Marvelous Secrets: Pt. 01

Story Info
In the first chapter, we're introduced to a few characters!
3k words
3.87
6.8k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Hey everyone! This is my take on a marvel story with a bit of smut in it! In this universe it basically has almost all the same events as the mcu up until infinity war, where instead of thanos going after the soul stone after he killed Loki, he instead goes straight to earth, where he is defeated by all the avengers and the guardians in wakanda. Three years have passed since then, and it the current events take place a few months after the events of hawkeye. Steve is still captain america, but Sam and Bucky are fully their own heroes, and Tony is also still alive and is raising his daughter, but is also still iron man. Peggy Carter is also captain carter, as when steve got the serum she got it as well. Steve went into the ice and Peggy fought that tentacle monster just like in What-If? Wanadvision never happened because Pietro and Vision are still alive and Peter Parker sadly had to have everyone forget who he is, except for Aunt may who managed to remember who he was because her bloodline allowed her to dodge stranges spell, and more will be learned about her in the future. Also, with Lokis death, he was replaced by Sylvie as her universe did not reappear when the multiverse was opened, so she now resides in this universe as an agent of shield. I have plenty more ideas, for the future, so let me know what you all think!)

The avengers had received Intel about hydra activity in Canada, so Steve, Natasha, Kate Bishop, Thor and Tchalla were sent out to investigate and stop them. They had found a city taken over by hydra, and it was a city that was famous for being build right over a large ravine.

"Argh!" Natasha yelled as a hydra agent slammed her into the ground. It wasn't just a normal agent, they seemed to have some knock off super soldier serum to make them stronger, as they were doing things a normal human couldn't do. She did a quick roll right as he was about to punch her, causing him to punch a hole in the ground. She was able to feel the ground shake from the pressure, knowing this guy could kill her if she wasn't careful. Without wasting any time, she quickly took out her pistol and shot him, killing the soldier as he fell to the ground. Suddenly she felt a cord wrap around her ankle and before she had a moment to think, she was yanked and reeled in by a hydra soldier. She winced in pain as she felt her body get dragged through the concrete and rubble, covering her body with tons of cuts and bruises, tearing through her suit before she was completely reeled in. She looked up to see 5 soldiers as they began to beat down on her, as they seemingly made sure to not miss a single part of her body, smothering her with punches and kicks.

"Wow these guys are much stronger than I was told!" Kate would say as she found herself constantly reaching her arm back for more arrows, feeling her arm beginning to get sore. 'This is getting unbearable, how did Clint deal with this every single time' she would think to herself as she sunk an arrow into a hydrobots eye, killing it. "They seemed to have retrieved vibranium from the black market!" Tchalla would yell into the earpieces they had as he was also fighting off a bunch of them.

Steve would be guiding civilians off the city as he fought off hydra soldiers on the way, putting his hand up to his ear piece "Tchalla how do you know it's from the black market?" Steve would ask as he would then lift up a car with a family in it to a nearby evacuation plane, just like the ones we see in the end of age of ultron. "Because I oversee all transactions of vibranium in wakanda Steve. And recently we had a large portion go missing because we failed to find the traitor in time. There is no other way they could have gotten our material".

"Vibranium.. right I know what that is" Kate would say as she then turned her head and saw Natasha receiving the beat down, widening her eyes as she saw how hard they were attacking Natasha. As soon as she went to help however, she was attacked by another soldier, shoving her bow into their stomach, as she was unable to aid Natasha. "Someone help Nat, she's in trouble!" She would yell. Thor was the closest person as he was in the air, looking down at Natasha and immediately going in to aid.

Natasha spit out blood as the beating continued, reaching down to her belt she would activate a stun grenade that she was immune to, shocking and knocking back each of the soldiers 10 feet, rendering them unconscious. Suddenly there was a quick shot to her back, throwing her across the pavement as she quickly caught herself, looking at one of the soldiers who seemed to be in a mech suit. Natasha got in a stance, ready to engage. But before she could do anything the mech suit was destroyed by a sudden explosion, seeing that thor had thrown his axe directly through the soldier. She put up her hand to try and block her face from the heat of the explosion from the mech suit, before looking at thor and giving him a nod as a thank you for the save. She then placed her finger on her earpiece "Cap have you found anything?"

