Marte's New Set of Challenges 09

Story Info
Marte's friend Terra wears toy to Lesbian Youth Meeting.
3.4k words
4.43
12.9k
5
0

Part 10 of the 11 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 07/03/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
storytyme
storytyme
612 Followers

Marte rushed home from work to change clothes and meet up with her two best friends, Terra and Cindy. The three of them had agreed to speak with a new college group called Young Lesbians of America.

The previous weekend, the three girls had picked new challenges for each other. Terra had drawn a challenge to wear a toy during the youth meeting. Luckily, she was not timid and enjoyed the thought of participating in the challenge in front of the young women. She remembered when she was young and how hard it was to admit she liked women. It was a very different society then and much less acceptable fourteen years ago.

Marte pulled into her driveway and saw the other girls' vehicles parked in her driveway. She walked through her front door to find Terra and Cindy arguing. Cindy said Terra had to wear a skirt for the challenge, Terra said she was wearing jeans. Marte had to make the tie-breaking decision. She remembered years ago, when the two of them gave her a challenge to wear a vibrating shell to a restaurant. Marte laughed and agreed with Cindy. Terra threw a fit like a five year old, before stomping into the bedroom to put on the skirt.

After quickly changing into more comfortable clothing, Marte joined Terra in the spare bedroom and did her best to settle Terra down. Terra had always been the most emotional of the three, with Cindy being the even keel one and Marte being the conservative one. Their personalities sometimes clashed, but blended well most the time.

Marte handed Terra the hummingbird toy to wear. Terra pulled the thin underwear straps over her hips. The straps were thin strings, not much different than the thongs she often wore. Terra adjusted the toy so the hummingbird's beak rested over her clit; it's body pressed against her vagina. She was becoming horny just thinking of the toy humming against her sex spot and the toy hadn't even been turned on yet. After pulling on her panties over the toy and pulling up the loose skirt, she joined the girls and hopped up into Marte's SUV.

The three women headed down the hill toward the college campus. The sun was on the west side of the sky as the Marte navigated the traffic. Cindy decided she needed to prime Terra for the meeting. Cindy turned the wireless remote on low, making the hummingbird hum softly against Terra's vagina. Terra slid down into the back seat and cussed Cindy for teasing her, though she secretly enjoyed it.

The girls arrived at the University ten minutes later and headed inside the science building, where the YLA's were meeting. They were greeted with applause as they entered through the door. Marte scanned the room and took a quick count, estimating there were approximately fifteen girls in attendance.

Standing in front of the wooden podium, Marte spoke to the girls with Cindy standing to her left and Terra to her right. Marte shared with the girls how she had been very conservative as a young woman and learned to push the boundaries with the help of her two best friends. She encouraged the girls to just be themselves and follow their dreams. Marte turned the floor over to Cindy.

Cindy introduced herself to the the college girls and explained that there would have an exciting presentation for them in a few minutes. Terra looked at Cindy with a confused look on her face, not remembering a discussion of any presentations. Without going into further detail, Cindy asked the college girls for a show of hands if they had ever had a lesbian experience.

All but two of the college girls raised their hands. Cindy then asked how many of them currently had a girlfriend. Most of the college girls raised their hands again. Cindy asked one last question, wanting to know how many of them had masturbated using toys. All of the girls raised their hands.

With the toy remote in hand, Cindy reached out and handed Marte the wireless remote. Marte smiled and flipped the vibration switch on the remote to "medium". Terra groaned softly and grabbed hold of the science table in front of her with both hands in attempt stabilize her balance.

Terra had just gotten used to the low hum of the vibrating toy and had almost forgotten it was while she concentrated on the girls before her. The increased vibrations shocked her and caused her legs to momentarily go weak. Her clit was already swollen from the low teasing of the toy for the past twenty minutes. The increased vibrations caused her clit start to throbbing. She could also feel what was supposed to be the wings of the hummingbird flutter against her outer labia. A nub rested underneath the bottom of the hummingbird and pushed slightly between Terra's spread lips, resting few inches inside her walls. The nub was vibrating side to side.

