Marty Discovers Men Ch. 07

Story Info
Morning wood is really made for bottoms and breakfast.
2.6k words
4.52
8.9k
5

Part 7 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 12/09/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marty was in the kitchen...he looked back, "What are you doing?"

I grinned, slipping down his underwear, "I just wanna tell you that ass looks amazing...fucking amazing!"

As I put my arm around him and rested my chin on his shoulder, "Breakfast can wait, dude." "I'm so fucking boned-up and horny; I need your ass...now."

He was cooking breakfast, when I came in and it was impossible to focus on anything but his ass. I pushed the underwear to the floor and started rubbing my cock against him...I had no choice but to pull him in tighter and gently hump.

"You've been teasing me all freakin' morning with the tight, little underwear...bending over...you know what you're doing, and now I'm giving you what you need."

He laughed, "It's yours...you know that."

I kicked his legs apart and rubbed my dick in his crack and moaned, "Fuck, look how beautiful it is, but we need some lube."

He turned and it was semi already...eight thick, mouth-watering inches and veiny...and big, heavy, low-hanging nuts. It was hard to miss (excuse the pun) and sidetracked my thoughts.

There was a long pause, but then I heard him, "I can get the lube." His big dick waved back and forth, and he reached down to give it a stroke. He recognized the unquenchable lust in my eyes, "Or maybe you wanna give me head? What do you want?"

With no hesitation, I grinned, "Fuck, I wanna do both! I want your ass, but just had a little blowjob fantasy in my head...you know?"

He leaned back against the counter, wearing only a t-shirt and pumping his dick. I felt like I was about to explode, as I dropped to my knees. The broad swollen head crowned the thick shaft and stood proud of his grasp. As he pumped his big, beautiful dick, his balls swayed between his legs. I moved in close to where I could reach out with my tongue; it was almost bumping my forehead.

I pushed his hand aside and grabbed his cock with both hands...the hot, pulsing meat filled them. Pulling it down towards me, I looked straight into the slit, and stroked the silky-smooth warmth. The veins under my fingertips, set my lustful yearning afire, and the warmth of his flesh flowed through my body, filling me with erotic pleasure...and sexual hunger.

"Oh fuck...fuckkkkk," he groaned, "yeah...yeah...stroke it...yeah, stroke it!"

His balls bounced, below the magnificent, girthy shaft, and I leaned in to probe the flaring hole with my tongue. Swirling over the head, I wrapped my lips tight and worked them up and down the shaft, savoring all his pleasured moans.

He ran his fingers through my hair, and gripped with both hands, taking control. Gently pumping and rolling his hips, he started picking up the pace; I fought back the gagging, as his big dick teased my throat...the probing and erotic gurgles made my cock even harder.

He pulled out a couple times, smearing my face with his spit-covered dick. The head was nearly purple, and the shaft pulsed, with veins standing proud of the long shaft.

He ploughed back through my lips, fucking wildly, "Rob...Rob...oh fuck, Rob! I'm about to..." Before he could finish, his body stiffened, and his dick swelled; he grunted and humped deep, to unleash a hot, creamy load.

He regained his speech, moaning, "Cummmmm...cummmming...oh shit...cummming!" I remember hoping Adam, and even the neighbors upstairs, didn't hear us.

It was more than I expected, but I savored every, last drop, swallowing a couple times. After what seemed like a ceaseless orgasm, he was still shuddering, when I pulled off and took a deep breath. I licked him off, sucking it clean...I loved feeling that big, hard cock on my lips.

"Holy fuck," he panted, "That'll get you breakfast in bed for at least a week...or two!"

He slumped back over the counter, and I grinned, "Breakfast in bed is great, but you know what I want?"

Yeah, we were in the kitchen, at risk of being caught by my roommate (I was hoping he was still asleep), but neither of us had any interest in moving to the bedroom. Marty smiled, "Shit, we need lube...um...maybe we can use that olive oil...it'll work, won't it?

