mark," she said casually as they passed.

"Oh, hey Megan," he responded. He thought she looked particularly hot this morning. Her red hair was tied up as usual and a dark grey skirt, just above the knee with a simple white shirt, open a little at the neck completed the look.

He got to his desk and settled himself before he reached out with this mind. After the success of his first few attempts at honing his gifts, he found he was excited at the prospect of trying again.

In Megan's mind, he went first to her thoughts about him and was immediately delighted and even a little shocked. Not only did Megan think very positively about him, she was positively attracted to him. She often wished he would ask her out, or about how she could engineer some alone time with him on those occasions when the office went out for drinks.

Intrigued, he slipped into her fantasies and smiled as he saw himself already in many of them. In particular, in those based in the office, and there were plenty to choose from. From his desk, he couldn't see her in the real world but in her mind, he was looking at her bending over the large desk in their boss' boss' office, the big one on the far corner of their floor, her skirt hiked around her waist with Mark fucking her from behind.

He took his time as the morning wore on exploring her fantasies about him in the office. He saw her crawl under his desk and start to suck him while the rest of the office went about its business, totally unaware; saw her perched on top of the copy machine while he ate her pussy; saw them stuck in the elevator, making out wildly while he used his fingers to get her off.

Around 11, he went for his usual cup of coffee in the break room and noticed Megan was not at her desk as he passed by. As he had hoped, he found her alone in the break room.

"Oh, hey Megan, how are you?" he said cheerfully as he entered. Given that he had been accentuating her myriad sexual fantasies about him all morning, he wasn't surprised when he saw her start a little when she saw and heard him.

"Mark!" she said, a little startled, "I mean, hey... ah, I'm good. How's it going with you?"

"Oh same old, same old," he said casually as he took a seat opposite her at the table. In her mind, he felt her nervousness, she desperately didn't want to betray her attraction to him, though he wasn't sure why. She had all these sexual fantasies about him, had wished so often that he would ask her out, why would she not want to show him that she liked him? He had to look deeper into her mind to find his answers and, in her subconscious, he felt he found them.

She wanted, he concluded, to be pursued.

"So, you get up to anything fun for the weekend?" she asked. Mark nearly snorted his coffee but just managed to maintain his composure.

"Not much," he offered, as nonchalantly as he could manage, "few drinks. You?"

They proceeded to engage in this simple chit-chat for a few minutes, nothing out of the ordinary. After they had been at it for a while, Mark decided to go back to her fantasies and, sure enough, found one in the break room. While they sipped coffee amiably, in Megan's mind Mark saw himself lying on the table they sat at in the real world, while Megan rode him deep and slow, her ample but firm tits bouncing solidly as she did so.

In the real world, he noticed after he'd focused in on this fantasy in her mind that she found it harder to meet his gaze as their conversation continued. He focused harder, working to accentuate the physical sensations of the fantasy so Megan could almost feel them, feel his cock sliding into her, his hands on her hips pulling her into him in the real world until, finally, he cut if off suddenly just before the moment of her orgasm.

"Wha...hmm? Did you say something?" she said as she looked up suddenly, her face flushed.

"What? Oh, ah... just small talk I guess," Mark said, smiling at her.

"Sure, ha," she replied, smiling weakly as she stood up, "Well, I guess I better get back to work."

"Sure, me too. I'll see you later," Mark said cheerily as he watched her go. As she reached the door, she looked back sheepishly at him and smiled weakly again.

For much of the rest of the morning, Mark worked at his desk to engineer a situation where both he and Megan would have to remain late at work that day. It took a bit of doing, but he managed to find a task that both of their teams were involved in and had an element that both he and Megan were their respective teams' lead person on. After that, it wasn't too much more effort to manufacture a short term deadline that would be difficult to meet and then cover his tracks.

A little after lunch, Mark's team leader called him into his office to let him know about this new deadline that had cropped up, unaware that Mark had manufactured it. Mark put on a good show of being disappointed that he would have to stay late.

"Look, if it makes you feel any better, someone from Larry's team will have to stay and give you a hand, at least you won't be alone," his boss said, handing him a file and waving him out. Closing the door behind him, Mark glanced down towards Megan's desk and saw that her boss was standing beside her. In her mind, he saw that her boss was giving her the same news as he just got. She glanced towards him and in her mind he noted the flicker of hope that it would be Mark who would have to stay late with her.

He turned and walked towards her desk, just as her boss walked away. As he approached, he held up the folder in his arm suggestively. She held up the one in hers and smiled ironically.

"Guess we drew the short straws, huh?" he said as he arrived beside her.

"Yeah... I hope you didn't have any plans?" she said, putting on a show of disappointment. In her mind, Mark could see that she was elated.

"No, but... still," he said, resignedly.

"Yeah."

"Still," he said, chirping up a little, "at least we don't have to burn the midnight oil alone, eh? We'll have the whole place to ourselves, it'll be fun!" he went on, giving her a playful nudge. The smile back she gave him was warm and genuine.

"Ha, I guess," she said and resumed her seat.

"I've got a couple things to finish up, why don't you come on down and get me when you're done with whatever else you've got and we can get started," he said as he turned to walk back to his desk.

"Sure!" she called after him. In her mind, Mark could see the cogs beginning to turn as she already started working on ways to make one of her fantasies come true.

Later, they cleared some space at a common workspace in the center of the office and started on their little project together. As the day turned into evening, the rest of their colleagues on the floor slowly drifted away, both of their bosses stopping by to offer words of encouragement and some take out dinner. Eventually, the sounds of the cleaners and janitors died away too until, finally, they were alone.

