Married In the Morning Date Night

Story Info
My adventures with Cynthia, Margo and Melissa continue.
11.2k words
4.44
5.8k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This started out from a real occurrence, but I might have embellished it ever so slightly. Who am I kidding! I took it way over the top as usual. Names were changed to protect the guilty parties. Tongue in cheek. Nobody under eighteen. Please be kind in your savage comments.

Married In the Morning Date Night

Saturday night took forever to get here. I knew I was going to be fucking at least two, possibly more dirty girls tonight, so I had been eating lots of fresh pineapple and chicken breast over rice, to improve my stamina and the taste of my jism. Would it work? No idea, idea was on the interweb. We will find out tonight. Besides, I like pineapple in and of itself! The chicken breast was good protein and helped me on my never ending weight control!

I had recently replaced one horny (deceitful) fiancee Margo, with one super-horny, honest (slightly crazy) fiancee Cynthia. Oh, and Cynthia's Mom (crazier than her daughter)was completely bonkers over me! Melissa and I had fucked and she gave herself to me. Mel was quite subservient and I think I am her new master. Then I forgave Margo at the urging of Cynthia. Margo apologized about a thousand times, and begged me to take her back and I did, sorta. This is in full awareness that she will probably cheat again, but that remains to be seen. If she does, the next separation will be permanent, but hey, she's doing well at the moment.

One girl (Margo) was a cheater, one was a true hypersexual (Cynthia), and in my honest opinion, was going to cheat on me, but she would most likely tell me about it beforehand. Cynthia is nothing if not open and honest! Cynthia's mom (Melissa) was crazy and submissive, and swore she loved me. Both girls said they loved me as well... And I believed them both. What do you do when your regular head says one thing, and your little head says another?

I was going on a fuck date with the nurse Lauren at the hospital. And all the women were fully aware of of it! It was quite amazing that my current beau would not only allow this date to proceed, but wanted to watch and maybe even participate! I had made said date before becoming engaged to my lovely Cynthia. So this date was fraught with danger as far as my relationships go. Thin ice is the way I see it. I have debated canceling and still might.

"May I come on your date too!" Asked Margo. What the fuck? Why? I asked myself.

"And why on earth would you want to come watch me fuck one or two women Margo? That's if I get lucky!"

"It...It excites me. I can't explain it, but watching you fuck gets me very, very hot. Then I um... Take care of things. And you don't have to worry about getting lucky. I would suck and fuck you if she didn't, but we all know the only reason she wants to see you is to get laid." Margo was right to the point, and seemed sincere.

"You jill off after you... watch? After you watch ME?" I asked. I was kinda shocked. The thought that someone would like to WATCH me fuck had never occurred to me.

"Yes, I masturbate. Actually, before, during, and after. Watching you fuck is very exciting for me. You are very good at eating pussy and fucking. You made me cum like ten times. I'm not sure how many times Cynthia got off, but it was a lot. I could video the whole thing for you. I could clean up the cum with my tongue. I could lick her pussy to get her wet for you. PLEASE." Margo gave me her wide pleading eyes.

"Hey, that's not fair. Margo gets to go but I don't? Haven't I been a good little sexy submissive for you? I'll lick her while you fuck her so she gets off really good... PLEASE?!" Melissa begged. This was getting out of hand.

"I suppose you get excited watching me fuck as well?"

I said to Cynthia.

"Um...Yes. Then I rub my clit till I come." Cynthia said. "Sometimes I shove a big fat cucumber up my tiny asshole and then play with my coochie. I love anal." She looked at me with expectant eyes. Remind me not to eat the salad when Cynthia makes it!

"Fine. Everyone comes on my date. This may be the world's shortest date ever, if she dosen't approve. She'll probably toss us all out. This was supposed to be just me and her." That plan was so dead. I had my own personal peanut gallery! WTF?

"Can I suck your cock on the way to the hospital?" Mel asked me. The date was in a hospital exam room, a room scheduled for major rehabilitation so it was mostly unused. But it did have a nice bed. Lovely for our illicit purposes!

"While I'm driving? We might not make it to the hospital alive." I said.

"Oh come on. You know you love road head. Cynthia blows you all the time when you are driving. I won't break it. I'll just get your dick nice and hard." Melissa and the other two giggled. I wonder if they all set this up? Crazy women!

"I want to blow you right now." Margo said, with her customary dirty look grin. Margo was actually a very good little cocksucker. She advanced towards my cock.

