Marooned

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I quickly began on a lattice top cover. Both for protection from the rain and to show the crew I could contribute. They had already netted some fish, brought back wood, and were working on elementary living structures. This was the least I could do.

"Hey, you're pretty good at that!" Captain commended when he saw my handiwork.

After a few hours, I'd already crafted a roof and three bed mats for the boys. I was working on a fourth when Captain commented:

"Better make that one extra large so it fits us both."

An arm snaked down my groin and he felt the wet patch that had become a permanent fixture since meeting him. I moaned softly into his ear and promised I'd make him as big a bed as he wanted, like a good wife. Though my Christian upbringing had instilled chastity, my current predicament had brought out a primal sexuality in me, one unburdened by societal standards. Captain was in control, but I felt like a free woman.

"Good girl. Come now, let me show you how to make a fire."

He told me this would be one of my duties--women's work, he called it. If the fire ever needed attending he would ask me, but he reminded me that he shouldn't have to ask.

"A good woman anticipates needs before they arise, and attends to them prior. That way, her man doesn't have to correct her when things go awry."

I added this to my growing list of Notes on a Good Wife, and nodded submissively. With a fire blazing in both the earth and my crotch, I cooked. The fish were prepared on a block of wood carved by a crew mate (some bags with supplies floated ashore), then I grilled dinner. The guys sat around nipping salty whisky, discussing plans for the wine I would make with plums I'd picked.

"Woman, get me my water jug," Captain called out.

I handed it to him with a small bow, showing respect in front of his men. He smiled at my deference then pulled my nude body into his. When he sat me on his lap, his flaccid penis grew rock hard. The warm mass lined up along my spine while he hugged my thin waist and bounced me gently.

"Gonna be takin' her tonight, boys. You think she's ready?"

He slapped his rod against my back and the men jeered.

"Doubt it, Cap, but that don't matter much! She's got a wet hole and you've got a hard dick! That's only goin' one way!"

"Right you are, brother," Captain grinned. "And wet she is!"

He brought a hand down to my open legs and brushed my hairy snatch, then held me still and fondled as I tried to squirm away.

"A good wife gives herself to her Husband, Lina. Never close your legs to me," he chided with a gentle slap to my nubile thighs.

"Oooo, sorry, sir..."

I spread wider, at his request, until I was straddling him. He resumed bouncing and my full tits jiggled up and down. The men were following my flopping nipples in circles with their pupils, licking their teeth and rubbing their crotches. Captain opened our legs even more, so my bare, inner pink lips were on display.

"What a cunt!" Pieter commented.

"Seriously!" Dirk agreed. "And you can tell the little strumpet likes him!"

"Yup! Just look at her juices twinkle!"

Klaus was pointing out the river pouring between my lips, which shined brightly in the campfire light.

"You like my wife's pussy, huh?" Captain gave my lips a playful smack. "Why don't I give you a treat, then. Come, boys, come smell her maidenhood."

The men grunted eagerly and swaggered over. They crouched down till they were eye-level with my dripping cunt, which Captain made drool even more with his naughty fingers. He slipped one inside, but not too deep.

"Don't wanna tear her yet, boys. I'm saving that for later."

"Aye, Cap! Don't forget to put a cloth down to make it official!"

Captain agreed that we'd put fabric under my body to soak up my virginal blood, proving consummation. My man pulled his finger, coated to the second knuckle in my passion, out of my pussy and brought it to his nose. He sniffed then sucked it.

"Mmmmmm.... virgin cunt. Nothin' better than that. Give yourselves a whiff."

One by one, the guys dipped their heads between my legs and inhaled the feminine musk emanating from my sopping pussy. Captain let them each collect some juice that dripped down my thighs so they could taste my nectar.

"She's delicious, Cap! You sure you're not gonna let us try her?"

"Yeah, come on, Cap, this is just cruel!"

All three stooges' dicks were painfully erect as they begged for a go.

"We'll see, boys, we'll see. But don't get sand in your bungholes already, I haven't even had a crack at her yet!"

The guys laughed and went back to their stumps, dreaming of the day they could finally have their turn. I returned to the fire to flip the fish, terrified of that same day.

"Dinner's ready, Captain!" I called out.

He stopped chatting and gave me an annoyed look before standing up and stomping over. He grabbed my slim arm and brought me in front of the men.

"Dammit, woman! What did I tell you about respect? I was in the middle of a conversation! Do you think we wanna hear you pop in when we're talkin'!"