Steve had finished evacuating the civilians and had gone to interrogate a nearby soldier, who was now unconscious as Steve stood over him. "Yeah.. they aren't just here to cause destruction, they took over the city to try and get their hands on Luthamine, it's a rare material only found in the ravine below the city. It's used for healing and medical practices but can also be altered and used for weapons. A.." Steve would stop as the ground would begin to shake. He would fall to his knee to catch his balance, as he would hear the faint sound of metal being shredded as the ground shook violently beneath him. "They're detonating bombs to destroy the city! We need to evacuate any other civilians and escape before this entire city collapses into the Ravine!" He would yell as he began to sprint away, making sure to look for any remaining civilians.

The five heroes quickly confirmed there was no civilians left on the city, and as black widow was the last person to have stepped on an evacuation plane, the entire city crumbled behind them creating a huge cloud of black smoke. They looked at the destruction for a few minutes in silence. "Friday" Steve would say as they looked off into the smoke. "Call in paramedics to help anyone who had been injured during the attack." Tchalla would walk up to the edge of the plane, and kneel down looking over the edge. "Shuri.. send over a team to retrieve any vibranium from this rubble, so it does not get in the wrong hands again" he would say as he then threw his legs over the edge and sat down to take a break.

Thor walked over to paramedics who were on the plane and working on Natasha, who seemed to be the most injured in the group. "Whats wrong with the black widow? He would ask as he stood over Kate Bishop. Kate looked up at thor and her eyes widened as she looked up at the hulking man standing over her, she had never noticed how different he looked after he had gotten the haircut. "Uh.. apparently they're just checking what's wrong with her, and some of her ribs were broken." Steve would then walk over to Kate and Thor. "Kate, you're going to go back to HQ with Natasha while Tchalla Thor and I help clean up this mess" he would say as he would walk towards the edge signaling thor and tchalla to follow him, as they did.

"Wait but I can help!" Kate would yell as she ran up to catch up with Steve. "Listen Kate, I need you to stay with Natasha and make sure she gets back safely-" Natasha would interrupt as she was being helped by paramedics "its just a few broken ribs Steve, I'll be fine we've all had this before."

Steve would have a stern look on his face as he looked at thor and then back at Kate. "My point still stands, just stay with her" he would say as thor would then grab tchall and Steve and fly them down to the bottom where all the rubble was. Kate walked back over to where Natasha was lying down, and sat down on the floor, taking a big sigh as she was beginning to realize how tired she was from the battle. "Y'know what.. I'm ok with this" she would say as she tilted her head back. Natasha would look over at her as the paramedics had finished on her and continued to the next civilian they could. "Oh so you've gotta be ok with spending time with me?" She would smirk at Kate as Kate then looked back at her "oh come on you know what I mean!" Natasha would nod as she continued to smile "just messing with you" nudging Kate on the leg.

A few hours passed and they finally had gotten back to the avengers compound, the evacuation plane landing right in front of the doors. Kate stuck out her hand to help Natasha up, which she accepted as she grunted and was lifted up. She threw her hand around Kate to help her walk as the pain killers the medics had given her were starting to wear off. They we greeted by captain carter who seemed to also just have gotten back from a mission, because she was a little dusty too. "You guys look like you had alot of fun, is everything alright?" She would ask as she walked right up to them from the front doors. "Oh you know, just some broken ribs, nothing too special" Natasha would say as she grunted slightly. "Alright so I'll have Yelena take your place on any future missions soon while you recover the next few weeks. Also where's Steve and the others?" She said as she looked behind them, noticing they hadn't returned. "They stayed back to help clean up, the entire city collapsed after we evacuated everyone." Kate would speak up. Peggy looked at her and crossed her arms "alright well at least they were all evacuated.. go inside and clean yourselves up, Scott, Vision and Sarah are helping me cook a huge meal for Steve and I's anniversary, I want to surprise him!"

Natasha squinted her eyes in confusion and looked at Peggy "Sarah?". "Oh she's Sam's sister, she's dating bucky now so she moved in recently, you may not have met her yet." Natasha nodded her head slightly "ohh ok.. well congratulations on you and Steve! Its been decades now right?" Kate would look at Peggy as well "Yeah congratulations Peggy, I hope to date a guy for 7 decades, maybe he'll ask to marry you!" Peggy would blush at the thought of Steve proposing, but it would make sense due to how long they've been dating in reality "oh that would be amazing if he did, and I think he might. Thank you both, really" She would say happily as she took Natasha around her shoulders. "Kate why don't you go ahead and shower, I'll help Nat to her room." Natasha would try and get herself free, and stepped away from them "no I'm actually feeling better, you both can go shower and I'll be able to make It back to my room to shower as well, you have a busy day ahead of you". Peggy would give Natasha a concerned 'you sure?' Look and Natasha would nod.

"All right, well I'll see you girls soon!" Kate would say as she ran in to get showered.

