Mark's Gifts Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For a moment, her hips continued to press and roll against him, slower now as she drew out her climax as long as she could. In her mind, Mark could see that, aside from the obvious elation at finally being able to experience cumming on her professor's cock, Ashley's hunger was still very strong and she was delighted that she hadn't felt him cum inside her.

With the lithe grace he'd come to expect from Ashley's toned physique, she lifted herself off him, quickly dropping to her knees and taking him in her mouth again.

"I want you to take me now professor," she said, looking up at him with that innocent expression again, still pumping him slowly with her hands, "I want you to take me really hard against your desk. I think... I think that'll really help me with my problem."

She stood up and turned her back to him, planting her hands on the desk and looking back at him in expectation.

"Well... if... if that's what you think is best Ashley."

"Oh it is professor, I know it is. And you should take me as hard as you want. Just pound me professor, really give it to me."

"Whatever you say Ashley."

Ashley grinned and inhaled deeply as she felt her professor stand and move behind her, lifting her skirt up over her ass before lining himself up with her once more and couldn't help groan as she felt him press slowly inside her again.

Mark couldn't help grinning as he slowly started thrusting in and out of Ashley, holding her hips to pull her against him but he could feel her pushing back into him, feel her eagerness to increase the pace.

"How's this Ashley?" he asked, remembering his lines.

"It's so good professor... but... you can... go faster... I mean... if you want... and harder... as hard as you want professor, I can take it... I want it professor."

As soon as she'd finished speaking, Mark quickly tightened his grip on her hips and thundered into her, pressing her hard against the desk and almost knocking the wind out of her. Ashley yelped at the force of the impact and then again as he thrust hard and deep into her once more.

"Like this Ashley...? Is this what you want?" Mark asked, pressing himself hard inside her again and increasing the pace of his powerful thrusts.

"Ugh... yes professor... that's it... just like that," she managed between the grunts and yelps her professor's hard pounding was eliciting.

Mark grinned again as he continued to increase his pace, pounding into Ashley and listening carefully to the cues in her mind to match as close as he could to the force and speed her fantasy required.

"Oh my god professor! It's so good... Fuck me professor... Fuck me harder!"

Although he'd known it was coming, Mark hadn't been entirely looking forward to this part of the fantasy. It wasn't something he'd ever done before or ever really wanted to do, but he was committed to helping Ashley fulfil her fantasy, exactly as he'd seen it in her dreams.

And so, just as she'd finished speaking and without breaking the stride of his powerful thrusts, he took his right hand from her hip before raising it and bringing it down hard on the solid flesh of Ashley's firm ass. She cried out and he felt her body shudder as she felt the impact.

"I've... warned you... about your language Ashley... I... I don't want to have to... punish you again."

"I'm sorry professor..." she breathed between the whimpers and gasps that were constant now, "it's just... it feels so fucking good!"

Mark spanked her ass hard again and her body shuddered. He increased the pace and force of his thrusting still further as the desk shifted position with the power of their fucking.

"You're a bad girl, aren't you Ashley?"

"I'm sorry... professor... I'm so bad... I can't help it... I just love your cock so fucking much."

Mark didn't slap her ass this time but fucked her harder and faster instead, right to the edge of what Ashley's mind told him she wanted.

"Yes professor! I'm gonna cum... so fucking hard...," she cried, gasping for breath as her professor thundered into her.

"Me... too... Ashley."

"Oh my god... do it professor... cum inside me... please... fill me up professor..."

Mark increased his pace to break neck speed until Ashley's cries finally peaked and he felt her body shake and spasm. He pressed hard into her and exploded deep inside her, holding her quivering and squirming body in place with his own.

He'd scarcely felt as invigorated after cumming in all the time since he'd discovered his gifts. His cock was still totally hard and a part of him wanted to immediately start thrusting into Ashley's cum-filled pussy all over again but he could see in her mind that she was totally spent, her fantasy fulfilled in every respect. So he smiled and allowed himself to lean forward, breathing heavily and rubbing a soft hand slowly up and down Ashley's back as she panted and gasped for breath on the desk.

