Marsha and Anthony Pt. 01

Story Info
White teacher gives in to her hated ex student
11.5k words
4.64
36.2k
41

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/15/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BJB69
BJB69
1,096 Followers

This story is about an older white woman and a younger black man. It includes different sexual activities and submission. If that's not your thing, you should probably go elsewhere.

"When is this school year going to end?" Marsha Gibson thought. "This has been the longest and worst school year of my life. Dammit! First, my divorce, and now . . . That damn Anthony Jones has been a pain in my ass all year. That kid was a menace."

Marsha had taught senior level math at Jefferson High School for 15 years, and until now, had loved it. Her classes consisted of those students who didn't have the grades or the ambition to continue their education after graduation, if they even graduated. She relished teaching these young minds how to do things that other classes didn't teach; like how to manage a checking account, how to calculate percentage and how to do tax returns. She wanted her students to understand how to get along in society.

And then along came Anthony Jones. He was a six foot two inch tall 280 pound chubby black kid from a broken home. His mother did her best, but she was trying to work and raise three kids, which left Anthony on his own much of the time. And he used that time to harass teachers, bully the smaller kids and be a general pain in the ass. And he was certainly a pain in the ass for Mrs. Gibson. When he walked into her class that first day and took one look at the five foot four inch 37 year old white woman, he thought, "Game on."

Anthony had to admit that, even though she wasn't the youngest teacher in the school, she was one of the hottest. She had a nice body with good size tits and legs as nice as Tina Turner's. But even though he thought she was hot, he couldn't resist challenging her all year long. And he had teased and pranked and harassed her all year. She lost track of the number of times she sent him to the office and the number of times he was given detention.

The frustrating thing for Marsha was that he was a fairly good student. Even with his constant horsing around, he still managed to get B's and C's all year. But thankfully the year was coming to an end and it would be 'Good Riddance' to Mr. Jones.

After he graduated from high school, Anthony screwed around with the wrong crowd for a a few months and ended up in jail for stealing a car. Since he had previously had a few visits to juvie court when he was in high school, the judge decided that he should spend a couple years in jail. While in jail, he realized he had to get his act together or he would probably spend his life in jail so he learned basic carpentry. He was released from jail a few months before his 21st birthday and was offered a job as a carpenter apprentice by a friend of his mother.

Anthony worked hard and tried to stay out of trouble for the next year, and he managed to buy himself a used car and get an apartment. Every once-in-a-while, the master carpenter would offer Anthony an extra job that he could bid and do on his own time when they were busy. It gave the men an opportunity to make extra money on their own. Anthony had done a few extra jobs for himself and appreciated the extra money.

His boss called to him on Wednesday, "Hey Anthony. You got a minute?" He nodded. "Come here, will ya? I got a job you might be interested in."

"OK boss. What is it?"

"Got a woman that needs her porch torn off and a new one installed, complete with steps, hand rail and roof. Then she needs something done in her garage, but I didn't get in to that. She's not in a big hurry so you can probably just work on it when you have time."

"Sure boss, I'll check it out. Give me the address."

The next evening, after work, he knocked on the front door of a nice house that appeared to be about 50 or 60 years old. He stared in shock when the door was opened by Mrs. Gibson. And she still looked hot standing there in shorts and a tee shirt.

When she looked at him, her eyes were as big as saucers. She said, "An-Anthony, what-what are you doing here?"

"Uh. Uh, Mrs. Uh, Mrs. Gibson, I was sent to look at your porch and garage."

She had regained her composure and raised her voice when she said, "You have to be kidding me! You! Work on my house? I don't think so."

Anthony was about to lose his temper, but he paused, and said, "I suppose I understand, Mrs. Gibson."

"You freakin understand? You made my life miserable for a whole year! And now you freakin understand? That's rich."

Anthony thought, "If this was a man, I would kick his ass up between his shoulders." He paused again and looked down and said, "I understand, Mrs. Gibson. I'm sorry I made your life miserable." He turned and walked away.

The next day, Anthony's bass asked him how it went and he told him that it wasn't going to work because it's his ex teacher whose life he made miserable while in high school. A while later the boss received a call from Marsha telling him that she didn't want Anthony working on her house. The boss told her that he could send someone else in a couple of months, but until then, all of his guys were tied up on other after hours projects.

