Mark's Young Mother Miranda Pt. 04 - Final

Story Info
Just think about baseball.
2.8k words
4.13
18.6k
17

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/04/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Coral was being sweet. On purpose. She was going to try and get him to cum as fast as possible. Then she was going to try again. Then try again. The theory was that he would eventually not come so fast and be able to get a condom on. That way he could lose his virginity to her.

To be honest, it wasn't just about losing his virginity when he thought of her. She was beautiful. He wanted to make love to her and have her grind against him as they achieved ecstasy together. She had cast her spell and completely ensnared him. It wasn't just a task to check off.

He used to have these feelings about his mother. Well, maybe he still did. They didn't really go away, he just started feeling them about Coral as well. And it wasn't just the sexual desire, it was the love as well. He had no idea when it happened. He just knew it had.

Coral surprised him when she said she wasn't bisexual. Her stare as Denise was giving his mother oral sex seemed to defy this, but sometimes things can get so intense you can't help but look. They had been drinking and were experimenting. Denise brought his mother to a mind blowing climax. After that, poor Coral was left to watch him make love to a rubber for about 15 seconds before ejaculating.

He lasted almost 90 seconds before her hand had coaxed the first load of cum out of him tonight. Her beautiful breasts were in a transparent pink bra. The nipples poking outward were what made him cum so quickly. He didn't lose his erection at all. She was slowly removing her bra for the next round.

He was surprised that his mom also denied being bisexual. She had initiated the episode with Denise. "It had been a long time and I experimented," was what she said happened. He had his doubts. They had "experimented" a few more times since then.

Mark came again. This time he lasted almost three minutes! Coral didn't seem impressed. "You must have an endless supply of cum in you," she said. She pulled off her shorts and he nearly drooled. She had on see through panties that matched the discarded bra. Her bush was neatly trimmed and completely visible.

The person who he was sure was bisexual was Denise. She readily admitted it and thrived on sexual situations. She looked very much like the actress who he felt was hotter than any woman on the planet. He didn't love her the way he loved his mother and Coral, but he was strongly attracted to her. When they all decided he needed to lose his virginity, he was hopeful it would be her to do it. In many ways, he still did.

Coral's legs and ass were a beautiful sight. He was going to cum again. It had been only 3 and one-half minutes. This plan wasn't working.

--------------

Miranda was confident. She gave the physician her answer. His face was a stone. The nurse next to him said, "Miranda, the patient has no risk factors for a P.E. Why would you jump to that conclusion?"

"The data. His EKG and O2 sats."

"That's not much to go on."

"No it isn't," said the Doc, "but it is there. She just saved the patient. Miranda you really are a great nurse. I can't wait to have you on board."

Miranda blushed. "Thank you, Doctor." The course instructor beamed at her and gave her a thumbs up. Then she left. This was her chance. She liked this Doc. Maybe he could help with Mark's issue.

"Doctor Wayne, may I ask you something and keep it, well, off of the record?"

"So long as it doesn't involve explosives."

"That would be too simple. Sorry, a very lame joke."

"I am seeing someone. No one from around here. We have been discreet and would like to keep it under wraps. But he has this problem. He-"

"Looks a lot like your son and gives new meaning to premature ejaculation."

Miranda was stunned. She just stared with her mouth hanging open.

He laughed. "I had the pleasure of Denise's company a few nights last week and she talks in her sleep. Poor kid. I wouldn't recommend any medication. That just tends to have the opposite effect and then he can't get an erection at all. No, from what I was able to catch, it sounds like he still hasn't gotten what he desires. Give him that and the problem may fix itself."

He looked at her so innocently. How much did Denise reveal talking in her sleep? Did he know how close Mark and she had come to commiting incest? If not, he just guessed it.

"Oh," he said. "Oh dear, that can be a problem. I commend you on your restraint. I am not a biblical zealot by any means. In fact, the evening Denise described while dreaming sounded quite interesting." Miranda blushed.

"I'm not trying to hit on you Miranda. Don't get me wrong, but I can see how he might be strongly attracted to you. You have to be bringing about deep, strong fantasies in him. Maybe he just needs to be able to explore them a little further."

"Doctor Wayne I won't-"

"Not completely explore them, just get a little further. From what I understood he became quite aroused after seeing what Denise was doing to you. Maybe if it were him?"

