Marlyn's Cousin from PI Ch. 06

Story Info
What was I thinking?
8k words
4.84
14.3k
17

Part 6 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 6

Quick intro --My pinay girlfriend (Marlyn) moved in with me; things were great, we went at it like wild rabbits! Marlyn is almost 5'2", 105lbs, has a gorgeous face (and body) and frankly treats me like a king. I resisted but fell helplessly in love with her. A few months ago, her cute 4'9" 19-year-old cousin from the Philippines moved in with us while she completes her nursing degree. Marlyn and I only have sex when we think she's out or asleep so the withdrawal is driving us crazy.

Maria has had an extremely sheltered life and was always kept away from boys. Marlyn has insisted I answer any questions Maria may have about sex so she won't get taken advantage of by a more experience boys. Last night we watched part of an old porno to facilitate the questions, which ended up in Maria watching as Marlyn give me a spectacular blowjob (I was weak and wasn't thinking clearly). *************************************************************************************

Marlyn woke shortly after I did as the sun was just starting the day. I tried not to move too much but can't help but enjoy the luxurious feeling of her soft skin wherever it touches me. It was still nice and cool out and I was enjoying the air flowing through the bedroom. I kissed Marlyn on the back of the head and wished her a good morning. I quietly opened the dresser drawer before I slipped on my boxers and scurried to the bathroom so I could brush my teeth. I saw my boxers from last night by the kitchen table. I quickly took them as if it would erase my bad behavior last night. Marlyn pranced off to the bathroom to brush her teeth as I hid the evidence in the laundry.

We snuck back into the bedroom and under the covers and we took off each other's clothes. Marlyn had only taken the time to put back on her panties -- God she's sexy! While I lust for her, somehow the love I feel intensifies that desire. I smiled and looked down at her and said, "I owe you for last night." I said sternly.

Marlyn said, "and what do you owe me?" almost sounding worried.

"This," I said as I dropped down and began kissing around her irresistible pussy. Her smooth, soft brown legs gently touching my ears as she draped them over my shoulders. I slowly started to lick her pussy lips. I then nibbled ever so gently on her clit. I took a big breath in which for some reason makes her legs move as if they had a life of their own. I started to count to 10 using my tongue. Her pussy was getting slick. She was now gently pushing me tighter against her pussy with her hand on the back of my head. I started the alphabet and then started to lunge my tongue into her pussy, then licked her clit while sliding a couple of fingers in and out of her pussy. She made a lovely wet spot on the bed.

Marlyn's chest was arching on the sheets as tried to stifle her moans. She pulled the pillow over her face before tossing it as I fingered her to climax. There's something so sensual about her orgasm movements it makes it a treat every time to watch.

Marlyn pulled me up after she finished squirming from her orgasm. "I need you, NOW!" she whispered loudly. I certainly already planned on releasing some of my building tension but she is so freakin' sexy when she talks like that, I won't complain.

I plunged my cock into her tight little pussy. It was very wet but it wasn't quite ready for every bit of me as I just slammed it in and she leaped as the last inch pushed inside her. Once she had stopped flailing, I began to fuck her savagely. I wasn't thinking about how much noise I made as I slapped against her. I needed to dominate her for some reason. My morning wood seemed to delay me from getting the release I definitely needed. But then Marlyn said, "Oh God, I'm cumming again!" In a loud voice. I burst into her just a few thrusts later.

I collapsed on top of her with my cock still in her. "Honey?" she said, "you need to roll over so I can clean you up!"

I tilted my head back and looked in in the eyes. "You were so naughty last night. I think you need my cum to stay inside of you so you as a reminder of what a naughty girl you are."

She wrapped her legs around me and tried to coax out any remaining cum. She kissed my face and my lips and said, "Ohhh I like that idea!" I enjoyed feeling her legs sliding up and down my buns. She was trying to use me like a tube of toothpaste.

She probably knew I was just kidding as I'm sure she didn't want me lying on her all day. I rolled off before Marlyn sat up and grabbed some tissues before saying "Oh my God, you came a LOT last night! But I could feel how much you emptied into me just now. Are you OK?" She stood up and there was cum oozing down her leg. She looked at it and seemed shocked before looking at me.

