Marvel Nights - Spider-Man Ch. 04

Story Info
Spider-Man tries to resist the Black Suit.
4.9k words
4.87
9.3k
13

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/02/2020
Created 08/30/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: Well this didn't take long at all.

**********

SPIDER-MAN

I'm standing in a room, or I think its a room. I look around and try to pierce the shadows but all I see is darkness. Images flash, the horrific visage of my wife Mary Jane surrounded by writhing black tendrils.

"Please be a dream, please be a dream...." I mutter to myself. There's a spaz named Nightmare or Knightmare or something lame and unoriginal like that, some kind of magical extra-planar being that feeds off bad dreams like a low rent Freddy Krueger.

"It is, Peter, but not in the way you suspect," a voice responds from the aether. I frown, because I know that voice. It was an old timey transatlantic WASP accent, popular among New England's upper classes during the early 20th century.

As if given form by my recognition, the speaker materialized out of the dark mist. A man with a neatly trimmed goatee, dressed in cobalt blue robes with a crimson cloak draped over his shoulders like some sort of DnD cosplay. Yellow silk gloves concealed hands that I knew to be brutally scarred and mangled to the point of uselessness. His dark hair had several wisps and streaks of gray that gave him a sort of distinguished look, but I knew the man was over a hundred years old and hadn't aged a day since the 1960s.

"Dr. Strange?" I say almost relieved. "I guess you saved me from Nightmare? We always have the weirdest team ups that end up in some psychedelic shenanigans."

The gentlemanly wizard looks at me with a grave expression. "No, Peter, the events you witnessed were and are still happening in the material world. Here in the astral plane, time does not flow in rapid linear fashion. This is your chance to save yourself."

"Oh." So that meant my wife really was She-Venom. And that in a few minutes the symbiote would possess my body too. I gave Doc an angry glare. "You knew about this the whole time?"

"As the Sorcerer Supreme of the planet Earth, it is my duty to keep track of otherworldly monstrosities such as the Klyntar."

"So....why don't you just zap Venom back to where it came from?" Even though I was a man of science, I didn't mind a little magical deus ex machina every now and then.

"If the symbiote had simply invaded Earth, I could have." Strange gave me a skewering look. "Ancient mythologies warned of the dangers of inviting vampires, ghosts, and demons into one's home, Peter."

"Well that was before the invention of Welcome mats." I tilted my head to the side. "Wait a minute, I never invited it! It just attached itself to me, I didn't even know it was alive!" I said maybe a little too defensively. "I thought it was just clothing!"

"Yet you knew that it was not of this world, and you carried it back to Earth of your own free will anyway. Even if the material of the black suit had been technological rather than organic, there were still risks involved that you accepted."

I didn't have a snappy comeback to that one. Story of my life: every decision I make is the wrong one, and for every fire I put out, I start another one. It took me a minute of deep breathing exercises to get my temper under control.

"OK. So what can the master of the mystic arts do in this situation? Pull a rabbit out of a hat?" Yep, real under control.

"I have placed a mental block on you to prevent the creature from overriding your free will through overt mental manipulation. It cannot show you falsehoods or force your hand. It cannot take control of your body while you sleep as it did before."

My sarcastic anger deflated a little. "Wow, more useful than I thought."

"Unfortunately, the Klyntar has easily manipulated the actions of your wife and of your concubine without making either of them do anything they did not want or choose to do."

"God damn it."

"Rest assured, Peter. I have limited the potential danger by a wide margin. You have more experience with resisting the temptations of power."

Several images flash across my vision at once. A wrestling ring, a briefcase full of money, a bottle of serum. I shake my head, or at least what feels like my head. What the hell was that?

"The form you take here in the astral plane is not made up of matter, Peter Parker. It created by your spiritual essence, your memories, your hopes and fears, and your lived experiences. It takes many years of training to keep such chaos in order. Since this conversation began you have been shifting with every thought and emotion, and mentally drifted off numerous times.

"Mystical internal monologues fueled by ADHD, got it."

Dr. Strange waved his hand in some occult gesture, and a piece of the shadows surrounding us slithered across the floor, pooling at my feet. A few minutes later, a humanoid form rose. It looked like a classical Greek or Roman statue, but carved out of obsidian rather than marble. The black figure was nude and muscular, and I could see it had a hard-on. As the black mist coalesced into solid facial features, I realized that I was staring at a simulacrum of myself.

"You." I said simply, my voice flat and seething with rage.

"Us" the shadows whispered, drawing out the sssss like a snake.