I stared at him shaking. I didn't know what I'd done wrong, until I thought back to his command to not speak unless it was an appropriate time. I grieved my forgetfulness and wished I'd had more forethought.

"Umm... no, sir, I'm so sorry..."

"Well you're right! We don't! When dinner's ready, or whenever you need something and I'm with the boys, you'll come over and get on yer knees. Then you'll wait with yer eyes low till I lift yer face, then you can kindly say what you wanted. A woman speaks when she's allowed. Do you understand me!"

I nodded with tears then got on my knees. He continued his story with a hand groping my breast while the guys stared my plump posterior and pretty, petite soles.

"You wanted to say something, dearie?"

"Yes, sir, if I may... I just wanted to say that dinner's ready..."

"Well are the fish on the plates Pieter cut for you? And are the plates on the makeshift table we made? And did you set out our jugs so we can drink while we eat? Did you do all those things, Lina, or are ye just wastin' my time?"

"Uhhh... I- I-"

"Ahh, so yer wastin' my time. Should a woman waste a Man's time, Lina?"

"Umm... no, sir, never."

"No, she shouldn't, because it's disrespectful. And do you know what happens to disrespectful women?"

"They g-get.... put over y-your knee..."

"Yes they do, Lina. That's where a woman goes when she doesn't obey. Right over her Man's knee. And that's where you're goin' right now! So ye remember this before you go wastin' my time, again!"

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry!!" I begged, grabbing his leg.

"Awww, she's real sorry, Cap," Dirk sneered. "Maybe you can go easy on her."

"Like hell I will! She's my wife, and it's my duty to teach her how to be a proper woman. Now come here, missy, you're gettin' over my lap!"

This wasn't my first punishment, so I knew what was coming. As he sat on the stump, I crawled between his legs and looked up to him, trembling.

"Are you ready for yer punishment, girl?"

"Yes, sir..."

"What do you say?"

"Please, s-sir, will you give me a bare-bottom s-spanking....."

"And why would I waste my time with that?"

What? I hadn't anticipated this response. I thought by saying 'bare-bottom spanking' I'd have him lost to lust, but my tactic clearly didn't work.

"Uhhh... because..."

I thought about it hard. Why was he spanking me? Was it because I'd been bad? Maybe, but was what I did really that bad? No, I realized, he was spanking because as our leader, he could....

"Because why, Lina?"

"B-because... I want you to t-teach me how to be a good wife..." My cunt was positively pouring when I got it out, bewitched by his dominating spell.

"Good girl, Lina, very good girl. You're learning. Come up now. Get on my lap, dear. I'm gonna give ya a firm spankin' to teach ya to never waste yer Husband's time."

I sobbed quietly as I got in position, and even moved my wrists behind me in defeat.

"She's ready for it, Cap!" a goon commented, noticing my servile gesture.

"She was born ready, Klaus. She's a woman. A beautiful, obedient set o' warm holes created to love and serve her Husband. And I'm so glad to be the one teaching her her role."

He started the punishment with light slaps, making my ass, which was facing the boys, jiggle. He cupped my crotch and shook it so my fertile hips swayed.

"What a rump, Cap!"

"I bet she'll like it bent over!"

"She'll like it however I give it to her!" he replied giddily while raining down more blows.

The speed and impact of the spanking had increased and pain was setting in. Prior spankings I'd received ended quickly, but this one seemed endless!

"Nooo... no please... no more!" I begged.

"Quiet, woman! You're gonna respect me if it's the last thing you do!!"

"Yes! Yes, Captain I promise!! I promise I'll respect you!!!"

"Promises promises," he scoffed. "I've heard it all before, girlie, you aren't the first filly I've broken. I know what a girl needs much better than she does, so the spanking will finish when I say so!"

After a few more splats, he finally calmed his vigor, which was evident sexually through his piercing penis. He huffed in humid air as the sun waned over our fire.

We were both slick from a combination of our sweat and the pussy juice that spewed out during punishment. Each slap felt like hot fire, but that burning sensation also roasted my crotch! It heated me up from the inside, especially when Captain rested his hand on my mound between spanks to cherish my hearth.

"Look at those buns!" Pieter shouted. "Magnificent!"

"Incredible! They're red as an apple!" Klaus declared.

"I'd like to take a bite!" Dirk giggled.

"You like the color, eh, Klaus? A red bum is the natural state for a woman! If it's not red, it should be a rosy pink. It's a constant reminder of her subservient position. Isn't that right, Lina?"

"Yes, yes, Captain..." I whispered, nuzzling in closer as his knuckles explored my vulnerable hole.

