Marlyn's Cousin from PI Ch. 03

Story Info
Girlfriend's young cousin 3 months after moving in with us.
4.7k words
4.63
16.4k
13

Part 3 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A quick intro you can skip if you've read the last two stories. My girlfriend, Marlyn is Filipina, almost 5'2", 105lbs, gorgeous and frankly treats me like a king. Truth is I'm in love with her but don't always express it well. I'm not great with emotions as my family is very stoic.

Marlyn asked me if her cousin (Maria) from Manilla could stay with us until she finishes nursing school as she couldn't afford rent or school. She is about 19 years old, 4'9" 95lbs and very sweet and cute with very long straight hair; she had a very dark complexion when she arrived but is becoming much lighter.

Oh, and one little detail, due to how hot our apartment is this time of year, Marlyn convinced Maria it was OK to go around the house dressed like she does. Marlyn likes to wear just a small t-shirt and her panties to keep cool. I love looking at my girlfriend and the less she wears the better but I feel like I'm being a pervert for noticing how attractive her cousin is in a similar outfit.

**********************

A few weeks have passed since the stringy panty incident but about two weeks ago Marlyn took Maria shopping; Christ on a cracker - for some reason Maria bought even more skimpy panties. I swear I'm not trying to perv but when she shows up at breakfast in a tiny t-shirt and panties I'm at a loss at where to look or what to say. I thought by now I'd be able to control my thoughts but I'm weak willed I guess. I try and try but my cock seems to control my thoughts.

Maria has been nothing but sweet and a pleasure to have around since she arrived. Unfortunately, she's making it very difficult to get alone time with Marlyn. We both enjoy frequent private time to express our carnal side to our relationship. On the plus side, Maria speaks English well, has a great sense of humor, is as sweet as can be and enjoys spending time with us. In just two more months it will start getting much cooler and the girls will wear bathrobes or more clothes to breakfast. While I hate it when Marlyn has to wear more clothing, it will make the situation with Maria better for everyone.

Maria managed to get a job through her school at the hospital, which fortunately provides shuttle service between the two. Marlyn sometimes gives her a ride but usually she can take a public bus to school. Once in a while I'll give Maria a ride, and it's nice to do things and spend time with someone so appreciative. She says, "thank you so much," as she gives me a nice hug and kiss on the cheek before getting out of the car (I drive off blushing).

From what she told me, she doesn't do all the nurses' stuff but she gets to work with patients and provide defense for the nurses so they can focus on the patients' medical needs. The newest recruit gets bed pan duty but then you work up to serving meals and eventually patient care like prepping them for shots, catheters, sponge baths, and just keeping some isolated people from feeling too lonely.

Maria gave me her first check to cash for rent - it was way better than my first part-time check years ago by a long shot! I cashed it and gave her 30% back to help her with expenses. I didn't tell Marlyn or Maria this but I opened a bank account and put the money there for when she was ready to move out in a few months to help cover her first and last month's rent.

She's been working at the hospital for about three weeks now and since she's gone nearly 8 hours a day between work and school, the apartment seems a little more like it used to when I first got it. We all had somewhat flexible schedules so we posted them on the fridge. This meant Marlyn and I could sometimes schedule nookie time while Maria was at work and or school! Marlyn worked a few more hours a week than she used to; I'm hoping she starts chipping in so we can move to a place with central air. Even though I really hated giving up my office, it hasn't been that terrible having her cousin stay with us.

I think Marlyn and I both had a lot of pent up sexual desire and as a result we'd often lose track of time. Sometimes Maria would catch Marlyn and me leaving the bathroom together just wearing towels. Marlyn looks so goddamn sexy when she's naked and looking up to my eyes as the water beads and trickles off her silky-smooth little body. I had soaped every bit of her and she had one leg up on the shower seat as I gently fingered her. I increased the pace until I was now actually finger banging her. She was practically howling. I felt animalistic urges as I gently bit her on the back. She's lucky I couldn't reach her neck or I'd have marked her with a hickey like a teenager. She pushed me down so I was sitting on the seat and straddled my legs and inserted my cock. Her eyes looked straight up at the ceiling as she eased it all the way into her warm, inviting pussy.

