Mary & Luke Ch. 02

Story Info
Mary and Luke kiss for the first time.
2.4k words
4.38
4.6k
2

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/01/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is a spin off of my original story/series (Love Comes Second). It is not in the same genre of stories, but they are related so there may be some places/scenes where the genres overlap. This series will be from the perspectives of the two servants, Luke and Mary.

I recommend that you read my first chapter before this one.

*****

Chapter II

Luke

I'm standing a few feet from where Prince Douglas and Princess Jade are getting married, but I can't stop stealing glances at the woman across from me.

Mary is in a beautiful lavender dress that fits her curves snuggly. Each glance I take I have a small flashback from the past couple weeks.

Two weeks ago...

I have the biggest crush on Mary. Ever since I saw her, the first day she arrived, I've been almost obsessed.

I decide I'm going to talk to her while the prince and princess are on their evening horseback ride (which seems to have become a good premarital bonding exercise).

Once I see the couple walk towards the stables, I finish up the task Douglas has asked me to do. A few minutes later, I set out to find Mary. I know she likes to go to the garden and admire the scenery. I walk to the garden and find her in a little clearing, looking at the flowers lining the pathway. I look around and see that no one is in the garden besides us two.

"Um, hi," I say sheepishly. I had so much confidence before I chose to actually speak.

She turns around and smiles when she sees me, "I thought you'd never come talk to me. I see you staring at me a lot, you know," she giggles.

"Oh, uh... really?" I laugh nervously. I close the gap between us and smile down at her.

"Yes, really."

"Well, I decided that it was about time I came to say hello. Plus, I've been wanting to do this since I first laid eyes on you," I lean forward before I can talk myself out of it and place a gentle kiss on her beautiful lips. I can feel my heart beating faster than it ever has before. After a few seconds, I pull away. I look at her sweet face to find her cheeks are bright red.

"Well, I'm very glad you did that. Could I maybe ask for another one?" she asks flirtatiously, if not nervously. This is going a lot better than I thought it would.

"You most definitely can," I smile, then lean in once more to kiss her. She kisses me back this time, leaning into the kiss. I reach my hand up to place on her cheek, cupping her face to deepen the kiss slightly.

She pulls away after a minute or two and sighs.

"I'm not going to lie, I've been wanting to kiss you since I met you too."

"Is that so? Then why didn't you?" I ask.

"Because I wanted you to do it first," she laughs lightly. I laugh with her and step away.

"I think we both should get baths ready for our highnesses for when they get back from their ride. I'll see you later, lovely," I say, leaning down to kiss her hand. She giggles as I walk away.

A few days later, two days before the wedding, I catch her alone again, this time in the stables late at night.

"A lady like you shouldn't be here all alone at night," I say, sneaking up behind her.

She jumps at the sound of my voice and I laugh softly.

"Hey! Don't scare me like that!" she giggles.

"It was just too easy," I laugh with her.

"What are you doing here so late at night?" she asks.

"I could ask you the same thing," I reply.

"I come here sometimes to brush the horses, I've been doing it for years. Now tell me why you're here," I reply.

"I was just doing the same thing. I used to do it a lot back home... well I guess this is home now, but you know what I mean."

"Well, since we're here, all alone... how about another kiss?"

She simply smiles and nods. I take the chance to touch her again and lean forward to place a gentle and respectful kiss on her lips. She breathes deeply and takes a step closer to me, pressing our bodies against each other.

I raise my hand to her cheek and pull her into a deeper kiss, letting my tongue pry her lips open. She moans very softly and kisses me back. My kisses slowly become more and more urgent, and I know I have to have her.

I guide her over to a wall and press her against it, our lips never parting from each other. I push my body against hers harder, feeling myself getting more excited just from the kiss.

I let my hand wander down from her cheek to her shoulder, then slowly to her breast. My hand massages it gently, eliciting another small moan from Mary.

"Luke... we shouldn't, not here."

"Then let's say we go somewhere else? Maybe your room?" I ask, eager to feel more of her body.

"I've never even kissed anyone until you kissed me a few days ago... I don't know if I want to lose my virginity so soon," she says. I feel my heart sink.

"That's okay with me, we can still do other things. I can make you feel good without having to take your virginity," I say, hoping she'll let me.

"Alright, but only if you promise not to try to persuade me to have sex," she replies.

"Mary, I promise," I smile, then grab her hand to walk with her to her room.

Once we're inside and the door is shut and locked, I push her up against it. She gasps in surprise. I let my hand wander around her upper body again, massaging and kneading her breasts.

"Mmm, Luke. I like that," she whispers.

"I can tell," I smile against her lips.

I lift her up by her waist and carry her to her bed, setting her down softly. She instinctively lays down and I lay down on top of her. She looks up at me, and I kiss her lips passionately.

My hips grind against hers without me thinking about it. I reach my hand around her to undo her dress and she sits up to help me take it off.

I'm so glad she doesn't wear those big poofy dresses royalty wear. Her dress is much nicer than that of a normal servant girl, but still easy to get on and off.

Once her dress and undergarments are off, I sit back and stare at her body. She tries to cover herself but I grab her hands and pull them away.

"Let me look at you. You're so beautiful, Mary. Please don't ever be ashamed of your body," I say softly. I don't want her covering herself in front of me.

Sitting between her legs, I reach my left hand out and I trace my fingers across her collarbone, then slowly down to her left breast. She inhales sharply when my index finger grazes across her nipple, making me grin.

I move my fingers from her left to her right breast, tracing her areola. I pinch her nipple lightly, causing her to arch her back a little.

"Do you like me touching your soft breasts?" I ask.

