Married Man Comes in Contact

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ben felt the glory and warmth of closeness to another. He didn't flinch when Gary started unbuttoning his shirt, one by one all the way down his front, closer and closer to the head of his throbbing cock. Ben was almost breathless.

Gary loosened the shirt and started pulling it down over Ben's shoulders. Discreetly he let his hand find the belt buckle and with extreme care not to touch the hard cock, unfastened it and the pants. He let his hand drift across the small of Ben's back and pushed the pants down hooking his thumb on the band of the underwear over his ass crack and pulled the underwear down just a little. Grabbing the sides of the pants including a pinch of the underwear, Gary pulled down the pants and underwear and dragged the shirt down Ben's arms as well.

Ben felt Gary tap the back of his knee which he lifted and Gary smoothly pulled off his socks and shoes one at a time, followed by the pants legs, and then the underwear.

Gary took Ben's clothes to a hanger and hung them up in the closet while Ben stood there with a standing hard cock in public view of the window should anyone have a vantage from the outside. It felt risqué to Ben and he felt a little of the excitement of an exhibitionist.

Ben went for a look out of the window standing facing the window feeling a draft of air on his bursting hard cock.

A knock came at the door and Gary said, "Just stay there, it's ok. It is the waitress and she won't tell anyone."

The voyeur hotel waitress came in with a tray of drinks, a light breakfast, and some ice.

Gary went to get some tip money from the dresser and she took out a very high definition cell phone camera and took a video and pictures of Ben's ass. It showed his firm butt and his balls hanging between his legs in front of the window in contrast. Ben bent over to scratch his foot, and she got a perfect view of his ass crack and butt hole. Ben turned to see what she had on the tray and she got the contrast of his cock in the window light with a side view, and then a frontal view. She would treasure this video above her others and would play it over and over zooming in and going slow motion, as she liked. She wanted badly to kiss his ass to feel how firm it was, and lick every millimeter of it. She would have licked every centimeter of his crotch if he only would have asked.

Gary knew with a hard cock like that Ben would do almost anything, but he knew Ben wanted to suck his cock and balls to swallow cum anyway.

Gary undressed slowly in front of Ben making sure to turn in ways that Ben would see his body from all angles. Standing beside Ben, Gary held Ben's ass cheek pulling up and stretching it, fondling the crack, and guided him in front of the window. Pushing down on his shoulders, Gary got Ben down on his naked knees facing his cock. They were now giving a side view to the window and Gary's cock stood out in contrast with the room décor.

Ben let the tip of his tongue touch Gary's cock head. He fondled Gary's balls for a minute feeling all the way back to the ass crack and up his back side. He could feel the heat from Gary's butt hole on his wrist. He held up the balls, kissed, licked, and then sucked each one, then licked between the balls as far back as he could reach with his tongue. He licked up the cum vein absorbing the exotic taste and the smooth skin. Then he teased the cock head with his tongue and started to suck. Ben lusted for that magic moment when he got a torrent of Gary's cum. While he sucked he kept feeling Gary's crotch and ass crack, also letting his hand sensuously caress his leg skin. Ben loved the closeness and warmth of another man's cock in his mouth, crotch and balls in hand.

Gary let the enjoyment last as long as he could for both of them but soon he started to tighten up and was gushing cum into Ben's mouth making sure most of it pooled on his tongue for taste and let some of it shoot straight down Ben's throat.

While Ben was sucking it dry, cleaning cock and balls with his mouth, Gary looked out of the window. There was a small crowd on the Sky-way between the building towers looking through the window. Across in the other building a business meeting was interrupted while men and women took the opportunity to look through the window. One of them said to the others, "I told you this room was a good choice."

When Ben was done, Gary did the return favor and was rewarded with thick creamy built up cum load in his mouth. He caressed Bens cock, balls, crotch, and ass sensuously and slowly putting Ben in another world.

Afterward Gary said, "You don't have to put your clothes back on. Just enjoy the freedom of being naked and the feeling of your skin airing out." They spent the rest of the afternoon drinking, smoking pot, and watching porn. Ben enjoyed seeing Gary's ass. Never since his college days had Ben felt so free in the nude.

On the tray the waitress brought there was a bottle of Italian flavored salad dressing oil made mostly of olive oil.

Ben was getting pretty drunk and stoned.

Gary coaxed him to lay on the bed face down with his knees spreads so he could massage Ben with the oil.

The oil felt warm and Ben felt the massage deep in his muscles, relaxing him almost to hypnosis. His arms were spread above his shoulders and Gary massaged along the grain of his muscles, shoulders and all down the main back muscles to his waist. Soon he was massaging his butt cheeks, the top of his legs, and down to his ankles. Gary then concentrated more on the butt cheeks feeling every part and how firm and pliant they were. He massaged deep in his crack pulling the cheeks apart to reach every part. Occasionally he poured more oil on. Then he pulled both cheeks apart at the butt hole, opening it up a little, and poured some oil directly in.