"Let my wife go."

"We will not hurt what is ours," it rasped. "You will see."

"We've played this game plenty of times, Venom. I know you won't kill me, or you would have by now. You're a jilted ex girlfriend that just won't stop texting me."

"Like Felicia." He smiled, his pointed teeth unnaturally white.

"Did Eddie put you up to this?" I sigh.

I feel a wave of sadness. "The Other fears his last days. Clings to his priests. His doctors. We will miss him. But we have new Others. New family."

Ah. "So what do you want?"

"Pussy," the shadow whispered, seeming to almost quiver as he said it, as if relishing the word. "Give us more."

Okay. Wasn't expecting that. "Um...do you mean pussy as in Felicia, like pussy cat? Or pussy as in the girls and their vaginas?"

"Pussssyyyy. Asss. Titsss. We want more."

Dr. Strange cleared his throat. "I will give you a moment to compose yourself, then I will end the illusion of this place. You will be right back where I found you."

"About to be raped by an alien body-snatcher?"

"Try not to succumb to it, my friend. The effect will ripple outward."

"Its all riding on me? Fuck my life."

***********

SPIDER-MAN -- back in Queens

Let me get one thing straight: I don't hate the super-villains I fight. During team-up events, I usually have to stop edgelords like the Punisher and Wolverine from going all Stabby McMurder on them. I even started dating Felicia back when she was still tip-toeing a fine line between free-spirited rule-breaking and criminal insanity, mostly because I could see the good in her. Hell, I even went to Stilt-Man's funeral. Uncle Ben used to tell me that redemption and atonement aren't always things to sneer at.

This compassion isn't because I'm naive. Its not like I haven't thought about going all "Lethal Protector" on a few guys like Norman Osborn and Cletus Kassady to make the world a better place. But that isn't the case for most of the guys in my rogues gallery -- guys like Sandman, Dr. Octopus, or Rhino who switch back and forth between good and "evil". I know what makes them tick because I've been them.

I grew up skirting the poverty line. I grew up thinking that my parents had abandoned me. I was a genius back before being a nerd was cool, which meant high school was a living hell for me. I've seen alternate timelines, like in Spider-Gwen's home universe, where I easily became a misanthropic mad scientist that thought the world owed me something.

That isn't just a crazy "What If" -- it almost happened when I first got my powers. I wasn't a pipsqueak that jocks like Flash Thompson could push around anymore. I got into fights at school, to everyone's surprise. I saw myself as superior to everybody else, and I tried to cash in. All my buried resentment exploded out of me in the form of arrogance and apathy for my fellow man.

That transformative experience is 10 times worse when I'm wearing the Black Suit.

I'm wearing it right now. Looking around my living room, its like the set of some bizarre Japanese porno. Felicia, my blonde bombshell ex-girlfriend, was dangling from the ceiling like some kind of sexy marionette.

Normally, when I look at Felicia, I think of how great it is that she managed to turn her own life around. She tried following in her scumbag father's footsteps, a common burglar no different from the piece of garbage that mugged my Uncle Ben. Now look at her: a full on superhero. A hero for hire these days, but still a hero. Small steps.

But looking at her now? Oh man. The Black Suit is seeping into the pleasure center of my brain, triggering primitive caveman urges. Trying to distract me, and its working. I can't stop myself from slowly looking over the bombshell's naked body, appreciating the almost liquid jiggle in her breasts as much as her toned abs and legs. I'm not really "seeing" Felicia, I'm seeing a hot piece of ass. Fuckmeat.

I try to shake it off. I turn and look at Mary Jane. My amazing wife., my rock, my everything. I love her more than anything in the world. The drop-dead gorgeous redhead is kneeling at my feet, completely naked, clinging to my leg. I want to take my time, kissing her dimples, and then slowly run my tongue over the cute little freckles dotting across her pale skin. I want to grab those milky white jugs of hers and bury my face in them, slide my cock between them. Fuckmeat.

Oh man. The Venom symbiote is strong. When I last saw it a couple days ago, it was basically malnourished slime dripping on the pavement. After swapping between MJ and Felicia, I can tell its perfectly healthy again, and bursting full of energy. The scientist in me wonders if the suit absorbs excess calories that the human body would normally store as body fat.

My wife and our live-in mistress. Treating an extra-terrestrial blob as a god damn sex toy. Oy vey.

Felicia strains her arm against the fibrous black webbing holding her in place. "Mary Jane, let me go..." she whines. "Peter is fighting it!"

