Mary Felix Observes a Punishment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I watched, he grinned at her, released one knee, and reached forwards to squeeze her breasts. She lowered her leg and I had a fine view of her thickly haired cunny being deeply penetrated. What a lucky girl.

And they were not alone. Standing on the far side of the table, Thomas the footman was also naked, with his stiff cock in his hand. He stepped forward and I heard him mutter, 'Suck it.' She obliged silently and without hesitation, bending her neck fully backwards so her head reached down over the edge of the table, her hair cascading downwards towards the floor. He slid it into her open mouth, placed his hands on the table, and started to move his hips.

'That's it, Thomas, fuck her throat,' muttered Mr Ellerman breathlessly. A loud moan of submission filled the room as Miss Wolstenholme submitted completely to the attentions of the two dominant men.

How long has this been going on? I wondered as I watched them. It was no surprise that the cook had told me she was 'well satisfied' with her position at Bancroft. Three meals a day and comprehensive fucking when you needed it.

Also, Mr Ellerman was supposed to be happily married and living in a cottage on the estate. No wonder he popped in for his tea three times a week.

However, fully engaged though they were, I knew my own position was precarious. A single glance from any of the three of them and I would be spotted, so reluctantly I withdrew and slipped back along the corridor and out into the yard.

A light burned in the room above the stables that was occupied by the chauffeur, and I briefly contemplated going to see him with a view to having my tensions eased a little. But reason prevailed as I remembered his ill-concealed anger the previous day outside the church. My instincts had told me to avoid him, and I would obey them.

After all, I had had the foresight to bring a certain Dr Bone as my confidential travelling companion, and he was patiently waiting in my travel case. With this happy thought uppermost, I retired for the night.

12