Marvel Nights - Luke Cage Ch. 02

Story Info
Luke Cage and Black Panther get reparations from Hydra.
3.1k words
4
5.1k
8
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/24/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

********

LUKE CAGE

Let's get something straight: I don't trust the government. My real name isn't even Luke Cage. And that's not just black paranoia, either; I got my first taste of the criminal justice system by getting sent to Seagate Penitentiary for a crime I didn't commit, just like a lot of black people. And like many black folks in history I was illegally experimented on. The experiment was done by one of those Weapon X nutjobs that are always trying to recreate the Super Soldier program. Lucky for me, the experiment worked a little too well -- I guess they didn't realize that making an inmate super strong and bulletproof was a good way to help him break out of prison.

Recent developments at SHIELD have not boosted my confidence. Colonel Nick Fury was removed from command after the failed invasion of Latveria. The brother might have been ice cold -- Captain America told me that Fury once strangled a dude with his own intestines -- but he was a practical sort of asshole; he knew that not every fight was a hill to die on. This new girl running SHIELD? Bitch worships authority. Aggressive and uncompromising, Director Maria Hill has not endeared herself to the Avengers at all.

With my car busted to hell I end up taking the subway to Midtown. SHIELD has a cozy little office in the United Nations building. I walk under the flags, taking special note of the newly added red and green flag of Wakanda.

"Luke Cage." a deep accented voice rumbles behind me, almost making me jump out of my skin. I turn around and...holy shit. The young brother is wearing a simple black African-style dashiki suit, with a loose gold necklace adorned with the claws and teeth of jungle cats. He is flanked by the Dora Milaje, two tough-looking female bodyguards, their clean shaved heads shining in the morning sun.

"Uh...Hello, your Highness." I bow my head a little bit. Yeah I'm American, but Black Panther wasn't just the King of Wakanda, he was an inspiring symbol for black people of all nations. King T'Challa bows his head back to me in mutual respect.

"I understand that you are something of a mercenary." His baritone voice carried weight and power.

"Nah. I'm more like a mix between a private investigator and a bodyguard."

"I would like to hire your services."

"Sure. Hell yeah. What can I do for you, king?"

He didn't answer me, his eyes went back up to contemplate the flag of his country adorning the United Nations building. "Wakanda has long isolated itself from the world, to both its benefit, and its detriment."

"What do you mean?" I ask, genuinely interested. In school, all they teach us about Wakanda is that its the place where the metal in Captain America's shield comes from. It was pretty much the only African country that had never been conquered or colonized, so it was still rich with resources and rare metals.

"For centuries, the Black Panther has acted as a sentinel against European invaders and plunderers. During the second World War, Captain America attempted to stop the Axis from stealing our sacred metals. It was during this mission that he met my father."

"They teamed up to fight the Nazis?" I asked, fascinated with this new bit of black history I had never heard before.

"No. My father had already decapitated the Nazis that Captain America was tracking. But this incident was the catalyst that prompted my father to take a larger interest in the world. Inspired by the Meiji Restoration in Japan, he sent many Wakandan students such as myself abroad to study in the best Western universities, and bring that knowledge back home with us. My people do not like this outside influence on our culture. We have rapidly modernized and industrialized, but they grow unhappy with my reforms."

"However," T'Challa paused as we reached the steps of the building, turning to face me with his hands clasped behind his back. "Not all of the growing discontent towards my reign is organic, Mr. Cage. There is a remnant of the Third Reich that has survived into the modern day. They have rebuilt themselves as a Secret Empire, a malignant tumor growing within many of the institutions that originally defeated them."

I grit my teeth as the anger washes over me. "Hydra..." I whisper.

"The very same. King T'Challa soberly nods.

I turn around to give the United Nations building a more skeptical glance. "You're saying they've infiltrated SHIELD?"

"They have their sights set on my country's vast deposits of sacred metals, and no doubt they would see destabilizing a successful African nation as an added bonus to their racialist agenda."

"So what do you need me to do?"