I laughed and said, "that must be your cum making me look good, Toots, I appreciate the ego boost, though!" She made a sound of frustration -- I think it was frustration at not knowing how to react. She then mocked shock and said, "Honey!" before slapping my shoulder ever so slightly. I wasn't sure she was proud she may have made me cum so much or she was feeling naughty for cumming so much herself.

"It keeps coming out! What is wrong with you, you animal!" she slapped my shoulder again.

I said, "you filled me with lust and make love like a sex goddess and are surprised I get excited!? I think you are the animal!" I said kiddingly. Marlyn had her face turned away from me but I could see the great big cheeks swelling as she smiled. She was pretty pleased with herself and frankly she deserved to be. She's worthy of a golf clap every single day! My friends who get married say the sex dies down right after the honeymoon and move in together but I don't think any of them have ever met anyone remotely as talented or as sexy as Marlyn.

I watched Marlyn slide a couple of fingers along her firm but silky-smooth legs before the cum dripped off of them. Then she looked as if deciding how she'd get it to the box of tissues without moving spilling it. She looked at me as if to make sure I didn't see what she did next. I watched her scoop it into her mouth and lick her fingers clean. She looked back at me and could tell I thought she was so sexy doing that. She tried to hide her face and blush. I had to say it, "God you are sexy, Woman!"

She continued to wipe it up and lick it trying to hide her smile. Even when she's trying to hide what she's doing she's ten times sexier than most women when they try to be sexy. Before Marlyn cleaned me up a bit with tissues, she thought it best to lick the spots my cock had leaked on my own skin. I could have laid back but I have no doubt even though I just woke up I could have easily fallen back asleep as I was extremely satisfied and relaxed. I put on my shorts and a t-shirt. Maria had made coffee for everyone and put out some orange juice and yogurts and bagels for us. I swear she is so quiet I never know where she is.

I've never had someone give me a blowjob in front of anyone before so I really didn't know what to say. I didn't want to avoid eye contact but was a little worried about how she might look at me. Would she be disgusted with me? She looked at me as she did every day with a wonderful warm smile and said "Good morning!" She says it so sweetly it could make you forget anything had happened the night before. I certainly wasn't going to bring it up.

Maria announced, "Marlyn said she'd go shopping with me today! I'm going to pick up a few new outfits and even look at a new laptop!" I had forgotten she had probably saved up quite a few dollars by now as she didn't have much for expenses other than the rent. I admit, I was a little disappointed she didn't ask for my expertise on the laptop. I wouldn't be surprised if Marlyn had also been paying for things since she was working more hours. Marlyn's not that big on budgeting.

"That was a great movie we watched last night," Maria said. I had to laugh as I don't think it would qualify as a great movie. It was a very bad attempt at humor and a musical and but pretty elaborate for a porno. I heard Marlyn close the bathroom door and head towards us as she jumped up and wrapped her slender arms around my neck and held me close, somewhat chocking me. She then kissed me on the back of the head before mercifully releasing me from her death-hold as she dropped back to the floor.

"I was just saying I really appreciate that movie you got for me." Maria said to Marlyn. "It was silly but that helped me to ask a lot of questions that were very embarrassing for me to ask. You two were so amazingly open about things, it really made it easier to ask questions I never thought I'd have the courage to ask. You didn't try to dodge any of my questions no matter how difficult they might have been for you to answer. Thanks so much for demonstrating, I learned so much much from both of you! And Marlyn, you are such a good teacher. I bet you could give classed on how to please a man!"

I admit, she was right. Marlyn is really talented and if the thought of it didn't make me insanely jealous, we could probably retire the following year with all the money she'd make teaching that class. I kissed the side of her head. I didn't want to admit it without sounding weird but I was both proud of her and proud that I had somehow managed to land such and amazingly loving creature.

"Promise we can watch the other half tonight so we can finish the questions?" Maria asked as if begging for a puppy.

Marlyn looked at me and smiled and said, "We wouldn't miss it for the world!" This sounded like madness to me. We had gone to far last night but figured that was the end of it. Somehow, I felt even more embarrassed that I did yesterday when Maria was asking me those questions. I said, I need to check my emails and left the room without another word. I needed to hide quite frankly. I wasn't sulking but I really felt funny about what had happened last night. I can't explain it but for some reason between loving and lusting for Marlyn, I would do just about anything she asked even when I thought it was a bad idea.

