Martian Bot Sex

Story Info
Mars is way more sexy than you thought.
2.2k words
4.54
910
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shae watched as the blue flame ignited again under the rocket, roaring to life at the last minute to slow the descent of the giant ship. She often came up here to the viewing gallery at the top of the dome, looking out over the barren red landscape towards the landing pads.

Watching the rockets never got old. There were at least ten a day now that Earth and Mars were getting closer together, bringing supplies and new colonists from Earth. She remembered what it had been like, cooped up in the rocket for eight months and then finally watching the Martian landscape come into view on the monitors. Feeling the deceleration of the rocket just later than you thought it would come. A sudden relief that the engines did ignite after being idle for so long in the depths of space. Relief that you weren't going to be a crater in the Martian desert.

It had been two Earth years since Shae had arrived, although only one Mars year. And wow, it had been nothing like she had expected. Well, physically it was. Always under frantic construction, every few weeks a new dome or underground complex was opened. She'd seen videos and pictures of course before coming here.

No, what was unexpected was the society that had evolved here. There was a bit of the Wild West of course. The government back home couldn't control things much here, and what authority there was here was fleeting and ever changing. You had to know who's side to be on, that was for sure.

But that wasn't it either. It was more that no-one had expected how social norms would change so much in the distant colony. She smiled to herself as she watched the transport vehicles streaming out to the ship now that it had powered off. Soon they would be unloading the fresh faced newbies from Earth. Looking for a better life, they'd find... a different life, that was for sure. It didn't take new Martians long to adapt though. Some of them would start adapting tonight in the bars around the space port that they would inevitably be drawn to.

She headed back down the stairs to the floor of the dome, taking big leaps in the lower gravity. It was still enough to kill you if you fell off, of course, and the metal steps up to the viewing platform at the top of the tree canopy weren't the safest. But still, she embraced the thrill of being lighter and took her chances, missing five steps at a time.

Down amongst the thick vegetation of the dome, Shae looked around in the humid atmosphere. The trees in this dome served a double purpose, generating oxygen, but also producing fruit. The cocoa trees were her favourite, but there were also apple, pear, cherry and other fruit trees growing along the winding paths.

It was also the only truly beautiful place on the planet, at least for those used to the greenery of Earth. That meant it was a favourite place for couples, so much nicer than the austere and small underground accommodation most Martians had to put up with. She could hear the heavy breathing and soft moans of one such couple in the bushes nearby.

Her service bot seemed to have wandered off though. She concentrated on the part of her brain that triggered her implant and a control menu popped up, the orange glowing letters appearing in the bottom right of her vision. She flicked through the menus to the bot control panel and summoned the bot. Its video feed appeared in the bottom left of her vision. That was weird, it was with another bot, a female presenting one. They didn't usually interact on their own.

"Maybe it has a girlfriend," she thought, and then laughed out loud at the ridiculous notion.

Her bot soon appeared down one of the paths through the undergrowth. Humanoid, and sleek, it was one of the best looking male bots available, with a white plastic skin. As one of the planetary police, she was relatively well paid. But even so, she was still paying off the loan she'd had to get to purchase the thing at a ridiculous interest rate. It was worth it though, for a lot of reasons.

"We're going home, Simon, I'm working later," she said. It was easier to talk to it than control it through the menus in her implant. And yes, she'd named it Simon after her first boyfriend back on Earth.

"Yes ma'am," it replied in a sexy American accent. Last week she'd downloaded a voice profile of one of her favourite actors, but she wasn't sure she was going to keep it.

She headed down some steps to the subway station under the dome, the bot following her. These new bots walked casually, just like humans, rather than lurching around like zombies as the earlier models did, although they were still slightly awkward going down steps.

They boarded the next train. Shae had to hold the handle dangling from the ceiling as the train rocked noisily along the track, but the bot had perfect balance. Even when the trains slowed suddenly for her stop, it remained perfectly upright without holding onto anything.

It wasn't far from the station to her flat, just down a few tunnels. All the accommodation, at least for people like her, was underground. You soon got used to not having windows. Hers was just one of a huge array of flats opening out from the tunnel. It was basically just one room, with a sofa, a bed and a small kitchen.

Shae realised she was feeling horny. She was always feeling horny. That was one of the mysteries of Mars. No-one had worked out why yet, although it was a hot subject of research. Was it the low gravity? The perfectly regulated, high-oxygen atmosphere? Or something psychological like being so far from your home planet? But pretty much everyone experienced it almost as soon as they arrived here. A constant, overwhelming, throbbing desire for sex. It's what made Mars society so different from Earth's.

"Simon," she said, "I need you to fuck me."

"Yes, ma'am," the bot replied. "Would you like the tentacle, the clit sucker or the rabbit today?"

Shae started stripping off her clothes as she considered the options. "Do we still have that 10 inch dildo attachment?" she asked.

"I think so, ma'am," it replied. It walked over to her small chest of drawers, rifling through her underwear until it found the dildo attachment. "I have located it," it said, without a trace of emotion.

Shae was naked now, on the bed. She opened her legs, slipping her hand between them and touching herself, making herself wet.