"It will be very simple and enjoyable work. You and I are going to turn Hydra's notions of racial supremacy on its head."

***********

G.W. Bridge is waiting for us. Unlike the other SHIELD personnel walking around in their dark blue tactical jumpsuits, the silver-haired black man is wearing a simple shirt and tie. I have a lot of respect for the tough old bastard; a Vietnam veteran and former mercenary, he's the guy SHIELD sent after both the Punisher and Cable in recent memory, earning him a reputation as a "Cape-Buster" or "Cape-Killer" for his ability to take down costumed superhumans during the Registration fiasco. Although not many of us wear capes anymore, but whatever, the name still stuck.

"Commander Bridge." T'Challa inclined his head in a regal gesture. "I have a meeting with Director Hill."

Bridge cleared his throat. "Yes, your Highness. I just have to debrief Mr. Cage here on a local matter and then we can see you."

"I am well aware of Mr. Cage's auxiliary narcotics investigation. I have information pertaining to it. Director Hill will see me now."

I tried not to look too surprised that Black Panther already knew that SHIELD had contracted Heroes For Hire to look into the Chinatown heroin ring. The brother managed to out espionage the best spies in the world? Damn, they don't call him the most dangerous man alive for nothing!

Bridge scratched at his stubble before letting out an exasperated sigh. "Inshallah," he mutters in Arabic. I guess he converted to Islam back in the Malcolm X days.

"You have followed your orders to the best of your ability, Commander Bridge. Perhaps the Director thought she could buy some time by assigning an African-American SHIELD operative to stonewall me. But no barrier can withstand siege forever."

Maria Hill was sitting at her desk, looking like she was reading some emails as we walked in. She was an attractive white woman but her dark hair was cut a little too short for my tastes, cut in that hairstyle that almost every female politician has when they want to be taken seriously by their male counterparts. Rather than go for business casual, Hill was wearing a dark blue tactical suit adorned with a golden eagle insignia on her chest and an American flag on one of her shoulders. She looked like she would have been more comfortable in a warzone command center rather than an office building in Manhattan.

She looked between us, and addressed me first. "You get the dirt on the Hand, Cage?"

I wasn't much of a politician, but I figured that she had just slighted the Black Panther by not acknowledging him.

"Yes, ma'am. Their supplier is apparently group called the Snakeroot."

Silence fell in the room like a shroud.

"That's it?" she asked incredulous. "I have reports of a brawl in the middle of Manhattan, Confucius Plaza is trashed, Asian minorities on the news beaten to a bloody pulp, and you don't have any hard evidence to justify any of this?"

"Guess so," I shrugged.

Hill pinched the bridge of her nose. "So just a ploy to help a foreign diplomat barge into my office and waste my time with saber rattling. You do know, Mr. Cage, that you are an American citizen and not African?"

"Well I ain't Chinese, that's for sure."

"If only." She exhaled through her nose with exasperation. "Very well, T'Challa. What is your grievance this time?"

"SHIELD has once again violated my my country's sovereign territory in an attempt to gauge our defenses. I told you once before that the balance of power in Wakanda is very delicate at the moment, and such infractions would--"

"Despite your country rivaling North Korea in its isolationism, SHIELD is fully aware that the monarchy is heading towards a more...*ceremonial* role in the government. Your Highness." Hill's voice dripped with venom and sarcasm.

"No one man should possess such unchecked power above his brethren." T'Challa nodded. "But as I guide Wakanda towards democracy, I must steer it away from demagoguery. Your actions continue to inflame radicals and reactionaries."

Hill shrugged. "You admit that your country is unstable, Panther. You have advanced technology that could fall into the hands of these radicals. I have a job to do."

"Indeed. And perhaps if you continue to provoke the malcontents, that would give you justification to intervene in my country's affairs. Perhaps if you provided them with weapons to stage an uprising, then I would be forced to invite SHIELD 'peacekeeping' forces into the country. Or perhaps you could install a puppet regime that would sell out our vibranium to the American military-industrial complex at a discounted price." T'Challa stood with his arms folded.

