Marvel's Avengers Ch. 01

Story Info
The Tiny Dancer’s foray into infiltrating AIM begins here.
4.3k words
4.33
5k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
exodick
exodick
2 Followers

Inspired by Marvel's Avengers, Square Enix video game. This story takes place during the 5 year gap between A-Day and the start of the Reassemble Campaign. Beware of spoilers if you have not played the game.

***

"Do The Avengers Pose a Danger to Society?"

It had been three months since the court hearings that received worldwide coverage that asked the very same question. Wherever you looked, the news that The Avengers were now disbanded was the hottest topic Every mouth spoke loudly about their opinions on the matter, debating where Earth's Mightiest might have gone to. There were rumors going around everywhere, red herrings left and right that could easily be misinformation. Not a day went by without hearing people talk about whether Thor went back to Asgard or a rumored Hulk sighting. Today was not unlike those days for the citizens of New York City; especially for a particular blonde named Yelena Benova, a Russian Biotech specialist who nabbed an interview right at the HR offices of the newly opened Advanced Idea Mechanics Tower. It was this coral colored tower which took the place of Yelena's previous home. This was none other than Natasha Romanoff, the super spy who changed the course of the century and now an agent of the Resistance that's rising against AIM.

Yelena was a stunning blonde standing at 5'11, with a perfectly sculpted Eastern European body that hid underneath layers of clothing. Her dyed blonde hair fell right above her shoulders, with a full set of lips painted impeccably, accentuating her sharp features that would make a supermodel envious. But it was her piercing blue eyes that gave off the most chaotic of emotions. She was dressed to impress that day in a simple manner, with a mini black leather pencil skirt belted at her waist and a silky white button up that stretched over the curves of her firm breasts. As she walked the lifeless metallic corridors of her desecrated home, her heart filled with the determination to play the long game to investigate AIM.

She was seated on a cold leather chair in an office after a quite uneventful conversation with a robotic receptionist. The workroom had pure glass windows overlooking the Big Apple like a watchtower, its metallic surfaces were just as lifeless as the rest of the building, giving off a dead energy. Natasha's home had become unrecognizable, with all the past traces of it clouded by a thick coat of machinery and dehumanization. She felt her heart sink bit by bit as she waited for the head of HR. Her eyes lazily scanned the room , looking for any type of surveillance but she knew with the technology at their disposal, AIM equipment would not even be easily visible to the naked eye. As she studied, she heard the metallic door swing open as a tall white man with moderately handsome looks entered the room.

He was wearing a black suit, HIs face was forgettable, topped with a pair of glasses that reminded Yelena of an old friend who was a nervous wreck most of the time she knew her, and prone to anger.

"Miss Benova, what a pleasure. Paul Walker" he said in a genuine way, his voice was a little shaky in the presence of the woman, which managed to amuse Yelena a little, causing a grin to form on her perfectly sculpted face as she stood . "Pleasure is all mine." she purred in a coy manner to get a handle on the interview ahead, shaking Walker's hand.

"Please, sit." the man said, taking a seat behind the metal desk which remained empty barring a piece of paper. "We've reviewed your resume, impeccable past work." She nodded while fixing her hair for a moment to give off an destitute vibe; Natasha was a natural born actress who blended with her roles, Yelena Benova was no different than any other. With her contacts, she managed to foolproof her application in an ironclad manner. AIM would have to deep dig considerably to find holes in her forms. "However..." the man paused speaking as he glanced down at the resume momentarily. "It seems that the original role you have applied for has been filled, you worked with Biotech Equipment yes?."

This left Yelena somewhat speechless as per Natasha's playbook. She knew how to play the role better than anybody. "That is not to say we don't have anything for you, but we do have a lab assistant position. And we can see that you have experience in that field?" Walker prompted as he saw Yelena's expression.

"I have, yes.I worked at a gene laboratory and my Masters was on Gene Modification at Tambov State University - as you can tell from my application." she said cautiously, now biting a red plump lip at the man whose gaze drifted between the blonde and her resume. "We have an opening with Dr. Killian down in the Research and Development. They are dealing with the Inhuman issue - of which I'm sure you're aware." he cleared his throat as if to avoid the subject.