The bot had attached the dildo to its crotch socket now. Fuck, she'd forgotten just how big that one was. She'd ordered it online and you can never tell the size of something in the pictures. Still, they'd used it successfully a few times a month ago and then it had ended up in the drawer.

"We're going to need some lube," she told it as it climbed onto the bed.

"Already applied, ma'am," it said. Of course. You didn't have to tell a bot something twice.

"Hang on, let me turn over," she said, moving onto her hands and knees and presenting her ass to it. She couldn't handle looking it in it's weird expressionless face while it fucked her.

The bot knelt behind her. This was where the service bot really came into its own. The dildo was heated to body temperature and felt like a real cock as it slid inside her, stretching her wide. The bot was programmed well, and it knew just how to touch her, how to build the tension and the depth of its thrusts. It could read her body language, and adjust to it. And it never came too early. It didn't come at all.

Its hands were on her hips as it penetrated her. They were heated to 37.5 degrees too. If you closed your eyes and disassociated from what you were doing, they felt just like human hands. Some people actually got off from being fucked by a bot, but for Shae she needed to convince herself it was a human. Fuck though, it knew what it was doing, pausing just the right amount of time deep inside her before withdrawing and thrusting inside her again. It entered at the perfect angle to stroke her g-spot too. No human could get that technique so perfectly.

It only took a minute or so until an intense orgasm washed over her. It was so intense that her vision blacked out and she felt like her whole body was on fire. It kept fucking her through the climax, just as she liked. A minute later she came again. And again.

If anything, it was too good. After six orgasms she couldn't take any more, and she collapsed onto the bed, pushing it away. Her whole body was shaking uncontrollably, her cunt clenching and pulsing. She instinctively placed her hand on her mound, but her clit was too sensitive to touch. "Fuuuuuck," she moaned.

"Are we done, ma'am?" it asked, its hand on the dildo attachment which was now covered in her milky essence.

"Yes, thank you Simon," she replied. She didn't need to thank it, it didn't have any feelings, but it made her feel better to treat it nicely.

It pulled the dildo off the crotch socket with a loud click and went to the tiny sink to wash it. She had needed that release, but she needed a human touch now. Bot sex was never really emotionally satisfying. She went to the shower cubicle in the corner of the room and turned it on, letting the water wash away the dirt and sweat. That was the other problem with Mars, despite the habitation being sealed, somehow there was always a thin film of red dust on everything.

The orange glow of her implant flashed to life. It was a call from Jay. She flexed her brain to answer it. "Hi babe," she said in her mind, the words were transferred through the wifi, over the planet Internet, to Jay's implant.

"Hey sexy, I was thinking about you." he said, the words sounding in her head like she had just heard them, although her ears knew the truth.

"Stroking your dick are you?" she replied.

"How did you know?" he answered, she could hear the inflection of amusement in his voice as if he was in the room.

"Because it's the only time you call me."

"Well, I'm thinking about your soft breasts," he replied. She smiled. Now she was thinking about his hard cock too. "What are you doing?" he asked.

"I'm in the shower," she said.

"Show me." he replied eagerly.

She flexed that part of her brain again and her retina implant turned on. It always felt a bit weird turning on her video feed, making the vision in one eye less than perfect while it was on. She looked down at her naked body, letting him see the large swell of her breasts with water running down them.

"Fuuuck, you're so hot", he said in her head, his voice slightly breathless.

"Let's see your hard cock then," she said, "Only fair."

The image overlayed her vision, showing her what Jay could see. She could focus on his view, or focus through it at her own vision depending on how she squinted her eyes. He was laying on his bed naked, his hand stroking his big cock. He was almost as big as the big bot dildo. And a lot more sexy to look at. His cock was all natural too, not an enhanced one.

"I love your cock," she said wistfully, "Shame I have to work tonight,"

"Get to a mirror," he said urgently, "I want to see you. Let's come together,"

Shae turned the shower off and grabbed a towel, rubbing herself down quickly. "I'll use the bot feed," she said.

She lay on the bed, watching Jay stroke his big cock the whole time. She opened her legs, her hand sliding over her thick bush and touching her clit that was still sensitive from her previous orgasms.

"Simon, stand at the end of the bed and send the video feed to Jay," she told the bot.

It did as it was told. "Oh my god, I love your hairy cunt," whispered Jay in her head when the feed came online. "Why did you name it Simon though, that's so weird," he laughed.

"Shut up," she said, her desire mounting, and her fingers circling her clit. "Tell me what you're going to do to me when we meet up."

"Oh, babe, I'm going to tie you up. I'm going to hold you down and shove my hard cock into your hungry mouth. I'm going to make you beg to suck me." He knew what she wanted to hear.

"Tell me more," she gasped, her fingers working her clit. She was going to come again. "I'm so close."

"Me too babe, let's come at the same time."

Shae's orgasm washed over her at the same time as she watched Jay's cock spurt cum all over his own stomach. She smiled to herself, human connection was so much more satisfying than bot sex.

"Call me tomorrow," she told him, "I'm going to be late for work now."