Marty was a Tramp

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Christ, I love your tits!" he hissed.

Rubbing his palms over her large nipples, he toyed with her tits until she groaned.

"Oh, God, that's lovely, Ricky!"

She trembled, her knees were weak as he worked her flesh. A moan escaped her lips as he lowered his head to kiss her tits. Marty quivered at the sweet sensation as he ran his lips and tongue over her throbbing nipples.

His gluttonous mouth seemed to be everywhere, kissing and sucking at her, pulling at her nipples, leaving a wet trail of saliva on her sensitive skin.

He held up a tit in each hand as he lashed her nipples with his tongue. She had to hold herself back from crying out. She was afraid someone would hear the noise.

She quivered and panted as the boy continued sucking on her tits.

Holding her tits with her hands now, she pushed them up into his face.

"Suck my nipples hard!" she moaned.

Once again he took her nipples one after the other into his mouth. This time he gently chewed on them, tugging them out with his teeth. Then he finally pulled his face away and knelt down on the floor.

He unzipped her skirt. She shivered with pleasure as he undressed her. She moaned when he finally pulled her panties down to her thighs. She ran her fingers through his hair as he nuzzled into her cunt. She had thick auburn cunt hair and it was soaked. She squirmed as his hands massaged the bare semi-globes of her ass.

He unbuckled his belt now. He dropped his pants and shorts down to his ankles. Her eyes gleamed when his hard cock sprang free. She closed her hand around his throbbing cock shaft and gently stroked his hot meat back and forth. It was the best part of foreplay for her, pulling on his cock.

Moving forward, he pressed his cock against her belly.

"Let me fuck you!" he said.

"Oh, God, yes!" she hissed.

Her ass squirmed against the wall as he pushed forward. She opened her thighs, squatting a bit in order to get his cock lodged between her legs. His hot prick pushed against the quivering lips of her cunt. She groaned with pleasure as his rigid cock shaft rubbed against the soft meat of her velvet pussy.

"Oh. God, that feels good!" she whimpered.

He pinned her against the wall. She was amazed at how adept he was as a lover. He was just a boy, but he seemed to know exactly what to do to turn her on.

He fondled her tits, pulling her nipples out and rolling them between his fingers.

His thick cock slid back and forth in the wet groove between her meaty cunt lips. His throbbing cock shaft rasped against her pulsing clit. At last his cock found her cunt hole, and he lunged up, driving his prick deep into her hungry pussy.

"Oh, Christ!" she moaned.

Her wet tingling cunt was suddenly stuffed to capacity with his bloated cock. She trembled at the sweet stretching of her cunt. Waves of pleasure washed over her body. She bucked her ass, fucking her cunt back at his cock. Feeling every inch of him, she countered as he slowly pumped his hard prick in and out of her juice-drenched pussy.

The bathroom wall felt deliciously cool against her naked ass cheeks. She squirmed against the wall as his pulsating cock rammed in and out of her hairy hole. He was in no hurry to come.

Whimpering, the lovely feeling of his cock was bringing her to her first explosion.

"Oh, honey!" she gasped. "Fuck me! Fuck me hard!"

Her ass slammed against the wall now as she fucked back at him. The tempo of his strokes increased. She grunted at the delicious feel of his cock head jabbing at her fuck hole. She felt like she was fucking a donkey. His prick felt huge.

He fucked like a horny animal. How delicious it was! Grinding her hips, squirming her ass, bucking her crotch she matched him stroke for stroke.

"Oh, Jesus, Mom, you're really something!" he groaned.

He was holding her tits again. His fingers pinched her long nipples. His ass pumped as he repeatedly dug his cock into her cunt. Holding onto his shoulders, she humped her crotch at him.

"Give it to me, Ricky!" she panted. "Come on, honey! Fuck me!"

Her cunt was sopping wet now. His cock shot in and out of her juicy hole with a sucking noise. She bit her lip as she felt the beginnings of another orgasm.

His hands squeezing her tits, he rammed his cock in and out of her cunt again and again. Each stroke slammed her twitching ass back against the wall.

"Don't stop!" she hissed. "Don't stop fucking me!"

She didn't care any more about the noise they were making. She was too caught up in the throes of her climax.

He gripped her thighs now and lifted her, raising her legs, driving his cock ever more deeply into her cunt.

"Oh, Jesus, I'm coming!" he groaned.

She convulsed the very instant he started shooting his load. Her steaming cunt milked his cock. The boy shuddered and groaned as the cum spurted out of his cock head to splatter her pussy. Hot gobs of his cum mixed with her flowing cunt juice.

He pumped in a frenzy, his hands clutching her tits, his mouth hanging open as he grunted his pleasure. She could feel his cum overflowing her cunt to splatter down the insides of her thighs.

At last they were finished. They slumped against each other. She thought of the danger now. She quivered. He was her son! She was fucking this boy while her sister was in the house not far away! God will punish me! But God works in mysterious ways.

She clenched the muscles of her cunt, squeezing his still hard cock to milk the last drops of his cum.

"Oh, God, you're still hard!" she said with wonder.