She kissed me but this wasn't our usual soft loving kisses. This was intense. She held the back of my neck to get as much tongue contact as possible. Her tiny butt was bouncing up and down as she rode my cock seeking relief. I needed it so badly I grabbed on to her buns and helped pound it deeper and harder and faster. She was groaning loudly into my mouth as she started to convulse. I could feel her pussy spasming on my cock. I was emptying a load in her as if it were the first time I had ever cum. I could feel my cock twitching as it unleashed each spurt.

She released the tight hold she had on the back of my neck and just looked at me. I don't know why but we both just started to laugh. I think somehow after all this time together we were embarrassed that we got so carried away. She then gave me a series of tiny kisses all over my face. I like it but feel uncomfortable getting so much attention and affection. I still blush when she gives me so many tiny kisses!

I remember waking up naked on the bed one afternoon; Marlyn had her way with me -- OK I had my way with her but I'd love to think she wanted it as badly as I do. I could hear Marlyn and Maria talking in the kitchen. For some reason in my dream it sounded like they were whispering but much closer. Thank goodness Marlyn stopped her before Maria saw me like this on the way to her room. She had a very strict father who never even let her talk to boys and I don't think she wanted to see some naked guy when she came home from work.

I guess she's ready to start dating though. She did hint she had taken interest in someone but I don't think she mentioned the guy's name and I didn't feel like I should pry. I think she was still getting comfortable around me. Besides who she dates is none of my business, I just want her to be with a nice person who treats her well as she is a very kind, naïve and innocent.

Last week she came home very excited. The hospital had recruited 4 more people so she didn't have to deal with bed pan duty ever again. She enjoyed serving the food and getting them something to drink. The patients may not have loved the food but who doesn't appreciate a sweet, pretty, young lady with a warm smile taking care of them. Due to the odd hours she'd sometimes work, she'd occasionally be doing the patient care as well.

Marlyn didn't seem to think twice when she volunteered me as Maria's test patient during dinner. Maria jumped out of her seat and gave me a big hug and kissed my cheek a few times as she kept saying, "thank you!" Somehow, I didn't get a say in whatever this was but I know when the topic came up I'd only be willing to let her use an oral thermometer to check my temperature. Maria did something that surprised me. She had noticed I was perspiring during the meal so she sat on my lap and wiped my forehead with a napkin. Marlyn does this all the time and I admit I love it but won't admit it. Somehow, I felt a little anxious when she did it, as if waiting for Marlyn to yell at me.

Saturday morning after a nice breakfast, I had just finished brushing my teeth and was about to shave when Marlyn took my hand and brought me back to the bedroom. I could swear Maria had the day off but I couldn't hear her -- she must have picked up a shift. Marlyn said take off your shirt and I'll be right back. I didn't think we'd be able to fool around this morning but I was stoked! Marlyn came in with my razor and a towel and a small Tupperware container of hot water with a wash cloth in it. I admit I loved it when she spoiled me with a shave. It was nice to be getting the gentle attention and a turn on at the same time.

Marlyn said to me "relax and close your eyes, Honey". I felt the hot washcloth on my face to help my facial hair stand up. I felt the cloth come off after a couple of minutes and then her dainty hands feeling every bit of my 1 day of growth as if memorizing the depth of the hair in each spot and the contour of my jaw. I could feel the lotion being lathered on my face and then the razor very slowly moving down my face. She usually went with quicker strokes so I wouldn't get irritated skin. It was still a treat although usually she crawled up on me instead of shaving me from the bedside. I wasn't about to complain as it was a wonderful gesture. Her fussing over me was making me hard which she probably noticed by now.

She kept feeling the spots she had shaved to check if they needed more shaving. It was nearly 2 months since she did it last so she might have been a little nervous. I told her, "I'm loving this but don't forget to move the blade a little quicker so my skin doesn't get irritated". I fumbled about and found her hand and kissed it so she knew I appreciated what she was doing. She was giggling strangely, so I opened my eyes and saw Maria!

She looked down at me with a big smile and thanked me again for helping her with her "medical practice". She has such a warm and delightful smile I couldn't be upset by the trickery. Besides I had "volunteered" for this. I took the razor and shaved a little bit of myself to show her the direction of the shave and the speed of it. She slowly dragged her index finger over my lips to keep the cream from getting on them.

