Married Woman Has First Affair Ch. 03

Story Info
Heather's Confession and Reality.
4.9k words
3.65
21.8k
10
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/21/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't say anything for a few minutes as Heather laid her head on my chest. I was caressing her hair and rubbing her back just feeling good from her laying on top of me.

I rolled Heather off of me and turned to look into her eyes. She was so beautiful. "I have really enjoyed the week we have had together but how can this work?" I asked. "I don't want you to leave your husband for me and throw away all of that time but I deeply care for you so please help me understand what we can do."

"Thomas has been fucking a woman for the last 2 years that is stationed in Japan. That is why he always volunteers to go whenever they need a liaison there. I found out about it 6 months ago. Thomas and I were at an Officer's function and I overheard a few of his junior officers talking. They were saying they couldn't believe he was screwing around on me. They kept talking about how good I looked and how nice I was to them. I am sure given the chance I could have been with either one of them but I didn't want to stray like he did. I know that she flies here when she can and they sneak around because he always goes on 1 or 2 day trips when he is home. What we are doing was supposed to be my way of getting revenge but I have fallen for you hard John. I am falling in love with you and it scares me. My marriage is over, I know that because I am not going to continue to let him do this to me, but I also know I don't want to be alone. A young man like you seeing me and showing interest is what I needed. I know there is a 25 years age difference between us but I know I could make you happy and will do anything to prove it to you!" Heather explained.

I again didn't say anything but just looked into her eyes. I was thinking about all of the possibilities and all of the things I have wanted to experience sexually with a woman and now this was the perfect opportunity.

As I was thinking this I felt Heather move. I opened my eyes and looked down and she was kissing down my chest to my stomach. She licked down my stomach to my limp cock. She took my cock and grabbed it at the base, lifting it up and kissing the shaft. Heather started smacking the head against her cheeks and lips and then licking the shaft. She alternated doing this until my cock started to get hard again. Once it started to grow Heather took it into her mouth and starting slowly bobbing her head up and down. As my cock came out of her mouth she would lick around the head and then slide it back into her mouth. She cupped my balls and rolled them through her soft, warm, small hands. The harder my cock got the thicker it got and the harder it was for Heather to take it deep into her mouth. She pulled back and just licked the shaft and around the head for a while until I was hard as steel.

I knew Heather needed to get home so I rolled her over to her back. Lined my cock up with her entrance and drove in hard. My balls hit her ass as I filled her with my cock. Heather's eyes rolled back in her head and she yelped as I bottomed out. "So fucking thick and hard, oh my god your cock fills me so good!" she said.

I just kept pounding into her over and over. She pulled her legs back so her knees were by her tits and humped her pussy into my cock. Over and over I slammed into her listening to her grunt with the fucking I was giving her and listening to her moan. "Fuck baby this is a great pussy, so fucking tight!" I said.

After about 30 minutes of me pounding her as hard as I could I felt my balls start to pull up. I knew I was going to have a big load for her.

"Here it comes baby, gonna cover you with my cum. Gonna coat your tits and stomach. FUUCCKK!!" I pulled out and shot an enormous load all over her stomach. Some got to her tits and chin.

I wanted to see how far I could take this with Heather so I told her that she couldn't clean up and had to go home with my cum on her stomach, tits, and chin. She looked at me kind of horrified but said ok and got up to get dressed. I told her to leave off her bra and panties as well. She again looked at me horrified but complied with what I told her to do. I kissed her goodbye as she walked out the door with my cum all over her.

I was leaving tomorrow to go back to Pensacola and wasn't sure if I would ever see Heather again. I knew I wanted to and I knew she wanted to but logistically it was going to be extremely hard.

I fell asleep around 2300 and my room phone rang at 0500. I was wondering who the hell that could be as I answered the phone.

"Did I wake you up?" Heather asked.

"Yes, is everything ok?" I replied.

"Everything is great. I woke up this morning and got dressed for the gym and I am standing in the lobby of your hotel hoping I can come up and say goodbye."

"Sure, I will open the door so come on in." I replied.

I laid back down and closed my eyes. Maybe 5 minutes later I felt the bed move as Heather crawled in beside me and snuggled up to me under the covers. She kissed my chest and reached down and stroked my cock. She reached lower and cupped my balls as she continued to kiss my chest. My cock started getting hard as she continued to fondle my balls and she reached back up to it and stroked it.

