Married to Porn Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It won't fail my love. It cant. I'm your doctor. If I say that you're dying then you're dying."

"Carol, you and I are the worst kept secret in this place. They'll have me re-examined by another doctor with a quickness.

A doctor that I'm not fucking."

"It's already been factored in and dealt with. It cost me $50,000."

"Sounds like you thought of everything."

"I did indeed." Carol announced proudly.

"Everything except...everything except the fact that I'm a six time loser Carol. I have no marketable skills, I'm too old for manual labor and too stupid to go back to school to learn a trade.

I have no money, nothing I can retire on, no family I can reach out to and..."

"And I have 35 million dollars in the bank. Your "job" will be to simply be my husband, and...she said as she caressed his massive forearm; to finally be the father to our daughter."

She then reached down and grabbed his erect member, "and to give me this monster every night." She said as she pulled down his pants.

"I thought that we didn't have time for this?" He asked as he closed his eyes as she knelt to take his prick into her mouth.

"I pushed back a few appointments for today." She said as she looked up from cock sucking duties.

The mind of the man called Steamboat reeled. He has been carrying on this affair with a wealthy white doctor for years. An affair that produced a nine year old daughter, Audrey, whom Carrol named after her favorite niece.

Now this woman who was subsequently also going to work on his knob in a California prison clinic, was putting everything on the line to free him from the constrains of a life sentence.

He didn't really think about life outside of prison walls very often. What the hell for? He didn't have to worry about some young Compton cowboy trying to earn street cred by shooting a feared OG in the back of the head.

He got his three hots and a cot with lots of benefits. His ex had him sent a monthly stipend, plus he received almost daily "conjugal visits" from the most beautiful woman in the California prison system.

What use had he for the outside? Except...he really did want another shot at parenthood. A real shot this time. Perhaps he could make up for the lousy job he did with the rest of his offspring?

Who knows...maybe he'd have a chance to look Damon and Devonte' up when he got home. Devonte' had mentioned to him that he'd probably be bunking with Damon and his family for an indefinite amount of time anyway.

Another reason he would want to touch the outside was the vengeance that he so desperately sought but felt he'd never have the chance to get.

He was suddenly jolted back to reality as Carol's cocksucking had sent him into an orgasmic spasm.

"Fuck!" He exclaimed as he filled his lover's mouth with his man juice.

"You know, for an old man with "prostrate cancer" you sure do cum a lot." She joked as she wiped the corner of her mouth.

"Let me see it." He said to her.

She opened her mouth to show him the load that she still had resting on her tongue. After he had a chance to view it she then swallowed the entire thing.

"This could be us every night my love." She said as she stood and gazed lovingly into his eyes.

"Make it happen baby." He said in reply. "Daddy's ready to come home."

Part 7: Action!

"Ok, we've went over everything pertinent to todays shoot already." Director Wally Wally said as he briefed both Damon(Master D) and Audrey(Penny Pride) on how everything would play out for today as the two most bankable adult film stars would "mix it up" for the first time ever as if they were in a championship prize fight.

"But to give a quick recap, Damon you'll be in the bed here "asleep" in your hotel room as our friend the "maid", that'd be you Audrey, will creep into his bedroom in an attempt to rob the contents of his safe and..."

"What's wrong Wally?" Damon asked after noticing the considerable pause after the director stopped speaking.

"This plot sounds cheesy as fuck. And that's saying a lot for a fuck flick. Let me think for a second...I've got it! Someone go and grab a tennis racket or a golf club out of wardrobe. You guys ready to do a bit of "improvisation?" Wally Wally says eagerly to Damon and Audrey.

"We're porn stars Wally. We've been improvising our entire careers." Damon said in reply for both of them.

"Good! So here's how the scene will play out..."

Ten minutes later....

"Quiet on the set please! Annnnnnd action!"

"Housekeeping." A sultry voice says from behind the hotel room door. "Housekeeping". She said again before entering the room.

To which she gets the "shock" of her life, as she spies a tall naked black man with headphones on; his back turned to her and taking practice golf swings.

Her loud shriek got his attention in ways that her knocks and announcements of "housekeeping" never could.

He turns and is also surprised by the sight of the blond bombshell in a skimpy French maid outfit, no stockings and open toed stripper mules.

"May I help you ma'am?" He asked as his cock jerked forward at the sight of the sexy scantily clad domestic.