Slowly, he withdrew from her and moved back to sit in the chair while Ashley pulled herself from the desk, her short skirt falling back over her ass as Mark's huge load started leaking from her pussy.

Mark could see the euphoria in her mind as, despite the fact that her pussy and her ass were pretty sore, she reveled in the memory of the most powerful and overwhelming sexual experience of her life.

She was still breathing heavily as she turned around to face him. Her face was flushed and there was a sheen of sweat on her face and body as she reached for the ends of her shirt and started to redo the knot to cover her breasts.

"Thank... thank you professor... I... I think that might have been... just what I needed..." she said softly. Her head was lowered a little and she almost peeked up at him with her innocent eyes.

Mark stood and finished redoing his pants before he approached her, smiling.

"You're welcome Ashley, you know I'll always do whatever I can to help my students," he said, before leaning over to kiss her softly. He reflected that it was the first time their lips had met since the fantasy had begun and he felt Ashley moan a little into his mouth.

"I better... ah... I have... class..." Ashley said when he'd pulled away from her.

"Of course Ashley, and you'll let me know if you need any more... help in the future, won't you?"

"Oh yes professor... absolutely..." she replied, grinning as she made her way back to the door of her bedroom, still the classroom door in her mind. "See you later professor."

"Goodbye Ashley," Mark said and grinned again as she pulled the door behind her.

He moved back to the connection in her mind and eased back on his focus on the fantasy, allowing it to recede once more from the real world.

His next steps were a little different from what he'd done before. With Rebecca, he'd allowed her believe that she had spontaneously decided to live out her fantasy and that Mark had gone along with it while with Candy, there was no need and she still believed the person she'd fucked in the alley was a total stranger.

With Ashley, he needed to change her understanding a little so that she'd believe that she had invited Mark over for the express purpose of fulfilling the fantasy. Like Rebecca, he was confident that doing this wouldn't lessen the power and strength of the memory of what they'd done in her mind. To her, it would still feel as if it really had been her professor ploughing into her on the desk.

"Hey Mark," she said a moment later, popping her head back around the bathroom door, "you wanna shower with me? Plenty of room!"

And so, Mark soon found himself standing under Ashley's shower, the water gently cascading over both of them as he slowly caressed her body.

"Mmm... I still can't believe how real it felt Mark..." she mused, standing with her back to him, leaning into him as he washed her slowly. "I mean... that's been like my most intense fantasy for so long and it was... like holy shit... it felt like exactly the same as it did in my dream last night."

"It was pretty fucking awesome for me too Ashley... are you sure you're OK? I wasn't too... rough?"

She turned to face him and Mark saw something in her eyes he hadn't seen before. Ashley was always so hungry, so intensely focused on getting what she wanted but there was a gentleness, a softness in her eyes now and she reached up to touch his face softly and brought his head down to kiss him gently.

"No Mark, you were perfect. I mean, I'll be a little sore for a day or two but, well, it was exactly what I wanted. And I know that... well... like, being rough like that isn't your thing. I know you did it because you knew that's what I wanted... and... well... I guess I want you to know I appreciate it. Like, a lot!" They chuckled together for a moment and she kissed him softly again.

"You know, when I was doing it there was a huge part of my mind that was like screaming at me not to, but, well, I'm really glad I came into your dressing room at the gym that day."

"You're glad?!" Mark said and they laughed together again.

It was pretty late on that Friday evening by the time they'd dried and dressed again and Mark was a little surprised that Ashley asked him if he wanted to stay for a while, maybe watch a movie. He looked into her mind and he felt he could see a little shift in Ashley's feelings towards him.

While she still harbored no desire for a romantic relationship, their latest experience together had made her feel comfortable with Mark in a way that was pretty new to her. She'd made it her habit to keep people at arm's length, especially guys she slept with, but being able to share her most intimate fantasy with Mark, the way he seemed to respond to her, to understand her made her feel connected to him in a way that gave her a warm, contented feeling in his company that she wasn't used to.