"*Perhaps* I can't speak to any of these wild allegations." Hill responded in a frosty tone.

"You are not the first imperialist to challenge the Black Panther, Director Hill." T'Challa's voice lowered into a menacing tone as he slowly stalked around Maria's desk. She stood up, backing away from him.

"What the hell do you think you're doing? Do you know who I am?"

"Indeed I do. Maria Hill. Director of SHIELD. Supreme Leader of Hydra."

Hills eyes widen in shock. She draws her pistol and opens fire on the unarmed black man. He's not wearing his bulletproof Panther armor, so I dive in front of him. The shells flatten against my chest. T'Challa springs into action, pouncing on Hill and disarming the gun from her hand with ease. I grab her and hold her in a vise grip, pinning her arms behind her back.

Bridge bursts into the room, weapon drawn. "What the hell is going on here?" he shouts.

"It's an assassination!" Hill shrieks before I can say anything. "Open fire on King T'Challa!"

Bridge doesn't unload a clip into Black Panther, but he doesn't lower the barrel either.

"Panther?" He asks.

"My business with the Supreme Hydra is not yet concluded, Commander Bridge. Please wait in the hallway."

"Supreme Hydra?" Bridge looks between the three of us, a wary look on his eyes. I can see the gears turning in his head, no doubt reassessing SHIELD's recent actions. Slowly, the gun lowers. "Shit."

"You dumb black bastard, what are you doing?" Hill snarls at him, struggling in my grasp as I hold her arms behind her back.

Bridge gives Hill a contemptuous look before holstering his gun. "Black Power." the old man remarks with scorn as he walked out of the room.

"Wakanda demands reparations, Director Hill." T'Challa pulled his finery off and placed it neatly on her desk, revealing a muscled torso could have been chiseled from obsidian. "It is time for you white colonizers to get a taste of your own medicine, Maria. Now kneel before your King."

"Hail Hydra!" she spits at his feet as the weight of my hands on her shoulders pushes her to her knees.

"Such venom this viper spits, Luke Cage." T'Challa mused. "It is well past time for you to muzzle her."

I unbuckle my belt and tug my zipper down. I smirk as Maria's eyes widen in shock at the sight as my big black cock springs up. I hold her firmly by her short black hair, and let her feel the heft of my thick shaft laying across her pale face. I smack my long rod against her lips and cheeks a couple times.

"How you like that, you Nazi bitch?" I ask her with a big smile on my face.

"You fucking--MMMFF!" I cut her off, stuffing my big dick into her mouth. She tries to bite down on it, but my enhanced toughness protects my sensitive skin. I just smile and let her tire herself out, slowly working my hips forwards and backwards. The big head of my cock is pressing against the back of her throat, and I enjoy feeling the warmth and wetness of her mouth. I hold her head still as she slaps and punches at my rock hard thighs, not letting her pull off until I decide she is allowed to.

As I unsheathe my cock from her throat, she gags and sputters. A string of saliva drips down her chin. She crawls away from me on her hands and knees, gasping for air. I reach down and casually rip her SHIELD suit off her athletic body using my enhanced strength.

"Wait, please! King T'Challa. I...I'm sorry. Look, we can work something out, can't we?"

"Ah. So now you refer to me with respect. It is good to know that we are going to successfully exorcise your colonial arrogance." T'Challa says with a smile as he casually strokes his own impressive cock.

"Fuck you, spear-chucker! Hydra is immortal! Cut off---"

"Yes, yes. Cut off one head, and two more shall take its place. Your neo-Naz group has survived annihilation for 60 years, constantly being revived by reactionary backlash and dog-whistle politics." Black Panther gently stroked the side of Maria's face. "But what if instead of removing a head, I simply make it obey me?" Black Panther nods to me, so I lift Maria off the floor and lay her across her own desk.

