Marrying My Father-in-law 01

Story Info
A liking developed between a widow and her widowed FIL.
3.8k words
3.96
4.9k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marrying My Father-in-law 1

Sweet Sudha 26

Story Info

A liking developed between a widow and her widowed FIL

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-

Hi, friends; this is Seema Bharadhwaj; Seema in short 26 years. As I am a software engineer, working in reputed S/W Company. I belong to Bhimavaram of Andhra Pradesh, a typical Telugu girl, medium height, wheat colored soft skin, and having slim structure. My breasts are of 34 B cup size which can be cupped easily under the hollow of the palm. And my ass is round and firm having a measure of 36.

I don't look sexy but say I have a good shape. I generally wear Punjabi suits. Before my marriage I used to wear jeans but after marriage I am comfort with Punjabi suits and sarees as my father-in-law is saying with us. One can find my shape only when I wear tight clothes. I have long, soft and black hair which I clip at the neck and leave the hair loose.

During my college I had a boy friend and roamed around Hyderabad and romanced with him. He is the person who took my cherry.

As I said,, I had my bits and pieces of romance. However, we broke up later. I was married to a software engineer when I was 24 and working. My husband Bharadhwaj is also a S/W person working s/w programmer in a different company. We led happy married life. One and half year easily passed and we were planning to have babies.

It is at this moment gauze fell on me. My husband had been sent to US on official work. But while flying his plane crashed and no passenger survived.

It has become very difficult for me to control his loss. He was such a caring person.

That left me and my father-in-law in the house. He is below 50 and having a charming personality. His wife I mean my MIL had died when my husband was 15 years. So he is staying with us only.

Actually my FIL is an agriculturist. He had his own 4 hectares of fertile land. Which he was farming.. But after the death of his wife; for further education of his son he sold that land and settled in Hyderabad and started doing money lending business. He used to do this even in village. This is what my hubby had told me.

After the death of Bharadhwj, my husband; now it's my father-in-law and me staying in the house. After one month of his death, I joined duty and going to office. This at least gave me some solace to get rid of my hubby's thoughts.

Another three months passed. One night after dinner my FIL said "Seema beti, whatever was to happen will happen; it is our destiny that I lost my son and you lost your husband. We can't change the destiny. My advice to you is to get married again and lead a married life gain."

"....But Mamayya...." as I was continuing my talk, he stopped me and said "Seema.. what is your age now... 26 or may be 27 it is the prime youth of man / woman. This is the age to get married and lead a good and satisfied life. But this is the destiny.. you lost your life partner. I can understand the pain you have... time is the best doctor and it heals every pain, think about it..." he said.

I was overwhelmed for his concern towards me. "Ok let me think..." I said.

That night I gave a thought o my FIL's advice. What he said is correct. Yes, I have my future.. but what about my FIL. How he survives without a woman in the house. Who will take care of him who will cook food for him; for I know he doesn't know cooking. Of course, he can hire a cook, but will she / he cook properly. What is the guarantee that he /she don't cheat him. All these thoughts were running in my mind. He is such a nice person and care taking that I can't leave him alone to seek my pleasure.

Next evening again when I came from the office, I saw him sitting in the front verandah having a whisky bottle and a half filled glass in front of him.

He had a habit of having two pegs daily sitting in the back verandah or front verandah enjoying the evening wind. While coming in from the office I gave a smile to him went in prepared omelet; some spicy cashew nuts for him and sat at his side. While he is sipping his drink, the topic of my getting married came again.

"So Seema what did you thought....?" He enquired.

"Mamayya.. promise me one thing.. if you also get married then I'll get married. Then I have satisfaction that someone is there to look after you" if you agree for this I'll get married again" I said.

"Seema do you know what is my age now... I am 49 now.. How can I get married now... apart from that I can't forget your MIL..

"If you try sincerely you will get a bride, there are a number of marriage bureaus; where you will get a lady of your choice.. you better get married to a young widow, so that you can give a new life to her" I said.

"By the way I have a doubt mamayya... how is it that you say you are 49 and your son is thirty when he died... it is only curiosity..." I said.

"Seema you know that we belong to village atmosphere. In villages when a boy attains age of 16 or 17 he gets married and girls get married at the age 14 or 15 as soon as their menses have started. When I was married I was 18 years and your MIL was 16. Within a year she gave birth to my son, she was 17 and I was 19 now calculate the age...by the way are you diverting the topic."

