Mary Ellen Takes It up the Butt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sounds very good," said Dylan.

Mary Ellen didn't even throw on a towel before dashing into Kate's empty room. The two of them had a longstanding policy that condoms could be borrowed as long as they were paid back at a later time, so she was sure it wouldn't be a problem, but this was the first time Mary Ellen had needed to invoke that policy, and so she didn't actually know where Kate kept her condoms. Her first thought was to look in the bedside table, underneath the big poster of the sasquatch.

And there they were; a whole pile of them, next to a few other choice accessories. A vibrator, a tube of lubricant and what was unmistakeably a butt plug.

"Damn, Kate," said Mary Ellen out loud. "You's a freak."

As she was walking back through the living room into her own bedroom, she noticed her phone sitting on the coffee table. She grabbed it and sent a quick text to Kate: "I O U one condom".

Then she hurried back into her own room, to find Dylan lying spread-eagled on the bed, still completely nude, lazily jerking his cock.

"No more of that," said Mary Ellen. "You'll waste it."

She tossed him the condom, and he tore open the foil wrapper and pulled out the condom, rolling it over his impressive length. She climbed up him, straddling him just as she had done on the couch, rubbing her warm body along his, before lining his cock up with the entrance to her pussy.

They both released low groans as she lowered herself onto him, taking him inside her wet cunt for the first time. She bit her lower lip and smiled at him, adjusting to the size and shape of his cock.

"Feel okay for you, too?" she asked him. He just nodded. "Okay then." She put her hands on his shoulders and began, slowly, to lift up off of him until nothing but the tip remained inside her, then lower back down. Slowly. Teasingly.

Then, gradually, she began to speed up, to find a rhythm as she rocked her hips back and forth on him.

When she rocked forward, her breasts grazed against his chin. He stuck out his tongue, gently trying to catch her nipple whenever it came his way. His hands moved down to her ample, round ass, squeezing, caressing, constantly moving over her. Once or twice, she felt his fingers brush against her asshole, still slick with his saliva, and her mind flicked back to that tube of lubricant in Kate's drawer...

She kept her head high, though. She knew if she got up close to his face, they would nuzzle their noses together, feel the heat of his face, and her tongue would slide, as if of its own accord, into his mouth, and, well, she didn't want to kiss him if his mouth still tasted like her ass. She'd make him brush his teeth, she promised herself. Just... just after this was done...

Suddenly, he hit her g-spot, and she screamed in pleasure. "Just like that, Dylan," she cried. "Exactly like that." He felt her nails dig into his shoulders as she slammed her pussy down onto him, fucking him hard, and he gripped her hips, guiding her, steadying her on his penis.

"I'm gonna come," she howled. "I'm gonna fucking come. Oh fuck! Oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck..." Her screams dissolved into a torrent of fucks as her rocking hips lost all rhythm, moving frantically over him as she reached her third orgasm of the evening.

Even then she didn't stop. She kept rolling on him, and he kept thrusting his hips up, hammering at her. She rode out her orgasm and moved straight into another, gasping and screaming profanities into his ears before finally collapsing across his chest. He felt her hot breath on his neck.

"You haven't come yet, have you?" she whimpered.

"Not yet."

She crawled off of him, and Dylan pulled off the condom, throwing it carelessly onto the floor. Without a moment's hesitation, Mary Ellen went down on him, sucking his cock with the same smooth, friendly attitude she had before.

Dylan's hands fell to the back of her head now, stroking her brown hair, caressing her smooth cheeks and the line of her jaw. She giggled.

Mary Ellen's lips and tongue felt like heaven sliding up and down his shaft, and he pulled her onto him, feeding his every centimetre into her smiling mouth.

Then she pulled him out of her mouth and moved him between her enormous tits, gently jerking him and and down between them. Dylan thrusted again, pushing himself into her hand.

"You've made me come so many times tonight, Dylan," she purred. "Now come for me. Comeon me. Come all over my big titties."

