Mary Against the World Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JBEdwards
JBEdwards
2,414 Followers

"Matt does not have the Russian contacts, and it takes a long time to earn their trust. I'm getting rich beyond my dreams. Matt found out, and he wants in. He claims he can do the apartments in New York, which is more desirable than Chicago. I said no, but he dangled giving you to me in order to let him in. This means l have to share my scheme with him," Steve said, bitterness in his voice. "It gets more dangerous when one involves more people."

"No, you won't, you moron. You won't have to let him in. Matt has not even spoken to me about pleasing you. I'm doing this on my own, for my own reasons. You owe Matt nothing. Keep your illegal profits. And if you're going to do me, you had better drive me to the edge of sanity. This is voluntary, and I want orgasms coming and going," I said. I had never talked like this before.

Frank said, "You got her?"

"Both of us have three hours to enjoy her body to the max. The only caveat is we have to bring her pleasure like she's never known," Steve replied.

"No problem. She is hot! She even climaxed in public on the dance floor!" Frank said.

"I'm standing right here, boys," I said, since they were talking about me in the third person right in front of me.

"Well, thank goodness for that," Frank said. "With your talented fingers, Steve, this babe does not have a chance."

"I told you, my name is Mary," I said. "It's Mrs. Michaels for Steve over there."

"Mary, you're about to do both of us, and Susan too. You're a babe. Now undress," Frank said. And damn if he didn't have the voice of a dominant, the type of voice my personality was programmed to obey. Susan, too? This intrigued me. I had never done it with another woman before.

I did not say a word. I just slowly, sexily, removed my clothes. Susan was watching, mesmerized. Once I was naked, I just stood there in front of the three of them. Nobody spoke. I liked to think that all three of them were in awe of my hard body. As far as I could tell, it was close to perfection, and the only man who knew it well was Matt, and he most definitely was not there. If I had my way, he would never again be there.

Steve walked over to me and gently lay me down on the bed. "Can you deep throat, babe?" I realized they were both going to call me babe now, just to tease me. It was okay. I was about to do the sluttiest thing in my life, sluttier than my worst fantasies. I was trading sex for something I wanted, and not just sex with one man, but sex with two men and a woman. Holy shit.

"Sometimes I did in college," I said. "And high school," I added.

"What about middle school?" Frank asked, and he laughed. I just looked at him and cocked my head. That gave him pause. He had new respect for me. I heard him muttering, "Really? Middle School? What a babe." I of course neither confirmed nor denied.

"What about hubby? Ever deep throat Matt?" Steve asked.

I smiled, my first big smile since we left the dance club. "Matt? Never," I said. Seeing their surprise, I added, "He doesn't know that I can."

I knew the idea of getting deep throated from Matt's wife when I had never done it for Matt himself would drive Steve nuts, and now that's what he wanted first. His cock was long, too, so if I were to swallow it all, I would have no choice but to use my deep throat skills.

I had been quite popular in high school with the boys, once word got around that I could deep throat. After I deep throated my first lucky boy, word got all around the school within 24 hours, too. I never even had to fuck any of my high school suitors, and I entered college a virgin.

I managed to postpone fucking for the first semester by again using my deep throat talents. When I was ready to fuck, though, I fucked with the enthusiasm of the possessed. I became the best lay of the freshman class, by popular acclaim.

Maybe this was not the best distinction to have, actually, I remember thinking at the time. I gradually forced myself to calm down, and by the time I graduated I wanted only one man, a man to love me and who would deserve my loyalty. I found and married Matt shortly after college. I gave him my body and I gave myself only to him. I expected the same fidelity from him. Matt just did not understand that, I guess. Maybe he married too young. The result is that here I am, in a Chicago bachelor seduction pad, with two men and a woman. No worries, I just had to channel myself from my freshman year in college.

I never deep throated Matt because I felt that was behavior only for sluts, not for proper wives with gigantic diamond rings. Now I was a slut again. I might as well enjoy being one!

Steve was now naked on the bed, and I lay down, with my head hovering above his cock. It was a nice cock. It had good color, and a nice big mushroom shaped, purple head. It was throbbing in anticipation. Deep throating is like riding a bicycle. I had not forgotten how to do it. I gently took the head of his cock in my mouth. At the same time, I caressed his balls lovingly with my hands.