It was a thrilling feeling to Ben. Then he felt Gary's fingers start to work into his asshole. It was okay because Gary had fingered his asshole before. Now he seemed to stretch it, putting in two fingers and moving them around. "Relax," Gary softly whispered. His fingers were moving in and out, twisting around effortlessly with the oil.

Ben felt the weight of Gary on the bed beside him. Soon he felt, maybe a finger at his asshole, but it was bigger.

Gary watched as his wetly oiled bareback cock head pressed on Ben's asshole. He slowly pushed it in, and watched as Ben's hole adapted slowly as he went. It was so slow that Ben was not aware of the progress, until he felt pubic hair on his ass. Soon he felt the slow withdrawal and he grunted reflexively, which gave Gary satisfaction.

Gently Gary increased the pace and was soon thrusting with strength. It felt so good he hoped he could continue all night.

Ben felt the swell of the cock going in and out, soon learning when to squeeze for maximum benefit. He squirmed his ass, and twisted his crotch screwing the cock. He humped and fucked back. He was getting good at it and soon Gary was about to blow.

Gary came with force and when his cock slid out he just laid it in Ben's crack reached around and jacked Ben's cock until he came in his palm and fed it to his mouth.

They relaxed in the nude for a while drinking some stronger drinks, and Gary produced some cocaine.

Gary found the opportunity to find out more about Ben's hot wife and dug through Ben's wallet and got Pamela's name, cell number, email address, and picture. She was pretty. He started getting some ideas to casually meet her in public store and makes a deal to join his business friend for lunch to impress him. Maybe he could get her to send sext messages. It would be just a little role play. Just an erotic circumstance such as a stranger rubbing her pussy would probably turn on her sex life again. He would make it his goal to get into her panties, see her nude, and have wild, rough sex with her. He could get her started perhaps with car sex by jacking him off, and then his business friend. There would be some money in it for her. He would get her drunk, and turned on. He would offer to pay extra for flashing up skirt extra if he gets hard on, and dance close. He thought she could be drugged, go to a hotel room, be prostituted, but to her it would be much like dating. She would get sodomized and fucked, learn to suck and swallow cum in front of open window in public. Gary day dreamed on his idea.

Ben was having a wonderful time. He was drunk, but the drugs made him stay awake and he continued to feel horny and erotic.

They watched some gay porn where gay guys sucked nice clean businessmen cocks. It was ultimate temptation for Ben who now had a love for fresh cum.

Late in the night Gary announced he had a surprise for Ben. He asked Ben, "How would you like to suck some cum from nice clean businessmen cocks?"

Ben enthusiastically nodded his head, "I would love it."

They put some clothes on and Gary led Ben to a men's room on the same floor next to a business seminar room. Ben was wobbly drunk and drugged, as Gary had spiked his drinks.

In the men's bathroom there were several stalls and one on the end that was closed off by a construction tarp. There was an additional room that was being constructed, and next door to that was a small room closed off for construction equipment and materials. There was a wall between the two areas, but there was a place cut away as if part of the construction. It was about waist high and made to look as if the wall was about to be torn down. Gary had been informed of something else though.

Arm in arm Gary led Ben to the place in the wall. It was almost too dark to see their way. Gary knew there had been tweets about a secret glory hole for the business men attending sessions on the same floor. This was perhaps every married man's secret fantasy.

Soon they saw a hand with a white shirt sleeve through the hole beckoning. As Ben started to look through the hole a nice clean cock came through. There was a whiff of ravishing cologne. Ben began giving a luxurious blow job, and pulled the man's balls through to suck on them also. He massaged the balls, and stroked the crotch feeling ass cheeks, ass crack, and ass hole. As the cock got harder and harder and the balls tightened up, Ben let his finger travel into the asshole massaging the prostate. The gentleman tightened his ass and clinched cumming streams into Ben's grateful mouth.

Ben knew from Gary there were between 100 and 200 businessmen in the sessions and they all knew about the makeshift Glory Hole. Ben got some really good tasting cum, and enjoyed the variety of tastes and textures of balls he sucked and the cocks. Sometimes he tasted fresh urine pee drops on the cockheads which just gave an exotic flavor. He stroked the crotches, legs, and butts of each business man, requiring him to unbuckle their pants. He was particularly rewarded with touching their ass cracks and butt hole, and feeling the strong clinch of their butt cheeks. Gary supplied some anti-bacteria hand wash and a jar of lube. He would clean his finger and dip it into the lube before sticking his finger in the ass just before each ejaculation. He got stronger cum shots that way.