She had finished the side of my face next to the bed where she was standing; standing in some very tiny, silky panties that didn't really cover her lips completely. I wasn't trying not to look at them -- they were just at the same height as my face and I happened to see them. I couldn't help but notice she was wearing her silky pink panties with the two little hearts on the front that she wore to breakfast nearly two weeks ago. They covered most of her little pussy hairs as they hadn't really grown in yet.

I needed a distraction so I said, "I think you've got it now. Why don't I check if Marlyn needs anything?"

Marlyn immediately threw me under the bus and said, "she need to get it right. Let the poor girl learn to do it right." I cocked my head; Marlyn was standing just outside the doorway watching the entire time.

I said, "I'll flip to the opposite end of the bed as the other side is against the wall." I figured it would give me an excuse to grab the sheet and comforter and cover my midsection at least. I may be wearing boxers but they did little to hide my excitement.

Maria giggled firmly pressing down on my shoulders and said, "where am I supposed to put the water and shaving cream silly?" The nightstand is at this end of the bed. She put her cool hand tenderly on my chest and pushed down as I started to get up. I doubt she could have stopped me but I realized I was doomed. Maria put her palm over my eyes and said, "you need to relax, sir, this isn't supposed to be unpleasant!"

She put her hands gently on my shoulders and crawled on top of me. I could feel her crotch resting on mine. I immediately said, "I don't think this is proper procedure. I think we should think of a better way to do this - maybe on the couch in the living room!" I figured during the move I could at lease slip on some pants.

Maria laughed, "are you determined to be my most difficult patient? Don't make me use some restraints to tie you to the bed!" I could hear Marlyn laughing at her cousin from the hallway. I gave up as I could hear Marlyn come in with another hot wash cloth. Maria gently wiped all the cream away with the first cloth and had me get another treatment with the hot cloth as we had paused for too long.

Maria said I could open my eyes as she removed the cloth. The problem is she kept getting up and down to wipe my face and she did it while sitting on the tip of my cock which was getting harder and harder. I know how sweet and innocent she is but it almost felt like she was purposely rubbing her crotch on mine. That had to be my perverted side trying to flatter itself. The poor girl was just trying to learn her job and I'm getting horny like some schoolboy.

She put more cream on the right side of my face. She did much better this time and i could tell from her running her hands all over my face that I had a nice smooth shave. She studied intently to make sure it was perfect as she used her dainty hand do tilt my chin from side to side. She was just a few inches from me as she ran her cool fingers up and down searching for any hair sticking up. She lowered herself down a little bit rubbing her crotch on my pulsing cock. The only thing between us was my boxers and her thin, silky panties. The poor thing must have tired herself out from the difficult angle as was now just resting on my chest (and cock).

She scooched back on a bit of an angle and dragged my cock with her soft firm leg. She moved to open up a view for my girlfriend. She said, "Marlyn did I do OK?" When she realized my cock was bent on an angle under her leg, she giggled, apologized and straightened my cock for me. She patted it like it was a puppy. I couldn't have been more mortified.

I kept my eyes closed as Marlyn examined the shave. I don't think I've ever been so embarrassed with myself or more ashamed in my life. My cock was poking out from under Maria's silky thigh as the boxers had been lowered a bit during her leg movement. She was resting her hand on it to make sure it didn't get snagged again. Marlyn said, "you did a great job. Do you think you could take the shaving stuff and put it away? As soon as I hear the sound of the cannister in the bathroom, I felt Marlyn's reach down to the edge of my boxers, putting her hand on my cock as she said, "I guess it wasn't the worst experience for you now was it?"

I whispered my most fervent and sincere apologies while Marlyn laughed at my predicament. I expected her to be extremely angry as she can be very territorial calling other women skanks and sluts for just smiling at me. I promised I didn't mean to get excited and I wouldn't do any more medical practices with Maria (now she got me saying it). Marlyn laughed and said, "Oh no, Sweetie! You'll volunteer to get a shave anytime she wants until you can learn to control yourself!" She gave my hard cock a little squeeze.