"Uh...I came to clean your room. May I ask why you are doing that in the nude?" She said as she pointed to the driver he was holding.

"This? Well, I have a match later on and I need to prepare for it."

"A match? Oh my god! Are you Tiger Woods?"

The audience on the set snickered slightly until Wally Wally shushed them quiet. Damon, who is known throughout the industry for his professionalism on set, also almost broke character In laughter.

"God I'm so going to miss this." He thought to himself as his mind wandered off to the next step in his career journey as a comic book artist/writer/creator; and back to the sexy Caucasian starlet that he was getting ready to fuck for the first and quite possibly only time in his life.

"Uh no. I'm not Tiger Woods. I'm a...Ah, professional golf coach.

I'm the guy that trains people like Tiger with his swing."

"But why are you naked?"

"Because it helps me to become "one" with my club. Would you care to try it?"

"Do I have to get naked like you?"

"It helps."

Penny hikes her skirt up above her waist and takes the club from Damon and starts to swing it.

"Like this?" She asked after a few swats into thin air.

"No. Not quite. Allow me to show you." Damon then got behind Penny, placed his hands atop hers as she grasped the golf club and worked her through a few practice swings.

"Your cock is poking me in the back."

"That's the thing ma'am. You see. You also have to become "one" with my club in order to really get this game down.

"You're lying." She said breathlessly. "You just want to fuck me."

"That too." Damon said as he slid his stiff dick into the dripping pussy of his costar.

In the audience, Diane watched and and slightly rubbed her pussy as her husband and his Caucasian film mate began to fuck on screen in earnest.

As the scene heated up, Diane was joined by Tracee who had just wrapped up her own shoot with Jack Martin.

Because the set was in quiet mode. Diane pulled out her phone and shot a text to the woman sitting next to her.

"Hey gurl...how'd it go?"

"Aside from the fact that you could now drive a Mack truck through my booty hole? I'd say that it was a success."

"An anal scene with Jack? I hope your insurance covers that🤣🤣🤣.

"ROTFLMAO!"

"The only thing Jack likes more than getting some black pussy is to stick his dick in a sistah's ass."

"Well this was all Caz's idea. He likes to see women grimace in pain on camera."

"Sadistic a-hole. Oops make sure that you delete that. Lol"

"Will do lol. But why do you care?" This is Damon's last movie before you guys start your new life away from porn isn't it?"

"One more and we are done. We are going to do a last movie together."

"Can't wait to see it. Speaking of which, Damon is giving Penny the business isn't he? She looks like she's in complete ecstasy."

"He is indeed! 🤣. But you know? It's funny. I don't think I've ever noticed how beautiful Penny is until today. I now hate that I never got to do a girl-on-girl scene with her."

"ROTFLMAO! It took her getting fucked by your husband for you to appreciate her beauty? That really is like rain on your wedding day."

"LMAO! Ok Alanis."

Back on the set

"I feel like I'm in heaven." Penny/Audrey whispered to Damon as they lay cheek to cheek in a closed leg spooning position.

"Ditto. I now see what all the hype was about that surrounded you, Audrey." Damon whispered as he slowly and methodically worked his cock in and out of his costar's tight twat.

"You know...Caz will give me a lot of leeway."

"Leeway on what?"

"The final scene."

"What about the final scene?"

"I don't want you to cum on my tits. I want you to cum inside of me instead.

Damon?"

"Yes?"

"Did you hear me?"

"I did...but I don't understand why."

"They'll be talking about it for years to come. When this "leaks" out that you "inseminated" me, it'll catapult sales into the stratosphere. Aren't you getting a percentage of the profit like I am?"

"I was going to until Caz canceled my out of control gambling debts to a mafia psycho." Damon thinks to himself regarding the sit down that Sal Cazale had with the La Cosa Nostra boss of that animal Tony Fishtank, Alphonse Carbone.

"Fuck it. Let's do it. Let's give 'em something to talk about." Damon said and seconds later, he unleashed his seed forcibly into Audrey's (Penny Pride)hot tight snatch.

"Get a closeup! Get a closeup!" Wally Wally shouted as he forgot his own directions of "quiet on the set".

The camera zoomed in as Damon pulled all but the head of his cock out as it jerked up and down as he delivered the "money shot" that would soon be seen around the world.