Marsha tried other contractors for the next two days and was given the same news; no one was willing to do the job for a few months because they were all so busy. Finally she was forced to call and agree to let Anthony do the job.

When he returned that evening, Marsha was again wearing mid thigh shorts and a tight tee shirt. "Well, Anthony, I guess we're stuck with each other so let me show you what I want done."

"Yes Ma'am," he said.

He followed her down the steps and around the house to the back porch. He walked far enough behind to be able to stare at her nice big ass and legs. He thought, "Mrs. Gibson is twice as old as I am, but I'd fuck her in a minute."

As they were looking at the porch, she reached up to show him the fascia that needed replaced and then she stooped to show him under the porch that two of the supporting posts needed replaced. Anthony was listening to her, but he was enjoying watching her body stretch and then stoop down.

After he took some measurements, he said, "Can you give me a minute and I'll tell you how much and about how long it will take?" She crossed her arms over her chest and nodded and walked into the house. He spent about 10 minutes measuring and then another 10 minutes calculating cost. Finally he knocked on the door.

"Yes," she said icily.

"It will take me about two weeks working a couple of evenings a week and on Saturday to do the job. It's going to cost $7,500., Mrs. Gibson."

"What?" She asked. "Did you understand what I said earlier? I've been told that this job should cost $10,000. How can you do it for $7,500? Did you learn anything from my math class?"

Anthony bit his tongue before replying. "Yes Ma'am, I did learn something in your class. And I'm reducing my labor cost because I made your life tough when I was in your class."

"What? You don't have to do that Anthony. I'll pay whatever the job costs. Now how much is it really?"

His temper finally got the best of him and he said, "It's $7,500. Take it or leave it." He turned to walk away.

She hesitated for a few seconds and then said, "Wait." He stopped and turned around. She said, "Why are you eally doing this Anthony? You know you don't like me and you know the feeling is mutual."

He said, "Did you know I spent two years in jail?" She shook her head. "Well, I did. I figure that once I left your class, you were more than happy to get rid of me. Anyway, when I was in jail, I realized that I was a real dick. Uh, I uh . . . sorry" She smiled. "I realized that I had treated a few people badly including you and the other teachers. I didn't know what to do, and you have just given me an opportunity to make amends with you." He turned again to walk away.

This time she didn't hesitate, "Wait. Come back." He walked back to the porch and she said, "When can you start?"

He smiled and said, "I can start getting final measurements and make a list of material tomorrow, Mrs. Gibson. Then I'll start to work on Saturday. And I promise that I'll do a good job."

She smiled at him and said, "That sounds good to me, Anthony.

The next evening he took measurements and completed his list of materials. Marsha stopped out long enough to ask if he needed anything and then went back into the house to work. Anthony caught an occasional glimpse of her working around inside in her shorts and tee shirt and thought how much he would like to get in her pants.

Saturday morning he had all the materials delivered and he put a piece of yellow tape across her back door so she wouldn't try to walk onto the porch. He then began tearing the floor up and removing the rotted handrail. He worked for about four hours and then took a break in the side yard to eat lunch.

Marsha got up that morning and put on a short loose fitting summer dress with buttons up the front. She made some fresh lemonade and put it on a small tray to take outside to Anthony. Unfortunately, her mind was on other things and she forgot about the tape across the outside of the sliding door. She slid the door open and stepped through the caution tape and on to, what used to be, the porch floor. With the boards gone, she fell about seven feet onto the ground. Her scream made Anthony jump from his lunch and start towards the back of the house. Although her body missed the supporting posts, her dress caught on one of the posts and ripped from the hem to the neck. When she stood up and looked at herself, she saw her bikini panties and bra on full display since her dress was in tatters. She realized she was in the storage room under the porch that only opened from the outside.

"Mrs. Gibson? Are you OK? Mrs. Gibson?" Anthony yelled as he ran onto the remaining boards of the porch. When he looked down he saw her looking up at him on the verge of tears. She had not yet tried to pull her dress closed around her and Anthony was looking at one of the most beautiful bodies he had ever seen. "I'll get you out, Mrs. Gibson. Wait just a second."