Ben learned to stimulate them quick and get them hard, teasing and tantalizing while stroking, and lightly caressing their balls and ass crack. The quicker they came the more cum he would get, hopefully sucking and swallowing at least 100 cum shots, and sucking at least 200 balls licking the balls sacks for the coveted taste, and the erotic musky smell, and sometimes the slight smell of piss. When he could he loved licking the exotic perineum skin and rimming the assholes, but these were fewer in number, as most kept their pants on and didn't turn around or bend over.

Late in the night the sessions started clearing and there were fewer and fewer cocks to suck. The last one Ben sucked was an entertainer who had worked up a hard-on all night and gave Ben a tremendous load of thick creamy cum, so thick he almost choked and gagged. But then the entertainer motioned for Ben's cock. Ben had worked up a hard on all night, and was grateful to get a reciprocal blow job. He was surprised when after wetting Ben's cock, the entertainer with fluorescent candy glitter lipstick deep throated his cock all the way down to the balls, licking his balls. He also had candy glitter fingernail polish and as Ben was about to explode cum into his mouth, he stuck a finger up Ben's ass. Ben now had glitter around the base of his cock and encircling pubic hair, and he didn't find out until later that he also had a fluorescent glitter anal ring. The entertainer had also sucked Ben's balls, and now they had fluorescent glitter on his balls and the pubic hair on them.

Gary had excellent public relations and coordination skills and soon informed Ben there was another private party with some nice guys. (He didn't explain that by nice guys, he meant gay.) There were at least 100 invitees to this party which was on the same floor as their room.

Ben had taken shots of rum with coke and lime and powdered sugar. It mixed well with the cum tastes in his mouth.

Gary must have mixed cocaine in Ben's drinks as well because he had stamina to carry on and was sexually stimulated all night. Gary knew how to keep a party going and how to help his friends out.

They entered the party room and there were lots of disco lights with vintage mirror balls hanging from the ceiling, black lights, strobe lights, and half naked people. Some were naked, and more were taking off their clothes. Some had body glitter with a rainbow of color.

They were all gay and Ben received many warm hugs, and he was urged to strip naked. While still making his mind up about it reluctantly, hands unfastened his clothes and soon he was in the nude. As he was given a frontal hug reaching around to his ass cheeks, and the guy whose hard on slipped below Ben's balls massaged his crotch while another hugged from behind laying his cock in Ben's ass crack whispering in his ear to clinch his ass.

Soon it was discovered that Ben had a ring of fluorescent glitter around the base of his cock, glittery balls, and a fluorescent glitter anal ring from the entertainer. He began to get a lot of admiration as the party guy. One of the admirers, Jim, liked it so much he soon procured some durable fluorescent glitter anal gel lube. Soon they set him in chair with ass out, knees spread & arched back to admire his body. He was comfortable with arms and shoulders over the back of the soft chair, with his mouth facing straight out, and his throat and upper body vertical.

Jim soon face-fucked Ben, and came down his throat in gushes. He let Ben suck his balls then stepped aside for the next guy. Jim took the edible and durable fluorescent glitter anal gel lube with muscle relaxer and rubbed it into Ben's ass crack making a beautiful body art under the black light. He generously used it to lube Ben's asshole, finger fucking him in the process, until the hole was very slick.

Soon Jim was ready again and fucked Ben's ass while Ben sucked another cock and balls.

After a while, Gary came back around and saw the glittery fluorescent slick anal ring with streams of excess cum leaking down his perineum and over his balls. It was a beautiful sight.

The waitress came by with more supplies and drinks, took her night vision camera out and got some great pictures and video of Ben and his fluorescent glitter asshole. She rubbed her hand in the slick, syrupy slick gelatinous lube and cum blend, and massaged it into his entire ass cheeks, and ass crack, massaging it into his balls as well. It was even more beautiful as a new supply of cum elegantly cascaded from his exposed asshole down over his balls creating a creamy new vanilla blend.

It was not too long before Ben passed out or fell asleep, but the party was still going on and he was securely in place in the comfortable chair. While going to sleep he still received more dreamy cum shots, and was still getting cum shot in his ass. His conscious was padded with the sound and rocking feel of cocks pumping cum in his ass and stomachs smacking his ass with a spanking sound.

Gary told Ben later that he had sucked and fucked every cock in the party, but lost count somewhere after 100.

Ben had passed out so never knew how long the party lasted, but Gary informed him he was still getting fucked in his sleep, which would explain some of his wonderful dreams in the future.

Ben had glitter shit for weeks.

***

To see my other listings click on Alluring_Crimson_Shifter below and enjoy!

***

12