"Girl I just 💦 myself from watching that shit!" Tracee said in a text to Diane.

"Gurl I'm still cumming." Diane replied.

Back on the set.

With Damon moaning in her ear, a "cum chain reaction" took place as Audrey screamed and jerked violently back and forth caught up in the throes of her own orgasmic bliss.

She finally buried her head into her pillow in an effort to hide falling tears from the camera as well as from Damon's wife whom she knew had a front row seat for the ongoing action.

"Cut! Oh my god! Oh my fucking god! Deep Throat...you can run but you can't fucking hide! We are coming for the top spot with this one!" Wally Wally exclaimed.

"Are you ok?" Damon asked his slightly weeping costar.

"Just hold me for a few seconds while I try and pull it together." She replied softly.

"Girl? Are you ok?" Tracee asked Diane as they continued to watch Damon and Audrey still laying on the bed and embracing.

"I know what she's going through." Diane admits. "The first time I shot with Mike Stefano I went through the same thing. Hell, I go through it practically every night with Damon."

Suddenly Salvatore "Caz" Cazale walked onto the set. His stoic expression gave away nothing as to how he had perceived the shoot as he watched from a monitor in his office.

The entire set went mute as if the camera was still rolling. He moved past Wally Wally as if he was invisible. He gave no acknowledgment to the staff or anyone viewing the live shoot.

He walked stridently over toward the bed where his top female performer lay still in the arms of the man who had just fucked her nearly into blissful oblivion.

Damon, as if they had just been discovered by a jealous husband, leapt from the bed and out of Audrey's pussy which slammed shut with a very audible squish.

He faced the head of the studios who stood in front of him and looked down at Damon's still semi hard member.

Caz reached over to a towel rack and grabbed and tossed the towel to Damon who wrapped it around his lower half. Still he remained mute. Everyone in the studio speculated on what would happen next.

Diane reached into her purse and produced a can of pepper spray; just in case the porn CEO had nefarious thoughts in mind for her husband, but she was silently cautioned by Tracee to put it away.

Was he angry? Why? It was his idea that the two of them shoot together. Did Damon break protocol with the creampie finish? It was porn for Christ's sake! Hardly an exact science.

Finally, Caz breaks the silence.

"I thought that you were a professional?" He asked Damon.

"I am a professional." Damon replied.

"Ok...."Mr. Professional". Would you care to explain why you left a minute and a half on the shot clock? Now we are going to have to loop a scene to fill that void."

Damon looked quizzically at Caz for a few seconds. Then, at that moment, he had his "Goodfellas" realization. Like when Ray Liotta's Henry Hill caught on to Jos Pesci's "you think I'm funny" ruse.

He and Caz both broke out in fits of hysterical laughter as the rest of the people on set clapped and let out much needed sighs of relief.

Damon grabbed a robe for Audrey and then placed it around her while Caz addressed and thanked everyone on set.

"As Wally Wally said, we are coming for that top spot! This movie will be the biggest ever! I'm anticipating a billion dollars in sales easily!

He suddenly dialed it back a notch and spoke more directly.

"It's not often that you have a chance to work with the very best. Angelo Dundee had Ali, Cus D'mato had Tyson, Phil had Jordan, Belichick had Brady...and I had Damon "Master D" Hartsfield." Caz said nearly on the verge of tears.

"I'm proud to say that Damon...come up here also Diane. And his beautiful and very sexy better half, have decided to shoot one last movie together for Caz Productions before they depart the business forever. I've got my writers working on a script and I'm anticipating a grand slam homerun from porn's premiere power couple.

And tonight, we celebrate! I've booked the entirety of Pats of Hollywood except for the bar area for tonight. Best steak and lobster in all of So-cal.

And with as much protein as Damon has lost today, I'll assume that a tomahawk medium rare is on his mind for tonight."

Everyone laughed; well, almost everyone. A seething Jack "Richard Dick Biggs" Martin, scowled in a corner as he watched Caz heap praise onto Damon that should have been rightly his. Hell, everything that Damon had should've been his, including Diane.

You'd think that he hadn't just finished shooting an epic interracial anal scene with Tracee. Where was his praise? Where were his accolades and dinner invite? Although he knew that the invite was extended to everyone from Cazale, he also knew that he wouldn't be the center of attention.

Once again, when it came to a comparison between himself and Damon, he, despite his larger status in the industry, always seemed to come up short.