"Oh Tiger," MJ purrs, nuzzling her soft cheek against the thin black membrane coating my leg with a mischievous gleam in her eye. "Doesn't it feel great?"

The Black Suit hits me with a psychic assault. Images flash in my mind, glimpses of naked flesh moving together, the face Mary Jane makes when she orgasms really hard, the moans of pleasure Felicia makes when my fingertip touches her G-spot. My nerve endings light up with pleasant tactile sensations.

The white eye-holes in my black mask disappear. I don't know if I'm standing up or laying down. My cock twitches, something it rubbing the sensitive spot right underneath the head. I don't know if its my wife or my alien costume doing it, but I honestly don't care.

"Unnngh...." I grunt out and undignified orgasm. Hot semen spurts out as I buck my hips. My hands touch something solid, either the wall or the floor. I try to get my bearings, find my way around, maybe use my Spider Sense but then my body jerks and I unleash another load of semen. I feel a warm wet mouth on my balls now, her tongue lathering my smooth skin. I feel another set of lips wrapping around the head of my cock, her tongue swirling around the tip. I hear them slurping between girlish giggles.

I can't see. I have no control. The girls have completely given in to Venom, they are symbiote sex slaves now. I can't fight back out of fear of hurting them with my superhuman strength.

I feel things touching my cock, touching my ass. I can't tell between girl's finger or one of Venom tentacles. I don't want to know. More giggles.

"Fucking sssslutttsss...." We hiss in rage. "Fucking whorrrressss...."

We need to take control. Exert dominance. The Other can make us the Alpha Male. Mary Jane will be our Alpha Female. And then We'll start collecting others to fill our harem, our broodmares. Our Fuckmeat.

The tendrils burst out of our body in all directions. The girls gasp in both shock and glee as the thick black limbs tangle around their limbs. Even after cumming twice, our dick is still rock hard. Good old superhuman endurance.

Mary Jane first. Our sweetheart. Our bottom bitch. We drag her to the couch, her long red hair wrapped around our black gloved fist. We bend MJ over the arm of the sofa, her pretty alabaster rump in the air.

We smile at the view, our long tongue running over our lips. Thick globs of drool drip down over our wife's perky ass, sliding down over both of her amazing little holes. We smack our big symbiote cock against the little red triangle of pubic hair, enjoying the sensation of her peach fuzz rubbing our dick. Then we roll our hips, entering her juicy tunnel. We lean forward, tongue stretching out to touch her asshole, penetrating her twice.

Mary Jane's hips roll back, her body is squirming. She thought that pussy already took a pounding from Felicia? Ha! We grab above her elbows, pulling her arms back roughly. We jackhammer our spectacular spider-cock into her. Taking her. Now bitch. This is how a man fucks his wife.

We hold her like that for what feels like an eternity. She squirts but we don't even cum. We have worn the Other before, and know how it can control our bodily functions. We let go, not even paying attention as MJ collapses on the couch in exhaustion, and turn to Felicia.

We must be a sight. Probably in a fully Hulked-out Venom form, oily black muscles bulging with symbiote biomass. Horse-hung cock standing ramrod straight. She's staring up at us in awe, crawling backwards across my living room floor. We like that expression on her face.

We pounce on her, pinning her down on the floor.

"Sssoooo Pretty Kitty...." We slur out, our tongue lapping at her pretty face. "You been making time with our wife?"

We grab Black Cat's knees and force her thighs apart. Her shaved pussy is warm and moist as we firmly rub our palm over it, grinding the heel of our hand. Felicia gasps in pleasure as we tug on her pussy lips and clit, and we use that opportunity to plunge our big cock down her throat, thrusting in and out, making her gag on it.

We let out a long slow groan as she fucking gags on it again. One hand still on her pussy, our fingers plunging inside her. The other hand groping a big handful of tit. We pull out to let Felicia catch her breath, our big inky black cock laying across her pretty face. Pinching her nipple, we plunge back in again, and she gobbles our cock up with delight like a good girl.

******

MARY JANE -- The next morning.

Life is good.

I'm glad Peter and I sprung for a king-sized bed. Its nice and soft, with a pillow top. I love cuddling with him, letting him circle his powerful arms around me. It makes me feel so safe and secure. He's my hero.

Felicia is spooning up to me on my other side. Her hand has slid up under my arm, cupping one of my breasts as we sleep together. Now that she is my nesting partner, I don't need to be jealous of her anymore. I lean down and gently kiss the top of her head, my hand sliding down over her lower back until I grab a nice handful of her bimbo cat burglar booty.

