Martha's First Training

Story Info
Martha learns to train and submit Tania.
5.5k words
4.35
6.5k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Title: Martha's First Training.

Introduction: I have written a few prior stories on Martha. This story is independent of those - you do not need to read those stories before this one. But they may help to add to this story. So feel free to read them if you want. Enjoy.

Martha leaned back in her chair at work. It felt different to be back in her office. The new "normal" after COVID for her Company was three days in the office and two days at home. She was thinking about next week. She had arranged to have some new computer equipment installed at her house for her work at home days. Her Manager had assigned Dan to bring the equipment over and help set-it up. Martha had plans for Dan. Not related to the computer installation. She would be instructing and training him that day.

As she leaned back in her chair Martha thought back to when she first experienced her desire to have power over another person. To train another person until they were under her control. How exciting it felt to her. How satisfying it was to her. How all her senses felt alive. How sexually aroused she felt when she had another person under her power. As she grew older, Martha had developed her skills at training people better and better. Not only that, she enjoyed it more and more. Specially how aroused she became during the training process. Thinking back, that first time, that first training was special...

It was Martha's senior year in high school. She lived in eastern Massachusetts, in a suburb of Boston. It was really just her and her parents. Her two older brothers both went to college out west. Both rarely returned home. Her parents had gone into overdrive the past two years. Working like crazy. Rarely home. They were saving for Martha's college and their own retirement. Martha was supposed to be focusing on her school work and school activities.

To help all of them at their house they hired another girl from town to come in three/four times a week. Tania. Tania was a senior at a local college. She had grown up in town and the Mothers of Tania and Martha knew each other. She was four years older than Martha. Tania cleaned the house, cleaned the pool, did laundry, some shopping, house chores, etc. Martha's parents paid her well.

Tania looked like a model. Tall at 5' 11"inches. With a beautiful lean body. Small firm breasts. Tight butt checks. Long lean elegant legs. Large blue eyes. Wide melting smile. Friendly engaging personality. As a student, Tania was average. She had mainly gotten by with her incredible looks. She knew that her looks would take her far in life.

Martha was short. She looked like a gymnast. Her body was firm and strong. She exercised and had played sports in high school. She was pretty. But in her own way. Not like Tania. Martha's mind was what set her apart. She was constantly thinking and calculating. Extremely smart. Very determined. Very clever. Martha knew that her mind would take her far in life.

Martha had nothing against Tania personally. But even at her young age she had some resentment towards "beautiful" people. Martha felt invisible to them. Overlooked. Underappreciated. Tania was one of those "beautiful" people.

Martha disliked the way men fawned all over Tania. Even her own father seemed to droll all over her. So the two girls had no conversation when Tania came to the house. Martha was not even sure if Tania knew she existed. To Martha, Tania was another "beautiful" person who thought they were superior to her.

One thing on the family to do list before Martha went away to college was getting a dog. Martha had wanted a dog her whole life. A lab. The family had never gotten one. Always an excuse. Always too busy. Who would take care of the dog? Play with the dog? Her parents always dodging getting the dog.

Finally, one day Martha's father came home and announced they were getting a dog. They wanted Martha to have at least one year before college with a dog. They were going to get the Lab Martha had always wanted. Martha would be responsible for walking the dog while she was home. The dog that was coming home was already a couple of years old. When fully grown it would be a good sized dog. 60-70 pounds.

Her father had bought a special dog walking "suit" for Martha to use when walking the dog. It would help her control the dog on their walks. It was the newest thing on the market. High tech. A soft yet strong combination of velcro and leather.

Much more than a regular collar and leash for a dog. The collar went over the head. A strip of material ran down the back and connected to a belt that went around the waist - from the belt around the waist the material went thru the buttocks and up/around the crotch, back up the front of the belly and chest to the front of the neck. Reconnecting with the collar at the front of the neck. Two loops ran off the material around the waist. They went around the tops of the dogs legs where the groin was. At the top of the chest area there was two more loops that were connected that went around the front legs of the dog and looped around the shoulders.

