Marty Discovers Men Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stared, mesmerized, and he noticed, grinning, "Guess these don't really hold it all."

My hungry gaze exploited every inch of his hunky masculinity, "A good problem to have...and I like it." I could feel the stirring between my legs, but laughed, "Want me to go get Heidi?"

Unexpectedly confronted by the handsome thickness, I felt mine pulsing towards erection. Marty and I had a whole lot of fun together...we had fucked each other senseless, and things were definitely going in that direction! His grin said it all, but he answered, "No, I think we got this covered."

I loved pleasing him and hearing his moans. I loved to pamper his cock...it deserved to be worshipped. At times, he'd just sit back to relax and let me worship it; I always loved feeling it, in my mouth or growing rock-hard in my hands. I would position myself between his legs, sensuously massaging the manly bulge and slowly unzipping his jeans. Working it out of his pants, I would hold it in my hands and admire the thick, veiny shaft. Today, though, it was already out, and I nudged him to sit back.

As his cock expanded, I had to touch him, running my hands over his firm, muscled six-pack. While I ran my hands over his thighs, he grinned down, "Yeah, I like this, dude...but take it out and play with it...make it harder."

"Mmmm...I love your big...big dick! You know how much pleasure it gives me?" I went on, "I love how hard it gets when I touch it...how it bounces when I fuck you...and how it feels when you fuck me!"

I pushed his boxers to the side, and there it was...my boyfriend's big meat. It's not like we hadn't seen each other in weeks; it had been only a couple days, but every beefy inch was another moment to savor.

I cast the boxers aside, and his cock stood upright, weaving slowly, back and forth. The sensory rush was familiar, but I still wanted to savor each moment; it felt hot, heavy and thick in my hand and I couldn't wait to feel it between my lips...and teasing my throat. With all eight inches standing proudly, I had to stroke it a few times. I wanted to feel its amazing girth slide through my fist, before I could even think about moving on. Eventually, I leaned forward, rewarding my tongue with his taste...and more cock-worship; the slit flared open as if his cock was breathing...I probed it with the very tip.

I loved feeling it harden in my mouth, but he was nearly beyond that. I loved to feel it swell and explode, as he moaned with release...I'd swallow every drop...and savor the lingering reward on my tongue...the taste...and the feel. I loved to pump it, and paint my tongue with manly warmth...again, I'd swallow every drop, licking the strays from my lips. Sometimes I'd be so horny after his orgasm, that I would get him to fuck my mouth, as I pumped myself to release.

Marty was usually a bottom, but sometimes I would, and I loved being filled with his big dick. I savored the moments, when I was being impaled, but I really liked how he'd always wait until I started cumming and fuck me through it.

He moaned and lust overwhelmed me, as my tongue roamed the magnificent, manly shaft. Licking and caressing the shaft, I leaned closer to rub it over my face. Up and down over my cheek, I felt its heat and the throb of his heart on my skin.

I knew it wasn't far off, but all I wanted at that moment was the taste of Marty's pleasure; I wanted to feel it on my tongue. I tried to focus on the head and the slit, until I got the reward, I wanted...glistening droplets of warmth. I probed the slit and wrapped my lips around the head, feeling the turgid warmth on my tongue.

I felt his whole-body shudder as I pumped more of the firm flesh through my lips. Licking, slurping and sucking, I feel it against the back of my throat. He ran his fingers through my hair and moaned, "Jeezus...fuck...fuck...Rob...fuck Rob...that's...that's per...oh god...perfect!"

Tasting and pleasuring him, got me so horny; I wanted to jack myself, but I didn't want to distract from his needs or his beautiful cock. I slowly, and methodically worked him closer and closer to release. Savoring the salty pleasure, I licked and sucked my way, all over the big shaft.

I pulled off and smiled, "Dude, tell me what you want...what do you need?" I licked his balls, one at a time, and all he could do was moan. When he finally answered, "Oh fuck...fuck...suck me...suck me till I cum...make me cum."