"I am not diverting the topic mamayya.. One side you say you can't forget sasuma... on the other side you are asking me to forget my husband. Is it fair... you tell me..."

"Seema... Seema... my dear; don't get confused and don't confuse me... my living with your sasuma is 15 years where as your living with my son is hardly two years... give a proper thought; I don't want your life to be barren.."

There ended that matter for that day. I gave thought again... but my conscientious didn't agree to leave him alone and get married.

I want to say firmly no to his suggestion. But he didn't bring this topic again. So my regular day to day work is going on.

Going to the office, coming back, cooking and sleeping was part of my routine. Apart from the two of us, there is no third person. Life became completely dull. My physical desires turned my body heat up.

Day time it is easy to spend time because of job, but, during the nights it became a nightmare for me. As I enjoyed sex with my Bf and also with my Hubby and now my body is craving the same pleasure again. I was turning hot and there used to be itching in my vulva and my boobs turning robust and heavy.

Every night I used to get lost in fantasies and my old memories of my husband and ex-boyfriend. Slowly I started spending more time with my FIL. Particularly when he was having his drinks.. I found that he was a lovely and friendly person. We used to talk frequently, and my FIL turned out to be a friend. Another three months passed. It is six months that my husband had died. Slowly his memory is fading away from my mind.

In such circumstances our neighborhood people had conducted a picnic during the month of 'Karthik" generally comes in the month of October / November. I asked my father in law, and he readily accepted. I went along with my father-in- law (FIL). There were few games held, and he very actively participated in all games.

The neighbors very sincerely praised him a lot for his activeness. He was very social, and to my surprise, he made an excellent impression on the neighboring people. After returning home, we spoke to each other for a long time about the picnic and the people attended. He cracked a lot of jokes, and I no longer felt lonely.

I started enjoying his company. I grew a bit comfortable with him. The next day being Sunday I was at home and I wore Punjabi suit and we were having breakfast. Then he asked me "Seema, I see many of our colony women of your age wearing very modern and fashionable clothes. I always see you wearing chudidar or saree any reason?"

I hilariously laughed and said, "No, Mamayya, I used to wear jeans and tops and other modern dresses. But after marriage, I stopped wearing them as you may feel inconvenience to see me in those dresses" when I laughed aloud my boobs jiggled.

"Oh Seema.. I am not so old fashioned.." he stopped for a while and continued "You can wear any dress you wish which makes you comfortable. We don't belong to the primitive age we have to go according to the society"

I felt very happy listening to him. That evening I went to a mall; purchased a new jeans pants, tank top I tied my hair into a pony tail. I stood before my FIL and asked, "Mamayya how's this dress; is it suiting me?" He was going through a magazine. As he saw me in jeans and short sleeveless shirt his eyes fell on my boobs and my clean armpits. His eyes popped out of its sockets.

But quickly he turned his face to other side and said without looking at me "You look great and trendy! You can wear whatever you want." Since then, I wore modern dresses, tight jeans, and sleeveless tops to the office; and at home, I wore t-shirts and tops and shorts. Though in the beginning he was hesitating to look at me; of late I found him staring at my butt when I wore jeans and at my cleavage when I wore tight T-shirts.

One day I had planned for a cinema with one of my colleague, but she expressed her inability to attend the movie as she had some other imp work. I was disappointed first; then I thought of asking my FIL to accost me. When I asked him, he agreed instantly. We both went to PVR cinemas to watch the movie. He enjoyed the movie, and then we headed to the food court.

We both enjoyed the food and the environment. From then on, we started going to malls to watch movies and enjoy leisure. In his company slowly I am forgetting my hubby. Days were passing very joyously.

One evening as I came from the office and freshened, I asked him whether he likes to have coffee or tea.

He nodded his head in no and said "I want to enjoy the drink" as he said so I arranged for his drink I put a glass and whisky bottle on the centre table prepared some French fries and salted cashew nuts. He started drinking. I was sitting in a single seated sofa having a fruit juice glass in my hand and watching TV.

While drinking, suddenly he asked me if I would like to have drink and said not to feel shy.