It was amazing piece of equipment. The different sections all functioned as one. It fit different sizes and could be tightened and loosened to fit each individual dog. Leashes attached from multiple points and joined in one spot in the dog walker's hand. The dog walker would have total control over the dog's body.

Martha had two weeks until her new dog arrived. She was very excited. Her only concern was the dog "walking suit". She had never seen anything like it. Could she use it? Could she put in on the dog? Would it work? She needed to figure it out.

Martha arrived home after school on a Thursday. She crashed in a lounge chair by their pool. Her thoughts drifting, thinking of her new dog. It was unusual for Martha to sit by the pool on Thursday's. Because today was a pool cleaning day. There was Tania.

Tania planned her pool cleaning days when Martha's parents were not home. She liked to wear as little as possible when she cleaned the pool. Today she wore a small white bikini. Tied on the sides at her hips. Thong splitting her tight butt checks. A small patch covering her shaved pussy. The top barely covering her breasts. Her breasts swayed as she used the skimmer to clean the pool. Her nipples hardening with the movement.

Martha sat and watched. Tania was used to people staring at her. She paid no attention to Martha.

Even though Martha felt resentment towards Tania, she was mesmerized watching Tania. She was stunning. Tania's body. Her movements. Martha thought of all the men who fumbled all over Tania. Her mind was whirling. She was feeling something... was it an attraction? Resentment? An arousal? Martha could not place what she was feeling. She felt motivated. It was a desire in a way that she could not identify. It was a new feeling for her.

Martha hopped up from her chair and briefly went into her house. When she returned she went directly over to Tania. Martha: "Tania we hardly ever get to talk when you are here. I am so busy with my school work. I never realized how focused you are when you clean the pool. You really get into it. I am really impressed". Tania was startled. Martha was speaking to her? "Thank you. I enjoy it. I find it relaxing to clean the pool." Martha smiled at Tania. She continued: "Your swim suit is amazing. You look incredible. I could only dream of looking like you." Tania was amused. This was the most she had ever communicated with the small strange quiet girl.

Martha: "Tania, I am sure you aware we getting a new dog. It will be my responsibility to walk the dog. With that Martha displayed the dog "suit" which she had picked up when she went inside. "This is what the dog will wear when I walk it."

Tania eyeballed the dog walking outfit. "Looks like a space suit. It is amazing looking".

Martha: "The dog suit is very flexible and I think it would fit on a person as well as a dog. I really need to practice trying to use this thing. Would you let me try to fit it on you?"

Tania: "That? On me? A dog outfit? Are you joking?"

Martha: "This would be a big favor. I would appreciate it. I am sure my parents would appreciate it. No one would know. It is just here in the backyard. It is all private. It would only take a few minutes."

Tania smiled. What was the harm in quickly helping the small weird girl. "OK. I will try it on. No problem. Let's do it and get this over with."

Martha had a multiple step plan in place to put the dog outfit on Tania. She loosened up the dog outfit. She slowly and carefully placed the collar over Tania's head, tracing the back strap down her back, gently letting the strap go over Tania's butt crack. She had her step into the middle part of the outfit which contained the leg loops that went around her groin area. She pulled the strap up and under her butt and back up her front. Over her pussy area. Then the main strap continued up to the top piece which connected around the upper chest. A strap running across the bottom of Tania's breasts and a strap over the top of her breasts. The two upper arm loops which connected to the top piece then running under her armpits and over her shoulders. The main strap continuing up thru her breasts and connecting with the collar under around her neck.

Martha took a moment and stepped back. She had been right. The dog suit fit Tania beautifully. It truly was an amazing piece of equipment. It was in place but still loosely fitting on Tania.

The idea was there were multiple individual leashes from different points on the suit. They all connected so that the dog walker could hold them in one hand. The leashes could all could be used independently or together as one. They gave the dog walker total control over the dogs body.

The only problem remaining to have it be just like the experience of walking the dog was Tania's bathing suit. It got in the way of the straps fitting the way they were supposed to just a little. Martha had already anticipated this in her planning.

Martha came back over to Tania. "Let me just check how this fits you so far. I am going to check the fit and the straps. I may need to get a little personal when I touch you in few spots. Just try and stay still."

