Marriage Roulette

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And you will raise my black baby as your own?"

I did not answer immediately. Elke and I agreed, after she returned to me after her first night's precocious adultery, that there was a high probability Quill had impregnated her, and that it was exciting for both of us. While I stroked inside her, she admitted that her orgasms had been more intense than any before, and I confessed that I wanted her to let him give her many more while accepting his spew of potency deeper inside her than I ever could.

Later pillow talk was more rational, and we agreed that, because we would not know who, we would use a morning-after pill and try for a baby next month. So far, she had not taken one, but the plan was still valid as far as I knew. He did not need to know that, and Elke's answers made out rational decision questionable. I stayed in the game.

I nodded, "It will be a beautiful baby Quill."

"You want your wife to have my baby?"

"You can try, but I hope she is already carrying my baby."

"I hope she isn't."

And then my beautiful bride's brutal honesty dealt another ego-crushing blow...

"I hope ... unghh ... I'm ... unghh ... not ... unghh ... either ... unghh ... honey."

He was getting closer to increasing his odds, but he wanted more concessions on the way.

"What's going to squirt inside you honey?"

"Your ... unghh ... sperm."

"What does that sperm come out of?"

He stared me down as he pumped, and as Elke moaned in concert with his thrusts, but then he turned my wife's head to also look at me. She looked into the camera, into me, as she provided proof that the man plugged into her socket knew how to get her to say what he wanted. Elke had been as much anti-profanity as she was anti-drug before she submitted.

"Your ... unghh ...cock."

"Inside what?"

She continued to stare into the camera (i.e., at me) when she replied.

"My ... unghh ... unghh ... my ... unghh ... fucking ... unghh ... cunt."

It was another way for Quill to bully me by using an accomplice. She told him that I had been trying to get her to use sexual profanity since I met her three years ago, but it had taken him just three days for her to submit to the same goal.

That submission continued, "Do you want me to share this video?"

"If ... unghh ... you ... unghh ... want."

"Say it."

She was close.

"I ... unghh ... do ... unghh ... unghh ... oohh God ... unghh ... anybody ... unghh ... unghh ... watch ... mmmm... unghh ... unghh ... unghh ... see ... unghh ... big ... unghh ... cock ... aaaahhhh ... my ... unghh ... cunt ... unghh ... unghh ... knock ... unghh ... me ... unghh ... pregnant."

Her honeymoon 'husband' arrived again, and he looked at the camera as he tried to fulfill her wish.

"Unghh ... unghh ...unghh ... go boys ... unghh ... unghh ... unghh ... unghh ... unghh ... uunnnghh."

My beautiful wife felt the first strong burst inside her, which triggered hers, and her spasms appeared to be synchronized with his as she continued to look at the camera too.

"Ooohh ... unghh ... unghh ...unghh... feel ... unghh ... unghh ... unghh ... unghh ... unghh ... unghh ... Quill's ... unghh ... baby."

They tumbled down the waterfall of bliss together, and I wondered if this time was the moment of conception. Even if it was not, right then I thought it was.

We had agreed to try to get her pregnant on our honeymoon, and based on the date of her last period, she could be ovulating any time now. We had often fantasized about pregnancy-risk sex and even tempted it ourselves long before our wedding, but the maximum danger and thrill came from imagining the risk if there was a deposit-with-potential from a different man. For both of us, there would be a penalty for his early withdrawal, and that penalty would be to deprive us of our nervous-angst thrill during the wait to find out.

Quill had gone bareback since the start, never depriving us of our thrill, and who knew how many deposits-with-potential he had already made? Of course, I could have been the one who inseminated her, but the odds were not in my favor. A spin in pregnancy roulette favors the cylinder with the greatest number of filled chambers and the greatest number of trigger pulls. Quill had the advantage in both of those if our egg-drop prediction was close.

I had also squirted millions of teensy tadpoles on our honeymoon, any one of which had a chance, but if we knew for certain that one of mine penetrated the egg wall, that impregnation would not carry the same illicit thrill. Fortunately, there was no way we would know that, and if Elke was pregnant, there would be a much longer wait to find out whose tiny tadpole breached the wall. Unless she took the morning-after pill, and there had been no mention of it from either one of us, since that first tryst pillow talk.