The pleasure of her tight fist over his cock, her sliding him against her pillowy breasts was too much to bear, and finally, Dylan came, splashing her tits, neck, and face with his seed, a mess Mary Ellen hungrily licked up, before gently taking his now-shrinking penis back into her mouth, delicately cleaning him with her tongue.

"That was amazing," Dylan gasped.

"Pretty nice. Now go brush your teeth."

She lead him to the bathroom and showed him where she kept a spare toothbrush, still in its wrapping. They stood in front of the mirror, still naked, brushing. It was now well past two in the morning.

"Do you want to stay over?" Mary Ellen asked.

"Well, yeah, I was hoping to. Unless you're going to make me go home,now."

She laughed. "I could. That would be mean, though. Do you want me to be mean to you?" she asked, her voice lowering in what she hoped was a sultry fashion, but Dylan only laughed. "Okay, it's hard to do 'frigid bitch' with a toothbrush in your mouth," she admitted.

"It's hot, though," Dylan said. "But it's not you. You're nice. You've always been nice."

"Yeah, I guess," said Mary Ellen. "Sometimes I feel like that's my problem."

"It's not a problem," said Dylan. "You're awesome. You're going to have an amazing life. You're going to kill it in Saskatchewan. They'll love you there. All eight people."

She laughed now. "You know, they do have proper cities in Saskatchewan. I'll be living in a city of like 250,000 people." Dylan shrugged. "Is it weird that I kinda want to fuck again?" she asked.

"Yeah, we could do that," he said. "I'm not asleep yet."

She grinned, quickly spitting out her toothpaste, rinsing off the brush, and then washing her mouth out with a handful of tap water. Her hands, she noticed, were shaking a little. She was nervous, and it took her a moment to realize why: without knowing it, she had already made up her mind what she wanted to do next.

She put a hand on Dylan's cock, which was beginning to stiffen again, and another on his chest, leaning in, rubbing her body gently against his, leaning in to his ear, whispering.

"Do you want to put it in my butt?"

Dylan's eyes widened. "Do you want me to?"

"Yes," she said, biting her lower lip, again. God, she looked cute when she did that. "It's something I've always wanted to try. I never asked Lucas to. I knew he'd think it was gross."

"I... don't think it's gross at all," said Dylan. "As you've probably figured out by now, I am in no way disgusted by your butt."

"Have you done it before?"

"Yes," admitted Dylan. "Once or twice."

"Anyone I know?"

"You might."

She grinned. "Finish up with your teeth and get back in bed."

Mary Ellen practically danced her way into Kate's room, grabbing another condom and the tube of lubricant, and then back into her own bedroom. She sent Kate a quick text on her phone.

"I O U two condoms and some lube."

A moment later, the 'seen' notification popped up. Kate texted back a winky face.

Dylan was back in the room soon after her, and found Mary Ellen lying on her stomach, her head resting against crossed arms as if she were about to get a massage, the lube balanced between her wide cheeks, and the condom on the sheet next to her. He laughed at the image, then knelt behind her, unscrewing the lube and pouring a few dollops onto his fingers.

"You've never done this before?" he clarified.

"Nope!"

"Okay. I'm going to be generous with this stuff, then. It'll feel cold for a second, but it looks like it's the kind that warms up in a bit." He slowly brought his middle finger to her anus, which parted to let him in after a slight push. He could feel his cock swelling at the smell of her, the tightness around his fingertip.

Mary Ellen moaned as his finger penetrated her up to the first knuckle, then slowly, the second, then all the way up to the third. "Damn," she whispered. "That feels really good."

"Not too cold?"

"I kinda like how cold it is, honestly."

Dylan started moving his finger back and forth, in and out of her. Mary Ellen's breathing hitched and she felt an almost tight sensation in the back of her throat - excitement, mixed with perhaps the tiniest bit of trepidation. Then she felt his finger withdraw, and her heart was in her throat as she knew what was coming next.

She heard the tear of foil, and moved up onto her hands and knees, pulling her pillow underneath her and allowing him better access as he knelt behind her. The latex-wrapped tip of his penis brushed against her cheek before homing in on her butt hole. This was it.

"You're too tense," Dylan said. "You need to relax."