"Well I'm your fiancee, and I think you should fuck me right now. I don't think that's too much to ask for, considering that you're gonna be banging a big titted black woman tonight. I mean, fair is fair? Unless you would rather I went out to find some strange tonight." There it was! The gauntlet had been thrown down. That "ah-ha!"moment.

"Wow, we aren't even married and you are asking me about finding strange cock? I am suddenly rethinking our engagement. Sure thing, go out and fuck some stranger, and take your mom and Margo here with you. Have a great time! Wedding is off. Damn, what was I thinking?!" I got up to go. I was pretty fucking pissed off.

"NO, NO, NO! I was just kidding, please no. Dan I really do want to marry you. Please don't go. I love you. I don't want to lose you over a stupid joke. I don't want any other man but you. Do you really want to call it quits?" Cynthia was in full tears mode. Did she ever listen to herself? I guess that was a problem if a person has no internal filter. She dosen't know quite what she just said, until she alteady said the stuff she should not have! Now she was doing Olympic freestyle back-pedaling! I was not having it. She said it and she meant it too!

"I question your sincerity, since I wake up with my ex-fiancee in bed with us, I banged your beautiful, sexy mother, Melissa, which I suspect was a setup, and you don't mind... And then you all encourage me to go fuck a buxom black beauty, and then you casually say... 'you want to go out and find some strange dick?' Did I miss something?" I was livid.

Talk about being highly manipulated! I was well and truly pissed off. The other shoe had dropped.

"Well, Margo and I have been best friends and lovers for many years. When you dumped her ass for her cheating, she was totally devastated. Margo really is in love with you, and she's extremely sorry for what she did. I... I love her, and she was in so much pain... Has it been so bad to have Margo as a mistress? You don't seem to mind fucking the shit out of both of us every night... As for my mother, the poor woman needs a decent man, she has been taken advantage of so many times. Yes, I kinda set it up, but when she met you, she was head over heels for you. I know she's very kinky but that first day, you didn't seem to mind fucking the shit out of both of us, then my mom, and then us all together. Has it been so very bad, fucking three women who love you? Do you really want to go?"

She had me there. They were killing me with kindness, if anything. I didn't want to fuck this up, and I suspect her remark was not well thought out, as she was very surprised by my instant reaction.

"No, I don't want to lose you either. I suppose I should be grateful for the chance to have three beautiful women who love me in a crazy kind of relationship. How long term are you going to be with me?" I figured Cynthia would already have her exit strategy for eventually dumping my ass. She really surprised me again.

"Till I'm dead." Cynthia answered immediately. "How does it go? '...and when I'm dead, but not forgotten, you can dig me up and fuck me rotten!' Ok?" Cynthia smiled between the tears. She reached for my hand. She intertwined our fingers. Cynthia realized she loved me deeply when she thought that I might go.

Margo spoke quietly, "I have learned my lesson. When you dumped me, I took a good long hard look at myself. I was going to fuck you over in our lives and marriage. Why would I do that? I was on a female power trip, because I knew you were crazy about me, and I thought I could have my cake and eat it too. I was just being stupid and selfish. He isn't half the man you are. Cynthia gave me a second chance... To make it up to you, and to be close to you again. I wish you wouldn't go on your black beauty date, but Cynthia calls the shots for you, I'm just your mistress now, and my feelings--" Margo started crying, "don't count." She was openly weeping now. I reached out to her and held her. She was a definite bitch, but she was back to being MY bitch, or at least one of my bitches. She was a very complicated woman. I held her tight to me. She was still whimpering softly. Would she stay with me? Who knows? I think she was true at that particular moment. Down the road? Not so sure, but what the hell. She loved to suck my cock and swallow my jism, so she had some lovely redeeming qualities, fuck yeah!

"Margo, I do love you. That was the reason I was so devastated when I caught you cheating. I will cancel my date. I should have before. By the way, your feelings DO matter to me, and I'm damn sure they matter to Cynthia. Do you love me? You want to go out looking for strange?" I wanted to gauge her reaction.

"Yes, I love you so much it hurts. And not just no, but HELL NO to the strange dick hunt. You can go on the date, as long as I, --oops! I mean WE are there with you. Do you think I could suck her nipples and maybe eat her out?" She was back to dirty/sexy Margo mode! She had her dirty sly smile back, the dirty little slut! Her dirty little hand was on my cock! She cradled my balls, very tenderly. Margo loves my testicles. No idea why. She held the boys every chance she got.