After their intense tumble together, we were three abreast again when I loaded Part C of their mating ritual on the big screen. Watching themselves induced both sets of hands to roam during playback, just as before, and by the time it ended, they were each ready to let me watch them climb toward a third pleasure peak for each.

Elke started that ascent by a climb onto his lap and a shimmy down his pole, but I did not video this time. I watched. Elke's knee and calf abutted my thigh as she rode his monster. They did not change positions, and it was a slow, romantic, caring, kiss-filled love-making that crushed my ego much more than parts A, B, and/or C. They were the only ones in the room in the Mutual Admiration Society, and it was reflected by their adoring gazes, loving kisses, and whispers into each other's ear. I think I heard 'love' whispered a couple of times before they again crested together, if you know what I mean.

I did not ask if it was okay before Quill watched me load copies of Parts A, B, and C into both my phone and Elke's phone. After that, in another act of rebellion, I stood up to lower my pants and boxers to my ankles. I sat back down next to my naked wife and fingered her dripping pussy again, but this time it had Quill's oozing spunk lubricating it. As I touched my favorite piece of real estate in the world, my soldier was standing at ramrod-stiff attention, exuding its own brand of lubricant.

Quill tried to deal another stinging blow to my ego.

"I can see why your wife likes fucking me better."

Despite the truth in his comment, I retaliated by grabbing Elke's left hand and bringing it to my soldier. I continued to stroke her slippery, stretched opening with my right hand while she stroked my own slipperiness with the hand that held her wedding set on her ring finger. I thought the set sparkled with mockery, and then her whisper in my ear added to the derision.

"I do like fucking Quill better, honey. His cock is so much bigger and better."

I responded to her confession with an impressive geyser that she aimed at her breasts. She was dripping with the proof of male excitement from two men when she grabbed Quill's hand and pulled him into the bathroom to share another shower.

When they returned, I confronted Quill.

"You realize that she starts grad school in just over two months, and she's in a can't win situation, right?"

"I know Flint. I'm sorry, but I didn't know what else to do." His pause was noticeable, "I didn't want it to end. I've loved being her honeymoon husband for three nights."

Her response was not what I wanted to hear, "I've loved being your honeymoon wife too."

I tried to derail the train, "You were just a wedding gift to her, Quill. She was just a loaner. We made that clear from the start."

Quill was abrupt, "Things change Flint. We both want more."

Now he was speaking for her too? Way too presumptuous, so I ignored him.

"Are you thinking about taking that job in Denver babe?"

"It would just be a summer job honey, but I haven't told Quill or anybody that I would."

"I assume that also means you haven't said no."

"The job isn't the question, is it honey?"

I looked at Quill. He was all ears, seemingly enjoying the direction of our conversation. I was not in the mood to give him any more enjoyment. My generosity in that regard was already off-the-charts idiotic.

"My wife and I need to talk alone for a while Quill. We can leave or you can, but this is private. You are not welcome."

He smirked, confident in the outcome, "I'll leave, Flint. Call when you're finished, Elke honey."

As soon as the door closed behind him, I answered her question.

"No, the job has nothing to do with it. For me, it's a lot simpler. I want you with me, and I thought you liked all the things we do. You want to move to Denver?"

Elke hugged me, "I don't know what to do honey. I love home, and I do love the things we do together, plus I don't know anybody or anything about Denver, but Quill is there."

"And he is enough to forget everything else, Elke?"

The libido spoke, "I love you with all my heart honey, but you saw what Quill does to me."

"What did he say about that when he offered you a job?"

She blushed, "That was the biggest part. He wanted to keep seeing me, and the only way he could think to do that was to get me to move to Denver."

I kept my thoughts to myself, 'He just wants to keep fucking you.' But then another one popped up, 'Maybe that's all Elke wants too.' I corrected myself, 'No, she's not like that.'

I could not keep from asking if she was like that, "So, this is more than a fling for you. There's real emotion. For him too?"

Now she was fully flushed, "Yes. I'm sorry honey."

"You talked about it?"

There was a tear on each cheek now, "It's a lot more than physical. You saw it honey; we do connect in every way."

"Love?"

The waterworks flowed, "I can't lie honey."

Elke was hooked, but I questioned whether Quill was nearly as emotionally invested.

