Martial Peak Ch. 02

Story Info
The path of Cultivation continues.
2.3k words
4.55
2.4k
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The men continued to used me for their sexual releases, cumming inside my pussy, my mouth and all over my body. Once they had their fill, they left me, naked, exhausted and dirty. I fell asleep and rested outside my home for a few hours before getting up. I went to the lake near my home to wash my body from the cum and dirt.

When I got back home, I sat down on my bed and realised that my cultivation had shot up rapidly! I was only tempered body third stage yesterday and now I'm at seventh stage! I thought about it for awhile and came to the conclusion that maybe.. having sex would increase my cultivation and this had to do with the black book that I found. Because my cultivation didn't rise when I had sex before the black book. Only after.

"I need to test this.." I said to myself.

I wore my torn sect uniform and opened my door, only to see 3 of my fellow male disciples outside my home. "Trial disciple Yang Yin! Where do you think you're going?"

"What do fellow disciples want with me?" I asked. I immediately got slapped and I fell to the ground, hitting my butt.

"Is that any way to talk to your seniors? We are Ordinary disciples while you're still a trial disciple. Show some respect. Or better yet, show us your body, slut!" The men said and they tore my sect uniform away.

I covered my boobs and closed my legs as I continued to lie down on the ground. "Just do what you came here to do and stop with the nonsense!"

"Ooooo! How feisty! Without further ado.." The men happily held my arms and spread my legs as the first man took off his pants.

After all 3 of them had came inside my pussy and mouth, they left my home. I quickly checked my cultivation but I didn't rise at all!! 'Was I wrong? What am I missing..?' I thought to myself. "Forget it, let's just wash up again." I said.

----

After washing up, I tried to amend my torn sect uniform but gave up. I took one of my spare sect uniforms and wore it. So far in this couple of years in the sect, my sect uniform had been torn multiple times. If I could amend it on my own, I would only spend money for using the needle and threads. But if I bought a new one, it costs money and I'm already struggling with my basic foods.

As I went on to do my sweeping duties, I heard someone shouting, "The contribution hall is open!"

On the 10th of every month, the contribution hall would be opened. Every disciple would go and exchange their contribution points for money or herbs. As for me, sweeping the floor for 4 hours a day only earned me 1 point. Losing a fight would make me lose 2 points. The points can also be used as a wager during fights and I'm always forced by my fellow disciples to bet. By the time the contribution hall would be opened, I'm only left with a few points to use.

I continued with my sweeping duties until it was noon before visiting. As usual, the old man in charge of the contribution hall was dreaming and hugging his pillow with lots of lust. 'I wonder which female disciple he's dreaming of now.' I thought to myself as I tapped on his shoulders. "Treasurer Mong, wake up, Treasurer Mong."

"Oh! A beauty is here! Come sit on me, my little Yang Yin!" Treasurer Mong said and I obeyed.

"How I help you today, my beautiful flower?" Treasurer Mong asked as I sat on his crotch facing him and he massaged my boobs.

"D-Disciple Yang Yin is h-here to exchange my con-contribution points, T-Treasurer Mong." I replied with difficulty.

"I see. I see. You're so adorable! You only have 4 contribution points right now, but I can make it to 10 if you help me with a small favor." Treasurer Mong said.

"W-What do I have to do?" I asked and stroked my hair to the back of my ear.

"Hehehe. It's simple. Just make me happy. You know what to do, right?"

"Y-Yes.. Disciple knows..."

"Good. Good! Haha! You're a good girl, my good little girl!!"

I proceeded to remove my sect uniform in front of Treasurer Mong before getting down on my knees and sucking on his cock. After a few minutes of sucking, Treasurer Mong pulled my hair to indicate it was time for the real deal. I proceeded to sit on him again but this time, I had to insert his cock into my pussy.

"Uhh..." I let out a moan as I slid his cock into my pussy. Next, I placed my hands around his neck as he massaged my boobs. We kissed with our tongues as I slowly rode his cock.

