Mary and Alvin Ch. 18

Story Info
Alvin and Mary go on their Honeymoon.
8.1k words
4.83
11k
10

Part 18 of the 37 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/14/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MelissaBaby
MelissaBaby
940 Followers

The Hub Of The Universe

Alvin bought two Fudgesicles from a vending machine in the Massachusetts Welcome Center. He stepped outside and saw Mary across the lawn, sitting on the top of a picnic table, swinging her legs.

"Told myself," he said as he approached her, "I'm going to walk out this door and give this ice cream to the prettiest girl in the parking lot."

"I was watching you," Mary replied with a laugh, "You didn't even look around."


"That's because I already knew who she was." He unwrapped the ice creams and handed one to her.

"Thank you, sweetheart," she said. She slowly licked it from the bottom to the top.

"Damn, you look good doing that," Alvin said.

Mary rolled her eyes. "A woman can't eat an ice cream or a banana without every man getting the same idea."

"Well shoot, they don't sell bananas here."

"I learned when I was about fourteen to break pieces of the banana off and eat them one by one if there were boys around."

"Did you even know what they were thinking?"

"Of course I did. I didn't grow up in the nineteen fifties." She wrapped her lips around the end of the ice cream and, looking Alvin in the eyes, sucked on it with a loud slurp.

"See? I've been practicing."

Alvin laughed and squeezed her thigh. "I'll have to check your work later."

"You'll get your chance, Mister Honeymooner."

Alvin finished his ice cream. "Ready to go, honey?"

Mary looked at her phone. "Not yet, hold on."

"Well, alright." He waited for her to say more, but she kept looking at the phone.

"Mary?"

"Hold on."

Finally, she dropped the phone in her bag. "Come here, baby," she said, raising her arms toward him. He stepped forward and she draped them over his shoulders. Smiling up at him, she said, "We have now been married for twenty four hours." She held his head and kissed him. He wrapped his arms around her and returned the kiss, then took her hands as she hopped off the table.

"You want to drive awhile?" He asked as they walked back to the car.

"Ooh, you're going to let the wife drive?"

"Hey, I didn't grow up in the nineteen fifties, either."

They climbed in the car and drove out of the rest area and on to the interstate.

"We aren't more than about an hour out of Boston, and you are more used to big city traffic than I am, anyway," Alvin said.

"It's that close? I can't get over how tiny these eastern states are. How long did it take to get through New Hampshire? I think I've had longer orgasms."

Alvin laughed. "That might be an exaggeration. It was about fifteen minutes."

"Well, I'm giving you a goal to shoot for, honey."

"Fair enough."

"Let me run something by you," Mary said. "How would you feel about a road trip to L.A. sometime?"

"Drive all the way to L.A.?"

"Baby, I did it to get to Maine. We could stop at all the sights. See the Rockies, the Grand Canyon, things like that."

"I think you just want to time how long it takes to get through Oklahoma or something."

They exited the interstate at Danvers and took Route One into the Boston suburbs. As the strip malls and car dealerships, the fast food restaurants and furniture stores multiplied, Mary felt almost like she was back in California. She had never been to Boston, but the sprawling urban landscape was very familiar. What did catch her notice was the familiarity of the names on so many road signs, names she remembered from school; Salem, Concord, Lexington.

The road made a long curve to the right and Mary saw tall buildings rise in the distance. The sight of them thrilled her. She loved her life in Maine, but she thought that a part of her would always want the excitement of a big city.

"That tallest one is the John Hancock," Alvin told her, "Well, was, they call it something else now. That one that looks like it's wearing a goofy hat is the Prudential Building."

"What's with the hat?"

"There's an observation deck. We can go up and take a look if you like."

"I'm not that crazy about heights."

"Should have told me that before I asked you to marry me on top of a mountain."

Traffic slowed to a crawl as they got closer to the city. Alvin grumbled, but Mary just laughed. "Oh honey, this doesn't even classify as heavy traffic in Los Angeles."

Alvin pointed out Bunker Hill as they passed it, and then they were climbing the ramp on to the Tobin Bridge, and drove by Boston Garden as they crossed to the other side.

"Oh, my brothers would be jeering and booing."

"Lakers fans," Alvin muttered, shaking his head.

They spiraled down the bridge's ramps and plunged into a long tunnel.

'Well, this isn't the best route for sight seeing," Mary laughed.

"We've got all week for sight seeing, sweetheart," Alvin replied.

