Marriage Deal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He had kissed her again and again and shifted where he could suck on her full tits. His cock was still buried in her wet cunt and he could feel it starting to get hard again. "I can't believe how good that was. It was even better than I thought it would be. I hope you are on birth control."

She kissed him again as she could feel him getting hard where it counted. Cole hadn't done that in some time. "I am, but right now I couldn't have cared less. I hate condoms and I wanted to feel all of you riding me bareback and knowing you were going to fill me with all your hot sticky juice. You know what I want right now?"

"What?"

"Fuck me again. I can tell you are hard and I want to feel each stroke you make in my cunt." He did, that time and then again before she finally got around to putting dinner on the table. It was late when he finally dressed and left. She went to the shower and cleaned up. She made up the bed and changed the linens. She wondered what she was supposed to feel after committing adultery. All she knew was her body felt wonderful as it always did after very good sex. She slept like a baby the rest of the night.

Thursday morning she woke late. As she rolled over she realized that her body was feeling something different this morning. More like she had after she first started having sex with Cole. It took her a moment to remember the night before with Ron. She stretched back lazy and though about the night before and what Ron had done to her. She could feel the flutter already starting in her stomach just thinking about having sex with him.

She couldn't help but compare the two of them and realized that there wasn't much difference in them. She recognized that what she felt after being with Ron was much the same way she felt with Cole at first. Even thought they had sex regularly on the weekends she realized the difference was Ron being new and him being very black which was turn on she had never expected. She didn't have any idea if she would tell Cole about finally giving into Ron. If he asked she would but until then she would just enjoy what she had just found.

Ron called the next afternoon. She had been undecided about calling him to come over tonight or wait until next week. Once she heard his voice she knew he was going to be very welcome any time he came. "I was just checking to see if you were going to be in tonight?"

"I will be here but I am expecting company." She could hear the disappointment in his voice.

"Oh, I didn't know."

"Yea a friend of Cole's from work wants to come over and fuck me again like he did last night. I expect him about six."

She could tell he almost yelled. "See you at six!"

She was just getting off the phone when he came through the door. Tonight she had on the sleep shorts and the cropped top from the Saturday before. He moved to her and she jumped into his arms, wrapping her long legs around his waist. "Take me to bed and fuck me!" She pulled his mouth to hers and kissed him until he laid her on the bed and stepped back to get undressed.

"You look hotter each time I see you." He was quickly stripped and climbed on the bed with her. He reached for the top and rolled it over her tits. His hands were covering them while his mouth was sucking each nipple in turn. "Man, these sure are a pair of beauties! I thought I would never get my hands on them."

"I like the feel of your hands on them and your mouth even better. Actually I like the touch of all of you on me. Most of all when you slid that hot dick in me."

"What do you like about my dick?"

Her hand was touching him and stroking up the hard ridge of him. "I like the way it feels in my hand, how hard and big you are and the way my cunt is full when you enter me. I like the way it feels as you slide it in and out. And most of all I like you bare back when you fuck me, I like to feel your cum as you climax."

"You didn't mention black."

"I like that all of you is black not just your cock. It is such a turn on to see you entering me and watching you as you kiss my breasts. Have you ever been with a white woman before?"

"No, you were the only one I have ever really wanted to fuck."

"You are the only man I have been with except Cole. Now if you will just pull off my sleep pants I have a hot place to put this big black cock." He didn't have to be told twice. A second later she was as naked as he.

Ron couldn't wait to get in her. Even after the first time he couldn't believe his luck. He moved over as she open up for him. She watched as his black cock split her and slowly slid deeper and deeper until he was in her completely. She loved the fullness of him in her and him lying on her. "Stop!"

"What?"

She smiled up at him. "Not completely, just stay deep in me and hold it. I want to feel all of you touching me."

"You know how hard it is to stay still with your pussy burning my cock?"