On the remote, you could control the speed and direction of the beak and nub, wings and body. Marte moved the body dial to the rolling setting. Terra grasp the table harder, causing her knuckles to turn white as the body of the hummingbird started making rolling motions like waves of the sea. Terra could feel her face starting to turn flush. Her body was starting to overheat and began sweating. She could hear Cindy continuing to talk, but was no longer listening to the words.

Cindy asked how many of the girls would like a toy demonstration. "What kind of demonstration?", one of the girls asked, her face blushing.

"An interactive demonstration where you girls can watch a girl enjoy a sex toy." Cindy replied.

All of the girls' hands shot up into the air. Cindy smiled, happy the girls wanted to play along. Cindy's head turned toward Marte, who returned a smile.

Cindy looked back out to the crowd and said, "Marte has a wireless remote control to a toy called a hummingbird. Our friendly lesbian, Terra, is wearing this hummingbird for us. A few of you girls will get the chance to control the hummingbird and you all will get to watch the toy in action."

Turning her head to Terra, who was in her own little world, Cindy continued, "Would you like to hop up on the table for the girls, Terra?"

Terra did not hear Cindy's question until her name was mentioned. The sound of her name pulled her out of the sexual trance. "What?", Terra replied.

Cindy turned to the crowd and said, "I apologize. Terra is a little distracted at the moment. You see, we decided to warm her up for you before we arrived. The hummingbird toy has been teasing her for the past thirty minutes, so she is nice and warmed up for all of you."

Cindy then turned and looked at Terra once more, "Would you be so kind as to sit on the front of this table for the girls?"

Terra hesitated for a moment, letting the words finally sink into her conscious mind. Cindy put her hand on Terra's shoulder and escorted her to the front of the science table, helping Terra hop up onto the science table. Terra's legs dangled down the front. All the college girls in the audience watched with anticipation, giving Terra their full attention.

Cindy stood next to Terra, facing her. Sweat beads were visible along Terra's hairline. Her face was flushed. Cindy turned to the college girls, "I will give a girl the chance to control the remote Marte is holding."

Marte held the remote in the air and showed it to the audience. The college girls started hooting, hollering and clapping. Marte walked around to the front of the table and stood next to Cindy.

Cindy explained how things would work. "I am going to ask a question. The girl who is daring enough to answer the question will control the remote for a minute. Raise your hand when I ask the question. I will point to the girl who's hand is raised first."

Terra had leaned back and placed her hands behind her body, resting on the table. She was doing her best to focus on what Cindy was saying. Leaning back, alleviated some of the intensity of the hummingbird. She could feel wetness forming between her legs. Her nipples were hard and becoming sensitive, pressing against her bra.

"Who wants to tell all of us about the first time they made out with a girl?" Cindy asked the young girls.

After a few seconds and brief hesitation, three hands shot up. A skinny brunette girl's hand in the back of the room was the first hand up. Cindy pointed to the girl and asked her name. The girl replied, "Mandy".

Mandy said, "I was ten years old. My best friend at the time was a neighbor girl who was my same age. We were playing house one afternoon. I was the mother and she was the father. We put one of the baby dolls down for a nap and pretended to go to sleep with the baby doll. She was lying next to me with her eyes closed. I opened my eyes and looked at her face. Her lips looked so soft and inviting. Her face was just a few inches from mine and facing me. I leaned in and kissed her on the lips. Her lips felt wonderful. She opened her eyes and asked what I was doing. I told her I was kissing my husband."

"Thank you for sharing." Marte said as she walked toward Mandy and handed her the remote control. All the eyes of the girls followed Marte. They watched intently as Mandy scanned the remote. Marte explained how the remote worked and told her to have fun. Mandy looked down at the top switch. The switch moved left to right. The left side was labeled slow and the right side labeled high. The switch sat in the middle. Mandy slid the control switch to the left. Terra sighed softly, grabbing everyone's attention.