"Mamayya once I tried with your son but didn't like it. Then My FIL asked me to try it once again if I wish to. He also suggested me to have drink with fruit juice. When I was silent, he thought it as my acceptance and poured a peg in my fruit juice. With fruit juice it gave whisky a new taste there was no smell at all. First I sipped some and finding it sweet gulped more and enjoying it.

While sipping his drink he said "Seema, though I was drinking daily it was customary, after a long time, I am enjoying the drink. I enjoyed it similarly when your MIL was alive."

I moved to his sofa and closer to him and said "Mamayya don't feel sad.." and put my hand on his. He took it in his hand and slowly pressing it said.. "it is very difficult to live alone, both mentally and ....."

I said to him, "No, Mamayya, don't feel sad. I am here so that you can share everything with me. I can understand what you are going through. At present I am also going through the same torment."

'Yes Seema; we both are suffering the same pain, and both of us are on the same plane."

By then, we both are a little high, and alcohol showed its effect. Then he said, "Yes, but your loneliness will be relieved shortly as you choose your partner and get married. Whereas for me; I have to stay alone for the rest of my life." He said in a sad tone which moved me.

I gripped his hand said, "Mamayya, you can treat me like your friend. You can share everything with me."

He sipping his peg and said, "What will you do even if I tell you?"

I said, "Mamayya, you can tell me anything, I am your friend; I will do whatever I can."

He gulped more of his whisky from his glass and said "this heat is burning me I want to release my heat. It is tormenting me..."

This was something I didn't expect. I remained silent. He was looking at me. I felt sorry for his condition. I didn't utter a single word.

"It is not easy, Seema, My worries are something that one cannot solve forever. It is a curse for me to suffer with these urges growing more and more day by day." He said. I remained silent, and both of us looked at each other. All of a sudden, he moved towards me and put his lips on mine and smooching. I was dumb struck by his act.

"Mamayya.. ahahah..what are you doing... leave me..." I said resisting him.

He didn't stop and started kissing me on my neck without giving a second's gap. I said to my FIL, "Mamayya, this is wrong. We should not be doing this." But I don't know why I didn't push him. Though my heart said this doesn't seem right, somewhere deep down, I started to enjoy it.

I continued to say that this doesn't seem right, "Mamayya, this is wrong" But he continued to kiss me and said, "Seema, please understand my pain, only once. After that, I won't ask you or force you again. You said would understand and help me with my worries; you also said that you will do whatever you can, can't you do this for me...?" he asked and continued his kiss.

"Also," he continued after a second or so "no one will come to know about this. I don't want to force, but unable to stop. I hope you understand." There was a plea in his eyes.

But, somehow, I started enjoying it and moaned slowly. My resistance slowly dropped. He started to kiss me on my lips again. Though I initially moved my face away, slowly, I opened my mouth, letting his tongue make way into my mouth. The moment our tongues touched each other, all my resistance had vanished. My consciousness lost the war over my body. His tongue worked deep in my mouth.

As this is continuing my coconsciousness said "Seema what are you doing.? He is your father-in-law... your husband's father..."

"So what..." my logic said... yes he is your FIL but don't forget that he is man. He has what you need and you have what he needs. It is nothing but helping each other to fulfill your needs...."

By the time I started enjoying his body warmth, and I completely submitted to him. He broke the kiss and went to my neck. He kissed and rolled his tongue. We were making all of this on the sofa. He started to move his hand inside my t-shirt and ran his fingers over my spine.

"Aaaahhhhaa..." a sweet moan escaped my mouth as it gave me a current shock.

He placed his hand on my waist, running it on my waist folds slightly pressing. His touch was mesmerizing. I lost complete control of myself, placed my hands on his shoulders to have grip. .

My Father-in-law understood that I am enjoying and my resistance had come down, he moved his hand further up and pressed my boobs over my bra one after other. I moaned, "Ahhhhh." This encouraged him further.

He held my hair and pulling me back gave a wild kiss on my lips, and I reciprocated with the same wildness. While kissing, he pressed my boob with one hand. Then he pulled my t-shirt up. Unknowingly I co-operated him by raising my hands. His eyes were stuck on my cleavage and the swell of my breasts with astonishment.

He kissing and nibbling on my shoulders; raised my bra up. My boobs popped out, and he was stunned, seeing my dark chocolate-colored yet perfectly taut nipples and firmness my breasts. He placed his hands over both of them and pressed them. He started pressing hard, "Aaahhh.. Mamayya...ss...ah" and I moaned.