Then Martha began. She was ever so skillful. Marth worked her way down and around Tania body. Brushing her fingers down her back, brushing her butt checks, tracing up and down her arms. Constantly checked the dog outfit, the fit, the straps, everything while she lightly caressed Tania. Her touch was light. Her finger tips smooth.

She could feel a slight shiver run thru Tania. She then let hand come down and stopped on the lower part of Tania's back. "To really check this and make sure it fits properly I will need to remove your bathing suit. It will only be for a moment."

Tania was not really sure what Martha had said. She had become distracted as Martha was tracing around her body. The younger girls touch was very pleasant. She was slightly embarrassed at how her body was responding to Martha's touch and caress of her back. What was happening now? Why was Martha taking her bottoms off? She was a little confused but said nothing.

With that Martha pulled the strings on each side of Tania's swim suit and removed her bottoms. She then pulled the string holding Tania's top. Quickly removing all clothing from Tania's body. Tania was now totally naked.

Martha stepped back and with a firm quick pull of each individual leash, Martha locked the fit of the dog suit in place around Tania's body. The fit was perfect. Tight. Snug. Firm. Yet the material was soft.

Martha gave each individual leash a slight tug and the overall leash as well. She could see the dog suit worked as advertised. She could make parts of Tania move or keep her still. Tania's body was now in her control.

One part of the dog suit immediately became noticeable to Martha as she used it. The thin strap that went down Tania's back and split her butt checks and then swung up and between her legs. It fit so nice and firmly over her pussy. Or as Martha now thought of it, the pussy strap. This area was all connected around the waist/hips of Tania's body.

Martha noticed as she tested this strap, she could make it move. By pulling the leash connected to that part of the dog suit. Not a tremendous amount. But just enough. Up and down. Back and forth. So as she held Tania firmly in place with the other leashes - she began to specifically use the pussy strap. Up and down/back and forth. Over and over. Like a brush. The soft strap brushing over Tania's cleanly shaved pussy. Her outer labia lips opening as her pussy responded. The pussy enlarging and opening more and more. The more the strap moved the more it seemed to settle right in between Tania's pussy lips.

Tania had felt the dog suit lock in place around her body. Martha was standing in front of her. Testing each individual leash on her. She immediately could tell her movements were restricted. She could be held in place thru the suit.

Tania was startled at what was happening to her. What was this strange girl doing to her with this dog suit. Martha was not saying anything. She would wait a few more minutes before saying anything to Martha. Maybe Martha was still just testing the dog suit.

Tania could feel Martha using one strap on her more and more. The one covering her pussy. It fit right against her pussy. It was being moved back and forth. Tania stared out at Martha. Obviously she was doing this on purpose. This did not seem to bother Martha at all. Martha was focused on watching Tania's body as she moved the pussy strap back and forth. She was very focused at watching her pussy react.

Soon Tania could feel the movement of the pussy strap affecting her. Arousing her. She looked away from Martha. She did not want to give any satisfaction to Martha on what was happening to her. How she was responding. The pussy strap was settling in between her legs and it felt so good. The movement was maddening. She could feel her nipples getting hard and erect. She could feel her sex becoming warm. Her pussy was opening and she was becoming wet.

Martha was amazed at the effect the pussy strap was having on Tania. She had never seen anything like it. The combination of her control over Tania and seeing Tania's body respond was so sexual. Martha could feel it herself, her own body enjoying the feeling.

Martha's plan was now becoming apparent. Her plan had nothing to do with the dog outfit. It had everything to do with Tania. Martha's desire was to control the beautiful Tania.

Martha was not a lesbian. But she would have no problem with the idea of touching Tania. More than the sex, it was needed to help her control and train Tania.

Martha came over to Tania. Holding her still with the main leash to the dog outfit with one hand. Placing the other hand near Tania's groin area. Tania eyes avoiding looking at her. Her hips trying to move away but Martha not allowing it. Tana squirming more and more. She was dazed by what was happening to her. But also growing more and more aroused.