"What do you say to yer Husband now, Lina? For settin' ya straight."

"Thank you, my Husband, thank you," I groveled while sliding to my knees. I felt both feral and at ease after the spanking, both desperate and sated.

"Good girl, down on yer knees. That's where you should be with yer Man. It's yer proper place."

I hugged his leg and nodded up at him weakly.

"I'm gonna teach you something now, Lina. This is how you'll show me you're grateful for my protection and guidance."

He gently grabbed my chin and tilted it to him while spreading his thighs, giving me room to crawl forward. He pinched my cheeks together with his big hand and said:

"It's time to learn yer wifely duty. When I let go, you're gonna keep yer mouth open and stick yer tongue out, okay?"

He grabbed the back of my head, bringing me closer to his 9 inch dick.

"Noo.. no please!" I begged, recognizing he wanted me to 'French' him, something my friends had described.

"Do ye wanna go back over my knee, woman!" he barked.

"No! No... sorry..."

I brought my mouth up to the tip of his cock and the head touched my tongue. It was warm and hard, but also strangely spongey. He pulled down the skin covering the tip to show me his leaking precum.

"Taste me, woman."

I licked his fluid and experienced my first taste of masculine flavor. It was salty and bitter, but he didn't let me stop slurping his production.

"That's it, baby, lap Cap'n up."

I licked all around the head, spreading my legs as my pussy dripped on the dirt. I was getting strangely turned on by this act. Well, maybe it wasn't strange.... maybe Captain was right and my proper place is on my knees! One of the guys saw my puddle and laughed.

"She likes it, Cap! She was born a whore!"

"Hey! That's my wife you're talkin' about!" he grumbled, but didn't bother to get up and defend my honor.

In my kneeling position, Captain had easy access to my pussy with his hairy feet. He poured water on one, then brought his big toe to my clitoris and rubbed around.

"Mmmmm..." I moaned, my sound suppressed from his crown in my mouth.

"That's it, girl, work that head. I'll break open yer throat later, just the tip for now."

He continued to explore my pussy with his toe, feeling around my folds and dipping in. I humped his foot in excitement, loving these new sensations. My pink lips gripped him as he wriggled around inside, opening me up for future conception.

"She likes her pussy filled, Cap!"

"Loves it! A bitch is born to be stuffed!" Captain replied.

"Wait'll she gets the whole thing, Cap! The winds gonna be blowin' up there!"

"Ha! She'll be limpin' tomorrow, that's forsure!" he chuckled with a knee slap.

I sucked Captain for a while until one of the boys reminded him the fish were getting cold. He stopped my bobbing, saying he'd save his cum for later, to "breed my cunt".....

"You think you can go set the table then ask me properly this time? With respect, like a good woman," Captain asked.

I nodded and ran to the newly created dining area to prepare the 'feast'. I set out 5 plates, placed the fish, then dropped to my knees in front of my husband.

"Dinner's ready, Captain...."

"Thank you, girl. Come on now, Men, let's eat!"

They walked over, but when Captain got there, he questioned:

"Why are there 5 plates here, woman!"

"Umm... aren't there 5 of us...?"

"Yes, but do you think you eat with the Men!"

I cowered as he raised his voice. He then explained that my role at meals was to be an ornament. To be looked at. I was to eat before or after, or during if he fed me by hand. My instructions would be given prior, but he hadn't told me today, so I didn't know how this was my fault. I knew better than to say anything, though.

"Tonight, you shall be our little pet. Come, girl, on the table."

Captain set me on all fours, legs slightly spread so the moist air stuck to my inner pink. I was told to arch my back until my red ass, warmed by the fire, looked "proper fuckable". The men even put an apple-like fruit I'd found in my mouth to finish it off.

"Look at that fresh meat!" Captain cheered when I was in position.

There I was, like a pig on a platter with my smarting ass visible under the fire and moonlight, made not to move. Captain sat on one side with the men on the other, and they spoke with their heads above my back. Captain gave them permission to touch, except my pussy, so I had to sit through 8 calloused hands groping my slick, sweaty body.

"I can't tell what's her cunt juice and what's not!" Dirk laughed, commenting on the sticky situation by my pussy.

"It's a bit o' both, I reckon," Captain replied with a firm smack to my already beaten bum.

"MMMM!" I yelped through the gag.

"Quiet, woman, we're dining!"

The goons laughed while I moaned. Captain fed me by hand throughout the meal, but mostly I had to listen to them comment on my supple body.