And so, he stayed and watched a movie with her. She kissed him softly on the cheek and thanked him again as he left and Mark was once again beaming as he made his way home.

Still, even as he reveled in the happiness of the success of his latest encounter with Ashley, he couldn't help his mind turning to tomorrow. At work that day, he'd made plans with Megan for a hike. Even as he'd suggested it in the break room that morning, he'd felt her mind turn immediately to the fantasy that had been the focus of her dreams for nearly a week now, and he couldn't help grinning with anticipation.

*

It was pretty late when Mark arrived home from Ashley's apartment and he was a little surprised to find Pete still up, sitting alone on the couch, apparently absent-mindedly watching the TV.

"Oh... hey Pete, how's it going?" he asked, joining Pete on the couch.

"Hey man, all good. You out with work again?"

"Ah, yeah... something like that. So how's it going with Jennifer? I'm a little surprised she's not here on a Friday night..." Mark said, anxious to change the subject. At least, that was his intention. As soon as he'd asked the question, he was sure he saw Pete wince a little and kind of squirm as he shifted his position on the couch.

"Ah... well... not too good to be honest Mark. We kind of had a fight last night and... well, we haven't really talked since. I think... I think it might be over."

"Shit, that's too bad. I thought you guys were doing pretty good...... Do you... like... do you wanna talk about it?"

"Naw man, thanks though. It was good while it lasted but... well, hey, plenty more fish in the sea, right?"

"Right."

While Mark had never tried to see if his gifts would allow him to access men's minds, he didn't think he needed to be inside Pete's head to see that whatever had happened with Jennifer had genuinely hurt him. It had been Mark's impression that Pete had started to open up to Jennifer in a way that he never usually did with the women he brought back to their apartment.

"Anyway... I better hit the hay," Pete said, standing and making for his bedroom. "Any plans for tomorrow?"

"Oh, ah, yeah... I'm going hiking with... ah, with a couple of people from work." Given Pete's mood, Mark would ordinarily have felt an obligation to invite Pete along, except that he knew from long experience that Pete was anything but an outdoor person. In fact, there was almost nothing Pete would enjoy less than hiking.

"Cool... well, enjoy I guess. Really don't know how you get a kick out of that shit, but whatever makes you happy I guess!"

Mark chuckled as they wished each other goodnight and he got ready for bed.

Excited at the prospect of his day with Megan ahead, he drifted automatically to his connection with her mind and found her already deep in the dream he'd seen there for days now.

Compared to what he'd had to do with the fantasies he'd helped Rebecca, Candy and Ashley to live out, he knew Megan's would be a much more straightforward matter. Of all the women he'd been able to use his gifts with, Megan was the one whose fantasies he'd had to change the least. When he'd first looked into her mind that day in the office, he'd found that he was already her fantasy partner of choice much of the time.

And the dream he was watching now was not about some other version of him, or of her for that matter. Her fantasy was very much about them, the real them. Although she'd had fantasies that involved combining her love for the outdoors with sex for as long as she could remember, since she'd first met Mark at work, he had come to dominate them.

He reflected a little as he lay in bed, easing out of Megan's dream.

Since fulfilling one of their most intense fantasies over the previous couple of days, he was definitely feeling closer to Candy and Ashley, although he still didn't see himself pursuing a romantic relationship with either of them.

Rebecca was definitely a little different. His night with her had sprung from a date that he'd asked for. Since the first night he'd met her, he'd felt more than just a physical attraction to her. Not to mention the fact that, in a round about way, it could be argued that she was responsible for his discovery of his gifts in the first place. If he hadn't met her in that club, hadn't felt so sorry for himself about not being able to talk to her, he might never have met Eleni on the street that night.

So he'd been thinking about how he might be able to pursue something more than a purely sexual relationship with Rebecca since their successful date, but he'd also been having similar feelings about Megan.

Sure, he'd been attracted to her before he applied his gifts to look into her mind but, since that day, that night when they'd fucked for hours in the office after everyone else had gone home, and as he'd gotten to know her even better, he couldn't help but feel as if she was someone he could see himself in a relationship with.

