Marooned Ch. 05

Story Info
Graham hands out a punishment and takes ownership of Laura.
2.1k words
4.5
6.8k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What the fuck, Laura!" Graham shouted, seemingly as loud as possible. If he was doing it on purpose, it worked, as it caused Laura to jump from her sleep.

"What's his fucking problem now?" she grumbled, as she sat up and rubbed her eyes to try and bring herself round. She hadn't heard that tone in his voice for a while, and assumed that their differences were now behind them. It was now more than a month since they had been castaway on the island, and Laura and Graham were starting to become very close -- not just physically, but on a much deeper level too.

They spent the days talking and laughing together as they went about the tasks needed to survive, and the nights were spent strengthening their togetherness, with whispered confessions and sweaty limbs intertwined. Indeed, they were almost inseparable at times, and with only each other for company on their island, their need for the other became so much more than just the need for human interaction. They thought less and less about their lives off the island, and as the days went on, the conversations about it dwindled until, as an unspoken rule, they stopped speaking about it altogether. They hoped less and less every day for an escape from their tropical paradise, even though they kept the spare life raft permanently tied to a tree on the beach, and the flare gun safely concealed within their camp, just in case any ships ever passed by.

Graham was not an obnoxious, arrogant prick, as she had initially thought, and Laura was not a spoilt, childish brat, as he had originally assumed. His softer, more caring side had come out to her, just as her selfless, strong-willed character had made itself known to him. They became more and more attracted to each other as every day passed, and more tolerant and supportive of their individual needs, just like any couple would in the early days of their relationship. And although the circumstances that had brought them together were unusual, to say the least, their new way of living was starting to just become unquestionably normal.

Therefore, it came as a bit of a shock when Graham shouted so angrily at the top of his voice one morning. Laura stumbled forward, brushing the tangled mess of dark hair off her face, to see what was wrong, to find him hunched over the fire, trying to light it again. He glanced up at her.

"You let the fire go out. Again," he said, in a quiet, menacing voice.

"What the fuck?" Laura spat back, "it's hardly something worth shouting about!"

"I've told you time and time again that we can't let the fire go out, and this was supposed to be your watch," Graham said.

"Alright, Jesus Christ, sorry!" came her reply, "I can't believe you're making so much fuss!"

The argument continued, as Laura became more sarcastic, and Graham more patronising, leading to some quite personal verbal attacks.

"I guess I was right about you all along, you are just a fucking child," he huffed.

Absolutely fuming, Laura marched over to Graham till there was barely anything separating them. "FUCK YOU!," she shouted, right in his face. But, as soon as the words left her mouth, she knew she had gone too far. She watched, hand over her mouth to prevent her saying anything more, as Graham's eyes narrowed and darkened, till they looked almost black.

Before she had a chance to step back, Graham had his hands wrapped round her upper arms, pulling her down with him as he sat on a log. "If you are going to act like a child, I'm going to treat you like one," he said through gritted teeth.

He twisted her arms behind her back, capturing her slim wrists in one of his large hands, while the other pushed her over his knee, her legs caught between his thighs. As Laura struggled against him, Graham started to pull her shorts and underwear down over her arse.

"What the fuck are you doing?" she cried out, desperately ashamed that she could already feel arousal coursing through her body.

"I'm going to teach you that you can't get away with being a fucking brat," he growled, raising his hand and bringing it down hard onto her left cheek. Laura screamed out in shock and pain. He did the same thing to the other cheek, causing her entire body to rock and convulse, her arse stinging and her eyes watering.

"This is what you get for being a brat," Graham said, smacking her again, harder. The pain, which hovered on the brink of pleasure, and the feeling of Graham's hand on her arse soon had Laura squirming against his thigh, trying to get some friction and pressure against her clit, but he wouldn't let her, carefully shifting his position to make it more difficult for her. He started rubbing her smarting cheeks after each smack, as if to tauntingly soothe the pain slightly. But watching the deepening redness spread across her cheeks, and feeling her writhe against him, was soon causing a sensation of his own, quickly making him hard.

Laura's cries of pain were turning into cries of pleasure, the tears of humiliation morphing into tears of frustration, leaving her wanting more. Her arousal began to leak onto her own thighs, much to Graham's attention. He lightly ran his fingers up the back of her thighs, moving them towards her cunt, before pushing two of his fingers inside her. She let out an instant moan at the feel of him sliding into her, which was heightened from the pain of his spanking, and Laura would have even dared to admit that she was loving it. He teased her cunt, bringing her to the edge before pulling back multiple times, infuriating the hell out of her in the process. She begged him to make her cum, but he was having none of it.

"No, you're going to wait till I say," Graham snarled.

"Oh, fuck you!" Laura cried.

"What did you say?" asked Graham, pulling her up by her hair, "if you want me to let you cum, you're going to have to ask nicely."

"Fuck you!" she moaned again.

"I said, ask nicely," Graham insisted, shoving his fingers deeper inside her, making her moan uncontrollably as he forced her to the brink. She was desperate to let go, unable to hold it back any longer.

"Oh god, please, please!" she gasped.

"Please Sir," came his stern reply.

"Oh fuck! Please....Sir!" Laura yelled.