I love giving head. There is something empowering about having a man's cock in one's mouth. It is very different from lying down submissively and letting your pussy be used as a place to insert his cock and to pump away in it. With fucking, the man sets the agenda. With fellatio, properly done, it's the woman who is in control.

Steve did however try to assert control by grabbing my hair and holding my head, but then I simply stopped, let his cock fall from my mouth, and I told him if he wanted to use his hands, to do something useful, like caress my boobs. I myself was pumping his cock with my hand while I lovingly caressed the head. I could feel his breathing change, and I smiled to myself.

I had delayed the deep throating to increase the drama, but the moment was near. I forgot just how good I was, and I was at risk at making him cum even before I got to deep throat him! I wanted to deep throat him, just to stick it to Matt. My anger at Matt was energizing my sex drive. I also was well aware that I had an attentive audience, and I wanted to show off.

I adjusted the tilt of my head, relaxed my throat, and I let Steve's nice and long cock just softly slip down my throat. My nose went all the way up to his pubic hair, and I could smell a mixture of old cum and urine. It sounds disgusting, I know, but it's how some men smell, and it turns me on. I don't want a man to smell of perfumed soap, or Chanel No. 5. I want a man to smell like a man.

Steve was groaning now, and I was loving it. I knew I could tip him over the edge whenever I wanted to. I felt such power! If Steve had thought to use his fingers to molest me down there I would have cum so easily, but of course he had no reason to suspect that. Right now, in Steve's mind, it was all about Steve.

Perhaps this was even his first deep throat? They're not all that common, is my understanding. Mostly it's gay men, I suspect. I could explain why I think that, and it again involves my freshman year of college, but it might not sound politically correct. Let's just put it this way: Men have a mouth and an ass, but women do too, whereas women also have a pussy. We don't need to overcompensate.

I slowly withdrew from Steve's cock. I did it slowly for the dramatic effect for my audience of Frank and Susan, so that they could see just how very much cock was in my mouth and throat. I'm a small girl, and Steve had a long cock, so the dramatic effect must have been impressive. I then quickly swallowed the entire shlong again.

Steve exploded once he was back all the way inside me, and I took his cum down my throat and in my mouth as I let his cock slowly withdraw. I opened my mouth to show him his cum, just like a porn star, and then I swallowed it, just to impress him. I wanted to give him his money's worth. I wanted him to rave to Matt about my sexual prowess and then I wanted to deny access to my cheating husband.

Usually after I blow a man, we both rest and cuddle for a bit, but Frank was there, and now he wanted me. He had already driven Susan over the edge, and I had heard her scream in ecstasy, but he had not yet cum, apparently saving it for me. Damn. Why hadn't he fucked Susan? She's hotter than I am, and a better lay too, I'm sure. My big asset, at least for Steve, is that I'm someone else's wife. I do think it's sick, by the way, that wives are Steve's favorite food group.

I had to give my second blowjob right away. Frank was not as long as Steve, but he more than made up for it with his thickness. I had never taken such a thick cock down my throat, and I was a little nervous. I followed the same procedure, and when the moment of truth came, down his cock went! I know it's nuts, but I felt proud, and pleased as punch. It was not long before his load happily joined Steve's in my tummy.

Now I thought I finally could rest and recover, but Frank used his dom voice commanding Susan and me to "put on a nice show for the men." I could not resist such a command, I knew that, but I was hoping Susan would? Nobody except my vibrator Sappho knew of my lesbian fantasies, and I had never acted them out. Now I was not only going to do them, but I was to them in front of an audience of two men, to boot? I truly felt embarrassed.

Susan, however, seemed to have no compunction about doing anything sexual, and she came right over to me. "That was awesome, Mary. I wish I could deep throat. God, you were sexy," she said, and before I could answer she was kissing me.

Susan's kisses were not innocent. I am a bit of a connoisseur of kissing, and the best way for a man to get into my panties, before I was married that is, was to kiss me well. Never before, however, had I been kissed as Susan kissed me, and never before had I kissed a man back in quite the way I kissed Susan back.

We must have kissed for at least ten minutes, and then we fell over, still locked in an embrace, onto the bed. We were both naked already of course, and as we continued to kiss, Susan began to play with my boobs. Men don't really understand a woman's boobs, and their subtle erotic nature, the way we women do. Susan caressed my boobs as if she were following my own instructions in my sexual fantasies diary. Just her kisses and her boob fondles were driving me to the very edge.