The vibrations had diminished, giving Terra a few moments to calm down. The diminished vibrations did not last long, however. Mandy slid the switch most of the way to the right. The girls clapped as Terra's body jolted backwards, being tortured by the strong vibrations against her throbbing clit and inner walls.

Terra instantly released a long moan and threw her head back. Cindy watched the crowd, seeing looks of excitement and thrill on the college girls faces. Most of them were leaning forward in their chairs as they watched the live show.

Cindy put her hand on Terra's left leg and slid it toward Terra's hips. The skirt rose up along with Cindy's hand, exposing Terra's panties. Terra did not even notice her skirt had moved. Cindy lifted the front of the skirt and rested it against Terra's stomach, giving the college girls a full view. Next, Cindy separated Terra's legs.

The college girls could see the bulge of the hummingbird between Terra's trembling legs. The first two rows could see the hummingbird vibrating under the panties. Terra placed her right foot up on the science table, spreading her legs even more. She didn't care that all these girls were watching. In fact, she knew they were all jealous and wanted to be receiving the pleasure of the hummingbird. The thought of all the young girls watching turned her on even more.

After ten seconds, Mandy moved the switch back to the left until it said low. She looked at the switch on the bottom which read, "body". Under the word body, was a circular knob. To the left of the knob was the word vibrate, on top it said rolling, to the right it said dancing. The black mark on the knob currently rested on rolling. Mandy was curious to see what would happen if she moved it to dancing. She twisted the circular knob and until the black line pointed to dancing.

Terra groaned in displeasure as the body stopped making rolling motions and started randomly changing the intensity in various spots of the body. It felt like the body of the hummingbird was dancing up and down, placing tiny steps of pressure all over the center of her vagina. Some times the pressure was strong, other times the pressure was very light. This was driving Terra crazy. She never knew where the pressure would land on her vagina or how strong it would be. This continued for the rest of the minute.

When the minute was up, Marte turned the hummingbird off. Terra sat up straight and glared at Marte. "What was that for?" Terra asked with heavy breathing as she shot darts with her eyes toward Marte.

Marte smiled and replied, "I didn't want you to finish before another girl had a chance. You looked like you were enjoying it too much."

"Next question." Cindy said to the audience. "Who wants to tell me about the first time they masturbated."

This time multiple hands instantly shot up in the air. Cindy wondered if this was an easier question or if the girls were more horny now and willing to let their guards down. She knew their bodies must be reacting to the site of Terra up on the table. Cindy pointed to the medium sized blond in the front row with big breasts.

"What is your name?" Cindy asked.

"Gail", the girl replied.

"I think I was thirteen the first time I actually played. I had touched myself before that, but never really played more than a few seconds. On my thirteenth birthday party, I heard one of my friends talking about how she touched herself down there and how great it felt. Later that night, I was determined to find out what she had described. I lay in the dark with my sheet over my body and softly ran my fingers over my lips a few minutes. It made me horny so I continued, adding more and more pressure. Before I knew it, I felt like I was floating and my hands were furiously stroking my clit."

Marte handed the remote to Gail when she finished talking. Gail did a short happy dance in her chair when the remote was in her hand. She pushed the sliding switch half way between medium and high and watched the sensations jolt Terra's body. Terra gasp for breath and started breathing heavy once again as the hummingbird manipulated her body.

Gail decided to have some fun. She waited a few seconds before sliding the switch all the way to the left where it said low. She waited a few seconds then pushed it all the way to the right where it said high. A few seconds later she moved the switch most the way back to the left.

Everyone watched in enjoyment as Terra's body danced back and forth as the sensations moved between low and strong. Terra's hips started rising off the table each time the vibrations became intense, only to fall back down when the vibrations diminished. Terra was so horny. She was not sure how much more she could handle of the teasing she was receiving.

After a minute of torture, Marte retrieved the remote control once again and turned it off. Terra collapsed onto the science table. Her hair was a mess, dripping with sweat. Both legs were now resting on the science table like she was preparing to deliver a baby. Terra could feel sweat running down her legs.

"Last question." Cindy stated. "Who wants to tell me about the first time they used a toy to play."