"Oh," Mary said, reaching over and squeezing his crotch, "I didn't think you'd want to leave the room."

Alvin laughed. "Hands on the wheel, honey, you are about to come out of the tunnel. Turn left when you do."

Mary followed his directions. They emerged from the tunnel into bright sunlight, but as soon as she made her turn they entered the shadow of a massive stone building.

"This is it, pull over," Alvin said.

"This is our hotel?" she asked, "Wow, it's huge."

"Yep, pull up there by the door, they have valet parking."

Mary parked, and a smiling doorman strode to the car and opened her door. "Welcome to the Boston Harbor Hotel," he said. Alvin opened the back of the car and the doorman loaded their luggage on to a wheeled rack. He led them to the lobby while a valet took the car.

Mary felt like she was entering a palace. The marble floors of the lobby were so polished that she could see her reflection in them. Despite the size of the building, everything inside seemed light and airy. They approached the reception desk, and Alvin passed a tip to the doorman. They checked in and a bellman took the luggage rack and escorted them to the elevator. They rose to the seventh floor and found their room. It was elegantly furnished, in a decor of blue and gold. The bellman crossed to the far side and drew back the curtains, revealing a sweeping view of Boston harbor.

When Alvin tipped the bellman Mary reminded herself that at some point they were going to have to have a serious talk about finances. It seemed like Alvin spent a lot of money without much thought, and she wondered if it was sustainable. Still, now was not the time for such a discussion.

The bellman left and they were alone. Alvin went to where Mary stood by the window, and wrapped his arms around her from behind.

"I should have figured you'd get a room with a harbor view," she said.

"Well there was a little rent by the hour motel out in Roxbury I was considering..."

"You're not as funny as you think you are."

"You been telling me that for a year, but you married me anyway," he replied.

"I didn't say you weren't funny enough."

"I'll settle for that. You getting hungry?"

"Yes. Isn't there a good restaurant in the hotel? I looked at so many tourist websites I don't remember what's where. And I'm a bit tired to go out anywhere that takes much effort."

"I don't know. Top rated hotel in Boston, I'd guess we could get a decent sandwich or something."

"You are..."

"Not as funny as I think I am, I know."

"I was going to say the best husband in the world, but yeah, let's go with that."

They changed from their jeans into nicer clothes for the evening, Mary in a simple black dress and the pearls Alvin had given her for Christmas, Alvin into navy blue slacks and suit jacket.

"I didn't even know you owned a nice jacket," Mary laughed.

"Got a black one for funerals, too," he said, straightening his collar.

They went down the elevator and strolled through the lobby. They exited into the hotel's centerpiece, a towering arched plaza, more than four stories high. A massive American flag fluttered from the top of the arch. They emerged on the seaward side of the hotel, where a long walkway led in both directions. Alvin explained that it was the Boston Harborwalk, and that it extended all along the waterfront.

"The New England Aquarium is right over there," he gestured, "I thought that would be a fun place to explore while we are here."

"I've got it on my list," Mary said.

The light had already faded in the shadow of the building, and the walk was illuminated with ornamental lampposts. Ahead of them, along the Harborwalk, was the Rowe Wharf Sea Grille. It looked crowded but the maitre d' smiled at them and asked if they preferred indoor or outdoor seating. They both replied "outdoor" immediately, and he showed them to a table for two, under a blue umbrella.

They ordered wine, and Alvin asked Mary if she'd like to get some oysters.

"I still haven't gotten up the nerve to do the raw oyster thing," she said.

"Well, this would be a good time," he urged her, "They are said to be an aphrodisiac."

"I hope you don't think we will need it."

Alvin laughed, and when the waiter came with their wine, he ordered six on the half shell.

"Try one, and if you don't like it, I'll finish the order."

When the oysters arrived, Mary picked one up and took a close look at it. "Well, I can see why men think it's an aphrodisiac," she shrugged.

Alvin showed her the proper technique. "This here is called a mignonette. It's basically a spiced vinegar." He spooned a few drops on an oyster. "Then you put a dab of cocktail sauce on the narrow end. He lifted the oyster to his mouth. "Then you try not to make too much of a rude noise." He tipped the oyster into his mouth and swallowed it. Mary hesitated a moment, then prepared her own.

"Okay," she said, "here I go." She swallowed the oyster, then squeezed her eyes shut and grimaced for a few seconds, shaking her head from side to side.