I wanted to return the favor, but while I knew how to receive a boob fondle, I had never given one. Pussies, however, is a whole other story. Every girl knows her own pussy with an intimacy unmatched by any other living being. We all know exactly what to do to another woman's pussy, even if it is, as it was in my case, the first time. I simply did to Susan what I do to myself when I want to get off.

Susan decided she wanted my full attention, and she lay on her back, sprawled out on the bed. I took a chance and gave her my first ever cunnilingus to a woman. I was glad it was Susan. She and I shared so much sexual history! One time in college I was on the rag when my boyfriend really, really wanted to fuck me. A deep throat just did not do the job for him. He needed to possess his woman, to fuck her with his cock, to go deep inside her willing pussy.

I called Susan, explained the situation, and she came right over and gave him the best fuck of his life. I thought he was going to want only Susan after the way she fucked him, better than I ever could have done, but happily he stayed with me, and he thought I was all the more awesome for providing Susan for his pleasure, while I was indisposed. A few weeks later, I returned the favor as it was Susan's time of month, and her boyfriend too did not want to take 'No' for an answer. We had some wild times, Susan and I.

Now, however, I was trying eating out a woman for the first time. Fortunately, I understood female anatomy on a profound level, being a woman myself, and I knew exactly how to tease, and exactly when to go for the clitoris gold, and when to hold off to build up the tension. I had that girl screaming her head off in passion in no time. Susan then returned the favor, and I had my first orgasm since leaving the nightclub. It was also of course my first orgasm with another woman!

Frank and Steve had now regained their erections, and I figured Susan and I would each get fucked. I was wrong. Steve indeed wanted to fuck me, and it was a moment of truth. For some reason I did not count the fuck I had basically fallen into the other night with the strobe lights in the nightclub as an infidelity. Obviously, it was one, but I did not count it. I did not count the blowjobs as infidelities, either. For me, being unfaithful, was fucking another man. If I let Steve fuck me now, as he fully expected to do, I felt that my marriage vows would be broken beyond repair.

Steve roughly pushed me down onto my back, and before I could even express my surprise, his nice, long cock was inside me. I was so warm and wet and luscious down there, there was no friction at all as he simply slid right in, saying, "God woman, you are so fine!" Well, that's that. I guess I knew even at dinner we were going to fuck. Who was I kidding? Only myself.

If you're going to cheat, then cheat with style! I met his every pump, I wrapped my legs around him, and I said, "Oh God yes, Steve, you're so good!" I'm not sure I meant it, but I knew Matt loved it when I talked like that when we fucked, so I generalized. It turns out I was right.

Steve ate it up and he practically devoured me. He was tall, well over six feet, and rippling with muscles, and I was small and shapely. He must have weighed more than twice my weight and having that huge hunk of man possessing me like that was a super turn on. He was punishing me with his cock.

This did not happen that often with Matt, and maybe it was because of the nastiness of the whole situation, the cheating, the lesbian session, being watched, the whole group sex scene, but everything combined to drive me to the edge and beyond, and I suddenly lost it, exploding in a mind-altering orgasm. It was probably the biggest one of my life to that point.

Steve did not take pity on my little, vulnerable body as Matt often had in such situations. No, he kept right on pounding away, stroking in my ultrasensitive pussy, having taken me through two orgasms in less than a half hour, and I was moaning, groaning, and begging for mercy. The moans and groans fueled the fires, and Steve became rougher with his fuck. The pleas for mercy were ignored. Finally, he unloaded, and he filled up my pussy, just as he had done earlier with my mouth.

I was done. I was wasted, and full of cum. Frank climbed on top but I begged him to let me rest. Susan saved the day, by saying, "Hey boys, what am I? Yesterday's soggy French toast?"

Frank looked at her, lying naked on the floor, playing with herself with her legs splayed. Her boobs were sagging to her sides in a fetching way, with the nipples still pointing to the ceiling. I saw her differently after our lesbian bout slightly earlier. Thank goodness, Frank took the bait. It was highly erotic bait, after all. Nobody can look as sexy as Susan can, when she wants to. She wanted to.