A short girl with long black hair raised her hand first. She spoke with a squeaky voice. "My name is Rebecca. I was about sixteen years old. It was a Saturday afternoon. Dad was at work, my brother was at basketball practice and mom had ran to the grocery. I had found the toy when I was snooping in my parents room for Christmas gifts, a few days earlier. My mom had this hard plastic vibrator that looked like a penis. At the base was a controller that turned it on. I spent several minutes running it up and down my chest and legs before finally putting it between my legs. My hips leaped off the bed when it touched my pussy. I fell in love right away. I still remember my first orgasm from that day like it was just yesterday."

"Thank you for sharing." Marte said, handing the remote to Rebecca.

At the bottom of the remote was a switch that controlled the wings. The three levels were flutter, fly and thunder. Rebecca turned the remote on and moved the bottom switch to fly, causing Terra to moan loudly and raise her hips. The wings of the hummingbird flapped against the outside of Terra's vagina as if the hummingbird were flying. Rebecca also turned on the body controls and moved the top switch to medium, teasing Terra's clit and inner vagina.

Cindy saw the college girls straining to get a closer look so she invited them to all leave their seats and join her at the front of the room. All the college girls quickly left their seats and gathered around Terra. Cindy smiled, knowing the girls would highly enjoy the close, intimate view. She also knew the girls would rush home afterwards to get off.

Terra heard the movement around her, but did not open her eyes. She was too involved with the pleasure and too wrapped up in the moment to leave her inner world. The sensations were holding her at peak horniness, but not pushing her closer to an orgasm.

"I think she is ready, Rebecca." Cindy said.

"May we touch." A short Asian girl asked.

Cindy looked at Marte. Marte raised her hands and shrugged her shoulders as if to say "I don't know."

"Sure", Cindy answered.

Several hands rushed to Terra's body, touching her bare legs, arms and stomach, groping her breasts over her shirt and pushing against the hummingbird. Terra moaned over and over, her body twisting and turning in excitement under the eager hands.

Rebecca pushed the top switch most the way to the right, turned the center dial to rolling and moved the wings switch to thunder. The thunder setting caused the wings to flap wildly against the outside of her spread labia. The rolling body was like a tongue licking up and down Terra's slit while the beak and nub strongly vibrated against her screaming clit and grasping inner walls. The multiple sensations on her sex pot, combined with hands all over her body, sent Terra's body into overdrive. Her hips were thrusting against the hands pushing on the hummingbird. Terra's body was writhing back and forth as the orgasm raced through her body.

Terra's long and loud moans filled the room. Within a minute, her body was invaded with jolts of pleasure. Terra felt as though her body was starting to float off the table. She could no longer think of anything, her brain was scattered. An orgasm hit her body like a hammer, shaking her foundation.

When Terra's spent body collapsed against the science table, Marte retrieved the remote control and turned the hummingbird off. The hands continued to touch Terra's body. Cindy became worried that the hands would rip the remaining clothes from Terra's limp body.

"Thank you all for coming." Cindy announced loudly. "This meeting is adjourned. If any of you girls would like to leave your number for Terra, I am sure she would be more than happy to contact you. Thank you all again."

Several of the girls walked away with smiles, thanking Marte and Cindy for the exhibition. Cindy collected the ripped pieces of paper with names and phone numbers as the girls collected their belongings and exited the science room. Cindy paid close attention to the girls' body reactions and facial expressions. She could see horniness and pent up frustration in many of the college girls' faces and body language.

Marte and Cindy could not stop smiling as they helped Terra to the SUV. Marte went back inside and sanitized the science table. Half way home, Terra finally spoke.

"That was absolutely amazing. You girls didn't tell me it was going to be like that. I thought just the two of you were just going to use the remote during the meeting and the college girls wouldn't know about it."

Neither Marte or Cindy replied, only smiling silently.

A few moments later, Terra spoke up again. "Cindy, I will make sure you pay when we do your dare this weekend."

storytyme
storytyme
612 Followers