"You've fallen in love with each other?"

Her body was wracked with strong heaves from her sobs.

"Oh honey, I'm so sorry."

Well, she was in love anyway. Maybe he really was in love with her. If he wasn't, he was crazy.

It was easy to see the emotional pain her guilt caused, and I hated seeing her in such agony. I was sure she was in store for even more emotional pain regardless of what happened because, after all, she was a woman in love with two men, each of whom loved her back. That was never the recipe for a happy-ever-after ending, but maybe I could at least remove some of the guilt from having to pick.

It was time to cowboy up, "We can get an annulment Elke. I won't fight anything."

It did not remove an iota of anguish or guilt, probably the opposite. Her sobs were louder and more intense.

"Oh no honey ... oohh god no ... not ... that ... love you ... so ... much ... would never ... oohh God no ... oohh honey... you ... let ... me..."

She was sincere, and sincerely troubled.

"That is a huge problem then. You love two men who live in cities a thousand miles apart, and both love you. I don't think there is an easy solution for that."

She did not respond in words, and I had nothing more to say. Intense sobbing is so physically draining that it has its own time limit, and I just held her until she reached it and her sobs and tears slowly subsided. I let her settle and gather while my own hamster ran and spun the wheel. By the time she gave me a kiss indicating she was in control, I had an idea. I called Quill.

When he was back on the couch next to us, I probed.

"You've talked about being married?"

They both nodded.

"And you both want that?"

More nods.

I threw it out, "I've got a proposition."

Elke perked her ears but Quill looked like he did not want to hear it. So what? My wife was the only one deserving of my pander. Fuck him.

"If Elke is pregnant, her child needs to grow up with his or her biological father. That means that Elke, as the mother, should live as the wife of the biological father. Since we do not know for sure who that biological father is, or even if she is pregnant, I propose that she come home with me until we find out if she is pregnant, and if she is, the father of her baby will be her only husband."

I did not think Quill really wanted to be a full-time father, and when I looked, he did not seem thrilled by the proposal. So what? I plowed on anyway.

"The DNA of the baby will determine who Elke's husband will be. It will be up to her to decide if she still wants both of us in her life after that, both sexually and otherwise, but if she does, we will not all be in the same house. Regardless of whether both of us are in her life sexually, her husband should be the biological father of her child."

The determination of fatherhood would not need DNA. The baby from a black father would be obvious, and since there were only two men, so would the baby from a white father. As far as I knew, there was no way to determine either skin color or DNA before birth.

Her tears were flowing again, "I love you both. I don't want to lose either of you. I can't pick. I don't want to."

I threw in more than two cents.

"The world is not ready for a family with two fathers. The children would suffer, and it would be almost impossible to avoid jealousy and conflict and legal problems. If you, or your baby indirectly, pick Quill, I will leave. If you or your baby pick me, Quill will never be in my house again. You can only have one of us as your husband, and you could decide right now, but if you don't, my proposal means the baby will decide for you."

It backed Quill into a corner. If he and Elke accepted it, there would be no divorce proceedings before the baby was born. That might give her time to notice flaws and warts that her all-encompassing crush on Quill forced her to ignore.

"Can't I have a husband and a lover?"

"Not often. I'm not moving, and I doubt if Quill is either."

He confirmed, "I'm not."

"So, if I'm pregnant, the sperm that found my egg will not only determine my husband, it will also determine where I live?"

"You can pick at any time, but you said you didn't want to. This will decide for you. What do you think, Quill?"

"So, you'll get a divorce until we find out?"

It was another question interception, but this time I was not the one snatching it. Elke answered for me.

"Why would we?"

"To be fair. What if you aren't pregnant? Am I cut out of any chance? I want to share until you are." He paused, "Hell, I want to share even if you are."

Elke was seated between us on the couch, so I grabbed her hand. She squeezed back, indicative of at least partial approval.

"What do you think, Elke?"

"He's right honey. I want him to have a chance. If I'm not, he should get more chances. If I am, I still want him as often as I can."

"So, we should file for divorce?"

"No, what if you are the father? We get remarried?"

"You're right babe, it doesn't make much sense to get a divorce until we know."

Quill stood and then dropped to one knee. It was a surprise to both of us.

"Elke Underwood, I love you and hope to spend the rest of my life as your husband. Will you marry me?"

