Marty's Massage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay, Emily, push. I want to see my cum ooze out of your pussy." She moaned and then she pushed and then she oozed two large dollops of my cum out and directly into her mother's mouth. I almost came again from the awesome sight of it.

And then Emily sat up and saw what was going on. She squealed, a look of disgust on her face. Martha sat up and Emily sat down. The two of them staring directly into each other's eyes. I quickly spoke before she could.

"Before you say anything, Emily, have you ever given a blowjob before?" She looked at me in irritation, but her expression softened and she nodded.

"And did you swallow?" More irritation but another nod.

"Well, your mother simply thought that nothing should go to waste. And maybe you could help her with that." For a second, I thought Emily was going to throw up. Then I realized it was merely disgust in her eyes. And then that emotion faded and something that looked like interest replaced it. Martha got off the floor and sat on the couch next to her daughter.

The two women gazed into each other's eyes for at least ten seconds. Then Emily slowly slid to the floor at her mother's feet. Martha leaned forward and Emily opened her mouth. Martha let a large dollop of my cum ooze into Emily's mouth. Then a second dollop followed. Finally Martha slid to the floor and Emily sat on the couch above her. They traded cum back and forth several times, the last of which was interrupted by the two women laughing. With eyes still locked on each other, they swallowed in unison, and then opened their mouths to show both men they had swallowed.

"Ladies, that was the most incredible thing I have ever seen. I think I am going to cum again." All four of us laughed, but not before Emily dropped to her knees in front of me.