She blushed again. "Thank you Doctor. I will consider your suggestion. I think I better go."

"Oh thank God. I really need a cold shower now!" He smiled.

She was blushing again as she left. She started to wonder if Denise was really talking in her sleep, or had a big mouth.

------------

"That is not fair, Miranda. There is no way I am not seeing this." Denise was determined. Coral, on the other hand, looked hurt. Miranda tried to sound encouraging.

"He loves you Coral. You have helped him find that in himself. Have faith in that love. He was misguided in that he was directing his love to me. You grabbed him by the scruff of the neck and showed him where his love really lies."

"Fine, how is this going to help?"

"Now we need to redirect his lust. His physical desire."

"So I should be there."

Miranda touched her arm. "I don't know how to explain, but no. He has had part of his fantasy about me come true, but it has been passive. This will let him fulfill one where he is active."

"Did Dr. Wayne tell you all this?"

"No, it just sounded good."

That lightened the mood and all three of them laughed. Coral looked at Miranda and said, "OK, but if this doesn't work, then he watches me have a go at you."

Denise was astonished. "Coral you naughty little nymph. Where did this all come from?"

"Seven herbs and spices."

They nearly fell on the floor laughing.

------------------

Miranda wasn't sure how to approach Mark with the plan, but he took care of that himself. He had an announcement. A very big announcement.

"Mom, I've decided to be a nurse."

"What?" Miranda was confused. He had never shown any indication he had any interest. "I don't understand. This just came out of the blue! Don't get me wrong, honey, I'm excited and very proud, but what made you decide this?"

"You."

"But how?"

"Mom, don't be silly. I've had you as a role model for as long as I can remember. You may not have loved the job, but you cared about your nursing home patients deeply. Now you are moving up to a more exciting level. I have been quizzing you, remember? It hasn't been lost on me."

She hugged him with the same bone crunching hug as she did when he first got home from school. "I am so proud of you Mark. This truly has been a blessed summer."

His eyes told her that he was reliving the same memories she was also thinking about. "Why don't you fill up a warm bath," she asked.

"Mom, we said we can't go there. And I don't think Coral would approve either."

"It warms my heart to know you considered her feelings just now. I would never dream of imposing on them. She loves you deeply. I would never do anything to jeopardize that. We still need to fix your problem, however."

"She gave her approval. She even had a few suggestions. We aren't going to do what you are thinking. But it may fulfill that desire all the same."

"I'm always the last to find out what you three have planned for me."

"May as well get used to it. Oh, and this is also training."

"Training?"

"You don't think you are just going to start at the top, do you? You've got a lot of years ahead of you scrubbing bedpans, changing filthy sheets, and.... Washing the women who can't wash themselves."

"Oh my God Mom I really am going to throw up." He pretended to run towards the bathroom.

"Wait until you see your first prolapsed uterus!"

He really did run into the bathroom and throw up.

---------------------

"Denise, we should not be doing this," warned Coral.

"Neither should they. Stop being so judgemental and plug this in."

Coral did as she was asked and looked at the big screen. Denise had a TV which covered the entire wall. It was now filled with the view of the bathroom where Mark was filling the tub with warm water.

"But this is spying. They don't know they are being watched."

"You didn't tell Mark?"

"Of course not!"

"Then it is a good thing I did. Miranda as well."

Coral looked at her in disbelief. "They both know we are watching?"

"Why do you think he already has a hard-on? Quit being such a priss. This is just like the other night. You didn't mind watching then."

Coral blushed deeply. "Denise, I'm not sure you are a good influence on me. Do I really want to become your apprentice?"

Denise lay back on the couch and undid her blouse. She pulled it over her head and tossed it to the side. Her large breasts were aching to be free of the bra she had on. The clasp in the front allowed Denise to do that easily, dropping the bra to the floor. Coral couldn't help but stare. Denise had some of the finest tits on the planet and her pert, pink nipples were staring Coral in the face.

Denise stood up to remove the rest of her clothes. "Hurry up," she said, "The show is about to start. Get over here and get rid of those duds."

Coral eagerly complied.

-----------

They both lowered themselves into the water together, the warmth covering their bodies. Miranda had opened an old bottle of rum from the liquor cabinet. It was filling them with warmth as well.