He wrapped an arm around her wide hips, bringing a clean finger to her vagina, and began gently flicking her clitoris. She shuddered with pleasure, rolling her hips against his touch. He could feel her muscles relaxing. He poured more lube onto her, and onto him, and then he leaned over her, and whispered in her ear.

"I'm going to put it in now. If it hurts, we can stop."

"Mmmmmmmm," she moaned. "Okay."

Slowly, Dylan fed his length into Mary Ellen's anus, and she welcomed him in, engulfing his rod.

"Oh man," she grunted.

"That feel okay?"

"Yeah. It's like..." She sounded surprised. "Yeah," she said again. "I don't know. Just really slippery and really good." She started rubbing her clit now, and Dylan moved his body up, perpendicular to hers. He started slowly pumping in and out of her, fucking her from behind, hands on her hips, steadying his thrusts, and she pushed back to meet them, grunting rhythmically with every thrust.

Mary Ellen felt waves of warm pleasure radiating from her butt all through her body, and with the clitoral stimulation she was giving herself, the combination was like nothing she'd ever experienced. The lube was definitely warming up, creating a slippery tingling sensation, and she loved the smooth feel of it pushing in and out of her.

That she couldn't see what was happening back there made it all the more erotic; she could simply surrender to the pleasure, abandon herself to the decadence of it. She was slippery and messy and doing something a lot of people didn't approve of - she knew Lucas would be horrified if he could see her now - and she didn't care.

She felt strong. She felt confident. She felt sexy. She felt a dick up her ass.

They were both pretty tired, and neither of them lasted long. Mary Ellen was the first to come, gasping and screaming frantically at the smooth, vulgar sensation. Her entire body tightened for a moment, every muscle contracting before violently loosening again in a full-body, legs-shaking, toes-curling orgasm. The only things holding her hips up was Dylan's rock-hard erection inside her and the pillow beneath her, but he came moments later, releasing every drop of himself into the condom, which thinly separated him from her, before collapsing onto her back, his face buried in her thick brown hair.

"Did you like that?" he whispered, directly into her ear.

"Mmmmmmmmmm," Mary Ellen purred.

"I liked it too," Dylan said. He crawled off of her gently and carefully, pulling the well-filled condom off of himself and slipping it into the trash.

Mary Ellen's butt-hole was still gaping wide open. He lay down next to her and gently kissed her on the lips. She reciprocated, sliding a tired arm around his shoulders and tousling his hair once again.

"What are you smiling at?" he teased as he noticed her big grin.

"I'm smiling because I'm a girl who takes it up the butt," she murmured, sleepily. "Life is good."

They both woke up when the sun was already high in the sky. It had to be at least ten, probably later, but Mary Ellen didn't have a clock in her room and neither of them could reach their phone.

"Good morning," she said, brightly.

"Morning," Dylan said, a sleepy smile on his face. His stomach rumbled suddenly, and he realized suddenly how hungry he was.

Mary Ellen giggled. "Want some breakfast? I have eggs and toast. Might be a few sausages left over."

"That sounds amazing," said Dylan.

She pulled on a robe as he stumbled back into his clothes. Somehow, seeing him sleepy-eyed and with terrible bed head and yesterday's shirt, he looked sexier than he ever had.

The apartment was otherwise empty, Kate's open bedroom door signalling that she wasn't home. "I guess she's still at Phil's place," said Mary Ellen. "So we have the place to ourselves. You want to stick around awhile after breakfast? Maybe we could have aSuper Smash Bros. rematch. Give you a chance to earn back your pride."

Dylan nodded. "Yeah, sounds great. If I win, do I get to fuck you in the ass again?"

Mary Ellen thought a moment. "Dylan, sweetie, this is how it's going to be. After the game, we're going out to the pharmacy down the road. Whoever loses has to buy a box of condoms and some lube. We arenot sponging off of Kate all summer. But when we get back here, either way, you are fucking me up the ass again, Dylan. I already told you. I'm a girl who takes it up the butt now."

This was going to be an amazing summer for both of them.

12