"Yes I am, it's such a terrible thing.." she said with a nod, it was half the reason she was there in the first place. Natasha felt partially responsible to blame for the tragedy in San Francisco and made it her mission to help as many Inhumans be free of AIM's grip.

"Well, let me call Dr. Killian." he murmured as he pulled out a glass-like smartphone from a pocket, dialing a number as his semi-dead gaze lingered on Yelena, who batted her lashes skillfully at the man. "Thank you so much." she sang, putting a hand on her chest. "I can't wait to help the good work Dr. Tartleton has achieved so far."

The man nodded as Yelena went on, eventually stopping as the other side picked up "Dr.Killian, it's me Walker from HR." There was a long pause after. "Yes I'm calling you about that. We have a suitable new candidate likely." he said with a coy smile at the blonde who now seemed a little bit more at ease.

"Yes." Walker's eyes lingered on Yelena's full red lips, trailing down to her figure as the adopted smile retained on his face. "Oh definitely." he responded as the muffled conversation kept pace on the phone. "Will send her down soon then. Have a good one." he ended the conversation with a broad grin, now all gleeful. "That was a good call," he barked.

When the words "How soon can you start?" were spoken, Natasha's long-term plan was finally in motion.

***

The onboarding process to AIM was a painstaking process as the following days were filled with countless NDA agreements, cross examinations, health checkups and rule briefings. AIM's strict policies demanded that only the authorized personnel would be allowed to enter certain areas and anybody who did not comply would be heavily reprimanded. It was a toxic culture, but it wasn't anything unfamiliar to the blonde who went to the lifeless 13th floor of the laboratory.

Yelena Benova was dressed in a black turtleneck and tight leather leggings with heels as she made her way into the lab, the fabric hugged tightly to her Euro Top Model figure like a cocoon, Her fruity sweet scent trailed behind her as she entered the room labeled "#1624" following a metal corridor. As the door swung open she witnessed a large closed containment unit at the center stage, with numerous desks circling, textured in high grade metal surfaces and genealogy equipment and lockers. The overhead lighting in the lab made the scenery naturally ominous. Her eyes lingered for a moment on the white man - Dr. Aldrich Killian - at the far end of the room.in a lab coat who waved at her. "You must be Yelena, glad to have you here." he shouted as he looked down at his clipboard. "How are you doing? You're liking it here so far?"

She gracefully forced a smirk "Love it." was her response as her slender fingers went to grab a lab coat before hearing another shout from Dr. Killian resonated in the room.

"You won't need that." he walked over with the clipboard in his hand. The man's face was somewhat wrinkly and tired, with greying temples showing his age. "We are at a... particular predicament here - you've signed the papers and the terms I presume?" there was a hint of nervousness in his voice.

"I have, yes Doctor." She said sagely, a little taken aback by the lab coat remark. "What do we have on the deck?"

"Well, we have a specimen that I need a particular sample from." he pointed at the large containment unit that was at the center of the room, it looked like it could house the Green Goliath easily. "We're working on finding a cure for their situation, as you know." to which she nodded. "And our work here today is to delve into the Inhuman reproductive practices."

Natasha's eyes went blank for a moment before looking back at the closed up cage, which was eerily quiet with no sound emanating from it. "What kind of specimen..." she muttered as she walked closer to the shut unit.

"It's a Male Inhuman with a certain ability to self-duplicate." he spoke off his notes. "It is completely fascinating really. I have never seen anything like this. We are trying to decode what causes this specific anomaly and see if we can cure it, and perhaps, replicate it in the future for the betterment of mankind." Killian's voice grew excited as he looked at the chamber. "And I require a series of sperm samples from the specimen, but we have hit a roadblock..."

Aldrich pulled a chair, sitting down as he went over the notes on his clipboard, flipping pages to show Yelena. "In the past 12 trials we have had with him the Sperm sample that was obtained via self-methods has been purely ineffective. The samples seem to not have a long lifespan once procured from this subject."

Yelena's mind began to race as she scanned the document for a clue of who this might be but it was an arbitrary 'Patient M' codename for the subject. All She knew was that she needed to help this subject get out of this place. "What are you asking me to do, Doctor?" she asked softly.

The doctor leaned back as he squeezed the bridge of his nose with a heavy sigh. "I am sleep deprived and neck deep in this. I just need a second pair of eyes, perhaps introduce you to him..." he was muttering, trying to avoid the actual answer.