"Yeah, it should work," I spread it around, probed the tight muscle and pushed inside, thrusting forward with the first few inches. My dick stretched him wide open, and he moaned, "Ahhhh...shit...shit that feels...ahhhh, sooooo good...after this, I'm gonna owe you breakfast for a month."

I took it slow, letting him relax some, "That's it...mmmm, that's it...you got this...shit, you're tight!"

I pushed deeper and Marty groaned, yearning for the deep penetration...the stretching...the deep, grinding fucking. "Shit, yeah...yeah...more...gimme more...ahhhh...ahhhh...ahhhh...yeah, more...yeah!"

I could feel my groin, grinding his ass, "You got it...yeah, there you go...it's all in...you like that?"

"Fuckkkk...fuck yeah...fuck...fuck me, Rob...fuck me with all that cock...ahhhh...ahhhh...all that cock...yeah, just like that...just like that!"

My hands were all over his hunky, muscled body, and I was going to town on his ass. With our bodies slapping loudly, my balls smacked his and he lurched forward, with each pummeling thrust. Piercing and pumping deep into his tight muscled ass, I groaned, "Fuckkkk...Marty...Marty, that's it...that's it, ride it...uhhhh...uhhhh...take that cock...take it!"

We fucked long and hard, and I eventually grabbed hold of his dick and started stroking, "You like that...you like that dick up your ass? Feels good, doesn't it?

"God...ahhhh...ahhhh, god yes...fuck me...keep fuckin' me...ahhhh...ahhhh...fuck meeeeee!"

I gripped tight, with my fingers digging into his hips, savoring the ecstasy you can only get from a hot, muscled ass. "Uhhhh...uhhhh...I'm gonna...gonna cum...squeeze my cock...squeeze that cock...squeeze my cock...uhhhh...uhhhh...work my cock...work it...fuckin' work it!"

His ass squeezed around me, and I moaned...he was milking it, and I was in total fucking heaven. As I savored the aftermath, Marty felt cum trickling down his thigh and reached down to scoop it up, proudly smearing it over his chest.

"Now, let me help with breakfast?"

"No, I got it...I'm serving you breakfast in bed, remember...but you could get me the butter."

"Not the olive oil," I laughed?

He grinned, "Maybe later...that shit worked pretty damned good...here, take a coffee and get your ass back to bed."

We were lingering over the coffee and Adam stuck his head through the door, "Hey, I'm out-a-here! Thanks for breakfast, dude."

"No problem," Marty smiled.

"Gonna be painting at my parent's...but I should be back tonight, if you wanna hit the bars."

When I heard the front door pulled shut, "This's sweet...having a Saturday together...and no roommate."

Marty responded and grinned, "Yeah, what d'ya say we get a shower...together...and maybe do that hike you were talking about?"

The shower hisses but there's a distinctive change or spattering, when we step into the warmth together. Marty turns into the spray and runs his fingers through his hair. His body is gorgeous, as water trickles over it, defining the muscled-build with a glistening sheen...Marty is my locker room shower fantasy.

It's utterly impossible not to focus on the erotic flex of his firm, smooth, rounded butt...its breathtaking. With the shower spray, I enthusiastically soap him up, and press my aching cock between the meaty round cheeks. The smooth swells of muscle hugged my cock and pushed my crazy shower-lust to new heights. I moved up to his chest and feel that tight definition flex under my fingertips.

Rubbing his hard nipples elicited pleasured moans, "Oh Rob...yeah...yeah, that's good." I felt him push back, grinding his beautiful ass cheeks into me; he was caressing my dick, with the crack. Running my fingers down over his beautiful abs, I savored the tautly defined flesh and his sexy belly button.

"I'm still so fucking horny...feel like I'm gonna fuckin' explode...you know? You think you could do something for me?"

