Marriage Revival - Did It Succeed?

Story Info
Two couples, stale marriage, the temptations of the internet.
20.2k words
4.39
23.4k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cleevedreams
Cleevedreams
2,240 Followers

This is a story of two couples whose marriages have gone a little stale. The internet seemed to offer some excitement, and the sharing of conversation with anonymous people added another level.

It developed and the complications rapidly increased.

Would the eventual outcome enhance or diminish their life at home?

*********************

Sitting in the sunshine on the patio, I knew that Lyn was coming over to chat to Brenda. They were the closest of friends ever since we'd moved in some ten years ago. Lyn's husband, David, worked away in the week, and although I wasn't particularly friendly with him at first, we all went out as two couples at weekends, either to a pub or a restaurant, or sometimes entertaining each other.

Our marriage was like a lot, it had struggled for periods, and Brenda and I had come to a compromise. We had sex on high days and holidays, and on the surface we seemed a happy and contented couple.

Whether Brenda knew I secretly lusted after Lyn I wasn't sure. I tried not to show it by making jokes, and smart remarks whenever she was around without David. What I was careful to hide, were my several conversations with other women online.

I had to draw breath when Lyn arrived, she was taller than Brenda with blonde hair, and blue eyes. Her breasts were pert, and her ass was to die for. That morning she was dressed in a very short denim mini skirt, and a relatively tight fitting t-shirt. For a woman of thirty eight, she was a traffic stopper.

"Hi Jim, you ok?" she asked, as I left the table to go indoors, leaving them to chat.

"Yep, good as always, well almost good," I quipped.

Brenda grunted, and ignoring me asked Lyn what she wanted to drink.

As I went indoors I saw Lyn sit down, crossing her thighs, and making it very difficult for me to avoid looking out of the corner of my eye.

I poured myself a beer, and relaxed in the lounge with my iPad. I could see Brenda and Lyn through the window, and soon they were chatting away, although I couldn't hear what they were saying.

Within a few minutes I'd gone to my favourite chat room, and had noticed a couple of guys that I'd chatted to before. My profile wasn't particularly outlandish, or exaggerated, and it seemed to attract the occasional 'female' who enjoyed some role play. However, whether by pure fluke or not, it had started an online friendship with Carol, a married woman from a town about forty miles away.

Our role play had got quite 'heated' on a couple of occasions, and unlike some interactions, she didn't disappear, the friendship became a regular thing, until the inevitable happened. We decided to meet.

Discreetly arranged we met at a motorway service station about halfway between where we lived. We must have both measured up to each other's expectations because one coffee became two, and the mid afternoon meeting went on for well over an hour.

The fact that we'd both had cyber sex with each other in text form was slightly bizarre, and after a short while into our coffees it couldn't be ignored.

Carol was a red head, totally different in physical appearance to Brenda. She was extremely busty, with strong thighs, not very tall, but with an amazing smile. She was older, in her mid forties, round about my age, and she had a broad southern Irish accent.

"I thought we'd both be embarrassed," she said, smiling, and just touching my arm briefly to emphasise the point.

I grinned back, "My god, if we were embarrassed we wouldn't be here I guess, we've had the best sex ever."

I did blush slightly when I realised what I'd said, and the rather prim woman at the table next to us, overheard me.

Looking away, she didn't see Carol smiling, "Yes it was great."

Eventually we'd both used up our 'excuse' time, and we had to go.

"I'll walk you to your car, where are you parked?" I asked. I wanted to hold her hand and I told her so, but it would have been too risky if we'd been seen in the busy service station.

"Over there, underneath those trees."

It was my first opportunity to compare our heights. I was six foot three, and Carol could only have been five four, so as we walked side by side, I looked down at her, clicking along in her high heels, which didn't seem to improve the difference in height.

Carol was driving a German hatchback, and straightaway she noticed a great blob on the roof from a bird that must have been sitting up in the overhanging branches.

"Fuck... look at that," and then she was apologising for swearing.

"Just get some warm soapy water on it as soon as you get home," I suggested.

She was searching in her handbag for her car keys when I gripped her shoulder gently. It made her turn, and look up, and we both knew what was going to happen. We kissed, the handbag stuck between us, a slightly clumsy kiss, and both of us looked around to see if we were being watched.

"Just let me get rid of this," she said, opening the car door, tossing her handbag onto the drivers' seat.