It may have been this knowledge that made him feel even more excited about spending the day with her, helping her to fulfil her most enduring fantasy, than he had about his recent experiences with Candy and Ashley. It wasn't that he hadn't thoroughly enjoyed those experiences, he absolutely had, but there was undeniably an additional element to the anticipation he was feeling about Megan.

He picked her up at her apartment early the next morning. Neither of them owned a car, so Mark had booked one through the car-sharing app he used whenever he needed one.

He couldn't help grinning when he saw her wave at him from the sidewalk as he approached. She was dressed exactly as he had seen her in her dreams, the simple, loose fitting red hiking top and dark shorts and her ankle hiking boots were obviously the same as those she wore in her fantasy.

"Hey Mark!" she beamed enthusiastically as she climbed into the car, throwing her little backpack into the back seat.

"Morning Megan, how'd you sleep?"

In her mind, Mark noticed a little flare as she registered the mention of sleep and she drifted automatically to the dream she'd had about him again last night. Never in her life had the same dream been repeated so many nights in a row, nor been such a vivid and lifelike experience.

In the real world, he thought he saw her blush just a little as she fastened her seat belt.

"Great... yeah... thanks. You?"

"Just great, well rested for a big day on the trails!"

She smiled warmly as they set off.

The trail Mark had suggested was a little further away from the city than it was necessary to go for some good hiking. He wanted somewhere that was suitably isolated to match Megan's fantasy. In the dream he'd seen that there was no one else around for miles and he'd spent some time researching the perfect location. The one he'd selected was a little over two hours drive away, but he didn't regret having to spend this time with Megan in the car, if only to give him some time to emphasize the fantasy in her mind.

But as they pulled on to the freeway, he remembered just how much he enjoyed Megan's company for its own sake. She was easy to talk to, and easy to listen to. She was interesting and funny and energetic. While the reason he knew her was because they worked in the same office, not once did their conversation stray into a work-related topic.

He did occasionally stray into her mind and, while he could clearly see the fantasy was never too far from her attention, the main emotion he could sense was more or less the same thing he was feeling, a kind of easy contentedness at just being in his company.

There was more though, a little further down. He knew that Megan was quite different from Candy and Ashley. They had already been pretty innately sexual people when Mark had first used his gifts with them whereas Megan, while certainly not a virgin before that first experience in the office, had a far less adventurous or prolific sexual past than the others. And unlike the other two women, Megan hadn't been with any other guys since her first experience with Mark, hadn't put herself in a position to realize that even those experiences were heightened after what had happened with Mark.

Mark could see that, before her encounter with him, sex had been a fairly perfunctory experience for Megan most of the time so, compared to Candy and Ashley, the door that he had opened in her sexual life was significantly more affecting for her.

He was thinking about this then, as he pulled the car up to the deserted spot marked by the pin on the map on his phone.

"This is it," he said, and was glad to see Megan smile back at him.

"It's so beautiful Mark. I thought I'd been to all the best spots around the city, but this is incredible," she observed once they were out the car and making for the trailhead.

And it was beautiful. The place they'd parked allowed them an amazing view of the rolling hills and forests that now surrounded them, undulating slowly away from them with the city below, clearly visible in the distance.

The trail Mark had selected wasn't too challenging. Although both he and Megan would have qualified as experienced hikers, he wanted to preserve as much of her energy as possible. For his part, thanks to his gifts, with all the sex Mark had been having, he could have walked for days without taking a break. His other reason for selecting it was that it pretty closely mirrored the one from her dream, with plenty of sections that reminded him distinctly of the what he had seen in her mind.

They made good time and the conversation was as lively and engaging as it had been on the car ride. They took a break after a couple of hours for a snack in a particularly picturesque spot. Mark had picked out a section of the trail that he felt would be a perfect match for the one in Megan's fantasy and not long after they'd resumed walking after their break, he could see in her mind as she walked a little ahead of him that she was clearly associating their real world surroundings with those from her dream. The similarities were striking, even to him, from the softness of the forest floor beneath their feet to the lush green canopy that shielded them from the sun overhead.