"Wooo~ My little slut's pussy is so tight as usual! My cock is happy!" Treasurer Mong said.

"D-Disciple Yang Yin l-loves your cock too, T-Treasurer M-Mong! UWAH!!" I replied and let out a loud moan.

"About to come?" Treasurer Mong asked and I nodded my head. "Since you're such a good girl, go ahead and come!"

I didn't need to be told twice, I fucked Treasurer Mong's cock harder and faster until I orgasmed. "Hmm.. Not bad, but I'm not done yet, Little Yang Yin.." I nodded my head and continued riding his cock diligently.

"Mmm.. I'm coming. Fuck me harder, my slut!"

"Y-Yes!!"

I fucked Treasurer Mong's cock as fast and hard as I could until he came inside my pussy and I orgasmed hard. Both of us were breathless as we leaned forward to kiss each other.

"You know what to do next, don't you?" Treasurer Mong asked and I nodded my head. "Good girl. Go ahead, my little slut."

I got up and knelt down in front of him, licking, sucking and cleaning his cock with my mouth. Once I was done, I sat on his lap with my hands around his neck again and we kissed again. "You've learned well on how to pleasure men, Little Yang Yin." Treasurer Mong said and patted my head.

"Disciple Yang Yin thanks Treasurer Mong." I replied.

"Alright get up and get dressed."

"Disciple understands."

I got up and got dressed in my sect uniform. After I received some silver from him by deducting my contribution points, I headed out to the nearby market for my monthly supply of food. During my walk to the market, I felt my cultivation rose to tempered body eight stage.

'Why and how did it happen? My cultivation didn't rise when I had sex earlier with my fellow disciples.. Is it because I didn't want it? Is it because I didn't love it? So I have to love the sex and my cultivation will rise?' I thought to myself until I got to the rice store.

"Hello Sir. I'm back again for a bag of rice." I went in and said to the shop owner.

"Oh! Yang Yin! You're back again! You always order only a mere bag of rice, are you sure you're eating enough?" The shop owner asked.

"Just barely. Haha." I replied.

"I'll grab another bag of rice for you." The shop owner said.

"No please. It's okay. I can't afford it." I replied.

"Don't worry about the money. You just have to treat me back later. You understand, right?" The shop owner asked as he started groping my butt.

"Y-Yes Sir." I replied as my legs started to tremble.

"Don't worry, this time won't be me. I have 3 sons that will be very happy to help you. Let them help you, Little Yang Yin."

"Y-Yes Sir.. I understand.."

"Good. They're already waiting in my house. I'll write you my address in case you've forgotten. You can come back later for your rice."

"Yes Sir.."

I went out of the rice store and walked straight to the address. 'The weak and poor will always be bullied. Only the strong will survive. I have to be stronger!' I thought to myself as I knocked on the door.

"Who is it? Oh! It's Yang Yin! Come in! We have been expecting you, baby!" The 18 year old plump third son pulled my arm into his house and took me to his bedroom. All 3 sons were in the bedroom as I bowed and said, "Please take care of me, Sirs."

"Kneel on the bed and take off your clothes, baby." The first son said.

"Hurry! Don't keep us waiting!" Second son said.

"We are waiting, you sexy little thing." Third son said.

1st son, strong, 21 years old, Hong Wen Rong.

2nd son, frail, 19 years old, Hong Wen Hao.

3rd son, plump, 18 years old, Hong Wen Huo.

And me, Slim waist, C cup boobs, average height and slightly above average weight due to my boobs and butt, 20 years old, Yang Yin.

I got onto the bed and knelt as the 3 men stared at me with eyes full of lust. I blushed and looked down as I removed my sect uniform in front of them. The men snatched my uniform and threw it away.

"Play with yourself, babe." The third son said.

"Y-Yes Sir." I replied and proceeded to finger my wet pussy as I massaged my boobs in front of everyone on the bed. "Uhh.. Ha.. Ahh.. Ha.." I let out a few moans as I breathed in and out heavily.

"Hurry up, baby! Hurry up and orgasm for us!" The first son rushed me.

