Marry Me Daddy

Story Info
Marijuana leads to a marriage proposal.
1.9k words
4.31
34.3k
45
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It started as a game.

"Daddy. I think you and I should get married. We're perfect for one another, don't you think?"

She looked at me, a smile playing around her face, her tongue showing pink between her lips in a sign she was being humorous, and a little coquettish. We'd been living together for a few weeks since Esther had come home from University. I was divorced from her mum and Esther preferred to come back to mine in the holidays. We'd had a lot of fun together. We'd been on holiday together. We'd laughed, played loud music, danced, and got drunk.

And it was true. Esther was everything a man could want. And our relationship was really positive, fun, loving and tender. We were great together. From that point on, she would laughingly call me "the old man", "hubby" or her "other half". And I loved it.

Esther, one evening, pulled out a large plastic box. Opening it up, the powerful smell of dope hit me.

"Shall we hubby?" she asked, a big grin playing around her pretty lips.

I looked at her closely. Her dark hair was long and straight, down to past her shoulders. She was wearing a black vest top and certainly no bra. She was terribly beautiful, skinny, with tiny breasts, like her mother and I have to say, just the way I liked women. She had tight black leggings and black Converse. Her wrists were covered in silver bangles. She was stylish, beautiful and utterly desirable.

Now I'd smoked a little weed in the past. I'd always loved it, and found it relaxing, and also terribly arousing. But we had never smoked together. We were doing that now. She expertly rolled a big joint, the powerful marijuana mixed with rolling tobacco. Her pink tongue licked the glued edge of the paper, and she looked me in the eyes as she did it. She passed it over to me from her position, cross legged on the floor. I took it and using her lighter, lit the end and inhaled.

"So, daddy, is it good?" she asked, smiling in a way that showed she knew exactly how strong the drug was.

My first pull was held deep my lungs and I couldn't immediately reply. I breathed out the fragrant smoke. Nothing much happened, at first. I relaxed and watched as Esther took her first pull on the joint too. She began to tell me some story from University as I watched her. We passed the joint back and forth between us. And then it hit me. The effect of the marijuana washed through me. I felt my body relax, time slowed, my perception changed. The colour of her eyes was mesmerising, gold-flecked green, I spent what seemed like hours lost in them.

"Daddy, your turn," she said, handing me the joint.

I hit it again and now I was someplace I'd never been before. I looked at Esther. She was the most beautiful woman I'd ever seen. She was my daughter but that didn't stop me thinking how much I wanted her in my arms.

"It's so good to be here, with you, daddy," she said as she took another hit, and held it deep in her lungs for as long as she could.

"We have so much fun together. Open your mouth daddy and breath out," she said mischievously.

She took another hit, then kneeling up, she put her lips against mine and exhaled slowly into my mouth. Instinctively I breathed her smoke in, as she put her lips over mine. Suddenly her tongue snaked out into my mouth. My tongue instinctively joined with hers, we kissed for a few moments, and then she pulled back.

"You're so bad daddy!" She laughed and then returned to her theme again.

"Daddy. I really do think you and I should get married. We're perfect for one another, don't you think? We have so much fun together. I don't know any bloke who would do this with me. Plus. You are hot!

She laughed and I did too. But I was also profoundly aroused. The marijuana and her flirtatious behaviour especially.

"Baby, this is such a weird conversation to have." I laughed again. "But if I could marry anyone in the whole world, it would be you! I love to spend time with you, and you know how hot you are too!"

Now the joint was smoked she climbed up on to the sofa with me and we lay down together, in a daze. She was in my arms and I could feel every delicious curve. It was so wrong, feeling this way, but also wonderfully right. As we lay together, I couldn't help but let my hands wander over her beautiful body. Her soft skin, her glossy hair, her strong arms and firm back. I was desperate to explore more but some last vestige of decency stopped me from going further.

"I love you daddy," she said quietly and moved her face to mine, kissing me tenderly on my lips.

I pulled her in to me and we held each other tightly. My erection lay between us like a dirty secret. Almost imperceptibly she moved herself against it, slowly at first, then more firmly, grinding hard, and then fast, whilst we both trembled with the wrongness of it. Suddenly she became rigid and kissed me hard.

"Oh daddy," she breathed as her trembling continued. "Oh daddy. Oh God."

Then it was over. We lay together, whilst her breathing slowed.

"I'm going to bed now but let's do this again dad."

And with that she was gone.

