Marooned Pt. 01

Story Info
A virile young man marooned among spicy older women.
4.9k words
4.2
24.9k
18

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/17/2023
Created 09/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ALEQ
ALEQ
118 Followers

Marooned Part 1

By Aleq de Satyr

Prologue

To be marooned is usually to be placed or left in an isolated and often dangerous position. Or, abandoned or stuck somewhere without resources. Sometimes one can be blissfully marooned by accident, or design.

It could also mean to become a hostage to something, to be in thrall to or fall under someone's influence/sway, and have little or no choice in spite of yourself. This story is about a dude who became marooned at a place under such circumstances. And he enjoyed his marooned situation because it was an exceptionally gratifying one.

Pleasant Villas Manor

A phone call from a lady called Queen Victoria, had me surprised while watching a soccer match. She wanted to offer me a gig at a senior residential community, as instructor-trainer in Yoga, Pilates and Barre exercises with some occasional massage. She was the management of the complex. I agreed to meet her to discuss the offer.

I am Amun-Ra, named after the ancient Egyptian Sun God. I am a well-known practitioner in those areas of exercises. I work out regularly, and I have an athletic, ripped body to boot. I am also known in certain circles as "The Hot Stud." Queen Victoria, Vic as she insisted that I called her, gave me a tour of the place. Called Pleasant Villas Manor; it is a big, sprawling truly beautiful, serene oasis with lovely, landscaped gardens and an orchard. Arranged as small villas and condos, it is for older folks who enjoy an active lifestyle, in a vibrant community that offers chef-prepared meals, engaging events and daily opportunities for meaningful connection.

Residents enjoy more than just upscale senior living. They rejuvenate with an expansive wellness retreat; with 5-star amenities, such as gorgeous pools, tennis courts, a spa and a high-end fitness center, a lobby, and 24-hour security. The goal is to create a home that is unique to them, with an upscale lifestyle. Indeed, the residents many of them single, divorced and widowed women, are well-to-do.

The gig was initially for 90 days, June thru August, but could be extended. I was given a well-appointed, cozy, 1 bedroom villa of my own.

My first class was on a Saturday afternoon. There were 18 women including Vic present. I intentionally decided to impress and titillate them by wearing a beige male ballet tights no underwear, that displayed my very large, very erect cock in bold outline; having taken a dose of my very potent organic "Puma" aphrodisiac-stimulant, to maintain the erection. As I stood there appraising the group, a woman exclaimed:

"OMG, get a load of that dick!"

"Hurry, call the cops" said another, amid laughter.

"How about that body, that ass" gasped a third.

They tittered, giggled, gasped, groaned for long moments, followed by introductions...They all seemed energetic, spritely, active, ranging from 55 to 62 years old, quite attractive and relatively in good shape; some plastic surgeries notwithstanding. And eminently fuckable. The much more older, and mostly married women stayed away.

The Queen stakes a claim

Two hours after class ended, Vic summoned me to her spacious villa-cum office. To my surprise but not shocked, she wore a short, grey tunic that barely covered her round ass and hairy cunt. She is quite attractive with a nicely-toned body for a 57 year old. She offered me a drink and a joint. Sitting across from me on a couch, she crossed and uncrossed her shapely legs, giving me a closer look at her pink vulva, and prominent clitoris brimming with juice.

"Quite an excellent performance you put out there, sleek as a panther; not to mention the blatant display of your monster cockzilla. A mighty fine, solid looking dick I must say. I'm sure the unattached women will be flocking to you in droves; heck, I think you are half way into their cunts already. And many of them are sex starved, so fuck as many as you can. But don't forget, servicing me supersedes all others" she said. I just grinned with satisfaction.

"Tell you what Amun, I'll be willing to extend your tenure, if you'll fuck me regularly upon my request" she said, dragging on her joint.

"As you wish, Queen Vic" I said, moving onto the couch beside her, stroking her hard tits, kissing her passionately, slipping two fingers into her very wet cunt, stroking her hard clitoris. She moaned and squirmed, squeezing my cock thru my tights.

"I'm so fucking horny Amun, you lit a fire in my cunt with your very erotic movements in class. I will die if you don't fuck me," she whispered. Her odor was so strong, I believed her. Vic's cunt began to drip onto the bedsheets as I joined her on the bed. I growled then abruptly, without a word, I put her on all fours, doggy-style on the bed. Her round ass and ample hips looked tasty, and her cunt, a real woman's cunt looked so inviting. Actually she had insisted on doggy-style, so she can feel the full force of my hard dick ravaging her cunt.