"Just a moment, I want to try something." His cock was buried as far in her as it would go. She lifted her legs and wrapped them around his hips. As she did she worked her cunt from side to side; trying to get him even more settled deep in her pussy. Her arms reached around his shoulders and pulled him down tight over her breasts.

"Dam Eve, what you trying to do, kill me are just torture me."

"I like the feel of you on me and in me, just be patience. Now do what you did Saturday when you were kissing my ear."

"You mean like this?" He again was kissing her ear and making humming sounds as he did. He could feel the chill bumps and her tremble as he did. That wasn't all he felt; her cunt was squeezing his cock with every sound he made. It wasn't anything like he had ever felt before. He started too moved backward but she stopped him with her legs.

"No, just stay where you are for a little longer. I can feel your heart beat through you cock in me. I love the way it is when the movement doesn't distract from you being in me." The kissing on her ear was pushing her towards a climax and she was doing her best to not move.

Then she reached it. The climax was more intense than any she had ever had. Her cunt was squeezing his cock faster and faster until he climaxed with her. His juice shot from his cock in large loads until he was finally drained. "Shit, I can't believe we just did that and didn't move."

"Oh, there was a lot of moving going on inside where it counted. Now let's see if we can get you back up again and let you do the work." It wasn't hard to do as his cock never went soft. She let her legs loosen where he had a space to move. It took a little longer this time but who was going to complain?

It was late once again when he finally left for home. He had wanted to spend the night but she thought that was going too far. Cole might let her fuck him but she felt sure that he wouldn't like it if he knew he stayed over night. Go figure."

Eve was glad to see Cole as he got home. She was feeling a little guilty from her time with Ron even though it had been Cole that said it was OK. She had known when she married him that she was agreeing to do what ever he needed to help him advance. In return he would see that she had all the material wealth she needed and so far he had did just that. A beautiful house, with a pool and a nice car to drive. All she had to do was host his parties and see that his bosses and clients were well taken care off. If that included sex then she was prepared to do that as well.

What she didn't understand was where Ron came in. He wasn't a boss or in any position where he could be of any help for Cole. Still she was sure that he wanted her to be with Ron; why? She wasn't complaining since from the first time she and Cole had sex she had loved the way it made her feel. The time with Ron was just as good. She loved the way she woke up each morning with her body still tingling from the night before.

Another thing that was causing her the biggest problem was the way she had grown to care for Cole. She knew he didn't love her when they married but over the past five year she had grown to care for him more and more. She now knew she loved him if he didn't love her. Thankfully she had never had to have sex with anyone other than Cole until Ron, and some how that was different. So seeing him coming home after a week on the road always made her better.

He dropped his suitcase and briefcase in the hall as he came through the door. He met Eve as she hurried out of the kitchen. She flew into his arms and was kissing him. When the kiss finally broke he held her firmly in his arms and looked down at her smiling face. "Are you that glad to see me home?"

"Yes! Yes! Yes! I have missed you all week. The weeks just keep getting longer each time you are gone."

"Maybe I want have to be on the road that much longer. With the new promotion I hope to get I'll be here in town all the time."

"I hope you get it, I miss not have you here with me."

"Didn't you call Ron? I would have thought he would have kept you from being lonesome."The moment he said it he knew he had screwed up. The look on her face turned from a smile to blank. She turned back towards the kitchen.

"Dinner will be ready in a few minutes."

"Wait Eve, don't you have something else you would rather do first?" He was talking about sex. They always made it to the bedroom before having dinner when he came home.

"Later, dinner is almost ready."

He carried his luggage to the bedroom wishing he had kept his mouth shut about Ron. He wondered what had gone on between the two of them this week."

Dinner was over and he even helped her clean up the kitchen, which wasn't one of the things he usually did. At least she was finally getting a smile back on her face as they worked side by side.

With the dishes done he wanted to take her to bed. He had missed her this week and for once he had not been with another woman. He was hesitant to suggest it but she took the decision out of his hands. Taking his hand she led him up the stairs to their bedroom. The bed was already turned back and she dropped his hand and slowly pulled her top over her head. Since she never wore a bra she was naked from the waist up. She was just as beautiful as she was when they first married; he couldn't take his eyes from her firm high breasts.