"Mmm. Morning MJ." Felicia purrs.

"Good morning, pussy cat," I murmur. I gently brush my lips against hers, enjoying the taste.

I see Felicia's eyes glaze out of focus, and I recognize the telltale sign of symbiote telepathy. Peter is awake, and his hand is down between Felicia's legs, gently massaging her while he's spooning with me.

"Good morning, my perfect little sluts." the love of my life says with a big toothy smile, his eyes solid black. "I bet you're feeling proud of yourselves right now."

"Oh yes we are, my big bad Spidey-Man!" Felicia giggles, rolling over to straddle me. I bury my face in between her big melon-sized breasts, sucking and nibbling her nipples. "Everything worked out just like you said!" she says to me with a smile.

"Of course it did, honey," I tell her, or at least I try to say it around a big mouthful of her delicious titty.

"This is the happiest I've ever been in my entire life. I love you two so much."

While Felicia is laying on top of me, Peter takes up position behind her, gripping her by the hips and smoothly pushing his dick inside her. A low primal growl rumbles in the back of his throat, the Black Suit emerging from the blankets as a mass of inky black tentacles whipping around his body.

The liquid ooze spreads across Peter's torso, settling to resemble sleek black silk with a silvery spider-web pattern. A stringy tendril coils itself around his stiff cock, pulsing and twisting, stimulating him as he slowly and sensually moves in and out of Felicia's pussy. He groans in pleasure as he lets his mind fade into pure symbiosis, melding with us.

Mmmm, I can feel the sensations through my own empathic link to the suit. So much pleasure! The sensations of Peter's cock pumping in and out of Felicia, I can feel it like its my own.

Venom's long serpentine tongue lolls out of Peter's mouth, snaking down to circle one of Felicia's large breasts. It licks and tease my nipple, too, dripping drool down the front of me.

I gasp in delight as the symbiote shapeshifts again; Peter's groin erupts in a Lovecraftian mass of thick inky appendages, the phallic tentacles burying themselves in Felicia's pussy as well as mine, slipping into both of our assholes, pulsing with excitement. Peter thrusts his hips back and forth, pleasuring both of us, fucking us both at the same time.

Peter lifts a hand and casually gives Felicia a smack on her round ass. "Naughty girl." he growls to her.

Felicia is desperately clinging to me, the both of us moaning in between sloppy make out sessions. I kiss her neck, tracing my tongue along her jawline as she trembles and shivers, the orgasm driving us both over the edge. Its so fucking hot.

*******

BLACK CAT

Life is great!

Nothing beats waking up to some great morning sex with my two favorite people in the world.

Hell, I don't think I've even left the Parker house in like a week or two. Good thing Spider and MJ keep their pantry well-stocked, although Pete's obsession with pancakes is kind of weird.

We're all sitting at the kitchen table. Pete is wearing black pajamas with no shirt, drinking coffee out of a mug with "I ❤ NY" written on the side. I admire his muscular torso, his handsome face. Pete doesn't have too many scars on his face; you can't really tell by looking at it, but I know he broke his nose three times before he hit 21. He once told me that with his enhanced healing, he could totally regrow lost body parts just like spiders can in the wild but I don't know if he was joking with me at the time. The idea of him shedding his skin or whatever would be super gross. I guess the idea of him wearing a blobby slime monster is kind of gross too, but that has become surprisingly fun.

After a second, Pete looks up and meets my gaze. The corner of his mouth turns up in a smirk, and I receive a mental image of how I looked in bed this morning, a quivering mess in Mary Jane's embrace with symbiote tentacles worming their way into us, stretching and morphing to fit all of our tiny holes.

"Perfect little slutsss" Venom's voice echoes in my brain, and I feel a rush of warmth in my pussy as I cream myself again. I'm lightheaded, and Pete holds my shoulder to stop me from falling over.

"Go easy on her, Tiger." MJ says to Pete with a kiss on his cheek.

"She's formed too strong a bond with the suit. Telepathic communication with its host is like one of the later stage abilities in its life cycle."

"Is that bad?" MJ asks while she gently brushes my hair out of my face. I recover from being woozy as she slowly pulls the small piece of the Black Suit back into herself.

"It can be. Best case scenario, it might cause our personalities or memories to blur together, especially with you two splitting it and sharing half of it simultaneously. I think it would be best to keep the complete biomass all together for now." Pete took a sip of coffee, probably thinking over some advance science-y stuff. "Don't want it to split off into another Carnage or Mania or whatever."

12