"Well, not as bad as I thought it would be" she said, then began to chuckle.

"What's so funny?" Alvin asked.

Mary leaned in over the table and whispered. "It sort of tastes like when you cum in my mouth."

Alvin threw his head back with laughter. "Oh, I hope you don't make that face when I do!"

Mary playfully slapped his arm. "Stop it. It wasn't bad. I'll just put more cocktail sauce on the next one."

"Maybe I better ask the waiter for a side of sauce to go, bring it up to the room with us."

"There won't be any need for that if you don't stop being a wiseacre," Mary said. She prepared herself another oyster, lavishing it with mignonette and sauce. This one went down easier, and she nodded and smiled at Alvin.

"Alright, I feel better now," he laughed. They finished the plate of oysters, and the waiter brought them their entrees. They had both ordered grilled swordfish steaks. As they ate, Mary shivered. The evening was growing chilly. Alvin took off his suit coat and draped it over her shoulders. She couldn't even imagine that Wyatt would ever have done something like that. She remembered her first honeymoon. It had been nice, but nowhere near as exciting or romantic as this.

"Where did you and Bonnie go on your honeymoon?" she asked Alvin.

"We went to Quebec City. We ought to go sometime. It's beautiful, very romantic."

"I'd love to go there with you."

"We made the mistake of going in April. Cold as hell the whole time. We stayed inside mostly."

"Yeah, I bet you did," she grinned. She found that she felt no jealousy over the time he had spent with Bonnie. Rather, she had come to think of Alvin's first wife with gratitude, as someone who had much to do with making him into the man he was now.

"Where did you and Wyatt go?"

"Big Sur."

"I have heard that is beautiful country."

"It's incredible. I think you would love it. But it was so crowded everywhere we went, and Wyatt kept whining about the shitty cell phone service." She shook her head and chuckled. "God, that seems like a different life. Seems like I was a different person."

Alvin watched the passersby on the Harborwalk for a minute, then turned to look at Mary. He reached across the table and touched her hand. "I don't think you're a different person," he said, "I think you just needed the right opportunity to blossom into who you truly are."

She squeezed his hand. "Finish your fish, love, I really want to get you back up to the room."

"See," he said, wagging his finger, "them oysters really work."

***

Mary gazed at herself in the bathroom mirror. She turned around and looked over her shoulder. The new black silk chemise barely covered her butt. He's going to like this, she thought. She adjusted her thong, then ran a brush through her hair and touched up her lipstick.

Alvin was standing by the window when she came out of the bathroom. He was leaning with one forearm on the glass, watching the lights of planes descending into Logan Airport, across the harbor. The only illumination in the room came from the bedside lamp. Mary stood and looked at him. He was still wearing his slacks, but had removed his shirt. She loved his broad shoulders and the ripple of muscles across his back.

She stepped to the middle of the room.

"Baby..."

He turned and looked at her. "Jeezum crow," he said, sinking into an easy chair. She looked incredible. The short chemise highlighted her long, shapely legs and its silky fabric hung off her pert breasts. But as always, it was the tenderness of her deep brown eyes that captivated him. He held out his arms. "Come to me, sweetheart."

She stepped forward and he put his hands on her hips. She looked down at him as he caressed her ass and the back of her thighs. He stared up into her eyes as his fingers moved back up her legs, brushed across her tummy then settled on the small of her back. He pulled her towards him and nestled his head against her stomach. She ran her hands through his hair, and then down to those strong shoulders.

She kissed the top of his head, then lowered herself to her knees. He leaned forward and their lips met in a long, deep kiss.

"Do you remember that time we danced on your boat?" She asked.

"Our boat. But, yes, I remember every moment I spent with you."

"You do not, but thank you for saying so. You remember the song?"

"I do. Anne Murray. Could I Have This Dance For The Rest Of My Life?"

"Yes."

"What about it, sweetheart?"

"Yes. I'm telling you, the answer is yes."

They kissed again, and Mary ran her hands up his thighs. His cock was hard, straining against the fabric of his pants. She unbuckled his belt and tugged on his zipper.

Alvin reached down and untangled his underwear, letting his cock spring free.

"I wonder if it was the oysters or the lingerie that did the job," Mary said as she wrapped her fingers around it.

"It was all you, sweetheart," he replied.