Unimpeded, we kissed again, this time, with her stretching up on tiptoe to reach me, while I bent over slightly, one hand in the middle of her back, and the other, lower, at the top of her wonderful ass.

The kiss went on for a long time, and within the first few seconds I found myself getting hard. Carol must have felt it too, because she thrust her body against me, moving it from side to side, grinding into my erection.

Breathlessly I pulled my mouth from hers, and we stared closely at each other.

"Carol!" I said.

"Jim," she replied, rather breathlessly.

The eye contact said it all.

"Quick, open the boot." I spoke firmly, I'd had an idea.

There was a brief hesitation before she went behind the car, and raised the hatch. She'd read my mind.

"We can't be seen here," I assured her, "bend over," I'd taken charge, and I knew she wasn't going to object. As she pulled up her skirt around her waist, I tugged her panties over her ass, down her thighs, and helped her step out of them. Even as I unbuckled my belt, she was spreading her feet apart, and leaning into the boot, supporting her body on her hands.

My cock sprung upwards, as I tugged my trousers and boxers down to my knees. Holding her hips I bent my knees slightly, and directed my cock between her buttocks. She was so wet, I slid straight inside her pussy.

"OH GOD!" she tried to muffle her surprise, and then we just fucked.

Good fortune was with us, and no one obviously saw us. It probably only lasted three or four minutes, but when I came we were both groaning quite loudly. I held myself inside her, filling her cunt with several days of spunk, and then in a horrified realisation I said, "Fuck, I wasn't wearing anything."

From the depths of the boot below me came a giggle, "Don't worry, I take the pill."

As my cock slipped out from her pussy some of the spunk dribbled down her hold up stockings. Struggling upright, she casually picked up her discarded panties and wiped up the spunk from both her stockings and pussy, before pulling her skirt back down.

I self consciously pulled up my boxers, tucking my dribbling cock inside, then my trousers followed, until we both looked around the car park and Carol slammed down the hatchback.

Moving back to the side of the car I asked, "Can I see you again?"

Carol smiled, gripping my arm, "Yes, I want to meet again, we'll do it properly next time, but we must be careful, now go! Speak to you online."

That was two months ago, and we'd met once again since then. It was a little less hurried, but in strange circumstances. We met in the house of Carol's friend, while her friend and her husband were at work. We both felt a bit stressed by it, however there was more time, and we were both able to be naked, albeit on a single bed in a spare room. This time I made her cum, more than once, and it just made us both want more.

And then it ended.... suddenly. Her profile had been deleted online, I received a brief text saying, 'Got to end it. He knows.' and her number was then blocked to me. Clearly her husband had found out something. For a few days I felt a little on edge, wondering if he might try to contact me. I did in fact delete my profile, and eventually I re-invented it with a new username, I was still hooked on the 'chat' room.

I continued to go into the UK room, and always opened up in a couple of the other more sexual rooms. There were a couple of dalliances, some role play episodes that didn't really work, until I got a message from 'Marie37UK.'

"Hi, I saw you were from the Midlands too?"

I took a brief look at her profile which was rather limited. It said that

she was from the Midlands, 30 to 40, bi, and attached, then in a brief sentence it said that she'd started reading the stories, but had found chat 'exciting.' She'd actually been a member for over a year.

"Hello Marie, yes I am. I'm James, thank you for messaging. You must be quite close, I'm very discreet so I won't ask exactly where. Are you enjoying chat?"

I could tell from her reply that she was being quite guarded.

"With some, yes. There are some odd people on here."

"Oh I know, just ignore them, I'm sure women can get some real perves contact them!" I added a smiling, crying emoji.

"Oh I do, yes, but it's fun winding some of them up!"

"Well I hope you won't wind me up Marie, you sound like an interesting lady."

There was a pause before she replied, "Well I'm married so I have to be careful."

"I am too, I do know how to be discreet, I've not exactly been an angel myself."

"You mean you've been unfaithful? Sorry I shouldn't be nosey."

Online and anonymous, I could certainly open up.

"Yes, I have, I don't think my wife ever realised, but I can't be certain that she wasn't suspicious. May I ask about you?"

"I did have an affair last year. My husband works away a lot, and it just happened."

Then quickly she added another message, "God, I've told you my real secret, I hope you don't think I'm terribly bad."

"Of course not, we all do things occasionally we might regret." It was becoming easier to talk, but Marie's answer surprised me.