He finally allowed her to cum, fucking her hard and fast with his fingers, before pressing his fingers against her g-spot, feeling her cunt tighten around his fingers. "Try and push my fucking fingers out of your cunt!" Graham commanded, rubbing his fingers against the rough bundle of nerves. Pressing hard at the same time, he felt the muscles in her pussy start to bear down on his fingers. Laura came so hard, squirting all over Graham's hand. Her thighs shook as she climaxed with a long, satisfied groan, that eventually morphed into a series of heavy, deep gasps and breathless panting.

Graham stood up, manhandling Laura and pushing her down onto her knees in front of him. With one hand he pulled his thick hard cock out, and tangled the other in her hair, pulling her mouth onto him. Slamming his cock down her throat, he didn't give her a moment to adjust before he started thrusting hard into her mouth. The feel of her lips tight around his shaft, her tongue on the underside of his cock, and her greedy little moans vibrating around his cock, soon had him wanting to take things all the way.

"Get on all fours," he said gruffly, turning her round and pulling her towards him as he got behind her, his thick, hard cock hanging heavy between his legs. She leant forward like a tiger about to pounce, ready to receive him, as his hands ran up and down her back, taking in every curve of her body. He kicked her feet further apart, holding his cock in one hand as he slid it between her wet, pink folds, forward and back, coating it in her juices. His other hand, having run it down her back, started squeezing her arse, his thumb rubbing over her puckered hole before moving his cock to replace it.

Holding her breath, she enjoyed the new sensation, but whimpered, "No, Graham."

His jaw clenched, he moved his cock back down and slammed it into her cunt, his strong hands placed firmly on her hips, causing Laura to let out a huge gasp as she felt the full length of his shaft channeling into her.

"Mmmmm, fuck me," she groaned willingly.

"I'm going to fuck you, not because you asked, but because your greedy little cunt is mine," Graham replied, bunching a fistful of her long dark hair in the tight grip of his left hand. With his other placed firmly on her waist, he began to thrust inside her, maintaining a steady pace as the dripping wet walls of her pussy clenched around the rigid girth of his cock. For all her initial 'reluctance' to Graham's spanking, Laura's moans certainly couldn't conceal the fact that she was clearly loving every second of it now, slamming her body back and forth onto him to aid his invasion of her womanhood.

He released his hand from her waist, raised it slightly in the air, and then brought it swiftly back down again to make contact with her right buttock -- hard. Smack! Laura let out a gasp. He raised his hand again, and brought it crashing back down even harder. Smack! She gasped again, louder than before. He repeated this action several times, whilst tightening his grip on her hair, each time prompting an even bigger reaction from her.

"Fuck!" she cried, realising that another orgasm was now starting to brew inside her. She felt it slowly rise within her, as Graham's pace and strength intensified, thrusting his throbbing hard cock deep into her swollen cunt.

Sweat was dripping off their bodies as they fucked in the morning sun, and Graham grinned to himself, knowing that he had Laura completely under his control. He loved that his risk paid off, that the submissive he briefly saw in her was a side she was unaware she had, and all it took was simply by winding her up about letting the fire go out. He wasn't really annoyed with her in the slightest, it was all just a ploy, a playful game to push her, and he later revealed this to Laura, much to her amusement and indeed, her pleasure.

Her immediate pleasure, on the other hand, was rapidly building towards an explosive climax, and her breathing reflected this, as she struggled to keep it balanced, her gasps and groans echoing around the camp. He fucked her mercilessly, intermittently smacking her arse and tugging on her hair.

"I bet you're not sorry about the fire now, are you?" Graham snarled in her ear.

"Mmmm, no Sir," came Laura's breathless reply.

She was rapidly heading towards her second climax now, being pushed to the very edge once more. But this time, Graham wasn't going to make her wait. "Cum for me," he demanded, his voice full of heated lust.

And that sent her well and truly over. Her entire body stiffened and convulsed, pushing herself back against him as she came, a huge cry escaping her mouth that seemed to echo around the entire island. Graham pulled back her head once the final waves of her orgasm had receded, his other hand reaching around her waist and up to her breasts, squeezing them tightly.

"I really need to cum too," he said in her ear. Then, mere seconds later, he pulled out and stood up, manhandling her onto her knees in front of him. "Stay there, I'm going to fucking cum on your face," he said through tightly gritted teeth.

"Yes please, Sir," Laura replied with a devilish glint in her eye.

Graham took hold of his throbbing hard cock and stroked it frantically for the final moments, his balls swelling for the imminent eruption that was about to take place.

"Oh, fuck!" he cried, feeling the thick fluid running up to the tip of his shaft, before he ejaculated violently onto her pretty face, his hot cum splattering onto her skin and hair. His aggressive groans died down as the last few spurts landed on Laura's chin.

"Look at you, you dirty girl," smirked Graham, as his panting stabilised. Laura just about managed to open her eyes, as she looked up at him and gave a naughty smile. "Now go and clean yourself up," he said playfully.

She retrieved her shorts and panties in preparation to head off to the stream for a wash, just as Graham stepped behind her and smacked her arse one more time, hard.

"Good girl," he said, "but next time you don't get to tell me no, I'll be making this mine also!"