Mary and Me - The First Contact

Story Info
The beginning of something greater than we ever knew possiblity.
4.2k words
4.61
5.4k
4

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 12/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nos600
nos600
2 Followers

The first contact

This is a true story. The names of the characters have been changed but all the events are true.

I think that around 2013, Omegle and Chatroulette became the biggest thing in the world, and like many others, I tried my luck at meeting someone.

I was 19 years old, in my 2nd year of college and in a relationship that didn't really satisfy me sexually. I'm 1.80 m tall, not very athletic but not fat either. I used to wear a suit. I think I looked good in it, but I'm obviously suspicious about it. So, I met Mary on omegle. We talked for a while there, maybe a couple of hours. When the time came to disconnect, we agreed to trade skypes and to talk later on.

And we did, we became quite close friends, a bit more than only friends. There was a sexual climate always present on our conversations. Mary was younger than me, only 18. We lived 200 km away from each other and she knew that since I had my own car this was a gap I could very easily close so we could be together. Mary was very beautiful, with small but perfectly formed boobs, she sent some underwear pictures, nothing special, and quite a beautiful ass, very round and perfect. I used to dream about slapping the hell out of it.

Our talks would always go the same routes, we'd talk about our days and slowly and steady switch to a more sexual topic. It was kind of funny how dependent both of us quickly became on it. After about 3 months we talked almost every day and most days the topic at the end was sex.

She had high desire even though she had seen basically nothing of me or my physique. For me it was about the same, even after some pictures I hadn't seen most of her body, and never with anything less than underwear on. Our conversations by the course of time became hotter and hotter, at least once a week she'd masturbate in the shower thinking about me, she was still a virgin and that, for some reason I still don't understand, turned me on very much. We masturbated together a couple of times, texting each other while we did it, building stories around meeting and finally satisfying our desire for each other. This was my favorite story. It's a fetish of mine that she gladly incorporated into the story. And it begins...

We went out to dinner, a fancy restaurant. I wore black pants and a white shirt, and she wore a beautiful red dress with a respectful neckline. I've always imagined it in New York. No idea why, I think the city has a magical feel to it. We laughed through the night, had some drinks. Needless to say, we were relaxed when leaving the restaurant. We got a cab, it was a somewhat long journey, like 25 minutes. In the cab we couldn't keep our hands off each other. We kissed deeply while our hands explored our bodies. My hands were the fastest, I found my way under her neckline and felt how soft her boobs were, I slowly played with her nipples making them hard in my hands. When I finally took my hands from the dress you could clearly see the nipples through her dress. While I played with her nipples, my dick got hard in my pants, and I mean rock hard. She noticed it and started to slowly massage through my pants. I enjoyed it a lot and felt my precum start flowing. This made me bolder and I moved my hand under her skirt and found her panties to be slightly wet making me crazy. I made feather touches on her clit and was rewarded with her gasp.She started moaning into my mouth with hard kisses. While I was distracted with all this, she had opened my fly and found her way into my pants and stroked my already rock-hard dick, making me feel like I could cum right there on her hands in my pants. Thankfully she stopped her movements and made me stop mine and I managed to hold off. I then softly nibbled on her ear "Why can you keep going and I can't?" - Her answer sent me to heaven and crashing back down to Earth - "Because I really need to pee... And if you don't stop, I won't last until we reach the bedroom at my place". She said this and began to move her hands once again.

If you haven't figured it out by now, this is my fetish, pee. Not the kind of pee fetish where people pee on each other that's a bit too much for me...But desperation and wetting, that makes me very horny, and little did I know where she was taking this story that night.

After hearing this from her I just stopped in my tracks, my hands resting on her panties, my lips on her ears. I had to say something, but what? Finally, the words came out of my mouth - "You need to slow down Mary, because if you keep going like this, I won't even last the cab ride" - She smiled but gracefully slowed her strokes while I kept edging her on, touching her lightly through the panties and she didn't stop me.