"Look at how her tits sway," Pieter drooled, pawing my plushy sacks. "I just wanna get under there and mash my face in 'em! And that fuckin' wet cunt, too!! UGHH!!!"

"That's not a bad idea, Pieter."

Captain pushed forward his empty plate and stood up. I looked to him but he snapped, so I returned my head forward. He came up in front and put his dick near my mouth. When he pulled out the apple, he said crudely:

"You know what to do, woman."

I did, so I began working on dessert. While I sucked, Captain gripped my boobs from below. He fondled me expertly, massaging his fingers in deep. I couldn't help but writhe on the table in response. The guys laughed while Captain leaned over and placed his chin between my bum cheeks. He rubbed harshly and the prickling sensation on my butt hole was unique and exquisite.

"Mmmm!" I mumbled.

"She likes it in that hole too, huh, Cap?" Klaus inquired.

"We'll have to find that out later," Captain chuckled while teasing a finger into my bum, a hole I'd never played with. "Tonight, though, I'm taking this one."

He pulled his finger out of my ass and licked my winking pucker, then slid his dick out of my mouth. He walked behind me, my pink pussy gleaming, and jammed his face right in.

"Ooooo!!!!!!" I cried lustfully.

"Ha! Knew you'd like that!" Captain chuckled while sending another smack onto my sore tush.

I'd had my treat and now Captain got his. I stayed on all fours, spreading my legs desperately to jam his growing beard deeper into my snatch. I ground my ass back against his face, losing the shame I once had. I realized that on this island, the social norms I once held dearly no longer applied. The men clearly treated me in a primitive fashion, so it was my right to do the same. I bucked back wildly once I'd accepted my fate.

"Hooooweee!!" Dirk exclaimed. "This one's in heat, Cap!"

"Sure is," he replied with a grin, pussy juice dripping from his chin.

He continued slurping hungrily, each lick and suck scraping facial hair across my virginal skin. I loved the feeling so much I actually reached back and mushed his head in!

"HMMMPPPHHH!!!" He roared like a lion in response, clapping his hands down hard on my ass.

Finally, he got up and I cried out, "no!"

"Quiet, woman! It's time I take you, make you my wife. You can clean up later, I'm not waitin' anymore."

He grabbed me from the table and threw me over his shoulder like a caveman, smacking my ass the whole way to our new shed. I squealed and kicked in a vain effort to protect my girlhood. Deep down though, I wanted him....

"Lay on this, girl."

Before placing me on my back on our bed mat, Captain laid a white cloth under my bum. The blood-stained garment would later wave on a pole in front of our "house".

"Open yer legs for me now, woman. Give yerself to yer Husband."

He crawled up and I nervously spread for him. My legs were placed on his shoulders, then Captain came down to kiss me. We made out slowly, then passionately as he dipped down to suckle my breasts. He moved a hand to my drenched pussy and inserted one, then two fingers. My walls stretched slowly, and once I was ready he lined up his rod.

"Oh... b-but, Captain... you're so big! Please, please!!"

"Shhhhh, girl, it's okay," he ensured. "Yer pussy was made for me so I'm gonna fit just right. I'm gonna get all the way to the hilt, then I'm gonna leave it there till you stretch, so it's easy for you. You think you'd like that?"

I nodded while trembling. It didn't sound great, but at least he wasn't going to pound me viciously. He could no longer hold back, so gently, he pushed his enormous mass into my tiny hole.

"Oh, babe, look at you stretch," he groaned while peering down at what must have been an obscene sight.

A little blonde pussy being broken open by a huge, hairy cock, forced to stretch wide. My lips struggled at first, but he kept sliding his dick up and down my slit, making me slick. Finally his whole head snuck in and he nestled it comfortably. It hurt, but I also kinda liked the feeling--the intense fullness. I put my hands up on his massive biceps to explore as he opened me.

"You like it, sweetie?"

"Mmhmmm..." I barely nodded, but I did.

He went deeper, and as his cock expanded my insides I pushed back. My strength was incomparable to his though, so he just laughed and let me fight while continuing.

When we got halfway, the fullness was immense. I'd never felt anything like this, and it's very hard to describe my emotions. Yes, it hurt because he was so big, but it also felt good because he was so big! I appreciated my Alpha male's cock, bigger than the other's, for its ability to bring me newfound pleasure.

I probably spoke too soon, though, because when he descended to 3/4 I started freaking out. The fullness was now almost too much, and I squirmed desperately to break free! He calmed me with a few kisses and reminded me that as his wife, this was my duty. I got accustomed to the added girth after a moment, then he went balls deep in one push.