Before taking him back into my mouth, I tilted my head, taking it to the limits of my throat. He humped forward, pumping faster, "Ahhhh...ahhhh...ahhhh, Rob...Rob...Rob, make me...make me...make me cum...yeah, make me cum!"

With his last thrusts, he held the back of my head, and pumped hard, wildly pushing himself to orgasm. His eyes met mine, as his big cock pulsed its load over my tongue. He painted my mouth with a hot, creamy release, slowly rolling his hips to finish.

Happy, even glowing, after satisfying my man, I pulled off, to catch my breath and savored every drop, before swallowing. I was eager to take him back in my lips to finish, gently sucking him dry.

I half expected him to pull me up and cradle me in his arms, but he tousled my hair and grinned, "Dude, it's your turn, now...but let's go to the bedroom, before Adam gets home." Then he grinned, "But first, just sit here and let me do you...I wanna do you." With a hungry smile, he peeled my trunks off, and I kicked them aside. When it bobbed free, it was erect and curving upward from my pubes; the head was thick and flared wide like a stout plum, deep burgundy and crowned with a slit that was dilated from arousal...and beading.

I think Marty's mouth started watering; he licked the tip a few times, before taking his bulbous prize between his lips. Swirling his tongue over the crown, elicited pleasured moans from my lips.

He moaned and felt the burning desire grow; lust completely overwhelmed his thoughts and he pulled off, "I can't wait to get it inside me...you need to fuck me!"

That was the cue, "Let's go," and I followed him into the bedroom. Ogling his smokin' hot ass, I could hardly wait either and gave it a squeeze...I couldn't wait to fuck him.

I wasn't surprised to see him drop onto the bed and throw his legs back...he was ready to give himself to me, and I didn't waste any time, in grabbing the lube. I grinned and spread his cheeks to smear the lube, "Dude, you ready to get fucked?"

He scooted to the edge, "Yeah...dude, I'm more than ready...fuck me...put it in!" My dick was rock hard and heavy; as I dragged it through his crack, teasing the hole, he watched me wedge the very tip inside.

I started pumping gently, till he was helplessly begging and rolling his hips to get it deeper. "Ahhhh...ahhhh...ahhhh...ahhhhhhhhhhh! Oh...oh yeah...yeah, fuck me...Rob...Rob...Rob...oh Rob, fuck me!"

It was only a couple minutes, but he was grinding against me, like he was in heat. I teased him a little more, "Want me to go get Heidi?"

He pulled his legs back further and grinned, "Fucker...just put it in...in all the way...fuck...fuck...fuck me!"

I knew he wanted it all, but I couldn't help myself, and whispered, "Tell me how much you want it."

He opened his mouth wide, groaning, "Fuck me...just fuck me!" My cock strained the tiny ring, "Ahhhh...ahhhh...ahhhh...mmmm...fuck...yeah, fuck me...I want you to fuck me...fuck me...hard!" He grinned, "Gimme that cock...I want it...want it bad...I need it...want you to fuck me hard!"

He moaned with pleasure, as I pumped deep and hard, giving him every inch. He pulled his legs back further, quivering, moaning, and completely impaled.

I pumped and rocked it back and forth inside, before nearly pulling out and sinking it all back into his belly. Stretching and molding his insides around the girthy shaft, I had him wrapped around my finger (or cock...in this case). My dick owned every muscled inch of his gorgeous, manly ass.

"Fuck that ass...fuck that ass...keep...keep fuckin me...yeah...yeah, keep fuckin' me!"

That's when I heard Adam in the hall; all I could see was a shadow...but it looked like he was watching...watching and maybe jacking. I couldn't tell what was going on, but the shadow seemed to be solidly planted, outside the door...and there definitely was movement...rapid movement.

Groaning louder, I decided to give him what he wanted, "Mmmm...gimme that tight...that tight fuckin' ass...yeah...yeah...yeah...yeah, ride it...ride my dick...ride it!"