Vic gasped as I guided my huge, hard cock into her. I thrust and she cried out, I thrust again all the way inside, pulled back and I thrust harder.

"Oh that feels so fucking good, it's been ages since I had a big, hard young dick in my cunt" she said, swinging her hips in rhythm with my thrusts. I fucked her and fucked her, plunging deeper and deeper, furiously, as I stroked her clitoris simultaneously, wrenching sharp cries from her. Then with a loud cry, Vic came, her back arched, her body shaking, trembling.

We were both sweating, her juices dripped freely onto the sheets and in rivulets down her inner thighs. I was tireless as I pumped into her, feeling her pussy contracting around my dick, milking it, sucking it inwards.

Vic let out a loud scream as she came again with a shuddering explosion.

After a brief respite, I spread Vic on the bed and began to eat her cunt; devouring the labia and clitoris, licking and tonguing her asshole, making her gasp and whimper. Then I got between her legs, my cock still rock hard as I pushed into her to the hilt, plunging deeply in and out of her slippery cunt. I was rampant with an extravagant lust. I fucked her so deep the head of my cock entered her womb; my lips fastened to her tits, sucking hard...Vic screamed again and again in yet another orgasm, triggering my own release, as I inundated her with an avalanche of spunk, jet after jet after jet.

My cock was still fucking hard. Vic looked wonderfully whorish, lecherous. I felt her energy irresistible...I continued to fuck her. "O God," I groaned, feeling her incredible wetness. I fucked her to another orgasm. Afterwards I lay still on top of her for a long time, my cock buried deep inside her, throbbing furiously while juices leaked out of her slowly, our crotches plastered together with sticky cum.

"You certainly are a raging stallion, stay inside me please, I love the feeling" she whispered, smothering me with kisses...Vic turned out to be a well-seasoned woman with a spicy, well marinated cunt. She insisted that I fucked her ass and cum into it, as well as down her throat; she wanted to swallow my cum. She'd later enjoy watching me fuck other women she'd steered my way. Vic was certainly an enigma, a paradox.

"May you be potent and virile all your life. May your cock ever rise hard and strong, may you always fuck me and live long," said Vic in benediction gently caressing my back...Whoa! my gig at pleasant villas had started with a bang, I thought to myself. And by Jove, the women started to flock to me as Vic predicted. One encounter blended into another, in no chronological order. I was rather selective though; almost always choosing the relatively younger, attractive, sensual ones--not necessarily the most beautiful--but quite attractive nonetheless. Here are the most notable ones:

@@@

Rachel, the Dancer

Rachel is a moderately attractive and interesting 56 year old woman. Lithe with salt and peppery hair carelessly cut, crowning her with ragged curls. Rachel is an exotic looking, vivacious woman who taught modern dance at a ballet school for a living...A very worldly woman with a positive, smiling aura.

"Being wanted and desired is the best aphrodisiac" she declared while we had lunch at the Manor Garden restaurant on a Saturday afternoon...We drank aperitif cocktails and watched an exotic belly-dancer perform a "sacred dance-ritual to the Earth Mother Goddess."

"The dance is humanity's most primitive instinct as an expression of the flux and flow of the Universe. It also inspires sexual homage and erotic liberty to ancient goddesses" she added...Rachel said she felt "pure ecstasy" when she danced; "alive, physical and real, body and visceral soul triumphant like a priestess."

She hardly danced anymore except to entertain close friends she said..."At 56 the muscles tend to become sluggish" she lamented...."Well not if you exercise, did Yoga and get an occasional massage" I suggested, promising to give her a massage if she wanted me to.

Back at my villa, Rachel wanted to experience my wonderful sensual massage. I reminded her it might arouse her enough to want to fuck..."So what else is new?" she asked...She lay sprawled upon the pillows of the futon in the den, in a very sexually inviting pose. Her cotton hip-huggers and her shirt open to expose her small breasts with erect nipples...She gave off the inviting delight of a woman's body...

Slowly I helped Rachel out of her clothes for the massage which I did with usual authority and finesse, concentrating all the energy in her groin, stroking her skillfully until her cunt became engorged with arousal and she was purring softly. Rachel's dancer's body was so beautiful, so luscious, even at her age, I buried my face in the fragrant sea-smell between her thighs and lapped at the flowing honey.

"Actually, this is the kind of therapy I was looking for. I can't sleep at night, I feel depressed, my clitoris keep throbbing," she said. She spread her legs wider to my soothing hands. She grasped my hard cock and squeezed it thru my tights, groaning. The bright, orange glow of the setting sun lit up the den.