"Yeah! Hurry up, slut!" The second son shouted.

"This is just your opening act, do it properly and do it quickly!" The third son instructed me.

"Yes Sir. I'm sorry.." I replied and fingered my pussy faster as I massaged my boobs harder.

"Uhh.. I'm coming! UHH!!" I moaned out loud and the men smiled at me lustfully as I continued to humiliate myself in front of them.

"UHH!! I'M COMING! I'M COMING! UWAH!!" I orgasmed hard and squirted wildly.

I felt my cultivation rising again after my intense orgasm. I became tempered body ninth stage and I was confused because I didn't had sex yet..

When the 3 men had their way with me and I orgasmed hard. My cultivation didn't rise at all.

After being decent and collecting my 2 bags of rice, I went back home. I couldn't figure it out. I couldn't figure out how to raise my cultivation higher and faster.. Until.. The black book came out from my body and a single golden word appeared on the wordless black book. "Desire"

I saw the word and it faded before another word appear appeared, "Love".

It disappeared again and the final word appeared, "Humiliation."

I pondered about what the words meant as I laid down on my bed.. Desire, Love and Humiliation...

----

I woke up naked on my bamboo bed as usual, 'Desire. Love. Humiliation.' I thought about the words that I've seen from the black book as I went out of my home, completely naked in the early morning and washed myself in the river.

"Hey slut! How are you?" A man said as I was washing my naked body at the river near my home. I turned and saw Yang Kai taking off his clothes and joining me in the river.

'Desire, Love and Humiliation...' I thought to myself. 'I have to want this... I have to love this.. I have to be humiliated by this...'

"Hi!!" I shouted and startled Yang Kai a little. "Long time no see.. How are you?" I asked as I didn't bother to cover up my naked body.

"I'm good! So very good! It's good to see you adapting. Do you love being naked? Because I love seeing you naked!" Yang Kai said.

"Of course not.. It's very embarrassing to be naked in front of other men.. but.." I said.

"But what?" Yang Kai asked.

"But if it's you, I'm more than happy to.. to be naked.." I said and saw Yang Kai smiling happily at me as he scanned my body.

"I see... Amazing.. You have an amazing body, Little Yin.." Yang Kai said as his eyes wondered down to my boobs and pussy.

I felt so embarrassed as he continued to stare at my naked body, but I bit my lips and asked him, "You haven't had a taste yet, right?"

"Taste of what?" He asked.

"A taste of me." I said, blushing hard and looking down.

"Yeah baby! I haven't had a taste of you, yet!" Yang Kai shouted.

"Do.. Do you want a taste?" I asked shyly as I looked up to him.

"Oh!! Oh!! Yes!!! I want a taste!!!!" Yang kai shouted eagerly and happily.

"Follow me." I said and extended my hand to him. Yang Kai eagerly took my hand and I led him to my home. I laid down on my bed, completely naked with my arms above my head and legs spread. "Go ahead and taste me."

Yang Kai happily licked my wet pussy and I gave a loud erotic moan, "UWAH!!"

"Are you okay, baby?" He asked.

I replied, "Stop talking and just do me. JUST. DO. ME."

Yang Kai immediately got into position to fuck me and he eagerly fucked me hard! So hard that I almost fainted!!

"S-Slow down... Please..." I mumbled but he ignored me and continued to fuck my pussy aggressively.

"YANG KAI!! CUM INSIDE ME!! I LOVE YOU!!" I shouted. Both thinking about the golden words and I really felt so fucking good!!

The moment when Yang Kai shot his cum into my pussy, my cultivation rose and my pussy exploded with pleasure! "UUWWAAHH!!"

In that moment, my cultivation broke through to the initial element first stage but it didn't stop there. It broke through to the second, third, fourth, fifth, sixth, seventh, eighth, and ninth stage simultaneously. I became at the peak of initial element in almost an instant!

"Wow. You broke through so quickly!" Yang Kai said and asked, "How did you do it?"

I replied, "I've no idea." and smiled.