The next morning, knowing what was coming, I locked myself in the bathroom long enough to rub one out. It didn't matter though. My tool still managed to get excited. Maria crawled all over me again, preferring to give the entire shave while sitting on my cock. This time I swear she was doing even more rubbing of her crotch on my cock than yesterday. She was wearing her cute little light green silk panties. Her soft legs moving up and down my torso. At one point she went to slick back my hair with her fingers and her breasts were sitting on my face. She must have spilled some on herself as her panties were now soaked. If this girl had any idea of the effect she had on a man!

I knew I was doomed to another session next Saturday. Worse yet, Marlyn fell asleep Friday night before we made love, which meant I was extremely anxious. I didn't bother to try and prepare myself like I did last Sunday as that proved useless. After I finished brushing my teeth I just went to bed knowing I'd feel embarrassed and ashamed of my animal instincts again. I would do my best not to get excited and ultimately fail, miserably. Maria gave me wonderful shave and after she cleaned me up she gave me a quick kiss on the lips and said, "thank you for helping me learn so much!"

Maria tilted my face from side to side. She had a big smile on her face. She reached up to get the mirror and landed her little silk clad pussy on my hard cock. She held up the mirror to me and said, "How did I do?" I nodded and smiled to let her know it was a top-notch shave. She got excited and kissed me, each time getting up and then landing on my hardened tool as she did so. "I could do this with you every day! Would you like that?" she asked so innocently.

I would get spoiled rotten if I answered her directly so I said, "You give an excellent shave. You should be proud of yourself!"

I thought I was blushing already but I'm sure that I must have been giving off a red glow as my cheeks were burning. Just as Maria was lifting off of me to take away the supplies, Marlyn said, "hold on." "Is shaving a man's face the only thing patients have shaved at the hospital?"

Maria said, "no, they shave people in specific areas before surgery."

Marlyn said "I'd have you shave his chest but I like how it looks and feels."

I felt Maria running her hands up and down my chest. "I think it looks manly and feels good, too! I think it would be a shame to ruin this!" She lay down on my chest looking up at me with that innocent smile while her hands drifted though my chest hair. Maria scooted down, resting hard on my cock with her crotch. I could feel that the tip of my cock was sticking out of my boxers again and touching her soft, wet, warm panties.

Great," I thought "I'll be lucky to get my boner in check by noon!"

Marlyn said, "I guess you should get some practice here then." I felt my boxers get yanked down to my ankles as Marlyn giggled uncontrollably. I could have tossed Maria off of my chest - hell I could have thrown her to the other side of the room but I didn't want to hurt her as she seemed so tiny. I scanned the bed for a sheet but for some reason it was down at the base of the bed!

Maria turned and saw what Marlyn had done. Marlyn asked, "have you ever seen a man's penis before?"

Maria nodded, "I've seen men from the village sometimes go swimming naked at a pretty good distance but they weren't standing out or hard like this. It's so big!" she giggled. Maria now pivoted around and stared at it. I was now looking down at Maria's tiny panties and tiny buns as she was now sitting on my chest. They are so round and firm it was like they were begging me to grab them.

Marlyn said, "Don't worry it isn't always like this. Well, it is best you get used to what they look like so you don't look unprepared at the hospital. It's OK, you can go ahead and touch it." I felt Marlyn's cool hand grab the base of my cock and aim at Maria. "Go ahead and feel it, you'll need to feel comfortable around a human body."

I don't know what I was supposed to say or do. I couldn't seem to focus at all. It was like someone had given me some weird drug that made following a thought to its end completely impossible. I remember the feeling of my cock pulsing and them talking as if I wasn't in the room. It almost felt like I wasn't there mentally, just physically almost as if I was having a dream.

I felt Maria's tiny hand gently poke then wrap around the tip of my cock. She seemed to be studying the how every bit of it felt in her hand. "The tip looks like it is wearing a little hat!" she said with a laugh. She slowly slid her hand down from the tip. "Interesting, the top is slightly spongy at the edges but the base is very hard. Is it OK to touch these?" I felt her dainty hand fondle my balls. Her little index finger was slowly moving about on the very top of my cock. "It has a little drop of moisture coming out of it!" She then smoothed my precum over the head of my cock. I don't know why but my cock jumped at her touch.

12