"I can procure the sample from him - is that what we need?" Yelena asked firmly with a raised brow as her lightning blue eyes struck Killian.

He paused. "I just need an alternative method, to at least compare the results." his voice was shaky and helpless now as Yelena peered down at him. "That's all I need to know. I'm here to help after all." she offered the Doctor a grin as Killian hurriedly dashed to get a series of sample cups and a pair of black latex gloves as her eyes widened for a moment. "Why multiple?" she stared at the 3 plastic cups with lids that resided in her palms.

Killian hesitated for a moment.in response "Just in case." the words escaped his lips as he led to the doorway of the containment unit, opening it as it led her to an all white airlock. "Good luck, we're all in this." he tried to give her a comforting smile before closing the automatic door behind her.

As she stood there and waited for the next metallic gate to open, she pondered. This was one of the few times when Natasha Romanov did not know entirely what to expect. She has always been an avid improviser who could adapt to most situations and this would not be that different she thought.While her thoughts raced, she saw a light pink mist emanate from the ventilation systems of the airlock which caught her by surprise. Her attempt to cover her mouth with the turtleneck seemed sufficient but the air didn't smell anywhere toxic. On the contrary, she smelled of a scent she hadn't forgotten in years which reminded her of her darkest, deepest desires. "Doctor?" she huffed as if to expect a response from outside but nothing came.

The pale door opened in front of her vertically as she entered the makeshift prison, with 3 plastic cups in her slender hands as her heels clicked across the enclosed space, she could feel some unnatural heat brewing in her netherregions. It was a circular unit with a sizable king bed with unmade white sheets and a table with three seats, all 3 chairs filled with the same visage of a seven feet tall well built black man. She could see the reflection of the overhead lighting in the unit on their scalps, wearing the exact same orange jumpsuit pulled down with a tank top on top. They seemed to be playing a hand of poker and very in tune with it, so much so that they didn't even pay attention to the Russian Spy standing in the middle of the room.

"Look Doc, we gave you all we got." one of them said, still looking at the other two duplicates of his. One of the others patted on his arm and pointed at the blonde who made her entrance with a half open mouth.

"Sorry, not the Doc you're looking for I assume." she pulled a wide smirk on her face as she wiggled the three empty plastic cups at their respectful owners, making her way to the table as her footsteps resonated in the unit. She could already feel the trio of dupes eyeing her up and down as if they hadn't seen a woman for a long time. It gave Natasha a somewhat endearing and brave feeling, especially with the unnatural urge within her loins growing by the minute ever since she inhaled the pink mist.

"I'm going to need you to fill these up." a coy grin smeared across their faces as they blankly stared at the plastic containers that stood on the shiny reflective surface of the table cluttered with playing cards.

Yelena's stare jumped between the duplicates, studying them briefly. They had all the same features down to the skin pores, same dark brown eyes, sharp features, dark freckles, medium thick beard, bulging arms and the stretched tank top that tugged on their well-built chest. She could even make out the dark strands of chest hair that halfly covered their pecs - perhaps her vision lingered a little too long before she playfully asked. "What are your names?"

"Marcus Peabody" they said in unison. One of them leaned back on his seat with crossed arms

"We already did this multiple times you know." one of them bawled playfully. "Why do you need one more?"

"How did you obtain the previous samples?" she responded, leaning against the metal table as she canted her head, pushing back a few blonde locks of hair.

"You know, the normal way." he snickered as did the other two, peering at Yelena who stood like a marvelous sweater meat hugged tightly in her black turtleneck and leather pants.

"Well, it didn't work and the sample didn't live long enough. So we need to go with..." her heart commenced a race as she put on the black latex gloves "...with alternative routes." Yelena's lips curled up into an unintended devilish grin as she pointed at the one closest to him, aiming at the king sized bed in the center of the room. "Ready?"

The three looked dumbfounded as she finished her words with a bite of her lips, walking over to the bed as she swayed her perfectly fuckable ass left and right. The one she pointed at hastily rose and walked over while she sat down at the foot of the unmade bed as an excited look formed across her Russian features. Her azure eyes never left the man's gaze as she intently awaited his arrival. As soon as Marcus No. 1 was within reach, he looked like a dark tower covering her vision, with a heavy musk that contrasted her fruity sweet scent. His hands were rubbing a sizable bulge that was slowly growing in the depths of his pants as she gave out a soft chuckle at him. "Okay, drop it. Let's see what we have to work with."