Mark still wasn't used to seeing his mother nude. It excited him tremendously. When he had told her of his decision to become a nurse, she was wearing a set of scrubs she often wore around the house. His mother had an incredible body. His arousal had begun long before she started peeling off her clothes later.

When she went to unhook her bra, she noticed his eyes. She did it slowly, letting her bra fall to the floor only after enticingly lowering the straps and holding the cups to her chest.

He quickly undressed and was rock hard. Precum was oozing from his cock and started flowing copiously as she went for her panties.

Seeing her fluffy pubic hair come into view made him cum. Just like that. He came without anything touching his cock at all! It shot across the room and splashed into the side of the tub. The second stream was just short. Miranda urged him to get it all out with her voice only. She stayed where she was.

"My but aren't you excited! There will be a lot more coming out of that gigantic cock of yours soon. I promise you that."

Now that they were in the tub and warm, she decided to fulfill that promise. "Lesson number one for today, Nurse Mark. What are the most sensitive areas of the human body?"

"The genitalia."

"Correct! You may sit up on the edge and I will touch yours." She was very careful not to overdo it, but it still felt great. "Another area?"

He was staring right at them. "The nipples?"

"Very good." She let go of his cock and brought her nipples to within range of his mouth. She had not done this before. He greedily started licking and sucking them.

After a few minutes, she asked again. "Another?"

"The anus?"

"Yes, but you will have to talk to Denise about that. I was thinking of these." She grabbed his hand and pressed her tongue to his fingertips. She licked up and down on each finger and took one into her mouth. He started to moan deeply.

"I see," he said.

"Do you?" She asked. "Was I talking about your fingers, or my tongue?" He started to think about it, then his eyes became huge.

She stood up and kissed him deeply. The orgasm began then. Deftly she slid down his chest and abdomen with her tongue, arriving at the shaft of his cock just as he started to arch his back and shoot spurt after spurt of cum. It covered her face and spilled onto her breasts. She grasped his cock and spread the cum around on her breasts with it.

"Oh my God mom, that was intense. But how is this helping? I seem to be getting worse. You've barely touched me and I've covered both you and the floor with cum."

"We agree. Here you go Miranda. This will help."

Denise was handing her a warm, wet rag. She and Coral had somehow entered the bathroom unnoticed. They were completely naked.

"Sorry," said Coral. "You got the camera all fogged up. We couldn't see."

-----------

Denise and Coral wanted to get in the tub badly, but there just wasn't room. Miranda nixed Denise's request to move everything over to her house again. "I agreed you could watch you two, so watch. We can talk about it later."

"Mark. There is something you must learn. It seems no matter what we do, you don't last long. I think I know why."

She indicated he should get to his knees, and she edged up on the edge of the tub. He got a huge grin on his face.

"Is that grin because you think this will work?"

"No, it is because I have no clue what to do, but I couldn't ask for three finer instructors."

"But I'm not-"

"Can it you two," piped Denise. "Just roll with it. Now Mark, this is where the fun starts."

Denise taught him everything. From where to start and what to touch to how to breathe and how to make a woman ejaculate. Miranda never had it so good. Mark was a natural.

When Miranda started to feel herself cum, she allowed herself to fantasize that she had Mark's huge cock inside her. It was OK. It wasn't actually there and she wasn't at risk of it being so. He came too fast.

She pulled his face deep inside as the first wave of her orgasm crashed over her. He was amazing. She felt wave after wave of pleasure while she ground against his face.

Then she came again. My God she came again. She had never had a multiple orgasm before. She could get used to this.

At last she released his head and he came up gasping for air. "I am so spent," she said. "You are amazing! I am so proud of you."

He had returned to normal with his breathing, but started taking deeper breaths again.

Red hair was bobbing up and down between his legs. How she could get into that position defied logic. Coral was sucking on his cock like there was no tomorrow.

Denise winked at Miranda and tapped her wrist. "He's lasted longer than you did!"

-----------------

Mark easily gained acceptance to nursing school and graduated with honors. He and Coral were married shortly after he started work at the hospital. He never did work at the nursing home.

Miranda met a wonderful surgeon and they dated for only a year before getting married. She had another child, a daughter, whom they named Abigail Denise.

Dr. Wayne never did tell his wife where he spent those long hours after work. Neither did Dr. Renfro, Dr. Stevens, or Dr. Crocker. Denise was fair, however. She was just more discreet with the female doctors.

The End.