We were so caught up in our playfulness that we didn't realize that we stopped in front of her building. I honestly don't know how long a cab driver would have waited before politely coughing to warn the passengers, but if it was me in his place, I believe I'd taken longer. Hearing the cab driver, I quickly apologized and took my hands of her underwear, I said - "So sorry for this, how much is it?" - all along trying to close the zipper on my pants without being too obvious to him. While I paid, she got out of the cab. I could tell she felt a little embarrassed, but there was something else to it. She was restless while waiting for me to finish my transaction with the driver, only when we were standing by the elevator door I remembered why. She really needed to pee, and I didn't even realize how much, but I would soon.

She lived in a large skyscraper, on the top floor, 96. I haven't been there before, so the whole thing was kind of mesmerizing and kind of made me lose track of our fooling around. As soon as we entered the elevator and the doors closed, she not-so gently reminded me of it, grabbing me by the neck, assaulting my lips...stopping only to murmur "I really hope this old thing doesn't break down, I can't wait to get us behind closed doors"

I chuckled "We are behind closed doors"

I can't wink, but if I wish I could have at that moment. The thing she so feared came to be, the elevator stopped and we were nowhere close to the 96th floor.

She said "God dammit, I can't believe this shit is happening tonight!"

I tried to calm her down, the emergency phone rang, and a kind male operator told us - "It's a simple power issue, the elevator should resume function in no longer than 15 minutes, sorry about this"

I think this was a breaking point for her. She started crying saying - "I can't take it... I need to go"

At the moment I didn't understand her pain, I hugged her and said - "Don't worry, I'm here with you. We'll find a way to pass this time here"

She sniffled softly "I know we will, but wasn't kidding in the cab...I really need to go".

The only thing going through my mind was "HOLY SHIT! She's gonna piss herself right here in front of me."

I tried to look cool, but I think she could tell I was excited. I kissed her slowly and said "It's ok, you can hold it. C'mon let me distract you"

By distracted I obviously meant heavy making out and not focusing on holding your bladder so you'll actually piss yourself in here.

She I think, in the back of her mind, knew I didn't want her to hold it. So she went along with it. Our make out session resumed and not a minute had gone by, and her hands were back inside the fly of my pants and mine back in her boobs and panties. she was very wet now, I wasn't sure if it was her leaking from her nerves, but I love it. We made out like this for about 5 minutes, me pushing her against the wall then her pushing me, she then stopped me very abruptly saying "I can't do this anymore..."

I felt a sudden void, but I replied "We can stop if you want. I can even leave once the elevator starts working..."

She looks deeply into my eyes "Don't you dare leave tonight! I mean, I can't hold my bladder anymore. I need to let go... Turn around please"

I froze completely, I desperately wanted to see, to watch as she wet her panties right there in the elevator, in that public elevator knowing that once it started to work, anyone could walk in as we went to the top floor. I open my mouth, but no sound comes out of it.

She repeated "John, please I really need to go... If I don't start fast, I'll pee all over my panties..." and as she stops saying this she quickly gets down on the floor, lifts her dress in the air "Shit, it's coming."

The flow starts, slowly at first, I can see her panties perfectly from this vantage point I have. Her red panties start to get darker and darker until finally they overflow. At this moment her stream gets stronger, I think she finally gave up and decided to give me what she knew I wanted. I stood there, rock-hard, dick out of my fly looking at her. I didn't even notice myself doing it, but I crept closer to her, I heard sight with relief as her stream finally stopped. The floor below her was soaked from her piss. She was embarrassed but I was in heaven. I couldn't believe my eyes, she had pissed herself right there in front of me, I don't think I had ever been that hard before and then the unthinkable happened. She grabbed my dick and started slowly stroking it saying - "OMG! You actually enjoyed watching me." - I couldn't speak. I just moaned as she played with my member right there where she just pissed herself, after a few minutes she got closer to me and licked my tip, I almost came right there and then.

She laughed "Easy there, not just yet" winking at me.

She continued licking my dick softly while stroking it, until finally putting it in her mouth. It was heaven, as she slowly took more and more of my dick in her mouth until she could fit almost the entire thing, as she sucked me slowly her tongue danced around in her mouth and her hand kept stroking what little remained outside her lips. While doing this the elevator started moving again, she didn't immediately stop, at least I don't think so because I only realized that we were moving once she did.