I give her tight little ass a firm smack, making her gasp out in surprise. I hold her wrists down as T'Challa runs his own dark hands over her soft pale body. He leans down, brushing his lips across her firm breasts, sucking and gently nibbling at her nipples.

"You are a beautiful woman, Maria. No doubt your Hydra compatriots view you as an exquisite Aryan specimen." Black Panther trails his tongue down her flat stomach, swirling around her pretty little navel. His powerful arms are holding her legs, preventing her from kicking at him.

T'Challa buries his face between Maria's thighs, and I feel her straining against as he begins eating out her pussy. I pass the time rubbing my massive cock and balls over her pretty Nazi face, enjoying the ironic reversal of humiliation and subjugation.

"Finally gonna get my reparations..." I chuckle, my hands groping her tits. She isn't putting up as much of a fight now as T'Challa is fingering her, sucking on her little pink clit.

Black Panther spreads Maria's knees apart and places his big monster right across her lower stomach, showing her how deep its going to go inside her.

"Oh god..." she whispers in disbelief, her eyes wide with shock.

"Hail Hydra?" I taunt her, smacking my dick across her face again as Black Panther presses the fat deep purple head of his cock into her pussy folds. "Or Hail to the King?"

"You do not mind me going first, do you Luke?" Panther casually asks me.

"Hell no, King. It's prima nocta, after all."

Maria Hill starts making incoherent noises as King T'Challa slowly eases himself inside her. She's wiggling her hips and thighs, but the Black Panther grabs her by the waist, pinning her ass down on the desk. I reach out and get hold of Maria's ankles, pulling her legs back as T'Challa pushes another couple inches deeper inside her.

"This is very good pussy." the King growls, his hips slowly working in and out, burying his black rod in those pink folds. A moan escapes Maria's lips as her body shudders. I feel her body entering its natural state of submission as she gives in to us.

"I think the Queen Nazi might like the taste of nigga dick, King," I say with a big smile as Maria's drool drips down my long black shaft and she sucks my balls into her mouth.

"Excellent. She is learning her new place in the world order."

Maria's legs shake again as T'Challa brings her to another orgasm. With a show of immense strength, Panther lifts her up off the desk, turning the both of them around so that she is riding him. I watch as he holds her in the air, pounding her white pussy with authority.

"Cage," Panther commands, holding Maria by her neck. "Take her ass."

"Fuck! Fuck!" Maria cries out as T'Challa slams into her tyrannical pussy again and again. Her words become unintelligible again as step up behind her and slip my big slab of meat inside her little hole.

"Ungh, FUCK!" I shout. "She's so fucking tight!"

The two of us alternate thrusts, the double penetration driving Maria into ecstasy.

"Bridge!" Panther shouts. "Get back in here!"

G.W. Bridge returns. "You should probably be a little more quiet, your majesty. I've had to deter some people from coming back here." Bridge looks us over. "Holy shit."

"My bodyguards will keep them at bay, Commander." T'Challa slams his cock into Maria again, making her cry out in pleasure. "Take her mouth."

"Uh. What?"

"I want all of her white holes filled with black cock. Take. Her. Mouth."

"God damn capes..." Bridge mutters as he starts undoing his belt. "Getting too old for this shit."

*****************

About an hour later, Director Maria hill is laying on the floor of her office. She's a trembling, goopy mess. King T'Challa is still naked, casually slouching in her leather chair as a makeshift throne. Bridge and I stand at attention on either side of him, an ebony praetorian guard.

Maria crawls to T'Challa on her hands and knees, our mingled semen dripping from her quivering pussy.

"My King," the former neo-Nazi moans, nuzzling her face against his black dick. "My King."

I gotta say, I'm impressed. I've given more than one girl the night of her life, but I've never fucked a girl so good that it brainwashed her into submission.

"Much better. You are going to be an asset of Wakanda, Director Hill. From now on, both SHIELD and Hydra will answer to the Black Panther."

"Yessss," Maria exhales through her teeth as she gently kisses and worships the Black Panther's cock. "Anything for you, my King."