Martha traced all around her belly, her groin, her thighs with her finger tips. Then slipping her fingers under the pussy strap, fondling Tania's lips more and more. Opening her up more and more. Feeling deep up inside her. She felt Tania juice as it was slowly started flowing out of her pussy and down her thighs.

Martha held her fingers briefly inside Tania. She moved them back and forth. Finger fucking Tania. She could feel the heat from Tania's pussy. A warm wetness coming out of her. She was close to orgasming. But Martha did not want this just yet. She removed her fingers from Tania's pussy.

Tania had not been prepared for what Martha was doing to her. Tania now knew Martha's intentions had nothing to do with dog suit. This had to do with her. The small strange girl was experimenting with her. Martha was years younger than her and was overwhelming her. She felt shame when Martha rubbed her thighs and felt her pussy juice running down her legs. It was embarrassing. But her body was betraying her. She was becoming sexually aroused under Martha's control.

She now knew she could not trust Martha. She knew she needed to get out of this situation.

Tania: "OK. That is it. The dog suit fits. Have you had your fun? You little weirdo. Playing with me. Touching me. Now it is time to take it off. I will pretend all that other stuff you were doing did not happen. "

Martha slowly came over to Tania. She rubbed her back. Stroked her hair. She whispered in her ear. "Just a little longer. You have been so good. You are turning out to be such a good training subject. Probably even better than my dog will be. I just need to practice a little longer."

Tania had to try and stop this now. This experience was not going well for her. She pulled out her ultimate last piece of leverage against Martha. "Let me out of this insane thing NOW! Or I will tell your parents - you fucking little asshole".

Martha stepped back. There was no expression on her face. It was very quiet. Nothing happened for a minute. Silence.

Martha did not get angry with Tania for threatening to tell her parents. The threat did not concern her. She could feel that Tania was getting desperate. She was enjoying her growing sense of control over Tania.

Tania did not know Martha well. She did not realize how bold and clever Martha was. Or how powerful Martha could be. But she was going to find out.

Martha stepped behind Tania and pulled hard on the main leash that joined all the other leashes. Tania body jerked to attention. Martha then took turns using and practicing with each separate leash - moving Tania body. Showing her she was in control of her.

Martha moved to the front of Tania and faced her. "There is no need to be upset Tania. I do appreciate everything you have done so far. But our work and training is not over yet. We have more to do." Tania glared at her. She was determined not to continue with this game Martha was playing with her. She would not be cooperating with Martha anymore.

Martha was patient and clever girl. She used the other leashes to keep Tania still. She focused on the pussy leash again. The soft material of the strap rubbing between her pussy lips. The friction causing involuntary pleasure for Tania. Martha slowly pulled that one leash over and over again. Martha could see the strap settling into Tania pussy even more as her outer labia lips were open. Her sex growing warmer and juice once again starting to flow out her. Her nipples hardening. The effect of the pussy strap was growing. Soon Tania's eyes started to glaze over. Her hips were involuntarily moving and her breathing was deepening and relaxing. Tania's eyes started to look down and away from Martha. Martha could see she was losing her resolve to resist.

Tania was becoming so aroused again by the movement of the strap. Brushing her lips up and down with it. Like a brush was painting her pussy. She was losing her focus and becoming distracted. She was weakening. She was so embarrassed that she was in this position. She could not even look at Martha any more. She could not stand to think it but Martha was beginning to gain control over her.

Martha knew Tania was now ready for the next phase of her training. "Walk". Martha commanded. Martha pulled the individual leashes that controlled Tania legs, hips and the collar leash. Tania started to walk. There was no resistance from her. She then proceeded to walk Tania around the backyard. "Stop". Martha commanded. After "Walk" and "Stop" were mastered, Martha added the "Run" command. She was treating Tania like she would her real dog. She was wearing down Tania in all ways. Getting her to accept that Martha was in charge more and more.

Martha practiced these three commands over and over with Tania. She kept at until she could see the sweat starting to drip off Tania. After each set of commands was completed, Martha would move the pussy strap back and forth. Using it as a reward for good behavior. The strap working its way further and further between her outer labia lips. The constant friction was now engorging Tania's pussy. Her pussy lips were swollen from the constant contact of the strap.

12