"I've always wanted to know someone like you, a free spirit" she said, as I caressed the soft comfort of her breasts, the stiffened nipples. She was so wet, so relaxed, I was deeply desirous of pleasuring her totally, endlessly.

"I'm wetter than rain," she whispered as I played between her legs...Her swollen cunt opened like a red flower. The warm, salty sweetness of her aroused me. She was totally ready to be fucked. I moved Rachel onto the blanket covered rug strewn with pillows. With her eyes sensuously alive, her mouth in a flagrant smile I plunged my hard cock bulging with veins deeply into her, while she squirmed and shuddered, her lovely cunt opening up as I filled her until I was stopped by her cervix, enjoying the feel of her surprisingly tight pussy, her tingling flesh, her taut muscles...Her hips rolling and rising to meet my thrusts, crying out in pleasure.

"Oh, God, I love the feel of your huge, very hard cock" she moaned, clasping me to her. With slow, precise movements I fucked Rachel fervidly for a long time; she fucked back with uncompromising lust, rotating her flapping cunt against my dick. Her orgasm began slowly, then building up to a crescendo, rushing us both towards climax, pushing against each other, riding a tide until the waves crashed over us and released us.

Sometime later she said, "fuck me again please, Amun." Her voice caressed me, stirring me again; and I fucked her, most joyously, first in her ass then her cunt...She was pliant, flushed, incredibly aroused. Her cunt soaking wet, buzzing like a hornet and loamy as I fucked her endlessly. She groaned and wailed as I plowed her twat, my cock deep inside the darkness of her womb; her warm hands gliding over my back as I thrust rhythmically in and out of her, feeling her raw throbbing need...I fucked Rachel gently, slowly, teasingly. She spread her legs wider to give me better access to her bared clitoris, her body straining against me.

She seemed lost in the throes of her pleasure, flinging herself about, rolling, arching, emitting little tremulous cries...She cried out loudly when she came again, doubled up curling into herself, making me come with her again, her body twitching spasmodically for a long time...I continued to fuck her relentlessly. Rachel's final cry of ecstasy was as if demons were released from her in a sexual exorcism....She came and came and I came with her again, violently, bursting into her, flooding her to overflow, shaking and shuddering with her in the throes of orgasm.

I experienced Rachel's enormous capacity for multiple orgasms and sheer sensual pleasure over and over until night fall, celebrating with her the dance of the Great Mother...A primordial orgiastic birth dance into total orgasm.

"Are you still depressed?" I asked her. "No, not after that wonderful fucking" she cackled. Rachel felt very refreshed but somnolent afterwards. I let her sleep. Vic called later that night while Rachel slept..."Are you fucking Rachel?" she asked jovially. I told her I refuse to incriminate myself. That floored her.

@@@

Marsha the Artist

I was not only impressed with Marsha's near nudity when I responded to her invitation for a drink, but also to her original artwork, that decorated her supremely beautiful condo: Pottery, wood/metal sculpture, pen/ink drawings...Some of them depicted arresting cunt images among other things and, were profoundly feminist and liberating. She had an imagination that was both lively and bizarre.

At 58 years of age, she looked alluring and very sexy in the skimpy bikini that revealed lots of pubic hair. I felt pulled to her; all the chemistry going full speed. She plied me with liquor, fruit--apples, persimmons, pomegranates,-- snacks and to my surprise, some pot. I needed no persuasion to strip down to my briefs and join Marsha in her decadent revelry. Meanwhile I was having my fill of Marsha's almost-nude body, my gaze devouring her great body especially her crotch area, where the imprisoned hairs spilled out profusely from the sides of her bikini; the tattoos on her thighs.

Marsha retrieved an engraved box containing chunks of Moroccan hashish from a drawer, and we smoked some in a pipe. The scotch she offered me was 15 years old and very mellow. Time and experience have made me much more relaxed around such moments. We had a lot to talk and laugh about. Marsha later led me into her bedroom saying,

"You have no idea how much I've looked forward to this moment, after all those months of celibacy. Then you came along with a monster cock, that drew a gasp from me in the Yoga class." She was very horny, her bikini soaked thru...On her silk-sheeted soft mattress, I began to stroke Marsha's exposed breasts, thighs and flanks; her big slippery clitoris with my cockhead. She felt good, sounding incoherent. I was thoroughly enjoying myself. I pushed all of my dick into her, filling her up, then began to fuck her.