But the fat lady hadn't finished her tune just yet...

Either Diane would willingly give herself to him or her husband would get to know the inside of a jail cell up close and personal.

Part 8 Don't I know you?

Since everyone in his immediate orbit with transportation was otherwise indisposed today, Devonte Hartsfield found himself using public transportation as he explored and reunited himself with the city that he hadn't seen in over a decade.

The city hadn't waited for him. Change may have come slowly but to Devonte as he viewed gentrified portions of south central with yuppies walking their dogs and hanging out at eateries, enjoying happy hours and no sounds of automatic gunfire and police sirens; these familiar sounds replaced by chattering squirrels, yipping dogs, wind rustled trees, and the sound of something that hadn't been in this area in years, hope;

All of these things made Devonte feel as if he had stepped through a wormhole into the Twilight Zone.

He walked up the block and his attention was drawn to a particular shop. A store that sold vintage and current vinyl records.

Posters of artists from bygone eras plastered the interior walls of the establishment. Michael Jackson's "Off the wall" tour, Prince's "1999", The Eagles live in Houston in 76...and an African American middle aged, attractive and shapely proprietor that looked the part as well, in blue jean bell bottoms, platform shoes, a flowery blouse tied at her waist while sporting a huge salt and pepper afro.

"Well, hello!" She said pleasantly and enthusiastically to Devonte. "Are you looking for anything in particular?"

"Uh, no ma'am." He responded with the same warmth that she had just shown him. "I'm just trying to refamiliarize myself with my surroundings after a long time away."

"Ex military?" She asked.

"No. Unfortunately, the other place." He admitted.

"Did you grow up around here?"

"More or less...I actually grew up in Compton."

"You know...you look like you could really use a cup of coffee and a bagel. Why don't you sit and have one with me?" The older woman offered.

Something about the woman caused him to feel very much at ease. It was almost like he could let his guard down without fear of judgement over his past misdeeds.

Something that he didn't feel when he was around his brother and sister-in-law.

"My name is Justine...Justine Randolph." She said as she poured him a steaming cup of java while setting a warm bagel and cream cheese on one of the tables aligning the walls and motioned for him to sit.

"I'm Devonte' Hartsfield."

She nearly fell over when she heard his name...Devonte' rushed to catch her before that happened.

"Are you ok Ms. Justine? Did I say something wrong?"

"You're Evelyn's son." She said as she regained her composure.

"You knew my mother?"

"We became very good friends a few years ago. I did one of those DNA test kits some time back. And your mother's name came up as an indirect contact.

I reached out to her and we confirmed that she had indeed had two kids by my brother."

"Wait...if that's true then your brother is Steamboat, and you're...my aunt?"

"God works in mysterious ways." She declared as she clasped her hands together as if she was about to pray. "Yes, Leonard Randolph is my brother and that would indeed make me your aunt." She said as she went to the front door of the record shop, locked it, and flipped the open sign around to indicate that she would be closed for a good part of the afternoon.

"We have some time before the coffee rush comes in. Until she moved into the senior condos, she would come here almost daily.

She talked about you constantly, but she never mentioned your brother...Damon, correct?

"That's him. She didn't really agree with some of the "choices" he had made in life."

"Did he follow Leonard into a life of crime?"

"I think that she would have been fine with that given how she kept in contact with me. Damon does porn movies. Or at least he used to."

She chuckled. "Lord, I haven't watched porn since the late 90s. I guess it's good that I stopped. I wouldn't want to see my nephew on screen performing."

Devonte' slightly giggled as well. "Yep, him and his wife are both performers."

Justine Randolph suddenly got a sense that Devonte' liked dishing on his brother as it made his own life not seem so...crappy. She decided to change the subject.

"Some of your paternal siblings are unfortunately deceased. But you have quite a few that are left. I haven't reached out to all of them though.

I prefer to reach out through the parents if they are still around. Hell, with you being from Compton, you may know a few of them."

"Like whom?" He asked.

She pulls out her phone and after a few clicks, she finds the information she's looking for.

"Let's start here. Two twin girls, Diane and Dionne McGrady. I'm guess that is their maiden names. I'm not sure if either of them is married."

Devonte' Hartsfield has the "poker face" thing down to a science. He mastered the art of "never letting anyone know what he was thinking if he didn't want them to know.