I pushed the covers down exposing my cock inside my shorts standing straight up. Heather wasted no time and kissed down my chest and stomach and positioned herself between my legs at the foot of the bed. She pulled my shorts down and licked the palm of her hand. She grabbed my shaft and started stroking my cock as she leaned forward and took one of my balls in her mouth.

"Fuck I love sucking your balls baby!" she said as she took the other one into her mouth.

She continued stroking my cock and lathering up my balls with her saliva as I reached down and grabbed her hair. I pulled her mouth up until it was over my cock and pushed it down over the head. She took more and more of my cock into her mouth until her nose was buried in my pubic hair. I held her there until she started to gag a little and then let her back up only to push her back down after she caught a quick breath. Heather was drooling profusely and her eyes were watering as I continued to do this for about 10 minutes. I felt my balls tingle and knew I was ready to cum so I pulled her off my cock.

"Keep your face close to my cock and stroke it. I am going to coat your face with cum! FUCK, get ready! HERE IT COMES!" I yelled as shot after shot of cum hit her face. It covered her lips, cheeks, forehead, and chin. I pulled her mouth back onto my cock as she bobbed up and down draining the last of my cum from my balls.

"Did Thomas say anything about my cum on you last night?" I asked

"He was asleep when I got home. I laid down beside him with your cum dried on me and laughed to myself thinking if he only knew." she replied.

Heather crawled back up to me and laid her head on my chest again. "I love you John and I am so sad that you are leaving. Please call me when you get home and let me know you made it safe. I will come see you this week if you want and when Thomas leaves next week to go back to Japan I can come stay for a few days."

"I would like that very much. When you come make sure you pack bikinis because you can go to the beach while I am at work." I replied.

Heather and I talked several times over the next week and a half about many different things. She told me that Thomas left two days earlier than he was supposed to and she wanted to come to Pensacola on Saturday and stay with me for a few days. I gave her my address and told her where the spare key was and to go inside and make herself at home. I was on the flight test schedule that weekend but would see her when I got home.

I arrived home at 1500 on Saturday and Heather's car was in the driveway. I walked in to the house looking around for her but she wasn't there. My house is on the inlet side of the Gulf and there was a walking path out to the beach through the dunes. I headed out the path and saw Heather laying on a towel. She was laying face down in a bright yellow string bikini and her top was undone. I could see her breasts as they pushed out to the side from her laying on them. I also noticed that there were three younger guys that I knew were my neighbors living in the condos beside me staring at her. They saw me and looked away.

"Looks like you are enjoying the beach. I think you have some admirers." I said

Heather heard my voice and smiled and looked up at me, raising up just high enough to let her tits hang but not showing her nipples. "Hey baby, how was your day?" she asked

"Good. We finished up testing the bird so I am off tomorrow." I replied.

Heather tied her top back around her and stood up. She walked towards me and threw her arms around my neck and gave me a big kiss and rubbed her tits against my chest. One of the young guys that had been staring at her looked over and gave me a big smile and a thumbs up. I smiled back at him. I helped Heather pick up her clothes and we headed back to the house.

Once we got inside I pushed her up against the counter and pulled her top off. I leaned down and took one of her nipples in my mouth as she grabbed the back of my head and pulled me into her harder. I bit down on her nipple and she screamed. As I was doing that I pushed my hand into her bikini bottoms and she was soaking wet.

I untied the string on the side and she spread her legs allowing them to fall off of her. I spun her around and pushed her over the counter. I unzipped my flight suit and pulled out my cock and drove it into her as hard as I could feeling how tight she was. Heather threw her head back and grunted as she spread her legs a little wider trying to get all of me inside. I grabbed her hair and pulled it back as I continued to drive deep into her. I was fucking her so hard that her thighs were slamming into my counter.

"Fuck baby you are deep, stretching my tight pussy! Fuck me hard baby, own my pussy! Make me your slut! Take what ever you want! I am yours!" she screamed.