Natasha slowly walked back to her room, holding her side as she did as it still hurt alot. She would unlock her door and step into her room, closing her door behind her. She released a big sigh of relief as she peeled off her tight suit from her body, letting it fall to the ground. She looked back one last time to make sure she closed the door, before taking off her bra, letting her DD's free, and then she slipped off her panties, one leg at a time, revealing her soft dick and balls. She gave them a good scratch as it had been bothering her for a bit, air escaping from her nostrils as she did so. Once she got her socks off, she grabbed a set of clothes and stepped into the shower. The warm water felt really good on her ribs, as she looked down and all she could see was black and blue where she had broken her ribs, wincing whenever she brought the wash cloth over it. All the dirt from the day fell onto the shower floor, washing away down the drain.

When her soapy hands reached her crotch, she groaned a bit as she held the shaft in her hand with her thumb on the head. It had been months since she played with it, she could feel how sensitive it was. However she knew she probably didn't want to beat her meat with these new and profound broken ribs, so she instead decided to ignore it. She stepped out of the shower once she was done, running a towel through her hair and down her body. She slipped on a pair of hot pink panties, making sure to tuck her dick in between her legs, as she then slipped on some white knee high socks, and black jeans. She stepped into back into her room while she was still getting dressed, and suddenly she heard her door burst open making her jump, as she was facing the door. She covered her breasts quickly and yelped, seeing that it was yelena who had burst in and closed the door behind her. "Yelena!" She would yell as she lowered her hands from her breasts and held her side as jumping made her ribs hurt. "Why can't you just knock!"

Yelena stood there raising her hands in a 'I dunno' way before letting them back down. "I don't knock, knocking is for non stealthy people, also I heard what happened and wanted to see you in pain myself" she said in her Russian accent, teasing her sister. Natasha was visibly annoyed, as she put on a bra, and then a red collared long sleeved shirt. "Thank you so much for being such a kind sister... but in reality Kate helped me out alot too, she's really good for Clints spot." She said as she looked at Yelena, noticing she was in one of her dresses "I see you know of the dinner were having". Yelena nodded at crossed her arms "yes, are you really going to wear just jeans and a collared shirt, it's ugly". "Yes, because this isn't some fancy party we're going to yelena, it's just a dinner we need to look nice for." She would say as she layed down on her bed "now please leave, I need to rest".

"Hmph" Yelena would scoff as she left the room. "I wonder if Kate Bishop is as lazy as Natasha with dressing up. I go check" she said to herself as she walked over to Kate's room. She noticed that the door was locked and she heard music coming from inside her room. Yelena chuckled "nice try Kate Bishop" she said to herself as she took out a pin and unlocked the door. Yelena raised her eyebrows as and stopped in her tracks as she was surprised as to what she saw was in front of her. Kate was on her bed with no clothes on, her left hand was on her left breast, and her right hand was on her dick, going up and down with a lube bottle right next to her. She had never noticed how beautiful of a body kate had, but she ignored her thoughts. "Taking your sweet time to get ready for dinner Kate Bishop?"

Kate's eyes shot wide open as she looked over at yelena who was standing in her room with the door wide open. Her face immediately went beet red as she jumped up on the bed and sat back, covering herself up and screaming "close the door!!". "Rude" yelena would say as she closed the door behind her, still inside of Kate's room. "No I meant... please don't tell anyone!" Kate said as she switched the topic, her heart beating fast as she didn't even think about how Yelena got into her locked room, she was more worried that someone knew her secret. "Don't tell anyone about what, oh you mean your big man penis?" Yelena would say, finding humor in teasing Kate about it. "Yes I mean that! I don't want everyone knowing I'm trans! It would just make everything really awkward" She would say to Yelena, not knowing if yelena was good with secrets or not, or what yelena even thought about trans people.

"Relax Kate Bishop" she would say as she grabbed Kate's hand and hoisted Kate off her bed so that she was standing in front of Yelena, her right hand still covering her crotch. "Your secret is safe with me, plus you have nothing to be ashamed of, and you aren't the only one" yelena whispered into her ear as she guided Kate's free hand onto her dress. Kate became even more flustered as she felt a bulge under yelenas dress. Before she had time to say anything Yelena stepped back and turned around "Come on Kate Bishop, get yourself cleaned up, Peggy Carter is making a big feast" she said as she stepped out of the room, giving Kate a smirk before she closed the door. Kate stood there in shock, sitting down on her bed slowly. "What...just...happened" She said to herself, looking down at the hand Yelena had held.

TO BE CONTINUED