She got up fast, in fear of getting caught, and slowly pushed me against the wall, never letting my cock go out of her hands. She pressed herself against me and mashed her lips over mine. I could taste my pre-cum on her mouth, our tongues danced and her hands holding my dick between our bodies continued to slowly stroke me until the elevator finally stopped on her floor. She put my dick back in my pants and left me to zip up. She turned around and slowly walked away from me leaving the elevator. I was lost in a haze, I followed as fast as I could, catching up to her as we reached her apartment door. I think she took longer opening the door on purpose.

As we crossed the door I just couldn't take it anymore, I wanted her so badly. I want to feel her body on mine, I wish I could've just ripped her clothes off, but I took it slow, planning to savor our moment.

Inside, she turned to me as she closed the door and kissed me once more, so slowly, with passion, feeling free behind closed doors. Our tongues danced in each other's mouths. Our hands passed through our bodies feeling every inch. My hands crept down to her thighs and once again under her dress. I went for her ass, and grabbed it slowly and pushed her to the wall, lifting her legs and she wrapped them around my waist all the while grinding her pussy hard on my dick through the layers of clothes.

Her hand found their way under my shirt while the other was trying to find the button of my pants. I made some space between us and soon my pants fell to the ground. As our bodies touch again I feel her wet panties against my hard dick, and it feels like heaven. I let my hands glide over her body, from her thighs to her arms bringing the hems of her dress with me, slowly undressing her. Leaving her body with only her red bra and panties on. I pinned her hands over her head, and kissed her again, our bodies moved on their own, her slit felt wetter than ever, making me feel like I could cum only from this. But I wanted more, needed more.

I released her hands and grabbed her waist and manoveroured us to the bed without breaking the kiss. A king size bed with a white duvet it was, gently dropped her down and let myself fall on top of it.

We broke our kiss for a moment, we looked into each other's eyes, we were happy. It wasn't just sexual desire taking over us, it was desire to be closer, to be together, to be connected. She smiled at me, and we began again. It was a deep, soul searing kiss as our bodies rubbed together once more. My hands went to her back, unhooking her bra and finally exposing her beautiful breasts to me.

Her pleasure was my only objective, I needed to cool myself down before I came too soon and ruined the moment for us both, so I did the only sensible thing. I started kissing her neck, slowly, softly, then I went for her ear, biting them just enough so she'd feel my teeth, and felt her shiver under me as I did this.

I then moved lower, back to her neck, and teased her by letting her get her lips again close to mine and denied her the kiss going to her shoulders, finally to her beautiful breasts. As I caressed the left breast I slowly licked the other, sucking on her erect nipple softly and was rewarded with a deep moan. Then I switched attention to her left, pinching her wet right nipple. She then pushed her pelvis against me, grinding her wet slit against my hard cock. I moved downward from her breast, taking my time, kissing every inch of her belly as I moved closer and closer to her crotch. Then, I teased her, kissing her thighs while I took her panties off. Goosbumps broke out on her naked skin and after several shivers,I finally went for it, starting with a soft kiss on her clit, then a lick, continuing lower and lower until I could feel the entrance to her vagina with my tongue. I let my tongue dance right at the edge of her hole and I could taste her moisture, so wet, her juices flowed out of her coating my tongue, and my chin

She squirmed as I kept going, moaning ever so softly. My tongue climbed, parting her lips as it did, until I reached her clit once again. It was now slightly enlarged, I licked, sucked on it. I loved it and by the sound she did too. I got lost in it, the sound of her moaning, the feeling of her wet slit, feeling like hours may have passed as I rested between her legs happily like a pig in mud.

Suddenly her moans became different, deeper, my mind raced, I thought to myself "She's cumming". I felt her hands on my hair, softly holding me in place, her hips started to move harder, humping my face, I knew for sure, she was cumming, confirmed soon after "Don't stop, please, don't stop I'm cumming."

She lost control, her voice was loud, yet it seemed as if she could barely draw a breath, then she exhaled deeply and I felt her body go limp, she was done.