My eyes slowly grazed down over his body...he was definitely a 10...or higher. I think I'd do about anything for my dripping-wet stud; I doubt I've ever wanted to satisfy a man more.

He grinned and pumped his cock, "Maybe, you could go down on me, again?"

"Fuckkkk yeah...I got this...I'll make that big dick explode...drain those fuckin' balls!" I grinned, "But promise me...you'll paint me with cum."

He laughed, "I hope I got that much left...but you can guarantee I'll try," and nudged me down to my knees, "Give me your best shot, dude."

Licking the flaring pee-slit, with a big grin, "Let me at it," taking the big, plum-shaped head in my lips.

I started pumping the shaft with one hand, feeling those sexy veins beneath my fingertips; my lips wrapped around the turgid crown, feeling its pulsing throb on my tongue.

"Yeah, that feels good...so good...suck it...suck that dick!" With my tongue swirling over the tip and working the ridge, he moaned and pumped deeper, "Ahhhh...ahhhh fuck, I needed this...Rob...ahhhh Rob...yeah...yeah...yeah, that's good!"

I cupped his balls with my hand...they were heavy and demanding my attention, of course. I fantasized, hoping they were recharged and full...dreaming of thick, steamy ropes. I quenched my thirst with water dripping from the sac, and then I went for them, savoring each big, juicy egg, between my lips...nursing...sucking...mmmm.

Marty groaned, "Oh god...fuck...fuckin'...suck my balls...yeah, suck my balls!"

After a lengthy encounter with his balls, I licked my way back up the shaft, running my lips over the veined surface and hoping for a manly reward, from the tip. I teased the head with my tongue, before taking it back in my mouth; as I watched his abs tighten, all his glistening muscle tightened, and I felt him shudder within my lips.

I took him halfway, stroking the other half with my fist, eliciting his deep, deep groans, "Ahhhh...ahhhh...fuckkkk...take it...take that cock...suck it...suck my fucking dick...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...fuckkkkk!"

He started fucking my mouth, pushing me to take more, with the gentle pressure of his hand on the back of my head. I imagined watching his beautiful ass tighten with each thrust...his entire muscled body flexing with each thrust.

My lips were stretched, and my mouth was full of thick, meaty stud, while I was treated with the first of his musky arousal. The urgency of his moans echoed the force of the thrusts, pounding the limits of my gag reflex. "Uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...ohhhh...ohhhh fuckkkk!"

Despite a release only a couple hours ago, he was wound pretty tight,. "Ohhhh...yeah...yeah...yer...yer gonna make...uhhhh...make me cum, dude...fuck, yer good...so good!" Fuckkkkkkkkkk...fuckkkkkk...yer gonna do it...do it...fuckin' make me cum...make me cummmmm!"

With spit trickling from my lips, and covering his big, thick shaft, I kept going, yearning for his pleasure. He was growing closer and closer to filling my mouth with creamy seed...fuck, I wanted to pleasure him so bad!

With the mounting pleasure, he was rock-hard and throbbing, fucking hard, and ramming his dick through my lips.

My hands gripped his muscled ass, flexing and getting tighter, as his need grew more urgent. I could feel the tension building in his body, and I could see it in his wildly flexing, muscled body.

He groaned deep, "Ahhhh...ahhhh fuck...fuckkkk...Rob...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...cummin'...gonna cummmmmmmm...gonna cummmmmmmmm!"

I felt his big cock start to swell, and that's when it jerked free of my lips. I fisted him and started pumping, and shouting, "Shoot it...shoot that load...cover...fuckin' cover me...yeah...yeah...yeah, cover me!"

I stretched my mouth open wide, as hot seed splashed over my chest. "Fuckkkkk...cover me...cover me dude...cover my face!"

He groans, bucking his hips to finish, and I rubbed the head, bearing the last drops, over my lips. The rich manly scent pleasures my senses, but then he pulls me to my feet, and licks his jizz from my chest (and chin), pushing it through my lips with his tongue.