The following day was a little awkward at first, but soon, with the combination the routine of my work, and her joking, we were back to normal. Though not entirely. She still played around with the notion of me as her husband.

"Morning hubby" she said as she brought me a coffee.

She kissed me on the cheek like a dutiful wife might and laughed. But there was an underlying tone that hinted that things had moved on a little further. Some greater closeness. Something understood.

That evening, there was a palpable sense of excitement. I couldn't get the previous night out of my head, of course. Her "let's do it again" went around and around my mind. I wanted to, more than anything I'd ever imagined. I loved Esther more than I could say, and now wanted her in my arms, like a drug.

So, when she pulled out her box again and looked at me with that half smile playing around her lips, my heart began thumping in my chest. I was lost entirely.

"Shall we do it again, daddy?"

I nodded.

"I'd like nothing better!"

She began to carefully roll our second joint, a smile playing on her lips, and she kept looking up at me, smiling coquettishly. She lit it this time, and took a deep draw on it, held it in her chest and scooted over to me. My first taste was to be shot-gunning with my daughter. I breathed in her exhaled smoke and took it in to my lungs. This was such a forbidden and delicious experience, the most extraordinary, sensual times of my life.

We smoked the rest of the joint in the normal way, handing it back and forth, the air pregnant with anticipation. And then she stood up, a little unsteadily.

"I'll be back in a moment, hubby to be."

There was a wait while I lay letting the dope's effects wash over me. I was in a delicious state. I loved Esther, wanted her with every fibre of my being.

She came down the stairs. I could hear her steps getting closer and pausing, nervously outside the door. And then it opened, and Esther walked in. She took my breath away. I've never seen a more beautiful sight. She was dressed in her mother's wedding dress, the veil over her head, the light shining from behind her.

"My daddy. Will you really marry me?"

She stood in front of me and looked into my eyes.

"Will you daddy? Do you take me, your daughter Esther, to be your wife?"

She began to unbutton my shirt, quickly slipping it off. I was topless before the most beautiful woman I'd ever known. My daughter.

"To have and to hold, from this day forward"

Her hand went to the waistband of my jeans, unclipped the fastener, and slid down the zipper.

"Forsaking all others".

She threw back the veil, and leaned in to kiss me lewdly, her tongue in my mouth, whilst she pulled out my penis and held it firmly in her hand. I was in heaven.

"For richer, for poorer".

She stripped me naked and pushed me on the floor. Climbing on top of me I knew immediately she was naked underneath the wedding dress. I felt the warmth and wetness of her vagina as she held my penis at the entrance and began dot move backwards and forwards, rubbing it against her opening.

"In sickness and in health, as long as you live?"

She stopped and put the tip a little way inside her.

"Do you daddy?"

I looked longingly in to her green and gold eyes. She was entrancing in her mother's wedding dress, far more desirable than her mother had ever been.

"Oh God, I do, I do!" I called out.

"Say the words daddy," she said as she almost imperceptibly lowered herself, taking a little of me inside her.

I was delirious for her.

"I take you Esther, to be my wife, in sickness and in health..."

She lowered herself further.

"For poorer. Oh God Esther, please. For richer! Marry me!" I shouted as she lowered herself completely and I was inside the most beautiful, crazy, sensual woman I had ever known. And she was my daughter.

And then we were fucking, really fucking like I'd never experienced in my life. Violent, and passionate. She bit me, she scratched at my chest and nipples, raking her nails deep in my skin, marking me as hers. The marijuana, the sheer wickedness of our coupling, her wild abandonment, added up to an experience of my lifetime. I was hard, in a way that I had never been. And on the edge of climax. I wanted this to last forever.

Momentarily she stopped and pulled off her mother's wedding dress but kept on the veil. She was naked underneath, her tiny breasts were the most delicious things I'd seen. She was wearing my ex-wife's garter I noticed in the moment of calm in our frenzied loving.

Now she was on top of me again, her loins battering my whilst she did the most amazing things with her hips. She reached down a kissed me hard whilst her hands fumbled beneath us. Then I felt her finger penetrate my anus. Wet and slick, her finger met no resistance as she slid deep inside me. No-one had ever done that for me. I was in ecstasy.

"You're mine now," She yelled. "My daddy, my husband. My husband." And then she came with a howl, and I joined her, our wild incestuous coupling reached a climax like I'd never experienced.

Afterwards we lay, satiated, spent, wet, in the grip of the most powerful sensations.

"Now daddy," Esther laughed, as she kissed me lovingly.

"How are we to manage a real wedding?"