I don't know if he could see us, but he could hear everything; we were fucking like animals, and the moans and rocking bed said it all. Marty was getting even louder, "Oh Rob...Rob...Rob, fuck me...fuck me...I'm tight...tight for you...it's tight for you...keep fuckin' me!"

I thought maybe he was interested...interested in joining us. I thought he might want to see what he's missing...and try some cock, for a change. But then the passion took over, and I quickly lost all interest in Adam...I just wanted to fuck my man.

He rolled his body to meet my strokes, forcing it deep...he wanted it deep...he wanted it hard...he was all mine; Paige's too, I guess...but for the now he was all mine.

I slammed him with deep, greedy strokes; he was tight and working it with every muscle he had...his hot, little ass defined the term man pussy. His dick was a rock, again, and bobbing over his belly. Mesmerizing as that was, the pleasure was overwhelming me...and Marty too...he fisted his big dick and started pumping.

That was the moment, where I couldn't hold back; I felt my balls explode, painting his insides. With cum filling his ass, we both shuddered from the sensuous ecstasy of breeding. He moaned, "Fuck me...fuck me," and his ass gratefully swallowed every last drop.

I kept sawing his tight backside but trying to catch my breath some. I looked into his eyes, and swatted his ass, "Want me to stretch it...stretch that ass...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...you want me...uhhhh...to stretch it...stretch that tight ass?"

Groaning each time I thrust into his ass, he looked crazy horny,"Mmmm Rob...Rob...fuck yeah...yeah...yeah...yeah...stretch my...my ass...fuck me...fuck me, hard!"

That took him over the edge, as he jacked a load over his chest; it was hot as fuck, and I just kept pumping him. Lost in the orgasm, he moaned, "That's it, stretch me...that's it...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...stretch...stretch me...fuck me...god damn, fuck my ass...own it...yeah...yeah, own that ass...make it...make it yoursssss...fuck me...fuck, make it yours!"

"Fuck me hard...harder...fuck it out of me...fuck it out of me!"

Marty was solidly bi and a bottom...a hungry bottom...it was all very apparent. We had talked of it before, and he was never, ever going back to straight.

After getting cleaned up, Marty and I joined Adam to devour the pizza. With some lame droning voices from the TV in the background, our conversation inevitably led to Heidi...and her little bikini.

Marty grinned, "Yeah, she was workin' it, but she's got what it takes, you know? Rob was saying she'd be up for two guys, but maybe she'd do all three of us?"

Adam laughed and winked at me, "You know...I think I'm good." He smiled, "I really like the new open-door policy, though."

Marty was understandably clueless, but I knew exactly what he meant. I told Marty about it later, and we gladly embraced the situation...fucking more often, with the door wide open. It was good for Marty to be out around Adam, because he was my roommate and it made things more comfortable. Our relationship was just more relaxed, because we weren't sneaking around, and trying to hide things.

Adam was always a little bi-curious and he really did enjoy the open-door chance encounters. We gave him all the voyeurism he could possibly handle; his girlfriend even joined him a couple times...we heard them fucking like rabbits after one incident.

Like I said, Marty was oblivious to what Adam meant and got the biggest grin, "So, Heidi's tits...what do you think...real or fake?"

Adam replied, "I'm hardly an expert, but they have to be fake...don't you think they're fake?"

Marty laughed, "Well, that's unanimous," and raised his beer. "Let's have a toast to fake titties...may they always be perky...and...uh...displayed well!"

Our bottles clinked, and we went out that night, searching for fake titties. We hooked up with a couple more friends, and each time we spotted some that we could agree were fake, we all took a drink. What can I say...guys can be simple? It just doesn't take much.

****************************

It was a Saturday morning, around six...and neither one of us had to work. The sun was just starting to show, and I wrapped my arms around Marty; I pulled him close and pressed morning wood into his ass...his handsomely, muscled ass.

I couldn't help but savor it with a grope or two (or three); it was lusciously firm, rounded and toned...and he was wearing crazy, hot underwear. When I reached around to feel the pouch, I knew my groping would surely lead to more. From the feel of the stitching and construction, I knew exactly which pair he was wearing; in my mind, I could see the manly outline and how the underwear stretched to contain him.