He got a big grin, "It's your turn now," and dropped to his knees.

He trailed his fingers up and down my cock, and stroked the shaft a few times, before grinning again and plunging it through his lips. His sexy gaze connected with mine, as he slurped, sucked, and swirled his tongue over the bulging, swollen head.

"Spread your legs, dude; let me get at those big plums." He squeezed and rubbed my inner thighs, and then cuddled my balls in his hand, before nursing each one between his lips.

Marty definitely appreciates cock; he likes few things better, "Mmmm...yer not just a boyfriend...yer my sexy obsession," and grinned, "a fuckin' studly, sex toy!"

"I like that...never been called a studly, sex toy before."

He took it back into his mouth and it wasn't long before he was hammering his throat and sucking my brains out. It felt like he was going to split his throat wide open, you know. He makes me groan, "Marty, fuckkkk! Suck my dick...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...suck it...fuckin' suck my dick...yeah...yeah!"

It got pretty hot (and wild) and I remember going too hard and too deep, making him choke. I grabbed my dick at the base, and slowed, just tapping his lips to keep from going too deep...something I learned with Valerie, my very first girlfriend. If I kept it just like that, halfway, I was golden.

After a few minutes, I pulled my hand away and pumped with steady, controlled thrusts, but it wasn't long before I felt my whole-body tense. My cock swelled in his lips, and a steamy, hot spray exploded, painting his throat.

"Yeah...yeah...yeah...fuckkkkk...uhhhh...uhhhh...take that load...take all that load...fuckkkkkkkin' take it!"

Coaxing out every last drop, he worked the shaft with lips and tongue, milking till my cock finally relaxed. He pulled off and smiled, "That was tasty, and hot as fuck!"

Rubbing his lips against the head, his tongue dug into the pee slit, and sucked hard, one last time. He moaned, and took my dick out of his mouth, leaving it covered with spit, "Yeah, it's...it's hot as fuck."

He rose to his feet and crushed his spunk-covered lips against mine. Embracing my body with his hot, glistening muscle, our musky release overwhelmed the steamy shower...and our senses. It was incredible...fucking incredible!

That evening we did go out with Adam and talked shit like guys do; at some point, he paused...and got a little awkward, "You know I...um...heard you guys this morning. How was it?"

Marty was quick to answer, and owned it with a big ass grin, "Great! This dude, your roommate, can fuck...fuck hard and satisfy!"

I laughed, "Sorry dude, it's my fault...I jumped him in the kitchen...you know, Marty's just a hot guy and we like to have fun."

He laughed, "I gathered that...but um...is it tight, when you fuck...is it tight back there...like pussy?"

I grinned, "First, I'd like to say...you don't need to be thinking about his ass...it's off limits." I smiled, and looked at Marty, "And that question's a little personal, but yeah, he's tight...tight like pussy...a tight man-pussy!"

Marty grinned, "Yeah, but everything seems tight when you got a dick like this," and groped my crotch.

Adam looked at me, "Horse-dicked fucker," and laughed.

He took a big gulp from his beer, and prepared to make a point, still grinning. "I was gonna demand that you keep the loud moaning down, but it sort of adds to my porn viewing experience...you know, he cackled.

"Shit, and the last time Chrissie was over...we were goin' while Tina was squealing for more. It was like we were in the middle of a fuckin' orgy...that shit was hot! Chrissie had to give me head just to get it to go down, and that was after I fucked the shit out of her."

"Maybe you could invite Tina and Marty could bring Paige and we could have the real thing...a real orgy. What do you all think?"

I laughed, "I'm just getting to know Tina, but she might...but you can count me in."

"Chrissie's a wild chick...maybe she'd do all three of us?"

Marty grinned, "We could invite the hot, pool-chick...what' her name...uhhhh Heidi."

I raised my beer, "Let's drink to fantasies...hot fuckin' fantasies...and good times!"