No ring. No romantic ambiance. No preparation. No married surname. Underwood was her maiden name. My birth certificate says Flintlock Battle, and she was now a Battle.

The tears accompanied her reply, "What if I say yes and Flint is the father, Quill? I do love you and want to be with you for life, but I want to be with Flint too. It's better to wait to see what happens."

I piled on, "Elke may or may not want both of us or either of us after the baby, but neither of us should be with anybody else while we wait. That would put both her and the baby at risk. That is especially true if she accepts your proposal and becomes your fiancée, Quill. If she accepts your proposal, you must promise that."

"Will she still be with you while she is my fiancée?"

"Yes, she will still be my wife, but I won't be with anybody else."

"Let me get this straight. You want me to be celibate until the baby is born, but you will be fucking her the entire time?"

It was a good point.

"I agree, that wouldn't be fair to you or her."

"What if she stays with me half the time and you the other half?"

"That won't work. She starts grad school at UCSB in two months and she has a TA job there starting Monday."

"She won't work weekends, will she?"

It was an aha moment, and I sent it up the flagpole.

"No, and that is a possibility. What if she stays in Santa Barbara on weekdays, where she has school and a job, and she is with you on weekends, Quill?"

"So, she would come to Denver every weekend?"

"You should come to us half of those weekends so the travel cost is not all on us. You can stay at our house when you're there."

"In your bed?"

He did like to push, but I smiled, nodded, and stuck out my hand. He shook it. Elke turned to kiss me which I interpreted as another form of handshake agreement. After she sucked my tongue on the way to removal of her lips, she conceded.

"That's that, then. I have a fiancé and a husband at the same time, but then..."

We knew exactly why finishing her concession was unnecessary. She was going to let our spermatozoa decide for her. It was pregnancy roulette that was really marriage roulette for the most addicted high rollers. Each of us had, and would continue to have, spins of the cylinder followed by a trigger pull. Eventually, one of us would shoot the bullet in the live chamber. If Quill did, it would be a life-generating bullet that also caused marriage homicide. If I did, it would be a life-generating bullet that was also a marriage-rescue lifeboat.

There was a chance that the life-generating bullet had not yet been fired. The one of us who fired the sperm-filled bullet that made her pregnant would win, the other one of us would take that same live bullet in the heart. Both of us had fired those bullets inside her that might have served the dual purpose of insemination and elimination. One of us would be out. It was not pure chance, but there was plenty of chance in that spin.

I think he thought his odds were better than mine on her being pregnant already because he dominated her time when she was theoretically ovulating, but if she was still not 'with child' after our honeymoon, my odds would be better because I would have twice as many days per week to carpet bomb her womb with a flurry of sperm bullets.

I thought the contract had all our signatures, but apparently not.

Quill looked at me, "She's going home with you, and I'll be anxious to hear the results of all her pregnancy tests, but we should get together next weekend regardless..." then he pushed, "... or Elke could fly with me tomorrow to visit for a week to see if she'd like a job in Denver and to see how I live?"

My response had no warmth, "No. That was just settled. You shook on it. Weekends, and you come to us next weekend. Stay in our house. I'll go fishing and camp out."

"You know, Flint, I'm going to be with your wife every weekend until she has her baby."

I was glad he put limits on himself. The maximum weekly limits were also minimums, and my weekends would still be free to spend fishing, surfing, and skiing. Elke liked to do all three too, but it was doubtful she would do any of them for quite a while. He also seemed to put an upper limit on his involvement by saying 'until she has her baby,' which I hoped was true.

It was half-past eleven when I stood to leave. They were still naked when Quill issued another demand.

"She needs to spend the last night of your honeymoon with her better lover."

I nodded, but then I made sure he saw my hands were on and in her prime real estate while I gave her a long parting kiss.

I met them at checkout the next morning, after which, not unexpectedly, her gift was reluctant to return his gift, and they hugged all the way to the taxi stand. I saw tears in both sets of eyes as they kissed goodbye, and the taxi had to wait for them to finish even after our bags were in the trunk and I was seated in the back seat. After he helped her sit beside me, he kissed her and felt her breasts one last time. As we drove away, my wife and her honeymoon husband continued to look and wave until our taxi turned the corner.