"Actually I didn't regret it. That sounds awful I know, but the sex was fantastic."

"May I ask how it happened, was it someone you knew?"

"No, it was a guy who was working next door, doing some repairs, a real spontaneous thing."

I decided not to press Marie any further, but she wanted to know more about my affair, so I told her about 'meeting' online, and the sex in the car park.

"Oh my god, that sounds so mad, so exciting."

I began to push the boundaries of the conversation.

"Have you ever done anything like that?"

"Noooo, I've had outdoor sex with my husband, but we don't do it much now."

"I know the feeling," I replied, "Once in a blue moon."

Then she said, "Look, I have to go now, I've got a delivery arriving, will you be on again. I'd love to chat some more?"

I told her that I would be, and we fixed a rough time to speak again the next day.

"Great James, I think you're a really interesting guy."

I was a little taken aback by her forthright endorsement, but I replied, "I find you interesting too, Marie."

And so I wondered if she would actually be there the next day.

"Are you on that bloody iPad again? Are you chatting to someone on there?"

Brenda's question came out of the blue, and was a product, no doubt, of our continued lack of communication. I managed to remain straight faced and replied, "No, bloody hell, and I'm not watching porn either!"

"Huh! I know damned well you do that, when I've gone to bed."

I ignored her remark, knowing I couldn't deny it, but I wondered if she had got her suspicions from my period of chatting and seeing Carol. I put the iPad down and went into the kitchen.

"You want a cup of tea, I'm making coffee for myself?" I tried to lighten the mood, and throw Brenda off the scent.

"Yes please, by the way, Lyn's coming round tomorrow evening for a glass of wine, you can make yourself scarce I hope!"

"I'll have to, I'll go upstairs, and watch my porn!"

It was probably not the best choice of humour because it was met with stony silence.

I worked half the week from home so with Brenda working three days a week, next day, a Monday, was clear to let me see if Marie was 'real.'

I'd gone online, into the UK room, around mid morning, and followed the conversation about the weather, and how people liked their coffee!

If Marie was going to appear it was to be about 11.30am, so I was disappointed when nothing happened. I stayed online taking a phone call from my office at just before noon. Then, suddenly, I was pleasantly surprised to see Marie appear.

"I didn't think you'd be here, I got delayed when I went to my mum's, I'm sorry."

"Good morning Marie. Please don't ever apologise, family always come first. I'm pleased you're here though!"

"I'm pleased too, I wondered after our last chat if you thought I might be too awful."

"Why would I think that? Like I said, we both have history!"

"Thank goodness, now where we're we with our conversation?"

Marie's readiness to chat some more was hugely encouraging.

"I think we were revealing all sorts about ourselves!"

I deliberately left the statement open ended.

"Oh yes," she said, then she asked a question, really showing her interest, "describe yourself.....physically I mean."

"I'm six foot three, brown hair going a little grey, I wear glasses, and I'm quite physically fit, I go running a couple of times a week, how about you?"

"Well, I'm five foot eight, blonde hair, blue eyes, nice ass, so people tell me, and I have a nice smile." It was followed by three smiley faced emojis.

"You sound delicious, I'm not surprised guys find you attractive."

"How do you know they find me attractive?"

I had to tread carefully, "Well I guess the guy working next door did?"

"Hmmm, that's naughty, bringing that up, I told you it was just a thing that happened, I felt awful afterwards."

I decided to probe further.

"Because of your husband, you being married I mean?"

"Of course, I'd been unfaithful, but I also felt guilty about enjoying it so much."

"Would you do it again?" I'd gone for broke with that question, so I was ready for a curt reply.

"Maybe, it depends."

Marie's reply surprised me.

"On what?"

"I'm not sure, chemistry I guess, and opportunity. I hope you don't think I'm being sluttish saying that."

"Never, we all have needs, and we all have a background at home. Sometimes life seems to be passing us by."

Marie didn't reply straight away, and so I sent back, "You ok, I'm not being too intrusive?"

"No James, I'm so glad I can talk freely to you, I feel quite comfortable chatting to you."

"And me you, you're becoming addictive, and I sense you're quite a sexual creature?"

"Now stop it, just because I've told you secrets!"

"Sorry, I'm going too far, forgive me."

"You're making me laugh, no please don't stop, you excite me."

The use of the word 'excite' encouraged me too. "Marie, you're exciting me now, and we've only been talking a couple of days."