"Damn, she's a professional." one of the dupes said from the table with a snicker while Marcus prime tugged on the brims of his jumpsuit, pushing it down to his ankles. Yelena's eyes bulged as she saw the biggest monster cock she had ever seen flop out of the barriers of his pants. It was a soda can thick, black uncircumsized fuck meat that was nearly as long as her forearm she thought. His cock hung down like an elephant's trunk, accentuated at the base with a layer of pubic hair that matched his beard, merging in his muscular abdomen . "Fuck." she said quietly, a gloved hand instinctively reaching forward at his shaft, studying it. "Were you always like this?"

Marcus let out a coy laugh. "Nah, it happened when, you know - "

He didn't need to finish his sentence as Yelena understood, her grip at the base of his gargantuan juicy stick tightened, now going into a milking motion slowly. "I understand. Must've been difficult." she purred, now using two hands to rub Marcus' fuck pole. She could feel the meat growing even larger in her grasp even over the thin material gloves. Her face was left completely mesmerized as this unknown urge to suck the Inhuman's large manhood flourished. "We need to get started." she murmured, lifting up the hung meat to reveal his golf sized balls fuzzed with hair, a sack as large as a ripe orange. She cupped and massaged his sack with one hand, milking him with the other. "I'll need to do the others at the same time." she cooed as she called out to her 2 dupes who were watching from the table with intent, quickly dashing to the bed on her orders. "Don't forget the cups." The blonde smirked at the two men with her perfectly painted lips, not even realizing the thick rope of pre-cum that had begun to ooze out of Prime Marcus' cock as she milked him, smearing across her chest over the fabric of her top.

Before she knew it she had three identical big black cocks that stood at no shorter than 16 inches placed in front of her in semi circle formation. She could feel her wet fuckhole drenching her panties as she begun the pump the cocks two at a time. Deep inside it felt like christmas for Natasha as she repeatedly milked the donkey sized cocks with a hidden glee over her latex gloves. The pre-cum splattered and danced around her top, creating a thin uneven web pattern across the fabric of her top, glistening in the overhead lighting of the room. She thought it was ironic and on point for a moment before realizing that whenever she tried to jerk off the two cocks, the remainder lost its arousal state rapidly and get softer.

"Ah I see the issue..." she muttered as her red lips opened up halfly. "If you don't all release the samples at the same time, the specimen doesn't have a long lifespan it seems. Did you not try that before?" she said with a half-raised brow and a grin.

"Fuck, no... we didn't think about it." said one of the duplicates.in between moans as Yelena tugged on his sizable shaft, alternating between the three cocks.

"Well I have an idea. Gotta experiment after all" she cooed before attempting to wrap her lips around the exposed spongy head of the free member as her hands kept working the other two. She could taste the salty aroma of Marcus' milk and the warmth of his flesh eerily creeping into her mouth as she unclenched her jaw, trying to relax it around the massive girth of his tool. Natasha's lightning blue eyes fixated at the thick base of his organ as her wet tongue slid beneath the underside of his cock, allowing passage to her larynx as her hands repeatedly jacked the other two hulklings. She could taste the salty flavor of his musky sweat as he entered. Before she knew it, the fuckmeat was lodged in her throat past her gag reflex and she wasn't even half-way in. Looking up at the man, she gingerly began to bob her head up and down, matching the pace of her handjob as the men groaned in approval, letting the blonde milk their fat black cocks with all her abilities.

A cocktail of Saliva and pre-cum began to drip from her smudged lips down to her turtleneck, adding to the cum web from earlier as she switched between their huge dicks. Natasha feasted on all three of them like a cock hungry slut as she gave into the feeling of lust. She did not see the day going this way earlier but now she had more than a mouthful of cock to fill her mind. She had completely tuned out the men and their moans and cheers as they took turns using Yelena, without knowing that they were in fact face fucking the one and only Black Widow herself. It wasn't long before they took autonomy and held her head in their grip, throat fucking the fake blonde as tears of joy began to roll down her cheeks as her throat was filled with cock.

exodick
exodick
2 Followers
12