While the girls went shopping, I went for a long run. I needed it just to try to figure out what had happened last night got to the point it did. I thought we were going to watch and old corny school film -like the funny 50's etiquette films on inviting a lady on a date. I figured this would mostly about abstinence but instead we ended up watching a porn musical comedy about Alice in Wonderland. It started out extremely tame but had some more graphic scenes than the soft porn you see on cable. Somehow this had me answering some very sexually charged questions leading to Marlyn demonstrating on me how to give a great blowjob!

Hopefully, sweet little Maria won't think we are a couple of freaks for doing that in front of her. I really liked her and didn't want to disappoint her though. I'd hate for Marlyn's Aunt to find out and start condemning us as we usually went to her place for Christmas if she found out. Marlyn may have thought her Aunt was way too pious and prim, but she also loved being with family. She was always thrilled to play with her little nieces. The great part is she was also thrilled to give them back because she hated the crying almost as much as I do.

I got home and the apartment felt strangely empty. It was surprising for me to be in it completely alone. If Marlyn was here we could take a shower together or go for a nice walk. We might even just take a nap afterwards and enjoy the cool day. If Maria was here, we could make lunch together. She could tell me what she was looking forward to in her nursing classes although her passion was just interacting with the patients. She could try and tell me a joke and laugh while she tried to tell the punch line.

I took a leisurely shower, and plopped myself in front of the TV after I removed the comforter from the couch. I was ashamed of what it reminded me I had done. The blanket from last night was still balled up on the chair where I left it last night. I found myself oddly trying to avoid looking at it. I decided to hide them in the bedroom closet next to the laundry so they weren't in my line of site.

When I watch a TV show with one of the girls, I feel like we are enjoying entertainment together almost like it is a special event for us. Watching it by myself almost felt like a waste as I may want to watch that again with one of the girls. I ended up just watching old reruns -- fortunately Sgt Schultz and Major Hochstetter will always make me laugh. Marlyn tends to enjoy romance comedies more but I think Maria would get a kick out of this show. Of course, Marlyn did laugh at a lot of gags in Airplane so it doesn't have to be a romantic comedy.

The girls finally came home with a bunch of little glossy and colorful department store bags that they deposited in their rooms. Each one stopped to give me a big kiss. I guess yesterday had started some trend with the kiss greeting from Maria. I'm not complaining. I felt like a dog when they got home as if to say, let's play, should I get the ball? I wonder if that is why Marlyn perks up so much when I get home.

Maria headed to her bedroom to put away her new clothes and Marlyn said she would go and get dinner. I volunteered to go with her but she said, "Maria needs a shower but wanted to ask you about laptops -- can you discuss that with her while I get dinner?" She kissed me sweetly before driving off and leaving me in front of the TV.

I figured I'd browse the internet until Maria was done with her shower. Maria came out of the bathroom wearing our smallest towel tied around at the top with a slight gap along the side. Her soft smooth golden-brown skin looked darker than usual against the small white towel. She seems oblivious to how desirable her body is when she dresses like that. Maria has fantastic curves for such a light girl. She took my hand and said Marlyn said you knew a lot about notebook computers. Can you sit on the counter and keep me company, while I shower and ask questions?"

I didn't seem to be able form words as I looked at her adorable face and amazing body. She kissed my cheek when I sat on the counter and said, "thank you so much for making time to help me!" She turned and hung the towel on the bar before giggling and getting into the shower. I swear I didn't mean to look but I was caught off guard. Her cute little bubble buns caught my eyes. I shouldn't have any thoughts about my girlfriend's little cousin but for some reason my cock was very hard.

Maria asked some questions. I really don't recall a thing she or I said. The next thing I knew Maria opened the shower door but I was ready this time. I had my eyes closed but despite my best efforts, I was still picturing her perfect little naked body in my mind. She put her little hand on my knee and kissed my cheek thanking me for keeping her company.

Marlyn came home with some great BBQ. There were baby back ribs, cornbread, green beans, spinach, and macaroni and cheese. It was the real deal; the mac and cheese had some bread crumbs on the top with tiny specs of cheese that had started to turn brown.