He removed the shirt and leaned over me, and kissed on my boobs. He sucked and licked on my left boob while he was pressing my right one hardly. I moaned with pain "Slowly, Mamayya, ahahah...sl..ow... it's paining". He didn't bothered what I said and kept doing his work.

I was also enjoying this rough love making. He pulled my night pant down along with my panty. I was completely naked. I felt shy and covered my pussy with both my palms. He made me lie down on the sofa and kissed on my legs. I shuddered the moment his lips touched my toes. He started kissing and licking and finally sucking my toes one by one.

My legs are smooth and soft without any hair on them. He deeply inhaled the aroma my body.

"aaahhh..Seema.. what an intoxicating aroma.. what lotion are you using..." and he deeply inhaled gain. My body aroma made him more erotic. He moved up, kissed between my thighs, and he moaned, "waaaav...what soft skin texture...you are a lovely baby..." he commented. I was elated by his comment.

He came further up, kissed on my belly, and spread my legs wide. He was looking at my smooth vagina. That morning only while having bath I applied hair removing cream. Mamayya widened my pussy lips staring at its redness he pushed his finger inside my oozing slit.

I cried with thrill, "Ah. Mamayya...aaah..."

"Your pussy is still tight Seema; but, don't worry, I know how to handle." saying this, he placed his lips over my pussy and started kissing it. It was the first time; some lips touched my pussy lips. Actually; kissing the pussy and sucking a dick always averted me. I didn't like it. Though I have seen a couple of porn movies in which such activities were there. To my luck even my husband never asked me to do such things.

Now it is my FIL whose mouth is glued to my pussy. My FIL kissed and slurping the juices emerging from there. Goose bumps formed on my whole body and I am enjoying the moment.

I totally forgot that I am sleeping with my husband's father; my FIL. My cunt started secreting its juices. My FIL now inserted his thick middle finger inside. I held my hands backward and looking at him. He stood up and removed his garment, and I was stunned, he was not only as lengthy as my husband but a bit more stouter. What made me wonder is its stiffness. It is as hard as a steel rod.

So far we were sitting in the hall. "Come we will go to my room" said he and pulled me griping my hand and led me to his room. I obediently followed him. We went to his room. He made me lay down on his bed, and he kneeled in between my legs. Without hesitation and shame, I invited my father-in-law by opening my thighs wide, so that he can enter through the doors of pleasure.

To be precise I was waiting for his invader to invade my pussy. He put his knob at the opening, adjusted a bit and pushed into my pussy. I was looking at his face, and the moment his dick touched my pussy he closed his eyes out of bliss.

As he began stroking, in and out of me, I closed my eyes in joy, biting my lips. He kept his hands on either side of me and stroked. Slowly at the beginning and increased as the pace. I kept my legs in the air and hands-on his shoulders and held him hard.

"aaahhhhhh..mamayyaa...ooommmmm...ahaha..." I moaned as he increased speed. He completely rammed his dick into my oozing cunt and said,.....

"Oh, Seema what a tight cunt yours is... mmm.. it is gripping my dick; yes dear yes grip like that only.." he said.

He continued stroking and asked, "how is it Seema...am I giving you the pleasure?"

There were tears of pleasure in my eyes. In a husky voice I said... "No. No. Don't talk, do."

Finally, I felt his hot semen filling me, and he collapsed over me. We both were exhausted. I slumped at his side, delighted.

The next morning I woke up, it felt very awkward waking up naked beside my father-in-law. He was still sleeping. His face was very innocent and there is satisfaction. His lips were smiling. He is still naked like me. I saw at his crotch. His tool is flaccid and is lying on his testicles. Bending forward I gave a gentle kiss to him and came out of the room. When I came into the hall I saw our clothes strewn here and there. I gathered them and was busy with house chores; prepared food, got fresh, and left for the office while my FIL is still sleeping. .

Though I went to my office, but couldn't concentrate on my work. What had transpired during the night was reeling in front of my eyes. Everything happened so quickly. I started thinking about how eventful it was last night. The images of me being banged by my father in law flashed. On one side I felt so bad and guilty, but on the other side the thrill overwhelmed my guilt. A combination of mixed feeling..

12