Married Man Fulfills Another

Story Info
Married Man sucks black cock-second gay encounter.
1k words
4.52
11k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once you fulfill a fantasy, isn't it normal to want to just upscale the next fantasy? Well, I did exactly that and I'm not so sure how I feel about it, after all sucking one cock to get that fantasy fulfilled is one thing but taking it a step further to the second cock, a black cock, well that's maybe crossing the line.

I could not help but re-live my first experience in my head, many times with my cock in my hand, as it was so hot and exactly as I imagined. This would take much more work, or so at least I thought. I hopped on Grindr, as I had success my first time, and started perusing young black men. I found two or three options, I like younger men, younger than 25, masculine, and man within 15 minutes I met Derek. He was half black, dark complexion, dreads, and a pretty face, claimed to be bisexual and 23. I was, of course, nervous to meet him, it would be my second cock sucking adventure, but it stirred up butterflies that are hard to describe, like in your stomach and balls simultaneously, an amazingly enthralling set of emotions and why chasing it becomes a man's fantasy I suppose. Like an anxious hard on.

My first fantasy was all about the dark room, no talking, just servicing a cock. This one I wanted to see and play with as I sucked on it. Derek and I met at the Budget Inn on Aurora, I checked into room 112, texted him the room number and he parked around the corner and walked to the room. I had the door cracked and I was sitting on the chair, cock out jerking off thinking about Derek's cock in my mouth when he came in. I asked him to make himself comfortable, he hopped in the shower, rinsed off and came out with a towel wrapped around his waste only. I asked him to lie down on the bed and start pleasuring himself, there was lube on the bed waiting for him as I was using it on myself. The first time I sucked cock I just sucked his dick, made sure he got off but did not get off myself or swallow, two things I wanted to accomplish in this fantasy. I was so rock hard and turned on by this point I knew it would be easy to keep jerking while I sucked on Derek and maybe cum at the same time. I let him get warmed up, the light from the bathroom was the only one on, creating a shadow against the far wall, almost a projector of him jerking off feverously. I was not so sure I would last long, one of the hottest things I've ever seen, this gorgeous black man, soaking wet, masturbating his huge cock not three feet from me, WOW!

I gave him a minute or two to get it rock hard, he obviously liked the audience as he sprung right to attention, the voyeur aspect I suppose, and then walked over to him and grabbed in it my hand. His cock was like a cucumber, a fucking monster of a cock, and I started stroking it. He was moaning while I played with the head in my right hand, slowly replacing his motions with mine. I started slowly stroking his cock with my right hand and continued at my cock with my left when suddenly, his hand reached out and stroked my cock. Now the first time the guy didn't touch me, so I was surprised, shocked, and so turned on I couldn't stand it, so I immediately shoved his black cock in my mouth. He was laying on his back with his beautiful black cock in my mouth still caressing my cock and balls. He had some pre-cum on the tip of his cock, which I worked feverishly with my mouth from the bottom.

I know I like the undertip licked very softly, balls played with and occasionally a finger up my ass, once in a while that is. I assumed he liked the same, so I worked him from the underside, softly, hands on balls rubbing lube all over his balls and taint. I could only take maybe 6 inches of his cock in my mouth, I tried to deep throat but was afraid, literally, I would puke all over him.

I took a second to compose myself and suddenly he pushed me on my back and started sucking my rock-hard cock, something I had not planned, necessarily fantasized about or was even sure I was ok with. That lasted about 10 seconds or less until it became the best blow job of my life. Men know how to suck cock, I had no idea, we really know where it feels good and how to pleasure a man, it's just usually our own cock. Anyway, Derek went to town as did I, he started fucking my mouth, pumping my throat as he bobbed up and down on my cock. He was rubbing lube all over my balls and taint when suddenly he slipped a finger into my asshole, so I did the same, hoping he was giving me lessons. Sure enough, two fingers in his asshole, his cock in my mouth and mine in his mouth, he started to cum. I kept that cock in my mouth, the hot cum filling the back of my throat with each of his pumps. Salty, sweet, nasty and all I could do was stroke, rub and swallow. I was 30 seconds behind him, just enough to suck him clean and then he returned the favor, two fingers up my ass and swallowed every drop of cum from my cock.

I wish the ass play had not felt so good, makes me wonder how far I would have gone. I mean if two fingers feels that good, what does a cock feel like while jerking mine? Swallowing that guy's cum was so hot, I would do that again, he had a huge 8-inch, fat black cock that was amazing to play with and suck on. Putting that in my ass, not so sure.