I played a little longer, very softly. Every time I came close to her clit, I could see her shiver from it. I loved making her cum, knowing I was her first. I slowly climbed her body kissing once again on my way to her face, and gave her a soft kiss on the lips, she kissed me back, exhausted.

I think she used the last of her strength at that time to take my shirt off, when she got it off my head she collapsed on the bed, eyes barely open. It was clearly a lot for her, I let myself fall to her side, got my arm under her and hugged her close to my chest. Her eyes drifted away, she fell asleep. I still had a raging erection, what with all that time giving oral sex made extremely horny. Nevertheless, I felt good knowing she felt good, safe at that moment. I gently patted her head, ending up drifting off to sleep myself.

I don't know how long we slept, but when I woke up I could feel her lips on my neck, kissing very softly. I didn't open my eyes immediately, afraid that the sensation was just a dream, but it most definitely wasn't. It was long before I felt the kisses going lower, around my nipples, licking them softly after every kiss. I could feel my dick getting hard in reaction to her touch on my body. As she kissed my belly her hands rubbed my upper thighs, getting closer and closer to my dick. The lips kissed their way down, while her hands felt their way up. She was so close I could feel her breath on my dick, I heard her release a small laugh, I relaxed just like a child does, when you get a piece of candy, and at that moment she arrived at her destination.

A small moan escaped my lips. Her hands reached my balls and she kissed the tip of my dick. She then looked up into my eyes, my hands went to her face, fixing her hair with care. Her hand never stopped moving, and now stroked my rock hard dick.

I moaned again, I was hers, she could do whatever she wanted to me and I didn't have the will to stop her. As she stroked me she once again kissed the tip of my dick letting her tongue, for the first time, dance around it for a split second. No one had ever done this to me, it was the first blowjob of my life, she knew it and was keen on making something I would never forget. Before continuing she came close to me, kissed me on the lips and whispered in my ear - "Relax, it's my turn to make you feel like you never felt before" - and went back down.

Her stroking motion increased a bit and she was now licking around my dick. I was looking down at her helpless to do anything other than moan as she licked all the precum that had leaked from my dick. When she was satisfied that I was clean enough she went for the trophy, her tongue grazed my dick from bottom to tip, her hand gave an extra slow down stroke and she took the head in her mouth. She stayed there, stroking my dick very very slowly, her tongue dancing around my head as if it was a lollipop, I moaned "Oh My God".

Her head started to softly move up and down my shaft. I was in heaven, just laying there enjoying the most pleasure I ever had in my life. I knew I wouldn't last very long if she kept this up, and she could feel it too. Her rhythm slowed down, long slow strokes with her hand with her mouth following very close. My dick never getting free from her lips, my mind racing trying to last as long as I could under the pleasure she was giving to me, but I could feel it was a lost battle, my orgasm raced closer and closer, my moans louder, less controlled by the second I said - "Mary... take it easy... If you keep this up I'll cum soon..."

She heard me. She didn't want me to cum, not yet. She let my dick out of her lips, gave a lick from the balls to the very tip and kissed her way up to me while slowly stroking it. She kissed me on the lips, I could taste my precum on her tongue, I loved it.

While kissing me I could feel she was looking for something but I didn't know what. After hearing a drawer close, she moved on top of me, soaking wet and started humping me. I could feel her wet pussy lips all around my dick, my juices and hers mixing together. The smell in the room was intoxicating, I was drunk with desire for her. Every movement she made I wanted more to be inside her, she knew it, she wanted it as much as I did but she also wanted to prolong the feeling of drunken craze we were feeling at the moment. My hands were all over her body, finally resting on her right hip and another on her left breast, her nipple as hard as before, her waist moving frantically on top of me as if she was riding me, then she moved her chest down on me, kissing my lips once again, her humping became slower, but harder. her movements were steadier and longer, as she went forward I could sometimes feel the opening of her cunt, which had me in a constant state of extreme arousal. I was afraid I'd cum as soon as I was inside her, she'd put me so close to the edge and kept me there with a very tight leash.

nos600
nos600
2 Followers
12