I looked at Cynthia's Mom.

"Well. Melissa. What do you feel for me? How long do you want to be with me, and for that matter, us? I need to hear what's in your heart, one way or another." I gazed at the beautiful woman. She just launched herself at me, and wrapped her arms around me and kissed me full on my lips again and again before pulling back. I thought she might break my neck, she was kissing me so hard and fast.

"Dan. I belong to you now. Heart and soul. I... Can't help it, I love you so much. I get wet when you LOOK at me. I have never been so very happy in my entire life. I know I'm old, I know my love for you is wrong, considering my daughter is crazy over you. Look at me, I'm shaking like a school girl. I would die for you Dan! Hell I would kill for you. But I will always love you... Forever. That said, I won't fuck up your marriage. You should send me away, I'll go kill myself. I never ever want to be a burden. I want to fuck you so bad right now. But you are my master. If you really want to go fuck some big tit black woman, I can't stop you. I wish you wouldn't... unless I get to suck her cunt while you fuck me from behind. You could fuck me in the ass if you want to? Is that ok with you? That's what is in my fucked up heart. I love you more than life itself. I'm sorry I--" she burst into tears. "I NEVER want to go!" She bawled like a baby. She wrapped herself around me like an octopus, arms and legs as well holding me close.

I held her in my arms and kissed her, then I opened up my arms and all three women were in my tight embrace. Was this going to work? I had serious doubts. Most likely not. I could easily envision it going straight to hell, a dozen different ways! I didn't know how to make a single relationship work, and here I was in a TRIPLE scenario?!

But just because you know that a sandcastle is going to be washed away eventually, you still build the thing, as best you can, and hope for the best. Maybe you build a seawall... But regardless of the finality of the situation, you have to enjoy the building process itself, and the castle, although ephemeral sand castles will always be there... In the hearts and minds of the people who built them! That's the hope anyway.

In the same vein, my little girl squad would in all likelihood, fail. That did not mean I didn't love them, all three of my crazy bitches. They were each and altogether, mine. I held them all tightly and they held me. It worked for now. It might not survive high tide, but this instant it was ok.

My phone rang breaking the mood we had been in. Just fucking perfect timing as I kissed each woman in turn, and multiple hands sought out my rigid pole, and my hands were busy with three soaking wet pussies. Fucking three hot women is a magical treat for any man. Definitely my bucket list was being fulfilled a bit.

"Aren't you going to answer it?" Cynthia asked me. She was antsy about a ringing phone. Screw the goddamned phone. I had better things to do.

"NO! Fuck 'em. You girls are way more important than some fucking stupid phone call!" I squeezed them all tighter. But of course crazy Cynthia just had to answer the damned phone. I think she might have some kind of OCD or something.

"Hello...Yes, this is Dan's phone. Who shall I say is calling?... I'm his fiancee... Oh hi Lauren! I've heard so much about you... Yes, he speaks of you often... I know he is the best there is...Well he had made the date with you when I was still in surgery, remember? We had not been engaged until after that, so I am trying to be fair to him... I'm not jealous, although I am a bit jealous of your big tits... Oh yes, I think he is in love with your big jugs... Yes I am bisexual... Really? You have a girlfriend?... And you are married? Well that's going to be a problem...He what? No! That's terrible... Three YEARS? That's too long to go without cock. Why not just divorce his cheating ass?... No wonder you want to fuck Dan to death...You got the night off?... Really, you're right outside?... Well why don't you come on up and visit?... My mom and his ex fiancee are here too... Yes, it's true, we all love him. We are his harem... We all fuck him!" She was listening and smiling.

"...No, no, it's fine, we all want to meet you...Yes, we are all bisexual except for Dan...He is a stud... Yes it is nice, and wide too!.. We're in Apartment 2B. The front door is unlocked, come on up. See you soon." My face must have shown my terror. I was going to be the only guy with FOUR BEAUTIFUL WOMEN. I was gonna start eating Viagra sandwiches.

"You just invited Lauren? Now? I was just about to fuck all of you. What the fuck?" I said. Best laid plans of mice and men. Could I get the job done? Was it going to be world war 3? Oh shit, oh what have I got myself into now?