The next think I knew, Frank was on top of Susan, moving up and down, and either Susan was a great actress, or she was enjoying this more than I would have thought possible. Maybe it was both, but why would Susan bother to act? Habit? The smart money said she was not acting, not at all. No, it seemed clear to me that she was in erotic heaven. I got jealous again.

I was watching my best friend have sex, which I'd like to say was novel, but let's not forget my freshman year in college. Did I say it was a wild time? Yeah, I guess I did. Anyway, I was distracted by Susan and Frank's rather spectacular show, then I found two strong hands placing me on my hands and knees. Uh oh, I thought, I guess Steve is ready again. Then I felt something cold and viscous entering my anal passage, with talented fingers massaging the rim. Oh boy, I'd better prepare myself.

Matt doesn't do anal sex, and seven years had passed since my infamous freshman year of college, so my asshole was nicely tight and puckered, I'm sure. Still, it was large enough to let out some massive objects that smelled bad and clogged our home toilet from time to time. I know, I know, too much information. The point is, my ass could still dilate with the best of them. Good thing, too, because I knew it had to do so, and mighty quick.

I don't find anal sex that erotic, and I'm not sure why any woman would. From the man's perspective, I suspect there's an element of misogynistic pleasure, a distant cousin of having fantasies of women being taken against their will, more commonly known as rape. I know gay men do it all the time, but for them there is no option of vaginal sex, now is there? Anyway, this was something Steve wanted, and I had to think it was all about fucking Matt's wife up the ass. It wasn't about the ass fuck itself.

That all said, Steve really seemed to enjoy it, perhaps especially the sound effects I had little choice but to provide as the acoustic soundtrack. At the beginning it felt rather brutal, and my noises reflected that in spades. I expected the neighbors to call 911 or something, given the noises I was making. But then I gradually achieved full dilation, and while Steve's cock was long, thank goodness it was not too thick! So, I endured it, and by sheer force of will I even began to enjoy it towards the end.

As an aside, my introduction to ass fucking was with a Nigerian exchange student, my freshman year (of course; when else?). Apparently in some countries in Africa it's a common form of birth control, since only the mothers of certain politicians I can think of ever got pregnant by ass fucking. Some of those politicians, I'm sure, even entered this world, siding down their mother's intestinal track, being born from their unfortunate mother's asshole. Hey, if Athena could spring full grown, in a suit of armor, from Zeus' forehead, couldn't some of our politicians have had anal births? It would explain a lot.

My Nigerian lover my freshman year, whose name was Chetachi, was highly skilled and he made ass fucking thoroughly erotic. For him, it was an expression of affection, if not love, and it had no misogynist element to it at all. For me, at least, that makes a huge difference. I did not give Steve high marks for ass fucking. He should stick to my vagina, where his talent lies, and lies in spades.

Steve finally finished with me, and I was finished, but it was a half hour short of the requisite three hours at this point. Shit, I thought rather inelegantly. Frank had not yet fucked me, and his erection had recovered from Susan's total draining. Could the man even have any jism left? I found out that yes, he could, I'm afraid. There was no rest to be found for the weary. Frank lumbered toward me. I grimaced and girded my loins for the onslaught.

Frank gave me a nice surprise by just kissing me. That's always a great way to get into my panties, as I believe I've already said, but just then I was without panties. I was still stark naked. Frank ignored all of my highly available erogenous zones, and he totally focused on kissing me. Either he was brilliant, or just lucky, but his devotion to awakening desire in my used and abused body was effective.

We kissed, and I slowly got so aroused that I made the first move and lovingly caressed his nice, thick cock while we kissed. I now had real desire for him and for fucking him for the first time. This was reason number four, 'just for the sex.' I wanted the man. I pushed him down onto his back, thoroughly surprising him as I climbed on top. I sat on his tummy, smiling down on him with genuine affection that came from I don't know where!

I lifted myself up and then slowly slid down on his coke can of a cock. It was not as thick of a coke can, of course, but once it was inside me it sure did feel as if it were. I sat up, giving him a cowgirl style fuck, which I thought might be a nice grand finale to the three-hour marathon. I was smiling during the entire fuck, bouncing up and down on him, with my boobs bouncing around above him.

JBEdwards
JBEdwards
2,414 Followers