His cum was running down her leg now. She trembled at the lovely fucked-out feeling in her cunt. How many years she had wasted!

"Come to my room tonight!" she whispered. "But be careful!" She was insatiable.

Late that night, Ricky slipped quietly into Marty's room. Mother and son were immediately in each other's arms, his hands kneading her fleshy ass cheeks.

She felt more confident now. Her room was far enough away from where the others were sleeping so that there was little likelihood that they'd be heard.

She was aware of how dangerous it was to continue fucking the boy with her sister in the same house, but she couldn't help herself. She was coming out of the shell of ten long years, and her sexual hunger was ravenous.

She quivered as they moved onto the bed. She moaned as his hands possessively caressed her body.

He was wild about her tits! He kissed and sucked at her hot flesh until she had to push him away to give her burning nipples a rest. Then he rubbed and rolled her tits in his hands, and, when she allowed it again, he sucked on her nipples once more.

The lashing of his tongue against the sensitive tips brought gasps of pleasure out of her throat. When he finally had his fill of sucking and slurping and chewing on her long rubbery nipples, he pulled his face away and she rolled over onto her back on the bed.

He rose up on his, knees now and gazed dawn on her naked body. She twisted and squirmed, teasing him by opening her legs to show him her hairy cunt.

"Come on, honey!" she groaned. "Fuck me! Make love to me!"

Visibly trembling with lust, he swooped down on her with his hands and mouth.

"Do everything!" she hissed. "Make it good!"

When he moved his lips down over her belly, she crooned her approval and pulled her legs up to offer him her crotch. He pushed apart her quivering thighs. She groaned when he pressed his mouth against her juice-drenched cunt.

His hot tongue slurped up and down between her thick cunt lips. He kissed and nibbled at the meat of her pussy until she began tossing her head back and forth on the pillow with the intense pleasure of it.

She could feel his nose nuzzling against her clit. She could feel his tongue probing deep inside her vagina. She shivered as his fingers tickled their way into the crack of her ass. She squirmed as he ran his fingertips back and forth between her asshole and cunt hole.

"Oh, Ricky!" she squealed.

She hissed with pleasure now as he began lapping her. He swabbed his tongue up and down the groove of her pussy, probing between her dripping cunt lips, sucking up the juice oozing out of her steaming cunt hole.

The sweet sensation of his sucking mouth at her fuck hole overwhelmed her. She gasped and groaned and crooned her delight. She pictured his lips and tongue pushing and probing into the meat of her pussy.

She bucked her hips up and down, fucking his face. His tongue slithered deep inside her cunt hole. There were times when it felt almost like a cock.

He clamped his mouth against her cunt now and sucked noisily at her oozing hairy hole. He sucked and slurped and slobbered over her dripping cunt until she trembled with the joy of it.

Her clit was swollen. It was only a matter of time before he would make her come again. It would be a clitoral orgasm. When the first spasms began, she cried out.

"Oh, God, suck me! Suck my cunt! Eat me out!"

She loved it! No one had ever done this to her before. She was thrilled by the animalism of it.

She quivered at the intense lust on the boy's face. He moved his prick at her face. She marveled at the way her mouth had suddenly become a cunt, at the pleasure she could give him with her lips and tongue and teeth.

With each stroke he crammed her mouth full of cock, stuffing her to capacity with his prick. She was astonished when she realized that the feverish mouth-fucking might give her an orgasm.

Her hands clutched the boy's muscular ass cheeks. She loved the way his ass squirmed on her tits as he pumped his cock in and out of her face. This was more than just sucking. This was more than just a blow job. There was magic in it.

The cock fucking her face had suddenly become the center of her existence. The feel of hard male meat stuffing her throat was the most exquisite sensation she had ever experienced. She was conscious more than ever of the ache in her wet cunt. Her cunt didn't matter any more. She wanted his cock fucking her mouth. She wanted his hot cream squirting down her throat.

Each thrust of his twitching cock, each piston-like stroke of his prick in and out of the ring of her lips made her shudder with delirious pleasure.

She quivered. Snorting sounds came out of her throat as she struggled to control her breathing. She took pleasure in submitting herself to his voracious need. Stuffing her mouth with hot cock like this was the most glorious thing that had ever happened to her. Sucking off her son.

Sucking and gasping, Marty urged him on with her hands, letting him know that she wanted him to come in her mouth. The boy suddenly grunted and stiffened.

A moment later the first thick squirt of his hot cum hit the back of her throat. She swallowed convulsively in order to avoid choking. Spurt after spurt of his hot cum quickly filled her mouth. His thick cum covered her tongue and teeth and tonsils.

She gulped gobs of his cum down her gullet. She milked him dry, draining the last drop of the thick hot load out of his balls.

When he was finished, when he finally pulled his slimy cock out of her clinging mouth, a spasm of lust overwhelmed her senses and she came. Swallowing the last dregs of his boiling load, she came again and again. She had lost control of her vaginal muscles, as if there were electrical impulses galvanizing her.

He was leaving for Great Lakes in a week. It was navy boot camp and he'd be gone for twelve weeks. She knew she would not last that long. Anita would be there for her.

12