I did my best to keep my portions reasonable even though it was really, really good. For some reason it makes me feel good when I see Marlyn and Maria eat a lot. I'm not trying to make them fat but I just know they are truly enjoying the food when Marlyn eats more than a few small dollops. Maria is an amazing machine. I think she could eat her own weight and not gain an ounce. I enjoyed the laughter as they fought over the last piece of corn bread.

I really wasn't thinking of the horror of another night of answering such intimate questions while watching an erotic movie with Marlyn's sweet little cousin. I know Marlyn explained it was for Maria's sake but I felt like I was teaching her things we all just learned on our own anyways. I realize she was the same age I was when I was on my second long-term relationship but she just seemed so impossibly innocent when she says good morning. Marlyn has a gift for making me think in circles.

I went to help clean up after the meal but Maria reached up, pulled my head down and kissed me on the lips and said, "we need this place cleaned and frankly (chuckle chuckle) you just aren't good at that!" Marlyn giggled like crazy by the sink. I knew she had put Maria up to saying that but I admit it was very cute.

I used the waterpik and brushed my teeth. I went to the bedroom and lay down -- maybe if I fell asleep they'll leave me out of it. I was playing with my phone, just zoning out when about 20 minutes later, Marlyn came in wearing a towel and drying her hair with another towel from the bathroom. I swear that had to be a record shower for her she can spend 10 minutes on her hair when I'm in there with her. She took off the towel as she prepared to get dressed. Her cute little buns were teasing me.

She picked out her underwear. She looked so cute in just a camisole and dainty panties. I was drawn to her like a magnet. I NEEDED to pinch her little buns. She put her hand on my shoulder, smiled and faked being upset with me and said, "control yourself, Man!" I laughed every time she said that. I twirled her around and kissed her deeply. It was nice having her there and taking care of me. I was just enjoying her company. We held each other and just touched each other's hands, letting the other know how much each of us cared.

Not long after I heard the bathroom door open and Maria's door gently close. Apparently, she had also gotten ready to settle in for the evening. Marlyn lead me to by the hand and said "you still have a promise to fulfil!" I put my shorts back on before heading to the living room. The couch already had comforter back from last night. Impossible I thought until I realized I had been in the bathroom to clean up after dinner.

I admit I almost felt like I should run and avoid this but I knew it was important to Marlyn and Maria. Maria walked in giving her nice warm, charming smile. "thank you for doing this for me!" she said so sweetly. I felt like a heel for wanting to run. I sat down in the center of the couch. Maria looked cute in her big pink T-shirt and little frayed denim shorts.

Marlyn said everyone get comfy. Marlyn somewhat shocked me as she just took off her camisole and was wearing nothing more than a tiny pair of green silky undies that showed off her wonderful buns so well. Her nipples were sticking out begging me to suck and nibble on them. She looked at me as if knowing what I wanted. I resisted every instinct that told me I should take her back to the bedroom and have my way with her.

Maria also stunned me as she stripped down to a barely visible pair of panties that were basically just a series of nylon lines held up by some strings with little bows. Her top was a matching bra that did nothing to prevent her lovely areolas and nipples from sticking through. She leaned over and kissed me on the lips saying, "Marlyn helped me to buy some essentials today! She said men like it when women dress up for them. I hope you like them!" God have mercy on my soul, I liked them! I liked them way too much. My cock was trying to escape my shorts to get a better look.

Marlyn then said, "Hey buddy, no free rides! Everyone gets comfy. Let's see those boxers!" She then giggled and poked at my left butt cheek trying to get me to get to stand up. The problem was I was already standing up, just hiding it with the blanket. "OK," she said, "you asked for it!" She nodded to Maria and somehow, she knew that she had been enlisted to help pull down my shorts. As long as they didn't see me sporting, I didn't mind, I would be perfectly happy in my boxers under the blanket until the movie ended.

I clutched onto the blanket hoping to hide my filthy thoughts. The girls shrieked and giggled as they tried to pull down my shorts. They were like a pack of dogs on the attack. I lifted up my butt a bit to help them get it over with. What I didn't expect was that when they grabbed for my shorts, my boxers were pretty much right next to them and they yanked off both in a single pull. I went to reach down to my ankles to pull up the boxers but I was too slow. Marlyn yelped and twirled them before tossing them across the room.