"Mmm, yes. I love it," she replies.

I smirk and lean down to plant a small kiss on her right nipple, simultaneously pinching the left one lightly. She moans and pulls my hair.

I pull away and go back to tracing her body with my fingers. I move slowly across her stomach, fighting back my urge to devour her body with my tongue and finger her tight, virgin pussy.

Instead, I lean forward to kiss her stomach, nipping lightly here and there. Each time I do so, she gasps.

When I'm almost to my destination, the apex of her thighs, I look up at her. She's smiling down at me, making me smile with her.

"Mary, I want you to lay back and just enjoy what I'm about to do to you. Okay?" I say.

"Yes, okay," she says eagerly.

I lean my head down to slowly lick her pussy from bottom to top. Her body tenses more and more the higher up I get. When my tongue flicks her small clit, she loses it. Her back arches wildly and she pulls my hair hard. I groan in pain but continue to tease her tiny, sensitive little nub.

I twirl my tongue around her clit and flick it gently with my tongue, using different techniques to see what she likes the best. Once I find what she likes, I continue to do it over and over again. I want this to be her best orgasm yet.

I can tell I'm getting her close to cumming, just from the change in her breathing pattern. Her breaths are becoming more rapid, but also more sporadic. She moans loudly and her whole body tenses. Her breathing stops for a few moments, then she lets out a long moan as she comes down from her orgasm.

"Holy... shit..." she says breathlessly.

"Was that good?" I ask, already knowing her answer.

"I've never felt anything like that before," she says.

"...You've never... ohh," I say, realizing that that was her first orgasm, ever.

"What? What have I never done?" she asks urgently.

"That, my dear, was called an orgasm. It happens when you have extreme sexual pleasure. Apparently I just gave you your first one. Stick with me though, and there'll be plenty more," I wink.

"Well, it was amazing. My whole body is tingly, and so alert," she replies.

"Yeah, that'll happen," I chuckle.

"Can you have one too? I want you to feel how wonderful this feels," she smiles at me.

"Yes, I ca-"

"Show me how," she says, cutting me off.

"Well, if you insist," I smile. She sits next to me, eagerly waiting for me to show her how to pleasure me.

I pull off my shirt and the cold air hits my body, causing me to shiver slightly. I undo my pants, then decide I want to watch her take them off.

"Alright, now first pull my pants off," I instruct. She quickly obeys, her eyes widening at the sight of my slightly erect cock.

"Wow..." she says, staring at it.

"Now, hold my cock in your hand," I say, grabbing her hand to wrap around my length. I move her hand up and down my shaft to show her a rhythm I like.

I let go of her hand and she continues to stroke me. I moan lightly and lean back against her headboard. I close my eyes and feel her shift the bed. I think nothing of it until I feel something cold and wet pressed against my tip.

I look down and see her flicking her tongue against the tip of my dick as she continues to stroke me. Just the sight of her makes me want to cum.

"Oh, fuck. That feels amazing. Now try putting your mouth completely around it," I say. She opens her mouth wide and slowly pushes me inside her. Soon I can feel the back of her throat. She continues to push on and I feel her throat open for me. I have never had any woman deepthroat me like this.

I grab the sheets and moan loudly. "FUCK!" I say loudly in between gritted teeth.

She pulls up and away quickly. "Did I hurt you?!" she asks, looking into my eyes worriedly.

"No, no, no. Sweetheart, quite the opposite. That felt so good, please do it again. It won't be long until I orgasm too," I reply. She nods, kisses me, then moves back down to deepthroat me again.

I reach down and push her head down farther, making her lips touch my pelvic bone. I groan in ecstasy and buck my hips. She pulls her head almost all the way up to breathe and then shoves herself back down. She does this a few times, but she's going too slow for me to cum.

"Mary, do you mind if I set my own pace with you? I'm not going to be able to cum with you going so slow," I ask.

She sits up. "Cum?" she asks.

"It's another word for orgasm," I laugh softly.

"Oh, okay. Yeah, go ahead and set your own pace then," she replies. She leans back down and puts me in her mouth again.

I reach down and grab her head in my hands. I push her down and pull her up slowly, picking up my speed gradually. Soon enough, I can feel myself getting close.

"Fuck, Mary. Fuuck, I'm going to cummm," I moan loudly.

I grab her head a little harder and fuck her mouth rapidly. I shove her head all the way down until her lips meet my pelvis and cum deep in her throat, spilling my load inside her.

I let go of her head when I'm finished and she sits up quickly, gasping for air.

"I'm sorry, Mary. Did I hurt you?" I ask, remembering I wasn't able to control myself at the end.

"No, I'm fine. Just surprised is all. I didn't know something came out of you when you orgasm," she replies.

I laugh softly. "Yeah, it happens with guys," I say.

I climb under her blankets and urge her to come with me. I pull her against me and groan softly at the feeling of her naked skin against mine.

"Mary, I think I might have to go to my own room soon. I don't want to fall asleep here and not be able to wake up tomorrow," I say, wishing I could stay curled up with her forever.

"Do you have to? I want to cuddle," she giggles softly.

"I want to stay here, but I can't. We both need a good night's sleep," I reply.

"Fine," she gets up to pull some nightclothes out of a drawer and slip them on. Even the loose fabric accentuates her curves. Mmm she's delicious.

I get up as well and put my clothes on. Once I'm all the way dressed I step outside of her room and she pulls me back into the doorway.

"You're not going to give me a goodnight kiss?" she whispers.

I lean down to kiss her lips softly and then whisper "Until tomorrow."

"Until tomorrow," she replies. With that, she shuts the door and I happily walk to my room.