It didn't take either one long to strip or he moved over her on the bed. He kissed her legs as he moved higher until he was at her opening. Stopping only long enough to taste her wet juice his tongue flicked across her clip causing her to jump and giggle. "Oh, that feels so good."

"Love me Cole, make love to me."

"That was just what I had in mind."

"I don't want to be fucked, not this time anyway. Love me; make me feel like I am something special."

He wondered what had brought this on. She had always been ready for hot sex before. What had happened this week to make her different?

If it was one thing Cole knew it was how to please a woman. If she wanted to be loved then he was the man for the job. He moved over beside her and rolled her on her side facing him. He stroked up her long shapely body until he was touching her face with his finger tips. Turning her face to him he kissed her kips gently, and then her eyes and nose, before tilting her head and kissing her long her long slender neck. He could feel the tension going out of her body as his touches begin to move her.

His lips returned to hers and his mouth spread open moving her mouth with his. He gently slid his tongue through her open mouth to push against hers. He didn't make any harsh moves or kiss her hard as he took his time to taste her lips and the sweet flavor of her open mouth. Continuing the kiss he slowly stroked her body until his hands found her breasts. He could tell her nipples were hard and excited from the touching.

Moving on down her body he stroked across her bare stomach and down lower to the junction of her body. His fingers moved the blond hair aside until he found her opening. She lifted her cunt to his exploring hands, and her legs spread. He knew he was doing something right. Leaving there his hands moved down her long legs with his mouth now following the path of his hands.

He had paused long enough to suck gently on her nipples until they were standing up hard. He did the same as he kissed down her stomach and felt her suck in a deep breath when he finally touched her clit with his tongue. He liked to kiss a woman and make her feel good with his mouth. He took a lot of time to make sure Eve was enjoying what he was doing. She was breathing heavy and her hip were constantly moving under his hands. He knew that time was right when he rolled over on her and she opened to him.

Eve had never had sex with him like this in five years of marriage. It was always good, better than good, but that was all it was. She could almost believe that he did love her as he slid his cock through the lips of her cunt. Still taking his time he slid deeper and deeper until he was completely in her. She loved the way he felt deep in her She wrapped her legs and arms around him to bring him even closer to her. "Now really love me!"

Taking his time until he couldn't hold it back any more he was steady stroking her pussy with his hard cock. With long slow strokes he massaged her pussy until he knew she was about to climax. As she went over the edge she screamed out her climax as he was starting his. In the emotion of the moment he wasn't sure but he thought she cried out that she loved him! He hadn't heard that before and for some strange reason it made him feel even better than the sex they had just shared.

The words were out of her mouth before she realized it. In five years it was the first time she had told him she loved him. She wondered if he had heard her."

They lay together with her curled in his arms, recovering from the best sex they had ever had together. "Eve, I am sorry about what I said about Ron earlier." He felt her tense up. "I didn't think at the time it was going to upset you. After the talk we had last week end I though you might give him a call."

She rolled over to face him, now she was back to the woman he married to fuck his way to the top. "Yea, I called him Wednesday night. You were right; he was over here at once. He started up right where he quit Saturday. We fucked, several times to be exact. He was back Friday and we did it again. Did he like it? I think it was all he thought it would be. I guess you want to know if I liked it. Yes, he is good, big about like you and he can go for ever. She stopped and there were tears in her eyes. Is that what you wanted to know?"

He had expected it and actually pushed to make it happen. At the same time it felt like a kick in his stomach. "I am glad you had fun."

"Fun? Enjoyable maybe but I don't call fucking fun when it is someone you don't care for. Oh he made me feel good, very good. Much like you do when we have sex. I know what we agreed to when we married, but why Ron? What can he do for you?"

He rolled over on his back. "A turn on, you fucking him is a turn on for me."