Anthony lowered a step ladder and immediately climbed down. He turned and put his hands on her shoulders and said, "Are you OK, Mrs. Gibson?"

She smiled and nodded her head. "I saw you put that tape on the door, but when I had the lemonade in my hands, I completely forgot about it. I think I'll need to put something in front of the door until you are finished. Anthony took a step back to see if she was bleeding and she realized that her dress was wide open. She quickly pulled in closed. "Oh my," she said. "I'm almost naked."

"I'll get you out of here," he said. And with that, he lifted her over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes, while ignoring her screaming and kicking, and climbed out of the storage room. He gently sat her on some of the remaining boards of the porch. When he sat her down, her dress came open again. When she stood up, Anthony got another look at her firm body. "Wow," he thought, "for an older woman, she is hot."

She saw Anthony looking at her body, but decided to ignore him. She looked at her back door and said, "Now how am I going to get back into the house? My front door is locked and I can't get across this gap."

Anthony was surprised that she wasn't covering up her body. He said, "Do you want me to go in and open your front door?" She nodded her head and Anthony climbed back down the ladder, moved it and then climbed up and went through the door into her house. Marsha pulled her dress closed and walked around to the front of the house in time to see Anthony coming out. "Here ya go, Mrs. Gibson," he said. "Do you need anything else?"

She laid her hand on his arm and said, "No Anthony. I'm fine, just a little embarrassed. First I walk out a door that you had plainly marked and then I end up having to walk around half naked. I'm sorry Anthony."

"That's OK, Mrs. Gibson. The first part was just an accident and the second part brightened my day."

She looked at this big black kid in surprise and said, "What do you mean?"

"Uh oh," he thought, "I think I said the wrong thing." He noticed that her dress was hanging open again. I need to try to dig my way out of this. He said, "It was just an accident. Mrs. Gibson. It could have happened to anyone. I've done things like that too sometimes."

She looked at him like a teacher would look at a student and smirked," No smarty. What did you mean by that other comment?"

He stammered, "Uh, uh, Mrs. Uh . . . well, uh. . . . "

"Come on now, don't try to make something up right now. What did you mean?"

"OK. Promise you won't get mad?" She nodded her head. He looked down at the ground and said, "OK. I just meant that you are sexy and seeing you in your underwear brightened my day. I uh . . . I'm sorry Mrs. Gibson."

She realized her dress was, once again, wide open, so she pulled it closed again. "Anthony, you'll never change. You were the orneriest kid in my class a few years ago and you're still ornery."

He smiled at her and said, "Maybe so, but I know when I see a good looking woman."

Marsha's cheeks were turning red and she said, "Anthony, I'm almost twice as old as you are. And you were a student of mine."

He said, "I know, Mrs. Gibson. And I'm not asking you out or nothing, but that doesn't mean I can't appreciate how pretty and well put together you are. To tell you the truth, Mrs. Gibson, when you wear shorts and a tight tee shirt, it takes me a while to concentrate on the job again." Anxious to change the subject, he said, "So what were you coming outside for Mrs. Gibson?"

"Thank you for those kind words, Anthony. I was actually bringing you some lemonade, but it spilled when I fell into the storage room. Why don't you come inside and take a break and have some lemonade?"

He nodded and they walked inside. She took him in to the kitchen and poured him a glass of lemonade. When she turned around holding the glass, her dress was open again. She handed the glass to him and said, "I'm going to go upstairs and put on some clothes, OK?"

Anthony grinned at her and said, "What if it's not OK?"

Her dress was already open in front so she walked over to him and pulled his head into her bare stomach and hugged his head. He put his arms around her waist. She said, "It doesn't matter whether you think it's OK or not, young man. I need to get decent instead of walking around the house like this. But I want to thank you for getting me out of that storage room. She squeezed his head to her stomach and felt his hands slide down to her ass. After hugging his head, she pulled back smiled and said, "That's what I mean about you being ornery, young man."