He turned over, "Good morning, handsome! I really love waking up with you...and especially that thing, poking me." Grasping the shaft, "You really need to let me take care of this."

I grinned, "Let's do it together...you do me and I'll do you...69?"

Marty twisted around and pulled it up to his lips, licking the head and probing the slit, before opening his mouth wide and sliding his lips over the head. He took a couple inches into his mouth, and I groaned as more and more disappeared into the warm embrace.

I stopped sucking and propped myself up to watch him. As he lustfully took as much as he could handle, he skillfully suppressed the gag reflex, whenever it teased his throat. I watched him focus, closing his eyes and savoring the thick shaft...he was thrilled to have it stretching his lips and toying with his throat.

When I let out a long, pleasured moans, he eventually looked up, and his smoldering eyes met mine. His fiery cock-lust overwhelmed me, and I had to take him back in my lips.

My mouth slid, up and down, over every delicious inch of that turgid flesh. I always prided myself in getting him off fast and I pushed him closer to release. With my tongue lingering over the ridge, I moaned around the swollen head, and he moaned around mine, vibrating through my entire body.

Once I shoved a finger inside, gently massaging the tight muscle, he couldn't hold back. His steamy load coated my tongue, and I slowly savored its musky warmth, before gulping it down. He pumped a few more times, rewarding me with the last fertile drops.

After he finished, he went back to stroking me with his lips, again. It was urgent and impassioned, and I knew where he was...he craved the release...he was ready for it. I wanted to give it to him...I wanted it to pour out like a firehose. Ropes! I wanted ropes, but I knew I really didn't have it in me...we had sex yesterday...no chance for a firehose or ropes.

Marty laid still, while I took over, wildly pumping his mouth. My balls danced over his face, while I fucked his mouth...but then I felt them tighten. I moaned loud as the ecstasy took me, and I painted his throat with seed.

When it was over, I thrust forward and kept it there, deep inside for a long time. It throbbed over his tongue and against his lips...marking my territory and making sure Marty knew he was mine...and I was his.

I didn't want to pull out and humped him more; again, bouncing my balls over his face, the loose fleshy sac covered his nose. When I did pull out, he held it in his hand, gently trailing his fingers over the shaft, admiring and worshipping as if he wanted more. It softened a bit, but stayed mostly erect, and this went on for a long time; his gaze shifted, back and forth, between my cock and my face.

"Thank you," he said as his eyes locked with mine, "You know...things are perfect...you and Paige make my things perfect."

"Dude, I'm with you...things couldn't get better...except maybe coffee, in bed," I grinned. "I smell Adam making it...I can get you a cup?"

"No...no, let me get you a cup."

I smiled, "Not turning that down."

I heard their conversation, "Fuck, that smells amazing...thanks dude. The mugs clinked as they were pulled from the cupboard. Then he was just coming into the bedroom, when Adam yelled, "You want milk or cream, dude?"

Marty handed me the cup, and smiled, "Nope, already got some from Rob." He took a drink from his mug, grinning, "Coffee's amazing, but I think I like the cream even better."

"Adam tucked his head in, "So...that was some night last night...what'd you think about the bikini-top chick at the whiskey bar? I'm sure she's dating Ethan...what's his name...Hopkins."

Marty nodded, "Yeah, that's her, Lara or Lauren...something like that."

We all agreed she had perfect naturals...and then the discussion exploded...36C...34D...or 32DD. It was shallow, sexist, but normal shit, typical for three horny guys. Marty and I were fucking each other silly, but here we were, talking smack about a hot chick in a bar...life is good on both sides of the fence.

Finally, he blurted out the solution, "We should just ask Ethan...he won't mind."

Then Adam grinned, "By the way...the girlfriend's very impressed with you two and thought we should all go out...maybe some time," and walked away.

Marty whispered, "What's that mean?"

"I guess...maybe she likes what she sees," I shrugged.

12