I pounded into her harder after hearing what she said. I didn't think my cock could get any bigger but it felt like it grew an inch just hearing her grunting and moaning. I slapped her ass hard and left a hand print as I pulled her hair back. Her back was arched at a sharp angle as I fucked her. Her tits were swaying with every hard thrust and she was gasping for breath. This went on for about 20 minutes.

"I own you Heather! I own your body! You belong to me now! You are my slut and you will do what I say, when I say, and how I say!" I yelled as I smacked her ass again leaving more hand prints.

"Yes John, I am your slut, your fuck toy. You own all of my body and I will do what I am told! I never want you to stop fucking me! Pound me harder baby! FUCK, POUND ME WITH YOUR BIG COCK! FUCK I AM GOING TO CUM ALL OVER YOUR COCK! FUUUCCKK POUND ME, FUUCCKK!!" Heather screamed as she started to cum.

I drove deep into her with one last thrust and starting filling her pussy with my cum. "FUCK YOUR PUSSY IS SO TIGHT! FUCK, FUCK, FUCK! TAKE ALL OF MY CUM!" I yelled as I emptied my balls into her.

I continued to stroke in and out of her as we came down from the rush of or cumming together. I let go of her hair and she fell flat onto the counter exhausted from the rough fucking she just got. As I pulled out of her my cum ran out and puddled on the floor between her legs. Heather lay there panting as I went over and sat in my dining room chair. I looked up and could see her stretched pussy with cum dripping out of it swollen and pulsing.

Heather stood up and turned around looking at me, "I have never cum that hard John. Never in my life." she said as she looked at my wet limp cock.

She walked over and knelt in front of me and took my soft cock into her mouth and started cleaning off our combined juices. She slurped on it and licked the shaft until she was happy I was clean and then stood back up. I stood up as well and kissed her passionately as I cupped her ass cheeks.

"I love you John. I am going to leave Thomas and I want to be with you." she said.

"I love you too Heather." I replied.

Heather and I took a shower after our fuck session in the kitchen and she sucked my cock in the shower taking another load of my cum into her stomach.

"Do you want to go to dinner and then to a little bar I know for a drink tonight?" I asked.

"That would be wonderful, help me pick out something to wear." she replied.

Heather picked out a short little summer dress with flower patterns on it. She pulled out a white sheer thong and a white sheer bra. I told her no panties. She smiled, looked at me and put them back into her suitcase.

We went to dinner and had a nice meal. She drank wine and I had a couple of beers. when we left and got into the car I told her to pull her dress up so I could finger her pussy while we headed to the bar. Heather pulled up her dress and I slid my middle finger into her and ran it through her lips. She was extremely wet and was moaning a little as I fingered her. Her nipples were getting hard and poking through her bra. I knew when we walked into the bar she would get stared at. That is what I wanted.

We went to the bar and grabbed a drink. I ordered beer and she wanted a whiskey sour. Heather drank it pretty fast and ordered another. We walked to a table at the corner of the bar and sat down. There were maybe 15 people in the bar and all but 2 were men.

I could tell Heather was getting drunk but not so bad she was slurring her words but tipsy enough to let her inhibitions go. I started rubbing her thigh and telling her how beautiful she looked. As I did this I was easing up her sundress to see how far I could get it. Surprisingly Heather spread her legs a little for me as I pushed up her dress. I got it up high enough that I could see the V of where her legs came together at her pussy.

I caressed her thigh and asked her to look around the bar and pick out a guy that, if she were here alone she would want to take home. Heather casually looked around and her eyes fell upon a man that was maybe in his 30's. A little shorter than me and maybe weighed 200 pounds. Heather pointed to him and whispered that if she were looking she would try to get him to take her home.

I knew right then that I wanted her to flirt with him. I had never had a threesome before and I knew she hadn't either but tonight I was going to try to make that happen.

I told Heather to go over and say hello to him and invite him to come join us for a drink. She didn't know what I was up too but she said ok. Heather pulled her dress back down and got up and walked over to him. I watched her as she walked and her ass looked amazing in the dress she was wearing.

Heather walked up to him and looked back at me pointing. The guy (Tony) looked over at me and shrugged. He grabbed his beer and followed Heather back to the table. She walked in front of him and I could see him looking at her ass as she walked.