"How can another man fucking me turn you on?"

"I don't know it is just crazy. Ever since I was a boy the idea of a man fucking another mans wife was the biggest erotic thing I could imagine. Do you know that you are the only woman I have ever been with that wasn't married to another man? The first woman I was ever with was a twenty three year old teacher in her first year teaching. I was a senior and I just hit on her until she finally gave in. Her husband never knew and I graduated that year. She is still teaching at the same school."

"I guess I could understand that but why Ron; why me?"

"He is my friend and I know he has the hots for you, and you are always flirting with him. Last week when you flashed your tits at him I knew you would fuck him sooner or later. I wanted him too. I want to see him doing it."

"You want to watch?"

"No, I want us both to do you at the same time."

She was quite for a long time. "You are sure that is what you want?"

"Yes, you must think I am sick."

"No, I think we are both sick. Why else would we have got married for the reasons we did. I'll do it. It was part of the agreement that I would fuck whoever you need fucked. I just never thought it would be two of you at the same time. Since I've been with both of you it shouldn't be suck a big deal."

"When? Would you like to wait a week or two?"

"No, this weekend, tomorrow after your golf game. I guess we can plan on making a weekend of it." She laughed.

"What are you laughing about?"

"You talk about Ron thinking about doing me fucking up his golf game, what is this going to do to yours?"

It was Saturday morning and Eve was back getting coffee ready for Ron and Cole before they left for their round of golf. She didn't bother with a robe. She had on her sleep pants and top which both men had seen her in and out of. After their talk last night Cole had really fucked her. She figure she must be as bad as he since she wanted it just as bad. Long after Cole went to sleep she thought about being with both men at the same time and what it might be like. She figured she was going to like it a lot, but wasn't sure about the guys.

"Knock, knock, anybody home?" It was Ron coming in as thought he hadn't fucked her twice the past week.

"Come on in Ron, the coffee is about ready, Cole should be right down."

He came around the bar where she was. "Every thing alright?"

She turned to him, "Couldn't be better." She leaned up and kissed him on the mouth.

"What about Cole?" He was a little apprehensive with Cole in the house.

She took his hands and slid them up under her top to rest on her breasts. "Why should you be worrying about Cole? Every Saturday for months you have been trying to get you hands on my tits and ass. Now that you have been fucking me and had them all over me you get suddenly nervous."

"I just don't want to cause trouble between the two of you."

"Liar, you just wanted to fuck me. Why don't you come back home with Cole after your game and spend the afternoon with us? I might just fuck both of you."

"You're joking, right?"

"You just have to come see for yourself."

The guys were loading the bags in the SUV. "What's wrong Ron? You don't look like yourself this morning. Did finally scoring with Eve do this to you?"

"She told you?"

"I told her to let you score. You have me to think for that good buddy."

"She wants me to stay this afternoon."

"Probably wants to fuck us both."

"You have to be kidding, both of us together?"

"Think you can handle it."

"Dam, I told you she was the hottest woman I have ever been around. I will certainly do my best; just don't you start getting fresh with me."

Eve worried about being with both guys all morning. Not about fucking them, actually she was looking forward to that part; it was the way she had started feeling about Cole. She knew that she now loved him even if he never loved her. Would seeing her with Ron ruin any chance that he might care about her?" She went about getting Lunch ready as she would any time Ron stayed over. She pulled out the little bikini that Cole liked for her to wear, where nothing she had was hidden once it was wet. She didn't figure on wearing it long but it would be a good ice breaker. Any good party needed an ice breaker and that is what Cole married her for; to give a good party.

It was time for the guys to return. She set up the sandwiches and drinks out by the pool and waited until she heard the SUV in the drive. She went in the pool and was swimming when the guys came around the house. They stopped when they saw her in the pool. She stood up and walked towards the shallow end. Her nipples were hard and sticking through the material of her suit. She knew they could see everything and would get to see even more once the lower part was above water. "How was your game?"