"Oh stop being such a little chicken shit. It's not like we are going to have an orgy. She's just coming up to say hi and visit for a while." She smiled her angelic girl-next-door smile...

~~~~~~~~

Twenty minutes later, I was fucking balls deep in lovely Lauren's tight cunt, the beautiful, busty, black nurse I had met and fucked before! My betrothed (Cynthia)was being licked to a huge orgasm by my beautiful buxom black lover. Lauren turned out to be very, very bisexual, and a delight to fuck. Her tits were each the size of bowling balls, and her areolas were five or six inches across, and wrinkled in hot anticipation. Lauren's nipples were dark, as big as my thumb, and rock hard. They looked gorgeous and suckable. They were a tit man's dream. I am a tit man. But today I had some female help with her huge boobs. The girls all loved sucking on those ginormous jugs.

While Cynthia had her dripping cunt on Lauren's mouth, Mel was sucking on her left nipple, and Margo was sucking on her right tit. Her boobs were so large the girls had to use two hands per tit! Lauen was moaning and shuddering through her fourth or fifth climax on my cock, her long red nails drawing blood from my back as she pulled me to her. Her legs curled around me, and she pulled me in deeper with her thick shapely limbs.The girls apparently enjoyed Lauren as much as I did. I said loudly, "I can't... hold back... I'm going to cum..." I felt the semen filling my cock, almost ready to spew forth! I was surprised as Lauren quickly moved the girls out of her way to get my dick into her mouth and I exploded in seconds flat from her fabulous tongue and plump cocksucker lips. She held every drop in her mouth, as the girls yelled, "Share! Share! I want some too!" So all four girls savored my jism like a fine wine, and then swallowed happily, showing off their own empty mouth when they were done. Lauren surprised me again.

"I want to be one of your lucky women. I want to be your dirty, sexy mistress. I want to suck out your cum out of these beautiful women. I have never been so very happy as I am now. I do have one problem though." Lauren spoke to me.

"Your husband?" I asked.

"Hell no. I was going to divorce him before I even met you. No my problem is my sweet girlfriend Alisha. I love her, but what if you and her... don't get along? I really don't want to lose her or you, any of you!" She touched Margo's face and then Mel's, then Cynthia's face too. She had a few tears. The women were getting along incredibly well for only having known each other such a short time. That surprised me.

"Well, look. There's no use fretting about it. Call her up and get her over here and we'll see if I can persuade her to let you be here. If not, then you just had a great night, we'll all remain good friends, no harm, no foul. I don't want to fuck up a loving relationship, if that's what you and her have." I looked at her with love in my eyes. And tears. Sometimes it pays to be honest.

"Is she bisexual?" I asked her.

"No, she's strictly a lesbian."

"That might work in our favor, as all the girls here are bisexuals. More nubins for the rubbin'. Who would like to show this girl a nice time? While I fuck your ass?" All the girls hands were up.

"Me!", "Me!", "Hell no, me, me, ME! I haven't got my ass fucked in a while. It's my turn!" Cynthia always seemed to want anal sex.

"How about all of you?" I kinda boasted a bit. I must be nuts!

"Big talk little man!" Lauren chided me, as I grabbed her and kissed Cynthia hard.

"I did promise to fuck Cynthia's ass, but I will fuck all of you, or die trying. Who wants to lube up her asshole and my dick? Cynthia, as I buttfuck you, I expect that you will eat Lauren's pussy until she comes good. Ok Cynthia?"

"Yes Master." She loved being subservient to me, just like her mom. She got in position on her hands and knees in front of me, with her mouth on Lauren's cunt. Lauren was on her side and she was licking Margo's bald pussy. Margo had Mel's smooth cunt in her mouth. We had a nice daisy chain going, and every few orgasms we would change position until all the girls had been buttfucked. I was balls deep inside Lauren again. She seemed to love my cock inside her. Mel was under her sucking up on Lauren's clit, as Cynthia licked her mom's cunt, and I licked Margo's sweet cunt. Without too much reach I was finger fucking my fiancee Cynthia's tight little cunt with two fingers. Lauren came, Melissa climaxed, Cynthia came on my fingers hard, and Margo yelled, and filled my mouth with her girl juices, as she exploded in my mouth. I couldn't hold back, and I shot a huge load into Lauren's tight shithole. Lauren came again when she felt my cock spurting into her marvelous little asshole. I pulled out of Lauren's ass with a pop, and Mel immediately cleaned my dick with her mouth. I had to take a breather. Never in my wildest dreams would I have believed what I had done today. I had taken a little blue pill, but still... I had just gotten four very oversexed bisexual women off, repeatedly! My bladder reminded me of other liquid duties my cock attended to.