Heather sat down next to me and Tony took the seat to her left. She looked at me with a nervous smile but didn't say anything. I reached over and introduced myself and started idle chit chat with him. As I was doing this I began to rub Heather's thigh again and sliding her dress up. She immediately grabbed my hand to stop me and looked over at me with a little bit of fear in her eyes. I looked back at her sternly and she realized this is what I wanted. I wanted her to tease Tony and let him see her legs and possibly her pussy.

Heather released her grip on my hand as I slowly slid her dress up. It was high enough now that you could see the top of her pussy if you looked down. I had my hand pushed right up against her lips and I could feel she was wet.

Tony glanced down a couple of times but didn't act like he saw anything and we carried on our conversation normally. I told them I needed to use the bathroom and excused myself. I walked toward the restrooms and walked down the hallway. i used the bathroom and came back out. As I was walking out of the hallway I snuck around behind the pool tables so I could see what was happening at the table. I got into a good position and the first thing I noticed is that Tony had scooted closer to Heather. The second thing I noticed is that I could clearly see her pussy when I looked under the table and I could tell her legs were spread wider than they were when I left and her dress looked to be pulled up higher exposing her landing strip.

I watched as Tony kept looking down at her lap as he would lean over and whisper to her. I watched as Heather would smile and bite her lower lip. After only a couple of minutes I saw Tony drop his hand to Heather's thigh and slide it up until it made contact with her pussy. I knew she was wet from before when I felt her so I know what he felt. Heather jumped a little bit when his hand touched her but she didn't make a move to stop him. Heather looked towards the bathroom and then looked at him and nodded. I watched as Tony then slid his finger into her.

Heather got a look on her face somewhere between nervousness and lust. I started to get a hardon. Tony slowly worked his finger in and out of her as she opened her legs a little more.

I walked around the pool table and approached them from the other side so Heather wouldn't see me. Tony looked up with a kind of startled expression but I winked at him. I think at that point he understood what my motives were. I pulled out my chair and Heather jumped and immediately tried to pull her dress down but Tony's finger was still in her pussy. She pushed his hand away and looked over at me. Her cheeks were flushed and she was trembling a little bit.

"Are you ok?" I asked.

"I'm fine, it is a little hot in here is all." she replied.

"We probably need to go anyway, it is getting late and we will be up for a few more hours when we get home. Tony, you feel like coming over for a beer. I live on the beach and we can go out there and hangout and build a fire?"

Heather looked at me and blushed from my first comment and then looked worried about my second one. We got up and headed to the door. I looked at Tony and nodded and told Heather I needed to use the bathroom again and kissed her as I turned to walk away.

I walked back towards the bathroom and walked down the hall to the back door. I went out the back as Heather and Tony walked out the front. I rounded the corner and looked toward where my truck was parked and I could see Tony standing in front of Heather leaning into her whispering something. As he was doing this Heather was shaking her head no. Tony had his hand on her hip and kept whispering to her. Tony moved his hand down her dress to the hem and slowly started raising it. As he was doing this Heather kept looking at the front door to see if was coming out. As her dress came up higher I could see Tony start kissing her neck. I know that drives Heather wild so I figured she was getting really hot. Her dress inched up higher until I could see her pussy. Tony wasted no time in bringing his other hand down and sliding a finger through her pussy lips. Instinctively Heather spread her legs to allow him access. I was getting more and more turned on as I watched this.

Tony grabbed Heather's hand and placed it on his cock through his jeans as he sawed a finger from his other hand into her tight pussy. I could see Heather squeeze his cock through his jeans and looking down at it licking her lower lip. Tony leaned in and whispered something else to her and her other hand came down and went to the button of his jeans and started undoing them. Once she had them unbuttoned and unzipped she reached into his pants and grabbed his stiff cock. As she did I saw a look of lust on her face. Tony tried to kiss her but she turned her head away shaking it and mouthing no to him.

Tony whispered something else to her and Heather took a quick look around and then crouched down in front of him. She pulled his cock out of his pants and I was pretty impressed. It was probably 8"s long and maybe 2 1/2"s thick. Heather started jacking his cock in front of her face as Tony said something to her. Again Heather looked toward the door. Once satisfied she didn't see me she opened her mouth and slid it over the head of his cock. She took about 4"s into her mouth and started bobbing up and down. I watched for a few more minutes and decided it was time to walk up and catch them.

12