It was the first time Mark had had to work so closely with Megan and he found he enjoyed it thoroughly. She was intelligent and capable, but fun all the same. They made fast progress in their work but were still able to chat amiably and joke around a little. He found, without recourse to his new gifts, that their skills complemented each other and they quickly understood each other's ideas and plans as they worked to complete their task.

As the evening progressed, he'd occasionally returned to her fantasies of him, just to keep them in the front of her mind. Along with this, he took every opportunity to be as physically close to her as he could, leaning a little too closely over her shoulder as he checked something on her screen, putting an unnecessary hand on her arm or shoulder as he walked past her. In her mind, he could see he was having the effect he wanted and Megan was becoming increasingly aroused as the evening passed.

As 9pm came and went, the office now totally deserted but for them, Mark decided to start experimenting a little with expanding the effective use of his gifts. His theory was that, if he was able to use his effect on Megan's mind to make her feel physical sensations in the real world that only existed in her fantasies, he should also be able to make her think that actual physical sensations in the real world were only elements of her fantasies. At the least, he thought he should be able to blur the lines a little bit.

To put his theory to the test, he waited until Megan was standing at the edge of the table, looking for some document or other.

"You want anything in the break room?" he asked, standing up and moving to go past her.

"Hmm? Oh, no, I'm good. Thanks Mark," she replied, without looking up.

There was plenty of room between the edge of the table where she stood and the edge of the desks that surrounded it for Mark not to have to come into contact with her as he passed, but he did anyway. Turning his body parallel to hers as he reached her, at first he gently pressed his body against hers. Simultaneously, in her mind he focused in on an element in one of her fantasies that was similar, with Mark standing behind her and roaming her body with his hands. As the fantasy came to the front of her mind, Mark gently moved his hands to her hips and slowly trailed them up along her body, eased his head down to her neck and kissed her gently there.

He heard her moan softly and then grunt slightly as his hands reached her breasts and gently caressed them through her shirt.

In her mind, he amplified the effect of the fantasy while in the real world, he took his hands off her and stepped away from her. It was as if he had been supporting her whole weight with his body against her and she tottered a little before putting a hand out on the table to steady herself. Standing on the other side of her now, as if he had walked past her without any contact, Mark turned around sharply as he 'noticed' her nearly fall over.

"Shit, Megan! Are you OK?" he asked, and moved back to her, placing gentle hands on her shoulders as she gingerly turned to face him. Her face was flushed and there was deep confusion and even embarrassment in her eyes. Mark felt a pang of guilt. It hadn't been his intention for her to feel these unpleasant emotions, just the opposite, and he reasoned that he had done enough experimenting with his new gifts for now. Still, he was pleased that his latest test had been an obvious success. In her mind, he could see that Megan had associated the real world physical contact he had just made with the fantasy that continued to be at the front of her mind.

"Oh... ah..." she stammered, "yeah... I...I...I'm just a little... tired I guess." She kept her eyes cast down, unable to meet his gaze. In her mind, he could sense the electricity she felt at his real world touch now and he tightened his gently supportive grip on her shoulders and arms just a little.

"Are you sure?" he said, his voice full of concern and he tilted his head down a little to try to make eye contact with her. She glanced up at him briefly and flashed a quick, weak smile as she nodded.

"Mmm hmm," she signaled in the affirmative and in her mind he could see that she didn't trust herself to use her voice. Mark moved his hands on her again now, starting to gently rub from her shoulders down along her arms and in her mind he felt her screaming that she wanted him to grab her tightly and kiss her.

This has gone on long enough, he thought to himself.

"Megan," he said delicately, as if her name were a piece of fine china that might break if he handled it too roughly. She lifted her head towards him and met his eyes. Hers were a picture of innocence and hope, searching him, imploring him, and he thought he heard a gentle whimper slip from between her lips.

Slowly and deliberately, he pulled her towards him and lowered his head to hers, planting a soft, gentle kiss on her bright red lips. Their eyes locked for another moment and then his lips were on her again, greedily, hungrily this time and he felt her release a sigh and a moan of relief into his mouth as he moved his arms around her to pull her tightly to him and felt her arms envelop him as well.

In her mind, he felt her joy that her desire for pursuit had been fulfilled, that he had taken her in his arms and kissed her and in the real world, she gave expression to these feelings by mashing her body against him and kissing him feverishly, like he was her last meal.

He carefully edged them back so the tops of her legs were against the table as their feverish kissing gave way to feverish movement. She pulled his tie loose and threw it to one side and desperately went to work on the buttons of his shirt. He reached for the bottom of her skirt and pulled it roughly up so he could place a strong hand on her pussy as their tongues continued to engage in passionate battle. She groaned loudly into his mouth when she felt his hand on her and in the same moment abandoned her assault on the buttons of his shirt. Instead she gripped both sides and simply tore it open. With access to his body now, she roamed her hands freely over his torso and groaned again as she felt his strong, solid, muscular form.

Beneath his hand, Mark could feel the scalding heat emanating from her pussy and her wetness was all over his fingers as he rubbed her through her panties. In her mind, he saw that her euphoria was surging. He moved his hand a little higher and slipped in inside her panties now and she gasped at the contact on her bare pussy, breaking their kiss and gripping him with her arms. In her mind, Mark could see that she was almost lost in passion, that she was holding on to him for dear life, as if at any moment she might find herself falling uncontrolled through a sea of pleasure.

Jtb_
Jtb_
453 Followers
12