"Are you alone?" Marie's question made my heart beat faster, because that question was often a lead in to other things.

"Yes, my wife's at work, you are too aren't you?"

Yes, he left early today, he's gone all week. So are you hard?"

Out of nowhere the chat had escalated very, very quickly.

"Wow! Yes, I am actually, it must be you." I added a devil emoji.

"Then unzip yourself, I want you to stroke your cock."

This whole thing had gone to another level.

"Only if you do as well," then pausing I added, "god you're a naughty girl."

"I haven't got a cock, so I can't stroke it!"

"Smart ass!" I knew she was goading me, "I mean rub your pussy, I bet you're wet?"

"Mmmmm, yes, I'm soaking, go on stroke yourself, I'm going to make you cum."

I repeated, "Naughty girl, Marie, if you were here now, you could do this."

""I could suck you too, are you very big?"

Without bragging I replied, "I guess I'm quite large...and thick."

"Mmmmmm.... Ok rub it James, go on!"

"Fuck Marie, you're a minx... please...I want you to cum too!"

"I will... I WILL... James, you've really got me.... going."

In a few moments I came, gushing in jerks into some tissues. The messaging stopped for a couple of minutes before Marie messaged, "god James, you made me cum... that was fucking marvellous!"

It was the first time she'd used a swear word so I knew it had been good for her.

"I'm pleased Marie, my god you're an exciting woman, I don't want to lose you, but I have to clean up, I didn't catch absolutely everything!"

"Yes... yes... you go, I have to calm down too, my panties are soaked. Please come back later, in an hour?"

"Yes, ok, and thank you." My reply seemed somewhat inadequate, but as soon as I'd signed off I sighed a loud groan of satisfaction and excitement.

An hour later we resumed our conversation, both of us now openly sharing our feelings. We both wanted to know more about each other, but somehow we were both still guarded about revealing too much.

"May I ask you a personal question?"

I waited knowing Marie's response.

"Yes, of course, ask anything."

"On your profile you say you're bi?"

Marie's reply was honest.

"I'm smiling, yes, I had my first experience many years ago at college, with a housemate. Then only twice since then. Once with a work colleague on a residential course, where we shared a room and we got drunk, and then more recently with a friend, although it's only been kissing and fondling. So does that surprise you? Have you ever had a thing with a man?"

I had to be equally honest with Marie.

"Only once, again when I was drunk, so was he. It was before I was married, someone I met in a bar when I was alone in a town where I was working for a few days."

"Hmmmmm, that excites me, two guys together. I suspect my husband might be bi, but I've never had the guts to ask him."

"It's not something that's uppermost in my mind, certainly not now.. with you!"

"Indeed, you're a naughty boy, now I really have to go. I'm out tonight, please, will you be online tomorrow?"

"Yes, usual time. I've got work to do now too. Be good! xx"

The day had been great, Marie was such a sexy lady, and I knew I wanted to meet her, but I didn't want it to be a disaster like it had been with Carol.

The rest of the afternoon was spent rushing to catch up with my work until Brenda got home around five.

"You've not forgotten, Lyn's coming round at seven, we're having a pizza delivered, we'll eat it outside, it's still so warm."

I'd got my orders from Brenda, I heated up some pasta left from the weekend, and was ready with a couple of beers when Lyn arrived. My god, she looked even more delicious, this time in a short flouncy print skirt, and a see through seersucker blouse.

"Hi Jim, you're being sent to your room? Brenda knows how to treat you! Don't spend too much time on that iPad, the internet's full of temptations!"

Both she and Brenda giggled, "He chats to other women on there you know Lyn."

I must have gone bright red, and slightly flustered I replied, "No I don't, it's your imagination!"

Lyn was smiling broadly, "Ohhhhhh, poor you, I know men!"

Leaving both of them laughing I grabbed my bottles and iPad, and ascended the stairs.

I was hoping to find Marie online before she went out, but no luck. I jumped to my usual porn sites, putting my headphones on to avoid being heard downstairs. After my viewing of forced orgasm, threesomes, and some lesbian videos, I was ready for the safety of YouTube. I took off my headphones, and turned the volume up to a lowish level before opening my second beer. Because it had been such a hot day the window was open fairly wide. On the patio below Brenda must have been aware of my proximity, and so she and Lyn were talking relatively quietly, apart from outbursts of laughter or giggling.

Cleevedreams
Cleevedreams
2,240 Followers