She smiled and lowered her head. He closed his eyes as the wet warmth of her mouth engulfed him. He felt her fingernails lightly drag across his scrotum and then her hand gently caress and squeeze his balls. He softly stroked her hair as her head moved up and down. When he began to feel the pressure in his loins build, he lifted her face towards his, leaned down and kissed her. She stood and began to slowly walk backward, beckoning him with a crooked finger. He followed her to the bed.

Mary sat on the edge of the mattress. Alvin bend down and took hold of her calves. He tipped her back and kissed her stomach and her inner thighs. She wiggled backwards to the center of the bed, and he followed, kissing up and down her legs. He tugged off her thong as she grabbed his cock and pulled it toward her face. Alvin did not resist, he lay down beside her and lowered his head between her thighs. As he licked her labia, he felt her lips surround the head of his cock.

Mary wrapped her arms around Alvin's hips as she sucked him. She ran her hands over his ass and up and down the back of his thighs. He began to slowly pump his cock in and out of her mouth. At the same time, she felt his tongue swirling around her clit. She moaned with pleasure and pushed on his hips, rolling him on his back. She slid on top of him and tilted her pelvis, pressing herself down on his face.

Alvin held Mary's hips in his hands and as he lapped at her pussy. He tasted a briny tang that reminded him of being out on the open ocean. She raised up on her arms and bucked her hips, nearly smothering him as an orgasm washed over her. She was breathing in ragged gulps, but managed to turn and reposition herself, slowly sinking her pussy down over his cock.

Alvin gripped her hands while she ground down on him. She panted out a series of short gasps, coming in waves. The sight of her; her head thrown back, her moist skin stretched taut over her trim body, combined with the sound of her passion, pushed him over the edge. His hips rose and he pressed back hard against her downward thrusts. It only took a few moments before he felt his cock empty into her.

Mary let go of Alvin's hands and fell backward on to the bed. She began to laugh. "Oh, jesus, Alvin, that was amazing." She placed her feet on his abdomen, and he stroked them as he fought to catch his breath.

"Maybe we ought to have oysters every night," Alvin said.

Mary laughed. She felt almost giddy. "You know what I want?" she asked when she had caught her breath, "I want ice cream."

Alvin rolled off the bed and picked up the phone. "What flavor do you want?"

"See if they have pistachio."

Alvin made an unpleasant face. Mary laughed at him and said, "There are other flavors than chocolate and coffee, you know."

"Coffee ice cream is finest kind."

"Well, you get that then, baby."

Alvin ordered the ice cream, and it was delivered within minutes. They sat in easy chairs by the window and watched long lines of planes fly in and out of the airport.

"You know the other night, when you said married ladies don't give blowjobs?" Alvin asked, between spoonfuls of ice cream.

"What about it? You knew I was just teasing."

"Yes, but, it made me think. What if you had meant it?"

"Honey, I love to blow you."

"That's not the point," he said, "If you told me that you would never do it again, would that have changed how I felt about marrying you?"

"And what did you decide?"

"I decided that I would be wicked disappointed about it, but it wouldn't change a thing about my feelings for you."

"Well, that's good to know."

"I thought, jeezum crow, you are a lucky bastard you ever got that privilege at all."

"Only four men ever have."

"That makes me feel even luckier."

Mary licked the last of her ice cream from her spoon. "I think you can feel like you earned it."

They sat quietly for a while, watching the planes and every now and then, the lights of a boat crossing the harbor. After a while, Alvin began to dose. Mary got up and took the empty bowl from his hands. She gently woke him and led him to the bed.

"I love you, Miss Mary," he said in a sleepy voice as he crawled under the covers.

"I love you too, baby," she replied, but he was already asleep. She climbed on to the bed and sat, crosslegged, next to him and watched him sleep for a long time before she lay down to sleep herself.

***

On Monday morning they slept late, then went down to the dining room for the continental breakfast. They enjoyed danishes and coffee while Mary sketched out an itinerary for the week in one of the little notebooks she always carried in her purse.

"This is going to be a lot of walking," Mary said, with a look of concern, "Are you sure you are up for it?"

"Well, if I'm not, you can always get a wheel chair to push the old man around."

"Stop it, I didn't mean it that way."

Alvin laughed. "I know you didn't. I'll be fine. This is a good location, close to most places, and if we get tired, we can always take the T."

"The T?"

"That's what they call the subway."

"Well, you just let me know if you can't keep up, okay?"

MelissaBaby
MelissaBaby
940 Followers