He grinned back at her and squeezed her cheeks, noticing that she didn't pull away. He said, "Well, if I'm ornery, I guess you kind of expect me to do this then." He continued squeezing her ass, impressed that a 41 year old ass was this firm and perfect. She stood there for a few more seconds and then turned to walk away. He reached out and grabbed the back of her dress stopping her. She turned around with a puzzled look on her face. "Are you going to fix that dress, Mrs. Gibson?" He asked.

She smiled and said, "I think it's way beyond repair, don't you? I was just going to throw it away."

He smiled and said, "Well, I can always use rags to clean my hands and tools. Can I have it?"

She looked at him and smiled. "Sure. I suppose you want it right now." He smiled and nodded his head. "Well, it's not like I can pretend to be modest in front of you now, can I?" He shook his head no. "OK," she said. She reached up and slid the dress from her shoulders and then held it out to him. He took the dress and then put it on his lap.

He said, "Let's try the thank you hug again." She looked at him kind of puzzled. He reached out and pulled her hips to him and put his arms around her waist. She grinned and hugged his head to her stomach. He slid his hands down to her ass and squeezed. She lightly moaned and leaned so her breasts were resting on the top of his head.

As he was squeezing her ass and she was holding his head, she thought that it had been more than three years since anyone had paid any attention to her like this. It had been more than three years since she had felt hands squeezing her ass. It had been more than three years since she had been half naked in front of a man who enjoyed looking at her body.

And then she was snapped out of her dreamy stupor by three things hitting her all at once: The last person to touch her ass was her prick of an ex husband; The person who is currently squeezing her ass was her young and hated student then; and The person currently squeezing her ass somehow managed to get his hands inside her panties and were squeezing her bare ass. She quickly stepped back and said, "Oh! Oh, Anthony. We shouldn't' have done that. I'm sorry."

Anthony lifted his 290 pound bulk and said, "It's OK, Mrs. Gibson. Don't be sorry. I enjoyed it. And I think you did too."

She rushed from the room and said over her shoulder, "I'm going to go change. Just let yourself out, Anthony."

Anthony worked the rest of the day tearing off more of the porch. Marsha never came outside again, but he could see her working around inside. Unfortunately, she was wearing sweat pants and a baggy tee shirt. As he worked, he kept thinking about that hot older white body pressed against his. Who would have thought that that mean bitch of a teacher would be this hot.

He finished the afternoon and then returned a couple of evenings the following week. Marsha was out on one of the evenings and working in the yard the other two evenings. She wore sweats and a loose fitting tee shirt both nights. Before he left the second night, he stopped and asked, "Are you OK, Mrs. Gibson?"

"Yes, Anthony, I'm fine."

"Well what happened? We seemed to be getting along and then something happened Is it because I was in jail?"

"No, Anthony, that has nothing to do with it. I just remembered that you were an ex student and it was inappropriate to be hugging you."

He smiled, "Oh come on Mrs. Gibson. First of all, we're both adults now. And second, we really weren't doing anything except a little teasing. Nothing wrong with that is there?" She shook her head no. "And third, all I said was that you're sexy and there's nothing wrong with that."

"Yes, you're right. I guess I'm just over reacting."

As he packed his tools to leave, he gave her an ornery grin and said, "See you Saturday Mrs. Gibson. And feel free to wear shorts or another one of those open dresses that you look so good in."

She smiled an embarrassed smile and said, "You're still an ornery young man. Go home."

She went inside and poured herself a glass of wine and sat on her couch thinking about Anthony. She had to admit that she really disliked that boy when he was in her class. He pulled pranks on her and talked back to her and bullied some of the other kids. And he was a big fat homely black kid who had spent time in jail and had even gotten fatter since high school. But he seems to have changed since high school. He seems to have matured a little and realizes that he was a jerk. But dammit, he had put his hands down her panties. On the other hand, she had been in a daze at the time and didn't even realize it so it was partially her fault. After her third glass of wine, she had reached no conclusion regarding Anthony, so she went to bed.

For some reason, she found herself wearing her shortest shorts and a very tight tee shirt on Saturday. When Anthony arrived, he set about working on replacing the bad posts holding up the porch. About noon, she slid open the sliding door and looked down at Anthony. She said, "Are you ready for some lunch? I have chicken salad sandwiches, potato salad, fruit and pie."

BJB69
BJB69
1,096 Followers