I could feel the rhythm in her hips as I fucked her skillfully, magnificently that afternoon...Driving her to greater and greater heights of erotic frenzy. I loved the way she fucked, slow and sweetly obscene with a smile on her face. I watched her, while she moved and undulated her body whorishly, her cunt milking my dick, squeezing, massaging, churning like a thunderstorm. She insisted on sucking her juices off my dick. I obliged her, then resumed fucking her with a smoldering intensity. She came violently.

She wanted hours of such good intense fucking, responding to my voice which caressed her hypnotically like lascivious fingers, forcing her up and up until her final explosion, when she clutched me tightly, her cunt gripping my cock while I pumped jets of cum into her. For a whole day and part of the night, we were priest and priestess for the great whore; in the temple of Marsha's cluttered home...She wanted me more desperately each time we fucked; again and again, fucking vibrantly. Marsha also loved oral and anal sex and had me spelunking her vagina cave, and ploughing her anus like clockwork. She was quite a discovery!.

No class the next day, so Vic called to say she was long overdue for a good fuck. So, a dose of some Puma then I headed her way.

@@@

Pussy Sonata

Zelda, a 57 year old cellist with the City Symphony Orchestra was a gentle, soft-spoken, trustworthy woman who always exuded graceful positivism...She complained to me about her chronic shoulder pain after class. I suggested some stretching exercises and a massage.

"You are the healer, why don't you heal me" she said, squeezing my hand, then pressing it against her crotch, looking deep into my eyes. I got her message.

"I hear you, l'll be at your place in two hours" I said.

Zelda's condo was clean, the décor captivating. Meanwhile my eyes devoured Zelda's firm body outlined in her sundress. Her bra-less breasts moving easily against the floral print as she moved about. Zelda's immaculate home was filled with the sound of classical music, and a heady fragrance. I felt so much at home.

"How is the shoulder?" I asked her.

"Oh, it's getting better, but I have huge ache in my cunt that won't go away" she said.

"Leave it to me I'll fix it, but first play something for me" I said.

"Please Amun, later, now I desperately need to be fucked hard" she pleaded.

Zelda moved across the living room, reaching out for me. I drew her into my arms and hugged her. Our mouths pressed together in a burst of passion, our wet tongues mixing together. I caressed and squeezed her again and again, kissing, clenching fiercely, my hard cock pressed against her crotch. I guided her into the bedroom in a walking embrace. Her body trembled as I undressed her. Zelda was so exciting, her body so sensual, erotic --The strong shoulders, the round ripe breasts with pert nipples pointing upwards. Her slim waist budding into full-petal hips and rounded ass. Between her firm full thighs a diaper-sized bush of dense, black curly hair.

I felt a surge of electricity thru my body. "You are so lovely" I said breathlessly. We were both very much aroused. But most of all I wanted her to truly enjoy the fucking, and I told her I would make her body explode with orgasms, until she dissolved in a pool of ecstasy. She began to pant, her eyes glazed over. She was on a plateau of expectation.

A flow of creamy juice rewarded my fingers as I stroked her from clitoris to asshole and back again. Her sensitive eyes held more emotion than any woman I could remember, as my fingers probed her pussy, dilating her for my cock, feeling her juices flow. I lowered my face onto her cunt and drank deeply from it, sucking her hard clitoris, and inhaling her essence, so sweet and tangy all at once. Chopin's piano music wafted in from the living room. My cock was fully erect and very large, very hard. Zelda stared at it with some unease at first but began to sob and plead for penetration.

"That is a whole lot of cock Amun, my old pussy is in for a treat, a wonderful pussy sonata" she whispered. She lay on her back, her thighs spread her knees raised. I climbed in between her legs and slowly rubbed my cockhead thru her thick, soggy hairs up and down her vulva, touching the wet, hot meat of her big clitoris. Her clear fluids ran thickly along the inner labia and gave off a rich, spicy odor. Stroking my dick up and down, eliciting whimpering sounds from her. She moaned as I drove into her, pounding her with firm circular motion. Her cunt was so tight. Our bodies glistened with sweat. The bed creaked under our weight. "This is some really tight pussy" I said to her.

Zelda's cunt was tight but slick. She had not been fucked a whole lot it seemed. I inched my way in slowly. Her pelvis arched under me, and I heard her expel a burst of air from her lungs, as the rim of her cunt tightened around my dick. I rested inside her, enjoying the feel of her dense throbbing. Then I began to stroke into her, slowly in and out, penetrating her deeper and deeper until I filled her completely. She began to howl and pant as I moved inexorably inside her with long sure, steady strokes. Thrusting deeper and deeper, scattering drops of her juices. A slow deep fuck.

ALEQ
ALEQ
118 Followers
12